All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
5555 Brecksville Road, Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

1.9
    2.5
    1.9
    1.5
    2.8
"Bad hotel"
Make sure dont stay here , dirty , filthy room in general , breakfast is disgusting !
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
mo

"AVOID AT ALL COST"
I HAVE BEEN TRAVELING (BUSINESS & PLEASURE) FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS AND THIS HOTEL RATES AMONGST THE WORST THREE !!! - LOCATED IN A BACKYARD - LOBBY AREA DIRTY AND UNSECURE - SMOKING ALLOWED EVERYWHERE IN THE BUILDING - THE ONLY 'PLUS' WAS A HELPFUL 'RECEPTIONIST/ROOM MAID' WHO FOLLOWED UP ON OUR REQUESTS - ROOM KEYS WERE WRONGLY PROGRAMMED (1 INSTEAD OF 2 DAYS) SO WE HAD TO GO BACK TO THE RECEPTION LATE AT NIGHT - WAKE-UP CALL NEVER CAME IN ON THE SECOND MORNING (WRONG PROGRAMING) - WE HAD TO 'RUN' FOR TOWELS AND GLASSES (ROOM WAS SET UP FOR ONE GUEST . . . AND WE WERE TWO !!) - WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AND RECOMMEND THAT THE BANNER MANAGERS INSPECT THIS UNIT CAREFULLY
Other trip May 7, 2014
MICHEL
"50 bucks a nite"
You get what you pay for. Fire alarm when off two times, no vent in the shower so if it gets to steamy the fire alarm goes off,
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Ep
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"Good price close to work for emergencies."
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Nice staff but overall hotel needs renovation."
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn- Independence

"Everyday something worse"
06/30/15 Greg988 Dayton, Ohio, United States
Well the price was good, which is why I chose it. But that's the only good I have to say about this hotel. It's dirty, the towels and washclothes are dirty (see pic). The cleaning staff frequently forgets to clean, make the bed, replace towels, etc. Everyday was something new which required me to contact the front desk to correct. I wasn't in the room often as I was here for someone in the Cleveland Clinic. The location of the this hotel is decent for downtown.
"Review"
06/29/15 stlcards1 Holland, Michigan
I was not expecting the best. I know it is a budget hotel I know it's not high end. But I want other people to know that as well. The outdoor pool in the photos is actually filled with algae and who knows what else rendering it closed when we arrived. Considering the pool was one of the main reasons I decided to book this room it was disappointing. The television was so old it didn't even have the AV wire hook ups which kind of made me laugh. Every time my fiance or I would yawn or breathe we would get the taste of mildew and mold. Bathroom tub was something left to be desired. The wifi was a good connection but I would have to take their word for that because my devices never connected. I personally didn't have an issue with the staff but when my finace asked for something she felt like it was inconvinienceing the staff. On the good side the air conditioner worked amazing and the hotel was quite close to where we were going. Again not trying to complain or seem like I was expecting something amazing. Just know to the other readers out there this is in fact a BUDGET hotel.
"Dirty and run down"
05/27/15 Shawn B Commerce Township, Michigan
I've recently stayed at the hotel on the way back to MI with my family. And the hotel is in bad shape and very dirty everywhere. Provided pics are deceiving. I think you can find better hotel for a similar price.
"Freakin disgusting"
04/21/15 Bill P
Dirtier than the local dump! Something nasty all over bathroom door, several years of trash under bed, armchair had some nasty stains(should be taken out back and burnt)and my wife an I slept on top of the covers because we were afraid to sleep under them. And there was no one at desk in the morning for me to check out. They should have PAID ME $45 to stay there!
"Filthiest place I have ever seen!"
03/09/15 Martha M Auburn Hills
Do not stay here....I stayed long enough to cancel my reservation. I feel sorry for the people who work here!! The breakfast area was filthy. When we drove up, there were people congregated around the front desk, when they saw us, everyone scattered!
"okay"
02/16/15 Bonie L
I go to cleveland clinic every 4 months and that is how I found about this location. It's inexpensive place and convenient location going to cleveland clinic.Before I used to stay in downtown and it costs a lot on top of hospital, parking....Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I have been using this location from my past few visits. Not bad for price paid.
"Just Nasty"
02/16/15 Lisa S Warren, Ohio
Reserved room for valentines weekend and got to hotel front desk area not clean got the room once you got off elevator the floors were dirty went in room there was a smell in room ash trays were dirty no towels in bathroom sheets were dirty chip paint on headboards the rail under bed was on the floor one bed was not made no telephone in room microwave was nasty could not hook up to the internet so we left and went to another hotel
"Not bad for the price paid.great staff."
02/06/15 Donald H
was looking for place as my house was getting remodeled .I called few places and found this cheap.this hotel needs some improvement in public areas but has great staff very helpful .I stayed in room 217 for 3 weeks .my stay was good .
"Worst place ever!"
02/01/15 TravelingToday123456 La Porte, Texas
Thought I would stay for just a place to get some sleep. Wrong!! The dog across the hall barked all night. I went downstairs to request a new room and the guy claimed I could not get one because there was nothing wrong with the room and "he's not going to let the manager take it out of his check". Place was disgusting.
"It's not the Ritz."
12/29/14 rose420 Marietta, Ohio
This is a budget motel and you have to keep that in mind. Don't expect the best of everything. Yes, the carpets in the hallways need replaced and the furniture isn't the best. There is no on-site restaurant, so you won't find bacon and eggs offered for breakfast. The bath towels and washcloths are not thick and fluffy. The internet is available only in the lobby. My room was supposed to have a microwave and didn't and the TV remote didn't work. Once the front desk was notified, these problems were corrected. My bed was comfortable, my room was clean. The staff, front desk and housekeeping were all very nice and friendly. You get what you pay for. It met my needs.