All hotels in North Augusta, South Carolina, United States of America
921 Edgefield Rd, North Augusta, SC, 29841, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Stayed here for Nike Peach Jam"
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Room a bit run down but clean and comfortable with no strange "smells". Bedspreads very outdated and a bit stained. Breakfast was fine although repetitious.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Acceptable for short stay"
Stay was OK for one night. Bed was comfortable and staff very nice. Requested first floor but got third floor which really wasn't a big deal. Breakfast was fair but we could live with it for one day.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Wedding Weekend"
The hotel was clean, helpful staff. Even the breakfast was quite tasty. One of the best stays we've had. We were in town for a wedding they even made us a map.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Stay here"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. The room was clean. Breakfast was the usual hotel fare but of good quality.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good hotel for The Masters"
This hotel was fine for a two night stay for our trip to the Masters. The carpet and all decorations were very old, so definitely not a place I would stay in on a normal business trip, but was clean enough and the staff was very friendly and it made for a nice stay for the Masters. Only a 15 min drive to AN. They also offered free breakfast and coffee which was nice.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Moose
"North Augusta"
We really enjoyed our stay, the only thing that I would change is the mattress it was a bit hard and slightly uncomfortable to sleep on. However, the service and staff were so polite, helpful and the hotel was clean that I was able to enjoy our stay. I would recommend this hotel!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Teresa
"The Sleep INN in North Augusta"
Very clean room with refrigerator and microwace, appliances that are often overlooked in hotels that can really come in handy.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Greg
"Great place for rest and relaxing"
This is a very nice hotel I really love it.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Vickie
"Need a good night's sleep?"
The room was clean everything worked. The neighbors were loud but that wasn't the hotel's fault. It was easy to find with plenty of front parking and the breakfast was great. They had two newspapers available and the clerks were friendly and they even provided a coupon for a discount meal nearby.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Edward
"Best bath tubs in the south!!"
It was great I love that hotel best tubs in the south!!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Vickie
Fine place to get some rest. Hallways smell a bit of smoke and the soap and shampoo could be a bit better.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Not a good place to stay"
Not an "excellent" hotel at all. Smoke filled halls and guys drinking beer and smoking in the stairwells. Had a non-smoking room reservation but ended up on smoking floor. They still have these? Then ended up in a "non-smoking" floor but the person in the next room smoked and the smell was coming in the adjoining door. Also, big white stains on the floor of the carpet and the internet did not work in the unless you hung out be the door. Will not stay there again. Much better options West in Augusta.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Zald
"excellent choice"
This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel. Each time we have been very pleased. We will continue to stay when we are in the area.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Lynn Nance
"Ok hotel"
Room was ok. Shower door sounded like it was gonna fall off.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
be
Great room for a reasonable price. Everything was clean, breakfast was great, and all amenities were up to date (and fully functional). I'll be sure to book here again when I come back to this area.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Great for the price"
Quiet and comfortable; close to the relatives we were visiting; better than the usual breakfast; had the amenities we needed; great place to stay for the cost.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"close to friends home"
Bathroom could have been a lot cleaner - dusting could have been better - we just wanted a comfy bed to sleep in and the beds and pillows were excellent.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Ann
"Limited options in North Augusta"
OK for a one night stay while on the road. Amenities are limited but that is to be expected with a sleep inn.
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
BR
"Owner"
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
Hussam
"The elevator is a bit slow. No other issues"
temperature settings easy to understand. TV channels somewhat more difficult
Other trip May 5, 2014
Very good stay I have no complaints
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"Satisfied and would stay again."
Stayed for Masters practice round. Check in was a breeze. I walked up to the desk and told her my name. Within 10 seconds, literally, I had my rooms keys in my hand. Enjoyed the stay. Nothing remarkable about the facilities, but clean. If I ever return for a masters tourney I will plan to stay there again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Convenient but basic"
Stayed her for the Masters Golf Tournament, about a 15 minute drive from the course so very convenient to of the busiest area.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Very clean hotel"
Very clean new hotel, rates are affordable for the business traveler.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Weekend Stay"
Our weekend stay was very relaxing. Breakfast was an excellent addition to our stay, and we very much enjoyed. The hotel was very convenient and comfy. I booked last minute, and would surely book with the hotel again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Good for a tired traveler"
Hole has had some use. Overall good would stay again if needed
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Not a bad hotel"
Other than being 6+ miles from Augusta the hotel wasn't bad. It's not the Hilton but for the $, worth the drive IMHO
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Good enough for Masters"
Beds are not very comfortable. But hotel is clean and staff is friendly. This is a very basic, no frills hotel.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Terrible front desk personnel"
Hotel is ok, front desk personnel were terrible, uncooperative,unhelpful,boring they don't make honor to the southern people hospitality, It looks to me like they hate their job.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Nick

"Good value for master stay"
The hotel is ok the price is half comparing with other same kind of hotels in the town of Augusta just 15 to 20 minutes more drive good value for master stay
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
CN
"Helt fel läge"
Hotellet ligger i ett mycket tråkigt område och i beskrivningen av läget anges ett antal avstånd som är helt felaktiga, beskrivningen av läget är totalt missvisande. Hotellet ligger ca 10 km från stan och det går inte att strosa i butiker och restauranger som det står. Jag var väldigt besviken.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites

"Too noisy inside hotel"
06/28/15 dredgeboater Hardeeville
Stayed one night. Omg sooo noisy. Thin walls and people above i think were river dancers. Noise from the hallway all night. The light from the hall shined under the door and was like a light on in the room. Room was very clean and beds were clean and comfy. Close to lots of eating gas etc. All that said wouldn't stay again. You make the call.
"Excellent service"
04/04/15 bjsebring
They are in the process of converting rooms to non smoking and an up grade. Great job. I smoke but never liked a smoke filled room so stepping out side was never a problem. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK DAVID....... I will be back any time I am in the area. Oh I failed to mention the free continental breakfast. Very worth the trip down the hall.
"Not a Bad Hotel"
12/31/14 mikes351SenecaSC Seneca SC
With a last minute trip to North Augusta we found this Sleep Inn and based on our positive experiences with other Choice Hotels we booked a room for two nights. Our room was clean and neat and access to GA was simple. Upon check in it seemed to be a bit disorganized with the arrival of several guests at one time. The major complaint we had was the amount of noise experienced on Saturday night. It was more a college dormitory instead of a hotel! The mattress had also seen better days and was very uncomfortable. Based on this and the noise if we make this trip again we will find another hotel.
"surprise visit to see family"
10/05/14 bjsebring
Was making a surprise visit from my daughter and stop at the motel. This is not the first time staying at the motel enjoy the manager and the staff is always very pleasant. Some rooms do you have a smoky smell but there are other rooms that do not pretty much have them isolated the floors just ask. For price and convenience I would give it a thumbs up. David and his crew are always very helpful. Very nive motel but if you looking for high end this ones is not so pass it by. this one is a working class affortable, well located motel. i will come back..
"Nice stay.. large vehicle parking"
09/22/14 JP M
I would stay again.. nice.. clean.. friendly. No complaints. I have a truck and a 24ft trailer and had nice paved parking area to the side.. very easy to get in and out of motel. Just off i20 in sc. Good internet.
"Pleasantly surprised!!"
08/25/14 Harrispartyof5
We stayed just one night. Our football team had reserved us rooms at a 'family' rate, which was about $14 less than the published rate. I was kinda leary since it was such a low rate, $66, most everything I book is at least $80-$100/night, for just your run of the mill hotel. Front desk was friendly, lobby clean. Room was spacious and clean, we had the 2 Queens. It smelled good too! Beds were soft and very comfortable. No tub, but a very large shower. Very quiet, though it seemed pretty full. Breakfast was good, pastries, toast, bagels, fruit, hot/cold cereal and hot biscuits, gravy sausage, eggs, grits, waffles, juice and coffee. Pretty decent for free! Check out was also very friendly and helpful. Very pleased!!!
"Just stay in Augusta"
07/06/14 mle0629 Indianapolis, Indiana
My husband and I were in town for a baptism, and wanted to stay close to family living in town. In retrospect, it would have been a better plan to stay a few more minutes outside of town and pay a little extra. It smells like stale cigarette smoke everywhere, and there's no pool, so if you are looking for updates, keep looking. Our first morning, we sat down to eat at the continental breakfast, only for my husband to discover after one bite that his bagel was moldy. We high-tailed it to McDonald's for a less terrifying breakfast option. Upon returning to our room, we noted that our door did not latch unless it was slammed. Later that same day, after being out with family for the afternoon, we came back to our room to realize that housekeeping had not closed it properly, thus leaving our room open to the public. Thankfully nothing was stolen. Certainly not a place we will be returning to.
"Good Value"
04/11/14 margaritasinmexi
Stayed here when we attended a practice round at Augusta National Golf Club which was about 15 minutes away. We checked in without any issue. We were on the first floor at the end of the hallway. The room was 2 queen beds, couch (with pullout), coffee table, desk, new flat screen TV, mini fridge, microwave, counter/sink, large bathroom. It wasn’t swanky or upscale by any means but it was clean, stocked with towels, pillows, etc.The next morning we noticed some sort of basic breakfast pastry/coffee setup in the area near the lobby. We did not stop though since we were trying to get to the course early.Definitely a nice deal to be staying anywhere within 30 minutes of Augusta on Masters week for under $200.
"Road trip with Grandsons Week of August 19th"
08/28/13 Sharon W New Castle, Delaware, United States
for the price i had an excellant stay. no pool though. i felt like i was in a five star hotel base on the customer service. I only had one problem, the lady that worked in the dining area, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday morning, was wonderful. Very personable, friendly and attentive. Kept asking if everything was alright. A pleasure to see first thing in the morning. But oh, she must have taken off on Wednesday, because the lady that was there, act like she did not speak english until i made a comment, she must of felt offended, because he basically said she was from new york she knew what i was talking about. Everyone else from the front desk to the people cleaning were wonderful. I really enjoyed my visit, and would highly recommend this hotel.
06/22/13 Tammy S Athens, Georgia
We were looking for a place to stay that was near a few things to see and do and was in proximity of the Ridge Peach Festival. We were able to secure a room here and were pleasantly surprised to be able to use our AARP discount and get a suite for $71.99. It was quite spacious. There was a wall that separated where the bed was to an area with a couch, coffee table, cabinets and counter with a sink. The bathroom had a tub with whirlpool jets and the toilet was in a separate area with a door. Everything was clean. The breakfast was wonderful and well beyond continental as it had grits, eggs, sausage and waffles. The hotel does not have a pool and there is a water tower directly behind it. However, the front has some nice palm trees and easy access to the main thoroughfare. We would definitely stay again.