All hotels in North Augusta, South Carolina, United States of America
921 Edgefield Rd, North Augusta, SC, 29841, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

No shampoo
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
It was great.. The breakfast was really good the lady that served everything was just an angel... The manager remember us from 4 yrs back when we had to bring my mother back to her hometown for her burial.. He is an awesome manager. He was so kind. Will go back & say there ever time I get to go back
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Sue
"Excellent and friendly staff"
We were attending a wedding in the area and arrived at the motel early. The staff was very helpful in getting the room serviced for our early check-in so that we could change to our wedding clothes. We found the rooms clean, quiet, and comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Fun time indeed."
hubby and I were in town for a gig at Vinnys Pizza....we stayed here to have a fun night out...hotel was beautiful and quiet...room was perfect..we had a blast....guy at check in was not friendly but got the job done.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Angela
"Visit to a friend"
When we arrived staff was friendly enough but had difficulty finding our reservation. Bathroom lock didn't work and bathroom fixtures looked like they had mold growing on it. Temp was either to hot or to cold. No happy medium. When we went to leave, no one was at desk, anyone could have entered the hotel (and its by an interstate). When he did come out of the back room he had trouble finding us again in the system to check us out.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
"Hotel very convenient to family"
Enjoyed the stay at Sleep Inn. Hotel desk clerk very pleasant & helpful. Breakfast good & many choices. Would return again & recommend to others.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Small, but clean rooms. Noisy and thin walls. Paid $70 for the room and got what I expected. No real complaints, just not a great place to stay. Not on the same level as a LaQuinta or Holiday Inn.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"this place is a dump"
this place is a dump. fire alarm sounded once quickly at midnight. Room was non smoking, but smelled like smoke and something else nasty. stay away!!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Just okay"
For the price, I expected a bit more. It was not terrible, but not quite worth it. The hotel seemed a little old and out of date. Rooms felt small. There was no tub, only a shower stall with a swinging glass door. Shower pressure good, but the door drips all over the floor when you open up. Beds were a little uncomfortable for me - hard and a little saggy. But maybe it was just me, the person I was sharing the room with slept through the night. Best part - the staff I met were very pleasant, and the free breakfast was actually better than most. Everything I tried was tasty and fresh. There was even real orange juice, rather than the odd-flavored concentrated stuff. Still, if I go back to the area, I think I'd try a different place next time. There are lots of alternatives nearby.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Nice and quiet staff friendly breakfast for being a hotel very good
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
INGE
"Close to ballpark"
This was a great hotel. Clean, friendly and close to the event I was attending. Breakfast was super!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Stayed here for Nike Peach Jam"
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Room a bit run down but clean and comfortable with no strange "smells". Bedspreads very outdated and a bit stained. Breakfast was fine although repetitious.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was pretty awesome. The phone in the room didn't work. Good water pressure for the shower. The non-smoking room still smelled like smoke.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Jess
"Acceptable for short stay"
Stay was OK for one night. Bed was comfortable and staff very nice. Requested first floor but got third floor which really wasn't a big deal. Breakfast was fair but we could live with it for one day.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Wedding Weekend"
The hotel was clean, helpful staff. Even the breakfast was quite tasty. One of the best stays we've had. We were in town for a wedding they even made us a map.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Stay here"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. The room was clean. Breakfast was the usual hotel fare but of good quality.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good hotel for The Masters"
This hotel was fine for a two night stay for our trip to the Masters. The carpet and all decorations were very old, so definitely not a place I would stay in on a normal business trip, but was clean enough and the staff was very friendly and it made for a nice stay for the Masters. Only a 15 min drive to AN. They also offered free breakfast and coffee which was nice.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Moose
"North Augusta"
We really enjoyed our stay, the only thing that I would change is the mattress it was a bit hard and slightly uncomfortable to sleep on. However, the service and staff were so polite, helpful and the hotel was clean that I was able to enjoy our stay. I would recommend this hotel!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Teresa
"The Sleep INN in North Augusta"
Very clean room with refrigerator and microwace, appliances that are often overlooked in hotels that can really come in handy.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Greg
"Great place for rest and relaxing"
This is a very nice hotel I really love it.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Vickie
"Need a good night's sleep?"
The room was clean everything worked. The neighbors were loud but that wasn't the hotel's fault. It was easy to find with plenty of front parking and the breakfast was great. They had two newspapers available and the clerks were friendly and they even provided a coupon for a discount meal nearby.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Edward
"Best bath tubs in the south!!"
It was great I love that hotel best tubs in the south!!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Vickie
Fine place to get some rest. Hallways smell a bit of smoke and the soap and shampoo could be a bit better.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Not a good place to stay"
Not an "excellent" hotel at all. Smoke filled halls and guys drinking beer and smoking in the stairwells. Had a non-smoking room reservation but ended up on smoking floor. They still have these? Then ended up in a "non-smoking" floor but the person in the next room smoked and the smell was coming in the adjoining door. Also, big white stains on the floor of the carpet and the internet did not work in the unless you hung out be the door. Will not stay there again. Much better options West in Augusta.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Zald
"excellent choice"
This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel. Each time we have been very pleased. We will continue to stay when we are in the area.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Lynn Nance
"Ok hotel"
Room was ok. Shower door sounded like it was gonna fall off.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
be
Great room for a reasonable price. Everything was clean, breakfast was great, and all amenities were up to date (and fully functional). I'll be sure to book here again when I come back to this area.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Great for the price"
Quiet and comfortable; close to the relatives we were visiting; better than the usual breakfast; had the amenities we needed; great place to stay for the cost.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"close to friends home"
Bathroom could have been a lot cleaner - dusting could have been better - we just wanted a comfy bed to sleep in and the beds and pillows were excellent.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Ann
"Limited options in North Augusta"
OK for a one night stay while on the road. Amenities are limited but that is to be expected with a sleep inn.
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
BR
"Owner"
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
Hussam
"The elevator is a bit slow. No other issues"
temperature settings easy to understand. TV channels somewhat more difficult
Other trip May 5, 2014
Very good stay I have no complaints
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"Satisfied and would stay again."
Stayed for Masters practice round. Check in was a breeze. I walked up to the desk and told her my name. Within 10 seconds, literally, I had my rooms keys in my hand. Enjoyed the stay. Nothing remarkable about the facilities, but clean. If I ever return for a masters tourney I will plan to stay there again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Convenient but basic"
Stayed her for the Masters Golf Tournament, about a 15 minute drive from the course so very convenient to of the busiest area.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Very clean hotel"
Very clean new hotel, rates are affordable for the business traveler.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Weekend Stay"
Our weekend stay was very relaxing. Breakfast was an excellent addition to our stay, and we very much enjoyed. The hotel was very convenient and comfy. I booked last minute, and would surely book with the hotel again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Good for a tired traveler"
Hole has had some use. Overall good would stay again if needed
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Not a bad hotel"
Other than being 6+ miles from Augusta the hotel wasn't bad. It's not the Hilton but for the $, worth the drive IMHO
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Good enough for Masters"
Beds are not very comfortable. But hotel is clean and staff is friendly. This is a very basic, no frills hotel.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Terrible front desk personnel"
Hotel is ok, front desk personnel were terrible, uncooperative,unhelpful,boring they don't make honor to the southern people hospitality, It looks to me like they hate their job.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Nick

"Good value for master stay"
The hotel is ok the price is half comparing with other same kind of hotels in the town of Augusta just 15 to 20 minutes more drive good value for master stay
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
CN
"Helt fel läge"
Hotellet ligger i ett mycket tråkigt område och i beskrivningen av läget anges ett antal avstånd som är helt felaktiga, beskrivningen av läget är totalt missvisande. Hotellet ligger ca 10 km från stan och det går inte att strosa i butiker och restauranger som det står. Jag var väldigt besviken.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2013