All hotels in Aurora, Illinois, United States of America
2423 Bushwood Dr, Aurora, IL, 60506, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"comfortable stay"
We only stayed overnight as it was a stop over from a Chicago vacation to visit the premium outlet mall. Hotel was very clean and comfortable. This would be a great hotel for families with young children as there is a pool and water area that kids were really enjoying. Great breakfast buffet with plenty of un-cramped eating space.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Bobby
"Great sleeping."
Easy access to toll road. Clean, clean. Did I mention clean. Great breakfast. Quiet and the front desk for checking in was very pleasant. We had a special request o check in early and we called while on the road & there was no problem. Wow that stay went well. The pool area is fantastic. We did not use it this time but will next time. Great for families and business meetings. Lots of nice places to eat at and very close. Paul & Glory
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
The Hughes
"Amazing"
We were there for a soccer tournament, and the hotel was very busy. Every staff person was polite and gracious. The room was very spacious, clean and the beds were fantastic, very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent as well. The pool, game room and fitness center was great, and the location very easy off of I88.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Always plan to stay here when in Aurora."
Always a good nights stay at this Hampton Inn!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Nice Hotel in a very nice neighborhood. Highly recommend. Near Buffalo Wild Wings and Chili's restaurant which we stopped in for a drink. The crowd at both places were friendly and energetic while watching the evening sports games. The hotel pool is nice and there's a separate pool with lots of toys, a frog slide, and waterfall buckets great for kids. We originally checked into a room that looked straight into a wall but the front office staff changed us to another room with a nice view of the grass and trees behind the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
"Mini vacay"
Loved the hotel. Great breakfast. Pool area was like a mini water park for the kiddos. Definitely will return next time we travel to Aurora!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
S
"Great hotel in the suburbs"
We just stayed 3 nights over Memorial Day weekend, the staff was wonderful. Breakfasts are really good compared to other hotel's complimentary breakfasts. They have an indoor pool/jacuzzi, including a kiddie pool with a slide, fountains, and enough to keep the little ones occupied. Its not really close to any attractions and is about an hour from downtown, but if you are looking for a great hotel in the suburbs I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!!!"
We drove from Virginia Beach. Check in wasn't until 4pm. So just after breakfast (around 9am) we stopped in to see if the room was ready. We knew it was a long shot, but tried anyway. They said our room was ready, we could check in early for no additional cost, and that breakfast was still available for us. The room was really clean and quiet and the kids LOVED the pool. Great stay and will definitely stay again!!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Great job!!"
Very nice and WILL stay there again.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Doug
"perfectly fine"
This is a clean, well-managed hotel with surprising amenities for the type - many kinds of snacks and things which is useful given the relative isolation of the location of the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"It was very nice and staff very helpful."
It was nice. It was relaxing. I don't have anything else to say, it will allow me to more further unless I write more.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Perfect for our needs"
Clean, friendly, great breakfast selections, nice pool area, helpful and patient front desk staff attending to our room requests.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"childs pool great!"
childs pool was great, kept the kids entertained for hours, will stay here the two times a year i visit aurora for training just because of this
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
hotel staff are pleasant until you have a question on something or point out something to them such as cleaning up the breakfast at 9:45 when there is a line of people waiting to eat. then they get rude and snippy
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
karen Y
Continental breakfast was amazing.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
JC
"pleasantly surprised"
The beds were fine, but the pillows were too firm for our liking. We liked that the pool was monitored, not allowing just anyone to use the facilities. Wonderful breakfast area, very comfortable and very well maintained.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
LJR
"Great place for a family reunion"
Enjoyed our stay and the staff was very accommodating. Great breakfast and meeting room each day. Breakfast came with the price of the room too. Parking was a little tough due to weather and snow. I would highly recommend to all. Very clean room and bath area.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Joe from Naples
"Great Hotel!"
This hotel had so many extras to make my overnight business trip feel comfortable, from the warm fireplace in the lobby to free cookies at the front desk, to the free hot minestrone in the evening. My room was very clean and comfortable, and the free breakfast buffet was well organized and delicious. I will be staying here again the next time I need to travel to this location.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Just a quick overnight stay--cant go wrong with a Hampton Inn
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Clay
"Great hotel for a family gathering or get away"
We live about 75 miles from the hotel and were meeting up with family in the western suburbs for the weekend with 12 total kids and 8 adults. The pool area was outstanding for the older (lower teens) and for the little ones in the kiddie area. The eating area was huge and had a large screen tv to entertain the kids while the adults hung out. The staff was outstanding and helpful. We will for sure be back.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Stay was nice but above us was a birthday karioki"
So at 1:30 am we went to the front desk and asked the manager to check it out. He did so promptly and in 40 minutes or so the birthday girls simmered down. Very pleased how the front desk manager handled the situation. The pool area was clean and enjoyable. And the breakfast fantastic. I would stay there again, just do not want a birthday party above me.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Great property, but pricey"
I've stayed here several times in the past because it is a pristine hotel. Great for family because the pool is awesome. The price is higher than most Hamptons. If I were staying on my own dime, I would opt for something less expensive. I know my room will always be clean and breakfast will always be outstanding.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Doug
"Good location with no so good in room cleanliness"
We had the king bed suite with whirlpool. The whirlpool had not been cleaned at all. I have to clean it myself before use.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2013
Sean
"The people made the hotel."
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. It was worth the stay.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Stacie
"Three neighbor Christmas shopping weekend"
Great place - great location for outlet mall shopping. Hotel staff very courteous and accommodating. Excellent breakfast.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Away but not too far"
Very clean, great staff, close to casual dining & minimal shopping. Outside of Chicago but fairly quick access to the city.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
"Beautiful fall weekend."
Came to Aurora for a college football weekend, and chose the Hampton Inn for it's location. The hotel was very nice, very clean, very comfortable. The hotel staff was so friendly and accomodationg. The bed was very comfortable (hard to find hotels with comfortable beds). The location is excellent, near shopping and other activities. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Moocow719
"August 2013 stay"
As always, our stay at the Hampton was delightful. The only drawback was that when we went to check in they stated that they did not have handicap request in their file for us. We ultimately got the room we requested at the price quoted, but the hotel innkeeper was reluctant at first.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Phyllis
"Great lobby and breakfast area"
the main floor of this hotel has been remodeled, and it is really nice. It seems more elegant than a typical Hampton. My room was clean and comfortable, but not updated to the standard of the main floor. Very average room. Overall a nice place to stay.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Have styed here many times - always very comfortable, quiet, nice breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Excellent family hotel"
Great location right off the interstate. Staff was friendly. Breakfast buffet was very good and well stocked. The pool was great. Our 3yo LOVED the kiddie pool. The hot tub was very nice as well. All very clean. We stayed in a king suite. Nice having 2 rooms - son slept great in the living room. Our bed was a little on the firm side, but overall pretty comfortable. The room was very clean. The shower had awesome water pressure. We usually stay at the Hampton in St Charles, IL, but it was booked when we made our reservation. We'll be staying at this one from now on - mostly because of the pool.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good hotel for all."
The hotel had very pleasant staff. They tried to be most helpful.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Good location and value"
The room was large, clean and quiet. The furnishings felt new and fresh. The staff were helpful and friendly. The included breakfast buffet was nice.
Other trip May 18, 2013
Thanks for getting us into the room on an earlier than expected. Since we were in the area and needing to freshen up and rest. Our area friends recommended this hotel, which we have stayed at before.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Cheryl
"Great Children's Pool"
Awesome hotel. Children's pool for ages 5 and below is the best I have seen. The gates lock and you feel very secure in your child's safety. The rest of the hotel is very clean and in good maintenance. The breakfast is also plentiful and the staff are very helpful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Close to many restaurants."
Overall was very nice. I liked that it was right off the interstate and easy to get to. They had several restaurants near by to choose from. My husband's only complaint was that the eggs were not very tasty. He said they tasted like powdered eggs.The staff was very friendly and helpful I would stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Chose based on reputation."
Bed was not comfortable. No way to adjust the heater so that the van blew continuously. In the bathroom it felt like air conditioning was being piped in. No ventilation/exhaust system in the bathroom. On my first night there, from 9:30 pm to around 11 p.m, every half hour it seemed...there was a child running down the hallway. I heard babies crying, etc. Not very sound-proof walls/doors. I've stayed at other Hampton Inns and was more satified. That's why I initally chose this one.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Patty M.
"Great Stop & Friendly"
Staff were very professional even though it was busy. A lady behind counter has a disgruntled phone call and kept it professional at every turn. Impressive.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2013
"2nd time staying - great place!"
Very clean, hotel staff very helpful and polite. Pros: beds/linens/duvets/pillows extremely comfortable (heavenly), and breakfast is wonderful. Only 1 con: temp in room said 71 degrees, but it felt like 50 degrees. No problem though, we just turned the thermostat up and it was warm in no time! Great place, and kid friendly too.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
"Mostly Great"
clean, friendly hotel with an excellent layout, quiet facility. Perfectly situation near the highway without highway noise. The pool is excellent for all ages of kids. Rarely do you get an indoor spray ground in a hotel at this value. The pool was a bit cloudy though. Breakfast was plentiful. The only bad thing was the mattresses were awful and springy.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2012
"Great place to stay with or without the Family."
This was a great value! We booked the jacuzzi suite for two nights. The first night for myself, kids and bridesmaid. The second for my husband and I. Staff was instrumental in helping me with finishing details of surprises for my soon to be husband. the hotel was kid friendly as well. Only negative was there is no room service or restaurant in hotel.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
Nicole
"Wish all Hotels were like this one!"
One of the nicest Hotels we have stayed in this year. Friendly and pleasant staff, clean room and common ares and a warm breakfast to start the day!
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Al
"Good hotel in Aurora"
In the hotel for 6 hours...so not much to say. Good hotel though.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"Perfect!!"
Awesome!! I will stay again! Everything was perfect!!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Great hotel and very quiet"
The location was very assesible to the interstate and local restaurants. The hotel was undergoing renovations but did not hinder the quality of service. The service for the breakfast was very good and the hot food was hot and was always available. The was also ample parking on site.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
BB
"okay"
Overall hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly. The bed was hard. The hot/ cold breakfast consists of whatever they feel like making that day. One morning was scrambled eggs that had ham and cheese melted into them. Next morning was western style omelets (onions, peppers, cheese). Only one main hot dish. Not everyone likes all those toppings, but no choice on hot items.
Family trip Sep 28, 2012
"Excellent Stay"
Very satisifed with our stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Aurora. Very clean, friendly staff, great breakfast & fabulous patio area!!! The pool area looked like it would be a lot of fun... we didn't use it though. Keep up to good work staff @ Hampton Inn & Suites Aurora. I will be staying @ other Hampton Inns because of this experience!
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
Anne
My friends and I were impressed with the condition of the hotel, the staff, and the breakfast facilities. We would definitely stay again. The rooms were very clean and attractive, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't end up using the pool but it was in great shape and looked inviting. We enjoyed the breakfast choices as well.
Trip with friends Aug 19, 2012
Lynne
"great attention to detail"
Extremely well designed property. Rooms were quiet - no "bleed" of noise from neighbors. Complimentary breakfast was outstanding. The property is very well maintained. The front desk staff however, while efficient, were rather unfriendly. I asked for a one hour late checkout for my mother, who is 86. While eventually accommodated, it took asking 3 times. Then, when the person did agree, it was done very brusquely.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
ksb20
"40th class reunion"
We rented a suite room and found it very large and comfortable. I have trouble with balancing and wished that your shower had 2 grab bars in it. One aloge the side wall would have given me more security in the shower. However the shower was very nice! The onlt other problem is that the room was warm when we got there which is expected, so we turned the air down to the low 60's. When we returned that night expecting a cold room, it was warm still. We put a fan on to move the air and then the units wstarted cooling. THis worked only as long as the fan was going.
Trip with friends Aug 7, 2012