All hotels in Aurora, Illinois, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Awesome vibe
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
"Hampton staff made our stay very comfortable."
We have stayed at this Hampton for the last 4 years. We live in Florida and come to Il. most every year to visit with family. Having a nice quiet, clean room makes our stay very satisfying. I can't say enough about the staff. They are always willing to give assistance when possible. The girls that set up the hotel breakfasts are so very helpful. Looking forward to our next stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Phyllis
"Great for family fun or business"
I actually posted a pictur of the pools/spa area to Facebook, it was so beautiful. Although, i would have liked the volleyball net to have been taken down so I didn't have to dodge it. They had a good minestrone in the lobby and cookies, so if you were mildly hungry, no need to go anywhere. Beautiful hotel. Wished I had the grandkids with me. Quiet and comfortable bed. Slept well, which doesn't happen often enough when I'm on the road.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"More than other Hampton Inns"
The pool and exercise area were outstanding. Cookies a lovely treat. Breakfast an excellent variety.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Pricy, but nice"
This is a newer Hampton Inn, and it shows in the expansive breakfast area, room layout, and gym area - a step-change up compared to the previous generation. Hence the price - edging up to the point where one is willing to consider traditional full service (or flagship properties), for only a few more dollars.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Joe B.
"First Time at this Hampton Inn"
I loved that it was only 10 minutes from my son's home. More time with the grandkids, less time driving. My husband and son took the grandkids to the pool over the weekend. Unfortunately, we were only allowed 5 people at a time so I stayed behind. GREAT Pool. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. I loved the note saying that the sheets and duvet were freshly laundered, a major concern at other hotels. Overall, the quality of our stay was excellent. Your front desk staff, for the most part, were friendly. One individual was a bit edgy but I guess we can all have bad days. Will definitely would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to that area of Chicago. The only thing I would ask be changed is that you offer a great price without a non-refund policy instead of having to pay more per night, for the same room in case plans have to changed. I would be more inclined to stay there again if I didn't have to pay so much more in case of cancellation.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Terri
"Nice Stay at the Hampton"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. They had a decent breakfast very morning, soup in the evenings Monday thru Thursday and the pool area was very nice. It was convenient to everywhere you could want to go. The only downside was the hotel staff could have been a touch more accommodating and friendly. Other than that, it was a great stay!
9 night trip Aug 13, 2014
jbl4445
Great pool area and very kid friendly. Breakfast was really good too. Hampton Inn has the best beds around. Highly recommend.
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"College"
Hotel was very nice. Only reason for lower marks were due to room had a smell to it. The male behind the desk could care less about the customers. All other females were extremely attentive and helpful.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
mike
"great hotel, great pools!"
Room was clean, pool was great, kids really enjoyed the breakfast buffet!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
LouAnn
"Excellent family hotel"
This hotel was perfect for our back to school shopping trip in Aurora. Pool was great for the kids, room was clean and spacious, breakfast had plenty of variety and the location is right off of the interstate. We will absolutely stay here again!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Jason & Holly
"Comfortable beds"
We initially were only booked for 1 night but booked an additional night in another room. Both rooms had a smell of body odor . The air conditioning in both rooms was not comfortable and the room would become really uncomfortably warm before the fan would come on even though it was set on continuous at 68 degrees and I am sure the smell in the room had something to do with the inefficient heating/cooling system. Other than the smell the room was very clean and the amenities at this property was very nice. I will stay here again and hopefully it will smell better. Location from the interstate was convenient.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Laurie
"Perfect"
Good, clean hotel. Nice indoor pool and the free breakfast was good! We went to Aurora for a family reunion and this Hotel was inexpensive and conveniently located.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"All I Could Ask For"
Will only stay at this hotel when I return to the area. Staff does a great job of maintaining the inside/outside of the hotel and housekeeping staff did a nice job with my room. The continental breakfast is second to none. I like the proximity to shopping, restaurants, and the nearest major highway. Home away from home.
5 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2014
"Nice last minute stay."
It was a pleasant stay. I appreciated the late check out and breakfast.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
The bed was very comfortable, wish the tv was a bigger. Food was too expensive in the shop up front, I know that it's all about convience but seriously over eight dollars for six pack of beer in cans. Went to the store 12 pack on sale 6.99.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Roy
"comfortable stay"
We only stayed overnight as it was a stop over from a Chicago vacation to visit the premium outlet mall. Hotel was very clean and comfortable. This would be a great hotel for families with young children as there is a pool and water area that kids were really enjoying. Great breakfast buffet with plenty of un-cramped eating space.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Bobby
"Great sleeping."
Easy access to toll road. Clean, clean. Did I mention clean. Great breakfast. Quiet and the front desk for checking in was very pleasant. We had a special request o check in early and we called while on the road & there was no problem. Wow that stay went well. The pool area is fantastic. We did not use it this time but will next time. Great for families and business meetings. Lots of nice places to eat at and very close. Paul & Glory
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
The Hughes
"Amazing"
We were there for a soccer tournament, and the hotel was very busy. Every staff person was polite and gracious. The room was very spacious, clean and the beds were fantastic, very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent as well. The pool, game room and fitness center was great, and the location very easy off of I88.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Always plan to stay here when in Aurora."
Always a good nights stay at this Hampton Inn!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Nice Hotel in a very nice neighborhood. Highly recommend. Near Buffalo Wild Wings and Chili's restaurant which we stopped in for a drink. The crowd at both places were friendly and energetic while watching the evening sports games. The hotel pool is nice and there's a separate pool with lots of toys, a frog slide, and waterfall buckets great for kids. We originally checked into a room that looked straight into a wall but the front office staff changed us to another room with a nice view of the grass and trees behind the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
"Mini vacay"
Loved the hotel. Great breakfast. Pool area was like a mini water park for the kiddos. Definitely will return next time we travel to Aurora!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
S
"Great hotel in the suburbs"
We just stayed 3 nights over Memorial Day weekend, the staff was wonderful. Breakfasts are really good compared to other hotel's complimentary breakfasts. They have an indoor pool/jacuzzi, including a kiddie pool with a slide, fountains, and enough to keep the little ones occupied. Its not really close to any attractions and is about an hour from downtown, but if you are looking for a great hotel in the suburbs I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!!!"
We drove from Virginia Beach. Check in wasn't until 4pm. So just after breakfast (around 9am) we stopped in to see if the room was ready. We knew it was a long shot, but tried anyway. They said our room was ready, we could check in early for no additional cost, and that breakfast was still available for us. The room was really clean and quiet and the kids LOVED the pool. Great stay and will definitely stay again!!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Great job!!"
Very nice and WILL stay there again.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Doug
"perfectly fine"
This is a clean, well-managed hotel with surprising amenities for the type - many kinds of snacks and things which is useful given the relative isolation of the location of the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"It was very nice and staff very helpful."
It was nice. It was relaxing. I don't have anything else to say, it will allow me to more further unless I write more.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Perfect for our needs"
Clean, friendly, great breakfast selections, nice pool area, helpful and patient front desk staff attending to our room requests.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"childs pool great!"
childs pool was great, kept the kids entertained for hours, will stay here the two times a year i visit aurora for training just because of this
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
hotel staff are pleasant until you have a question on something or point out something to them such as cleaning up the breakfast at 9:45 when there is a line of people waiting to eat. then they get rude and snippy
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
karen Y
Continental breakfast was amazing.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
JC
"pleasantly surprised"
The beds were fine, but the pillows were too firm for our liking. We liked that the pool was monitored, not allowing just anyone to use the facilities. Wonderful breakfast area, very comfortable and very well maintained.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
LJR
"Great place for a family reunion"
Enjoyed our stay and the staff was very accommodating. Great breakfast and meeting room each day. Breakfast came with the price of the room too. Parking was a little tough due to weather and snow. I would highly recommend to all. Very clean room and bath area.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Joe from Naples
"Great Hotel!"
This hotel had so many extras to make my overnight business trip feel comfortable, from the warm fireplace in the lobby to free cookies at the front desk, to the free hot minestrone in the evening. My room was very clean and comfortable, and the free breakfast buffet was well organized and delicious. I will be staying here again the next time I need to travel to this location.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Just a quick overnight stay--cant go wrong with a Hampton Inn
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Clay
"Great hotel for a family gathering or get away"
We live about 75 miles from the hotel and were meeting up with family in the western suburbs for the weekend with 12 total kids and 8 adults. The pool area was outstanding for the older (lower teens) and for the little ones in the kiddie area. The eating area was huge and had a large screen tv to entertain the kids while the adults hung out. The staff was outstanding and helpful. We will for sure be back.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Stay was nice but above us was a birthday karioki"
So at 1:30 am we went to the front desk and asked the manager to check it out. He did so promptly and in 40 minutes or so the birthday girls simmered down. Very pleased how the front desk manager handled the situation. The pool area was clean and enjoyable. And the breakfast fantastic. I would stay there again, just do not want a birthday party above me.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Great property, but pricey"
I've stayed here several times in the past because it is a pristine hotel. Great for family because the pool is awesome. The price is higher than most Hamptons. If I were staying on my own dime, I would opt for something less expensive. I know my room will always be clean and breakfast will always be outstanding.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Doug
"Good location with no so good in room cleanliness"
We had the king bed suite with whirlpool. The whirlpool had not been cleaned at all. I have to clean it myself before use.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2013
Sean
"The people made the hotel."
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. It was worth the stay.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Stacie
"Three neighbor Christmas shopping weekend"
Great place - great location for outlet mall shopping. Hotel staff very courteous and accommodating. Excellent breakfast.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Away but not too far"
Very clean, great staff, close to casual dining & minimal shopping. Outside of Chicago but fairly quick access to the city.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
"Beautiful fall weekend."
Came to Aurora for a college football weekend, and chose the Hampton Inn for it's location. The hotel was very nice, very clean, very comfortable. The hotel staff was so friendly and accomodationg. The bed was very comfortable (hard to find hotels with comfortable beds). The location is excellent, near shopping and other activities. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Moocow719
"August 2013 stay"
As always, our stay at the Hampton was delightful. The only drawback was that when we went to check in they stated that they did not have handicap request in their file for us. We ultimately got the room we requested at the price quoted, but the hotel innkeeper was reluctant at first.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Phyllis
"Great lobby and breakfast area"
the main floor of this hotel has been remodeled, and it is really nice. It seems more elegant than a typical Hampton. My room was clean and comfortable, but not updated to the standard of the main floor. Very average room. Overall a nice place to stay.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Have styed here many times - always very comfortable, quiet, nice breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Excellent family hotel"
Great location right off the interstate. Staff was friendly. Breakfast buffet was very good and well stocked. The pool was great. Our 3yo LOVED the kiddie pool. The hot tub was very nice as well. All very clean. We stayed in a king suite. Nice having 2 rooms - son slept great in the living room. Our bed was a little on the firm side, but overall pretty comfortable. The room was very clean. The shower had awesome water pressure. We usually stay at the Hampton in St Charles, IL, but it was booked when we made our reservation. We'll be staying at this one from now on - mostly because of the pool.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good hotel for all."
The hotel had very pleasant staff. They tried to be most helpful.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Good location and value"
The room was large, clean and quiet. The furnishings felt new and fresh. The staff were helpful and friendly. The included breakfast buffet was nice.
Other trip May 18, 2013
Thanks for getting us into the room on an earlier than expected. Since we were in the area and needing to freshen up and rest. Our area friends recommended this hotel, which we have stayed at before.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Cheryl
"Great Children's Pool"
Awesome hotel. Children's pool for ages 5 and below is the best I have seen. The gates lock and you feel very secure in your child's safety. The rest of the hotel is very clean and in good maintenance. The breakfast is also plentiful and the staff are very helpful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013