All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
231 Carlingview Dr, Toronto, ON, M9W 5E8, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9399

it was much better that the last time we stayed.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Albert
Older hotel but very clean. Staff are friendly. The breakfast was very good! Loved the pool! The bed was very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2015
"just simple and good enough for short term stay"
My friend and I were looking for a place for short stay to visit Toronto - she flew from BC and I drove from QC. it was very simple that met out needs - there was shuttle bus service she could just use from and to the airport, I could just drive in without going through downtown traffic as the hotel was just close to the highway. to visit Toronto downtown, we simply drove east end subway station to park our car free (for the weekend) and used TTC day pass (2 for one on the weekend) which was very convenient without worrying about driving and looking for a parking around downtown. The receptionist at the hotel was nice and welcoming, the room was decent. we only needed a place to sleep - for that reason, the hotel was just comfortable and luxury.
hanah
Pool/Hot Tub and fitness area open earlier and close later than most other places!
Nick
Disappointed that there was no coffee, tea, or water available in the lobby. Had a surprise visit from my son who could stay for about two hours. We opted to stay in the lobby to visit. No water, coffee, etc. available - unless we paid $2.15/cup from the receptionist.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Good location for airport, clean, comfortable, helpful staff
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Need non-fee parking
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Quick Trip"
I was not pleased paying $14.00 a day for parking. The rooms were OK, the pillows felt like they had reached their peak several years ago. The staff was nice and helpful.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport
Dear Quick Trip; Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay at our Hotel. I would be happy to follow up with you on your stay. I did note your comment on parking charges, our property charge of $12.00 per day plus taxes is one of the lowest rates available on the airport strip with some charging $40.00 per night. I will also let our brand leaders know you did not enjoy the pillow, they were all replaced within the last year. Thank you again it is only with your feedback that we can strive to be better. Peter
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport and transit."
Nice place, pool was salt water which was WONDERFUL compared to chlorine. Rooms claim to be soundproofed, and while we weren't disturbed by the planes at all (as I had seen in other reviews of other hotels in the area), we could hear the bustle of other people in the hallway, and the ice-maker as we were right beside it.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
MK
Great for a one night stopover. Room was clean and well maintained. Pool and jacuzzi were also clean.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"Alright place..."
I did not like that my clothing r got stained and no one did anything about it I used an iron in my room and black water substance leaked all over my clothes WHITE CLOTHES very disappointed in this I said something and nothing was done
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
ben parkhill
Perfect location close to airport but no traffic noise with free shuttle to terminals, great breakfast package.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"TOY with wings"
Good get away
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Nice room, clean, comfortable bed, spacious!
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Comfortable. Staff very helpful. Flexible."
Cater for family with kids and the elderly. Had 3 kids and an old mother with my wife. Felt welcomed.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Satisfied"
Clean, comfortable. Pool and hot tub were clean.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Lenore
Excellent all round very helpfu staff very friendly very clean!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"My kids had to sleep on the floor...."
I had booked a room for 4 adults and 2 kids about a month and a half before our trip. When we arrived Friday night, they had given our larger room away and only had rooms with 2 beds left. They offered to take $20 off for the trouble!! My kids had to sleep on the floor! $20?? They ended up giving us $40 off and 2 parking passes for one night. Not exactly making up for them giving our room away. They did move us to our room the next day but charged us the full rate and parking for that night. The staff at the front desk was helpful and did there best to help but the fact that they would double book a room is terrible. I will NOT take a chance and go back to this hotel, that's for sure.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Close to Airport, Dependable Shuttle"
This hotel was well priced and close to Pearson airport. We had to take the first morning shuttle and double, dark stupid which was 4 a.m. so it was an easy ride to the airport. Checking in had gone quickly, the room was clean and comfortable, a wake up call came on time and there is free internet service with a printer in the lobby. Before we left the night reception person told us to take the shuttle back from the airport after our trip and our son could pick us up at the hotel instead of having to deal with the airport traffic. This worked very well. They have a small paper with all instructions as to where to get the shuttle back. I would use this hotel again if I had to stay in Toronto overnight.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Paddy
"Dull Rooms - But Good Breakfast"
The breakfast was very nice - much nicer than the normal "continental breakfast." The hotel condition was clean - but the furniture in the room was little outdated. I found the room dull, and the lighting dim. The staff were very nice however, and the lobby was small - but nice too.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"really nice hotel but the restaurant can be better"
It's a great hotel the only thing that can be better is the restaurant it doesn't have a very good selection they need more thing like bacon and eggs and supper foods like hamburgers and fries and maybe get a free breakfast with your stay with them
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport
Thank you for the positive comments on your stay. I will forward your comments on the Courtyard Bistro concept to the appropriate brand people for review. Thank you for your business and comments we all appreciate it. Peter
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Overall, Excellent"
Very good hotel with helpful staff. Room was very clean. I don't know if it's available but perhaps offering thicker comforters would be a good addition. The one I had felt like a sheet of paper. I could hear the tv very well in the room next door but I'm not sure to what length they would have to go to fix that. There's already a thick wood door between rooms.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Great room, clean hotel and quite accomodating"
Stayed over night for work, good room, ice machine on floor was working good, clean, room key worked first and everytime! Staff was friendly and helpful, lots of restaurants nearby, right by the airport at then end of the runway but was not very loud and by bedtime very few planes departing, this is definately not our last stay here!
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Randall
"A good place to stay after a long flight."
The hotel & staff were as expected. The breakfast that was provided by the restaurant was a poor cousin after those we had in the UK during our trip.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Nice hotel easy access to HWY and entertainments"
The room was booked for my nephew and his groom men for his upcoming wedding on the following day. They found the accommodations to be what they needed. The staff were curious and professional.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Eleanor
"Great Hotel close to the Airport"
Stayed here because I was dropping someone off at the airport and then was going to work in the city. Was incredibly convenient and then had a very comfortable stay for the night. Staff was great and had a cab ready for me in the morning so that I could head to downtown Toronto for work
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Ok"
Pity local jockey team invaded, gear all over the pool area, guys all soaking feet in spa drinking beer, no one else could use facility
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Thumbs up!"
Very relaxing overnight getaway. So comfortable that I slept a lot longer than I intended to!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Munir
Nice place to stay close to airport. Staff were excellent.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Anime North weekend"
Rented for 3 nights at the courtyard as a last minute booking for the Anime North convention.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Very accommodating and courteous.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
ana
This hotel was easy to get to, right off the 427. The location is very close to the airport. The room was large, clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
L
Had a problem with the booking. Staff handled it well.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Glenda
"Overnight stay & Park"
Just a quick overnight stay, comfortable, clean and warm I would recommend this Hotel. I parked my car safely for 18 days excellent.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
Sandra
"En route"
Quick overnight in TO en route to Vancouver. Courteous staff, including shuttle drivers.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"great"
all good
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
June
"Great stay but no free breakfast $$"
Stayed here overnight during a connecting flight. Shuttle service was ver convenient and prompt
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great pool for little kids."
Stayed as a central spot for a Toronto vacation. The pool and hot tub (a real deal breaker for my 4 children I had with me) exceeded expectations as it was great for all ages and was very clean and great temp. I really have no complaints although I was worried about noise from the airport so close-by but experienced none. It was a bonus for my kids to watch planes coming in and taking off from the skylights at the pool.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Busy Mom
"Quiet. Clean"
Was good stayed there before & liked it. Good price . Close yo airport.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
brian
good, convenient location in relation to the airport
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
The room very clean and comfortable bed. Personel very nice.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
ARBEN
"Amazing stay!"
The beds were amazingly comfortable, room quiet, and love the market and the restaurant food and coffee!!!! Thanks so much! We'll definitely be coming back!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Jaques
"Close to Airport excellent breakfast"
Rooms are average but the breakfast is amazing. Many healthy options to choose from and lots of variety. Free airport shuttle and lots of parking.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Close to Airport"
Good place to stay before early flight out of Pearson. Had to park at ParknFly across the street. A little inconvenient walking back to the hotel in the cold and snow.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Only Average"
The hotel's advantages were that it was close to Pearson airport and relatively inexpensive. However my room's décor was tired, there were scuff marks on the walls, and the room's soundproofing left a lot to be desired. Lastly, in keeping with a trend in many hotels these days it seems, there were no real coffee cups in the room - only paper. Given the hotel's professed desire to be green, the use of disposable cups that usually wind up in the landfill seems incongruous.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport
Dear Wayne, It was our pleasure having you stay with us and appreciate that you took the time to share your recent experience with us. Your feedback is important and our management team takes note of these comments as we constantly strive to exceed guests’ expectations. You will be delighted to know, our hotel is scheduled for guestroom updates in the very near future to improve future stays. A recent survey indicated our guests preference was disposable cups for hygienic reasons which is why they were replaced about 1 year ago. Please know, glass coffee mugs are always available upon request by reaching out to our Guest Services Team. Once again we thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
3 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Wayne
"vacation"
It was just one overnight stay before flying out on vacation. Very nice hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"An ok stay"
My stay was cofortable. I didn't enjoy that there was no coffee or tea available upon arrival or Check out and I also didn't like that I had to pay for parking and breakfast separately for what the nightly rate was! Otherwise it was okay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Ashley
"Good stay"
It was very serene and pleasant stay. My wife and I enjoyed our stay
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
boluwaji
"Nice staff, old hotel"
Run down hotel, not worth the money. Very nice staff.
"A-"
Great hotel for the airplane enthusiast,get a room on the south side if you don't mind a bit of noise. Didn't eat in the Bistro as it looked uncomfortable and not kid friendly,a bit to open to all the entrance and hallway traffic for me. Other than that everything was great.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014