All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
231 Carlingview Dr, Toronto, ON, M9W 5E8, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Ok"
Pity local jockey team invaded, gear all over the pool area, guys all soaking feet in spa drinking beer, no one else could use facility
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Thumbs up!"
Very relaxing overnight getaway. So comfortable that I slept a lot longer than I intended to!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Munir
"Anime North weekend"
Rented for 3 nights at the courtyard as a last minute booking for the Anime North convention.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Very accommodating and courteous.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
ana
This hotel was easy to get to, right off the 427. The location is very close to the airport. The room was large, clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport
Thank you for your review, great o hear you enjoyed the property and the ease of access. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again. Peter
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
L
Had a problem with the booking. Staff handled it well.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Glenda
"Overnight stay & Park"
Just a quick overnight stay, comfortable, clean and warm I would recommend this Hotel. I parked my car safely for 18 days excellent.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
Sandra
"En route"
Quick overnight in TO en route to Vancouver. Courteous staff, including shuttle drivers.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"great"
all good
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
June
"Great stay but no free breakfast $$"
Stayed here overnight during a connecting flight. Shuttle service was ver convenient and prompt
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great pool for little kids."
Stayed as a central spot for a Toronto vacation. The pool and hot tub (a real deal breaker for my 4 children I had with me) exceeded expectations as it was great for all ages and was very clean and great temp. I really have no complaints although I was worried about noise from the airport so close-by but experienced none. It was a bonus for my kids to watch planes coming in and taking off from the skylights at the pool.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Busy Mom
"Quiet. Clean"
Was good stayed there before & liked it. Good price . Close yo airport.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
brian
good, convenient location in relation to the airport
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport
Thank you for your review of our property and the strengths of our location. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon. Peter
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
The room very clean and comfortable bed. Personel very nice.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
ARBEN
"Amazing stay!"
The beds were amazingly comfortable, room quiet, and love the market and the restaurant food and coffee!!!! Thanks so much! We'll definitely be coming back!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Jaques
"Close to Airport excellent breakfast"
Rooms are average but the breakfast is amazing. Many healthy options to choose from and lots of variety. Free airport shuttle and lots of parking.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Close to Airport"
Good place to stay before early flight out of Pearson. Had to park at ParknFly across the street. A little inconvenient walking back to the hotel in the cold and snow.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Only Average"
The hotel's advantages were that it was close to Pearson airport and relatively inexpensive. However my room's décor was tired, there were scuff marks on the walls, and the room's soundproofing left a lot to be desired. Lastly, in keeping with a trend in many hotels these days it seems, there were no real coffee cups in the room - only paper. Given the hotel's professed desire to be green, the use of disposable cups that usually wind up in the landfill seems incongruous.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport
Dear Wayne, It was our pleasure having you stay with us and appreciate that you took the time to share your recent experience with us. Your feedback is important and our management team takes note of these comments as we constantly strive to exceed guests’ expectations. You will be delighted to know, our hotel is scheduled for guestroom updates in the very near future to improve future stays. A recent survey indicated our guests preference was disposable cups for hygienic reasons which is why they were replaced about 1 year ago. Please know, glass coffee mugs are always available upon request by reaching out to our Guest Services Team. Once again we thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
3 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Wayne
"vacation"
It was just one overnight stay before flying out on vacation. Very nice hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"An ok stay"
My stay was cofortable. I didn't enjoy that there was no coffee or tea available upon arrival or Check out and I also didn't like that I had to pay for parking and breakfast separately for what the nightly rate was! Otherwise it was okay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Ashley
"Good stay"
It was very serene and pleasant stay. My wife and I enjoyed our stay
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
boluwaji
"Nice staff, old hotel"
Run down hotel, not worth the money. Very nice staff.
"A-"
Great hotel for the airplane enthusiast,get a room on the south side if you don't mind a bit of noise. Didn't eat in the Bistro as it looked uncomfortable and not kid friendly,a bit to open to all the entrance and hallway traffic for me. Other than that everything was great.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Steven D
"Great room"
Pleasant staff, clean room, very comfy bed. Food in Bistro and service great A family nearby were allowing their children to be kicking a ball around 'til 1am -it was loud and disturbing - only downfall of my stay. I can't believe parents can be so inconsiderate.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"great"
great
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
rene
"Okay"
Hotel was okay but you have to pay another $15 for parking which is a serious downside. It would be much better if the parking was included with the price of the room.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Cosy hotel"
Excellent nights stay. Breakfast was very enjoyable. Bartender in the evening was extremely pleasant!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
D&A
"just passing through"
Hotel good...hotel staff not...when we checked in staff seemed pre-occupied
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice Hotel, close to airport, free shuttle."
Fit the bill for a quick stay before early flight.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Cliff
"Stuck for a night at YYZ"
Great room for a great price - nice staff too!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Mike Kennedy
"Perfect getaway"
This hotel was very comfortable and spacious bedroom. Amazing service and yummy food!! I got to getaway with the bf and have an amazing time away from everyone and everything. I would definitely go there again
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
Bliss
"Hotel Marriott near airport"
The clerk told us not to book through Expedia, that there are always mistakes, and that is why there was confusion over the number of occupants. I'd been assured by Jessie on the phone through Expedia (all the way in Egypt--very kind and helpful), that the room was reserved for 4 adults. The computer print-out I received said 3 people. We only received breakfast vouchers for 2 people and had to pay for the other two adults with us--my son and his girlfriend. It was quite late Friday night when I phoned the 1-888 number because on-line was taking too long. My son called Expedia on Saturday from the hotel in Toronto to explain the misunderstanding and my Visa bill was credited the $30.00 charged for the extra person which almost covered the price of the two breakfasts.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Janet
very disapponted with was supposed to have room right beside family and they were all way down hall ,wasnt thrilled that 129 night was not to be xtr 12 for parking desk marketing prog fee 3.43 all above plus hst not happy as we phoned day before to request early check in told no propblem just call back at 11 next day we did and were told not possible shouldnt have been told there did get check in early after stood around and waited 2 hours
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
steve wells
"Nice hotel, excellent location."
Girls shopping trip and enjoying Wonderland with grandchildren.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Very good basic hotel."
The hotel fit our needs. It was clean and the pool and whirlpool were a nice bonus. The room was nice and spacious and had all the amenities. It was very close to the airport yet I only heard a few planes that disturbed me. Some downsides are that yes it was a bit dated, they often had only one staff at the front desk even during busy times, the only food available after 10 was a small selection by the front desk that was way overpriced, But overall is a good and cheap hotel to stay at.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Marriott was comfortable, close to restaurants"
The location is clean, convenient, and close to airport. Surrounded by diverse restaurants and quick access to major highways to get around GTA
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Close to amenities"
Comfortable stay, good location, how ever there were a group if teenagers on our floor that we're making so much noise until 3am
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Jess
"Nice hotel close to airport."
The hotel offers free pick up/drop off from/to airport.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"surprisingly well-appointed"
we needed a hotel close to the airport, and gave the Courtyard a try...very pleasantly surprised! super comfy beds, and mini fridge and microwave were also pluses. Large bathroom, with sink located outside so more than one person can get ready in the morning. The larger pool and hot tub were great too!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
No complaints. Great place to stay :)
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Kris
"Amenities"
This hotel needs a proper restaurant and room service.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport
Dear RB on Expedia; Thank you for your comment of the Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport. The Courtyard concept comes with our Bistro lounge area featuring Starbucks coffees and crafted beverages. We do not have room service but you can certainly pick up food in the Bistro/Lounge or the Market areas of the hotel. Our Hotel service team would be happy to assist with any requirements you have for any type of food or restaurant either delivered in or in the area. Thank you again for your business and we hope to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
RB
"PRETTY GREAT"
Overall the hotel was a clean and comfortable stay.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Close Hotel to Toronto Congress Center"
Cheap room close to the Toronto Congress Center. Stayed here multiple times for Anime North. Walkable distance if you don't have a vehicle.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Great stay for Anime North"
We loved it, back next year for sure.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
G. Leiher
"Hotel stay"
I was happy with the cleaniness of my room, and the comfort of the bed. I was very disappointed in the fact you do offer a hot/cold breakfast when staying at your facility. All other hotels I have stayed at recently have that which makes it very appealing to us the customer.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Clean hotel with friendly staff"
The hotel was pretty clean,and not Too far from downtown. Its almost on the landing strip of pearson airport. We ended up paying 200$ less than our expedia reservation concerning the extra people in the room.
Other trip May 12, 2014
chuck
"Nice hotel, well located near the airport"
Attended conference nearby. Easy walking distance to nearby hotels.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport
Thank you for taking your personal time to review your recent stay. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay and the property met your needs. Thank you for your business and we hope to welcome you back soon. Peter
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Christine
Had no problems and 4 grandchildren enjoyed the pool
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"nice"
good food nearby//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// nice location........................................................ friendly staff \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Good but loud planes..."
Pretty good, parking costs $12 per night but no one tells you until you're there...Nice pool with jetted tub (cold when we tried it, twice). Planes will keep you awake as you can hear them every 3 mins or so...
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014