All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
412 Royal Pkwy, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"good experience"
it was overall a good time hotel is modern and clean bathroom could use a little more cleaning a attention to detail wall paper was coming off wall restaurant and bar very convinient and good to have but you can smell the strong smell of food all over hotel and stronger in lobby staff meant good at the bar and restaurant but very unprofessional nice people but needed to be better trained on restaurant and bar etiquette overall good experience and would stay here again
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"easy access to major highways"
We attended a tournament over the weekend located in the downtown area. We had no problem going to and from the arena. Access to the interstate is easy and quick.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Phillip
"thanksgiving with family 2014"
My stay at this facility was very nice. I fully endorsed and recommend this location
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Taylor
"Nice Nashville Stay"
The two young ladies at the desk could use a course in customer service attitudes. There was an older African American gentleman, can't remember his name, but what a wonderful guy he was. Very helpful and courteous.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Anthony
Great hospitality and the bar and garden was great for a martini and cigar.
"wonderful"
wonderfull
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Addie
"One night trip with son."
great service in the restaurant and lounge. The front desk staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"confirm your reservations with the hotel yourself"
My family and I drove 4 1/2 hours to this hotel only to find out they didn't have our reservations and was sold out on Halloween night. The front desk clerk didn't seem to have a care in the world about our reservations. We found a hotel down the road Homewood Suites and loved it. So thanks Hilton Garden Inn and Hotels.com for nothing....
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
My stay was great but when I got home they charged my card $50 without telling me and it took forever to get it back in my account so other than that my stay was wonderful
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Weekend in Nashville"
Spent little time in hotel. It was a great location in terms of proximity to family in the area. Staff was friendly and courteous. Never asked for anything. Hard to evaluate "service." The positive side is that we didn't need anything. Tight space in bathroom area.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Would stay again!"
Good location. Decent price. Close to downtown and the airport. Clean and comfortable. Nice staff. Only disappointment was breakfast sign says includes complimentary buffet eggs and bacon but they charge $10. They should remove or change their sign.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great room - great location"
In town to see a concert - the hotel had a shuttle service that dropped us off at the front entrance of the auditorium - the service, the room and the hotel are top notch! I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Holly
"Close to everything!"
Location was great as it was within 5 miles of all the places we wanted to experience. Super close to airport! Loved the "nooks" in the lobby with separate flat screens. So many areas to gather with a small group or privately. The staff was awesome! Super friendly!! Will stay here again for sure.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
My room service was burnt and too dry to eat but everything else was very good
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
This hotel is beautiful and we would stay here again because we are always in the Nashville area. Rooms was clean. The hotel was inviting from the time you walk in.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Great stay, friendly staff"
Good option for staying in Nashville. Took the shuttle to downtown and back for $10. Give us all the advantages of being downtown without the high cost.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
steve j
"Bed"
Bed was sunk in the middle .otherwise very nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Slept great"
Although their beds say they are adjustable, the bed we slept in didn't seem to get any softer. All in all a great stay though.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Keith
"Above and beyond"
We arrived very early for check in. The 1st room we received hadn't been cleaned yet so they put us in another room. They apologized for the inconvenience and have us breakfast vouchers for all 3 days, a gift bag and discounted the room. That was a wonderful surprise!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
We stayed here for 2 nights instead of paying for the downtown hotels, along with their extra charges. For the price, it can't be beat!!! Free parking and WiFi, along with a $10 breakfast. We drove into downtown/Vanderbilt area each day/night and it was so much easier. Parking downtown is only $5...so it makes this hotel even more affordable. If you want to take a cab, it will cost you less than it did to park your car at downtown hotel. Hotel amenities were great with a happy hour each night, nice pool and excellent staff! Rooms come with fridge and microwave and in room Kuerig machine. We would definately stay here again!!!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very Clean, Staff Helpful, Close to Airport"
My stay was perfect, with ONE exception. My room was on 2nd floor and in looking out the window there was some type of roof where apparently the AC's or some type of units reside, because each time they kicked on the noise caused me to wake up multiple times through night. I was only staying one night, otherwise I would have asked to be moved.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Not the Hilton I expected."
I think we all know when booking a hotel online your taking a chance, but when you see the Hilton its a certain amount of quality you come to expect. I recently stayed at this hotel and the quality of the rooms was very poor in Hilton standards. I could have had a less expensive room and would have felt much better. The rooms are outdated and poorly cleaned. My t.v.went out on me 30mins after getting settled in. So I called maintenance he later came down and then told me if it happens again just unplug the TV and plug it back up. Smh. So of course it happened again but at this time I was uncomfortable with his response so I went the entire night without a TV. I just couldn't believe this was happening.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Chris F
"The best"
We only stayed there one night but the service Was like they new us for years. I will always go back to that Hotel. I gave it a 10 star rating
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Mike s
"Not the best room at this rate"
First of all we got a room with a roof view. Not so great. Second, the furniture and doors needed refinishing or replaced. Now, the room was very clean and the service was good. I never saw any white americans working at the hotel so I wondered if it was 'foreign owned'. There was not a free breakfast but the breakfast buffet was very good and the workers were very nice. I would stay again but at a lower rate, as I could get a better room at the same rate at another hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
David Johnson
Pleasantly surprised. Easy access to highway and downtown. Slight noise from airport not noticeable in evening.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
laurie
"fine for 1 night"
fine for 1 night, but the ventilation system was so noisy it woke us up everytime it cycled on. The bed was too firm for my taste but fine for the rest of the family. Room was clean, hotel seemed well appointed with pool, gym, breakfast but as we stayed just one night and left early we did not take advantage of these features
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good price, great stay"
We stayed for one evening while dropping our son off at school. The area was very convenient to downtown and the hotel was very updated and modern. We had no issues except a very noisy air conditioner. We would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kelly M.
"Breakfast isn't free"
This was a comfortable and clean hotel with friendly staff. We were only there a very short time on a quick night stay to break up a long drive. Our only complaint was that the breakfast was not free and it was not clearly indicated what food you could order for what price. While there was a limited menu on the wall indicating some things that cost around $10, it was unclear to us if everything cost or just the hot food. then when I asked the staff person working she said that certain things were free, but then that turned out not to be true. the staff person was very nice and gave us a voucher for a free breakfast when she realized that we had not been made aware that the breakfast was not included in our hotel stay.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Katherine
Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. It is easy to get to and from.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great hotel for the business traveler."
The only two issues that I had were: 1) my key did not work first time and had to go back down to the front desk, no biggie really, just slightly annoying. 2) bigger issue was the A/C. My room was at 66 degrees when I arrived. Cool is nice, but that cold, not so much.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Doug
"Close to airport and Opry Mills."
Great staff. Small rooms. Mattress was a little hard for my taste, even with adjustment. No continental breakfast, but good restaurant in the lobby.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Very nice and courteous staff. Able to check in early. Extremely accommodating. Would stay here again
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Room was clean and remarkably quiet. Nice landscaping. I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
i loved will recoman, i will chose in the future.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Last minute reservation"
I was driving through Nashville and had car problems. So I decided to spend the night after dropping my car off at a dealer. I thought seriously about booking an economy rate hotel but decided to spend a little more money for comfort after a trying day. I'm glad I did. It was typical Hilton Garden Inn, nice rooms, clean, comfortable and well appointed. Had a few drinks at the bar, where the friendly staff helped me mellow out. I felt a lot better and was glad I made the decision to stay there.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Peter L
We had to set the thermostat at 70 because the room was just stuffy. Air conditioner was noisy and ran all night long. Very comfortable king size bed with adjustable firmness for both sides. Bathroom door has to be propped open or it closes. The overhead light in the bathroom creates heat, which is the reason we propped the door open.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"The hotel is in a quiet area."
The lobby area is beautiful. The rooms need to replace the wooden furniture that has many scrapes or scratches. Overall we had a good experience. I would return again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Based on location (near the airport) I was concerned about the distance from Vanderbilt University and the type of area the hotel would be. I was dropping my daughter off to school and based on value and amenities this was perfect and the neighborhood was wonderful. When traveling to an unfamiliar big city, not knowing the area can be concerning but I will be staying here again and would recommend this to anyone who wants a short 10 min drive to downtown without having the extra cost! I loved that the room had a frig and microwave. We arrived pretty late and were able to warm up something we picked up along the way. The amenities were by far the best I have seen compared to other hotels at this price point.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Rose
"nice hotel close to airport"
nice spot to stay away from the crowds in downtown nashville during CMA week
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Not my choice for the future"
Looking for a clean room, comfortable bed, at a fair price. Clean room yes. You lose on the rest. Would I stay here again .... Not likely Would I recommend it to a friend ..... Unlikely This place was not worth $187 + Tax. Both Hilton Gardens and Expedia are losers here Never again!!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
don
"Very convenientto airport"
Great dinner at the bar.wonderful staff good food. Great pasta.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
J.B.
"Good Location"
We had a great stay. This hotel is in a great location. It is pretty close to nearly everything. Within a very short drive, you can get to the Grand Ole Opry, Downtown Nashville, and many other great sight-seeing locations. The hotel was very clean and the service was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, and plan to stay there again the next time I'm in Nashville.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Justin
"Enjoyed My Stay"
Having had my flight canceled on Monday 5/26, needing a place to lay my head until I was able to catch another flight out, from check-in to check-out everything was wonderful during my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Nasville Airport!
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2014
KWJohnson
"Good Stay"
Overall the hotel is very nice and clean, and the staff are very nice. The only complaint that I have is that the walls are PAPER thin! Noise level was way too high.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
srice
The bed was hard and the air condition was way to loud!!!
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2014
TV on room wasn't working. Evening clerk very responsive and changed my room. After I had unpacked I found it to be a smoking room. He should have asked me before moving me in the room. I was too tired to move again
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Convenient to the airport"
Drove in late to stay over night for an early a.m. flight. Very convenient to the airport.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Traveler
I have stayed at several hotels in the Nashville area. This is the best one by far. I will stay here again exclusively from now on.
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
"Great Hotel to stay in :)"
I enjoyed my stay there, however the first two nights my room was not serviced. The sencond day somebody had put a Do Not Disturd on my door and of course housekeeping complied. The supervisor brought me towels and wash clothes and two gift certificates for food or beverages. They were very apologetic and I was pleased with the response. I would stay there again!!!
2 night business trip May 18, 2014
For a hotel near the airport, I was pleased that the exterior sounds were quiet. Housekeeping was knocking on doors early considering the noon checkout time. My room wasn't ready and it was after 4pm before I could get in. Front desk staff seemed uncomfortable telling me and wasn't much help telling when it would be ready. Housekeeping was still in the room after front desk said it was ok to go up. But the young lady was very courteous and apologized for the inconvenience. I had to extend my stay by one day and again the staff seemed uncertain how to deal with it. But overall, the room was nice, bed very comfortable.
Other trip May 19, 2014