All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
412 Royal Pkwy, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"lovely stay"
It was very nice. Loved the atmosphere. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Vladimir
"Two thumbs up."
Everything was perfect.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Shirley
Everything was great! The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Adrienne
"Great Stay and great service"
The hotel was perfect for a one night stay. The best part of the hotel was the breakfast. Considering it was Christmas day and with none of the breakfast places open, the breakfast that the hotel provided was delicious and the service was excellent.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Balaji
"Clean hotel close to airport"
The staff was friendly. Room was very clean and affordable.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"staycation"
Husband and I are from here and decided to have a staycation. This hotel was all around wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Wanda
It was good. I stayed for one night to complete to atlanta.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Hasan
"Clean rooms, shabby furniture, unremarkable staff"
The room was very clean and well organized. Unfortunately the furniture is scuffed and cheaply made, which detracts from an otherwise decent room. The staff were not unpleasant but not particularly welcoming either. When you're in the Deep South, you expect a higher level of hospitality.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Jon
"Great GetAway"
Loved the Breakfast & Dinner options, staff was friendly
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Joia
"Not cab friendly"
Decent hotel, 7 miles from Music Row, still a good location for the price, had to call for a cab, none hang out around the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Christopher
We stayed Saturday and Sunday nights. Both nights we were able to park by the entrance to the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff helpful and pleasant. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Billy
"Weekend getaway!"
Great hotel, convenient enough to downtown! Much nicer lobby than I've seen in other HGI properties.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Airport stop"
Fantastic front desk. Unknowingly I booked a smoking room and the front desk made a change to a non-smoking room, quickly and efficiently. The room was very comfortable, good internet and coffee in the room! Great!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"good experience"
it was overall a good time hotel is modern and clean bathroom could use a little more cleaning a attention to detail wall paper was coming off wall restaurant and bar very convinient and good to have but you can smell the strong smell of food all over hotel and stronger in lobby staff meant good at the bar and restaurant but very unprofessional nice people but needed to be better trained on restaurant and bar etiquette overall good experience and would stay here again
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"easy access to major highways"
We attended a tournament over the weekend located in the downtown area. We had no problem going to and from the arena. Access to the interstate is easy and quick.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Phillip
"thanksgiving with family 2014"
My stay at this facility was very nice. I fully endorsed and recommend this location
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Taylor
"Nice Nashville Stay"
The two young ladies at the desk could use a course in customer service attitudes. There was an older African American gentleman, can't remember his name, but what a wonderful guy he was. Very helpful and courteous.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Anthony
Great hospitality and the bar and garden was great for a martini and cigar.
"wonderful"
wonderfull
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Addie
"One night trip with son."
great service in the restaurant and lounge. The front desk staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"confirm your reservations with the hotel yourself"
My family and I drove 4 1/2 hours to this hotel only to find out they didn't have our reservations and was sold out on Halloween night. The front desk clerk didn't seem to have a care in the world about our reservations. We found a hotel down the road Homewood Suites and loved it. So thanks Hilton Garden Inn and Hotels.com for nothing....
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
My stay was great but when I got home they charged my card $50 without telling me and it took forever to get it back in my account so other than that my stay was wonderful
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Weekend in Nashville"
Spent little time in hotel. It was a great location in terms of proximity to family in the area. Staff was friendly and courteous. Never asked for anything. Hard to evaluate "service." The positive side is that we didn't need anything. Tight space in bathroom area.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Would stay again!"
Good location. Decent price. Close to downtown and the airport. Clean and comfortable. Nice staff. Only disappointment was breakfast sign says includes complimentary buffet eggs and bacon but they charge $10. They should remove or change their sign.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great room - great location"
In town to see a concert - the hotel had a shuttle service that dropped us off at the front entrance of the auditorium - the service, the room and the hotel are top notch! I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Holly
"Close to everything!"
Location was great as it was within 5 miles of all the places we wanted to experience. Super close to airport! Loved the "nooks" in the lobby with separate flat screens. So many areas to gather with a small group or privately. The staff was awesome! Super friendly!! Will stay here again for sure.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
My room service was burnt and too dry to eat but everything else was very good
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
This hotel is beautiful and we would stay here again because we are always in the Nashville area. Rooms was clean. The hotel was inviting from the time you walk in.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Great stay, friendly staff"
Good option for staying in Nashville. Took the shuttle to downtown and back for $10. Give us all the advantages of being downtown without the high cost.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
steve j
"Bed"
Bed was sunk in the middle .otherwise very nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Slept great"
Although their beds say they are adjustable, the bed we slept in didn't seem to get any softer. All in all a great stay though.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Keith
"Above and beyond"
We arrived very early for check in. The 1st room we received hadn't been cleaned yet so they put us in another room. They apologized for the inconvenience and have us breakfast vouchers for all 3 days, a gift bag and discounted the room. That was a wonderful surprise!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
We stayed here for 2 nights instead of paying for the downtown hotels, along with their extra charges. For the price, it can't be beat!!! Free parking and WiFi, along with a $10 breakfast. We drove into downtown/Vanderbilt area each day/night and it was so much easier. Parking downtown is only $5...so it makes this hotel even more affordable. If you want to take a cab, it will cost you less than it did to park your car at downtown hotel. Hotel amenities were great with a happy hour each night, nice pool and excellent staff! Rooms come with fridge and microwave and in room Kuerig machine. We would definately stay here again!!!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very Clean, Staff Helpful, Close to Airport"
My stay was perfect, with ONE exception. My room was on 2nd floor and in looking out the window there was some type of roof where apparently the AC's or some type of units reside, because each time they kicked on the noise caused me to wake up multiple times through night. I was only staying one night, otherwise I would have asked to be moved.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Not the Hilton I expected."
I think we all know when booking a hotel online your taking a chance, but when you see the Hilton its a certain amount of quality you come to expect. I recently stayed at this hotel and the quality of the rooms was very poor in Hilton standards. I could have had a less expensive room and would have felt much better. The rooms are outdated and poorly cleaned. My t.v.went out on me 30mins after getting settled in. So I called maintenance he later came down and then told me if it happens again just unplug the TV and plug it back up. Smh. So of course it happened again but at this time I was uncomfortable with his response so I went the entire night without a TV. I just couldn't believe this was happening.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Chris F
"The best"
We only stayed there one night but the service Was like they new us for years. I will always go back to that Hotel. I gave it a 10 star rating
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Mike s
"Not the best room at this rate"
First of all we got a room with a roof view. Not so great. Second, the furniture and doors needed refinishing or replaced. Now, the room was very clean and the service was good. I never saw any white americans working at the hotel so I wondered if it was 'foreign owned'. There was not a free breakfast but the breakfast buffet was very good and the workers were very nice. I would stay again but at a lower rate, as I could get a better room at the same rate at another hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
David Johnson
Pleasantly surprised. Easy access to highway and downtown. Slight noise from airport not noticeable in evening.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
laurie
"fine for 1 night"
fine for 1 night, but the ventilation system was so noisy it woke us up everytime it cycled on. The bed was too firm for my taste but fine for the rest of the family. Room was clean, hotel seemed well appointed with pool, gym, breakfast but as we stayed just one night and left early we did not take advantage of these features
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good price, great stay"
We stayed for one evening while dropping our son off at school. The area was very convenient to downtown and the hotel was very updated and modern. We had no issues except a very noisy air conditioner. We would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kelly M.
"Breakfast isn't free"
This was a comfortable and clean hotel with friendly staff. We were only there a very short time on a quick night stay to break up a long drive. Our only complaint was that the breakfast was not free and it was not clearly indicated what food you could order for what price. While there was a limited menu on the wall indicating some things that cost around $10, it was unclear to us if everything cost or just the hot food. then when I asked the staff person working she said that certain things were free, but then that turned out not to be true. the staff person was very nice and gave us a voucher for a free breakfast when she realized that we had not been made aware that the breakfast was not included in our hotel stay.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Katherine
Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. It is easy to get to and from.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great hotel for the business traveler."
The only two issues that I had were: 1) my key did not work first time and had to go back down to the front desk, no biggie really, just slightly annoying. 2) bigger issue was the A/C. My room was at 66 degrees when I arrived. Cool is nice, but that cold, not so much.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Doug
"Close to airport and Opry Mills."
Great staff. Small rooms. Mattress was a little hard for my taste, even with adjustment. No continental breakfast, but good restaurant in the lobby.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Very nice and courteous staff. Able to check in early. Extremely accommodating. Would stay here again
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Room was clean and remarkably quiet. Nice landscaping. I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
i loved will recoman, i will chose in the future.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Last minute reservation"
I was driving through Nashville and had car problems. So I decided to spend the night after dropping my car off at a dealer. I thought seriously about booking an economy rate hotel but decided to spend a little more money for comfort after a trying day. I'm glad I did. It was typical Hilton Garden Inn, nice rooms, clean, comfortable and well appointed. Had a few drinks at the bar, where the friendly staff helped me mellow out. I felt a lot better and was glad I made the decision to stay there.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Peter L
We had to set the thermostat at 70 because the room was just stuffy. Air conditioner was noisy and ran all night long. Very comfortable king size bed with adjustable firmness for both sides. Bathroom door has to be propped open or it closes. The overhead light in the bathroom creates heat, which is the reason we propped the door open.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"The hotel is in a quiet area."
The lobby area is beautiful. The rooms need to replace the wooden furniture that has many scrapes or scratches. Overall we had a good experience. I would return again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014