All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Uncomfortable
"Bathroom Only Issue"
Bathroom was not clean. Hair in bathtub was gross. All other aspects were fine. Nice fitness room.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Cheer competition"
Great stay!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Jerry
"Chilled in Nashville"
There was not a thing wrong with this hotel at all. Would stay there again without thinking about it twice.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Would stay again"
Close to downtown. Rooms were great and staff was friendly. Rooms have a lot of extras. Wish breakfast was free.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Lindsay
"Long weekend in Nashville"
Stayed here to avoid 300$ nights downtown. Stayed in Hyatt place, comfort inn, & country inn this was definitely the best zero complaints.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"convenient"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Very disappointed in customer service!"
We arrived at hotel about 2:40 pm. Check in was 3:00. When we arrived front desk informed us they did not have our reservation because Expedia does not speak to their system. So she made the reservation and we were informed that they would let us know when room was ready. After 3 trips to the desk and approximately an hour later we were informed our room was ready. We were also told that it was a good thing the hotel made us a reservation after telling us we did not have one as they were now sold out. We proceeded to our room. No heat in the room. We called the desk and were informed they would send someone right up. We left the hotel at approximately 5:15 pm and no one had been to the room. We got back to the room very late and the heat was on. I don't think if I was on the other side of that desk I would tell someone they do not have a reservation when we had a confirmation number nor would I tell them it's a good they they went ahead and made one. In other words, had we arrived 45 minutes later, we would have had to look else where in the heavy rain.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Beverly
"STAYCATION"
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!! WE HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED AT THE HOTEL AND IN THE SURROUNDING AREA. I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING BACK.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Franvalerstar
"VERY clean....very Nice"
Wonderful room for the price aside from our cable didn't work at all the entire time....was to tired and limited on time to worry about it though..... Sure they would've fixed it if I had of called.... Otherwise PERFECT and super super clean....
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Angie Baby
"Friendliest staff that we've ever experienced"
Awesome staff. Beautiful facility. Very clean. Safe area. But.... beds were uncomfortable, it could be due to us not operating the adjustable mattress correctly
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"business trip"
It was fantastic!
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Krystle
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and spacious. I would definitely like to stay here again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Great hotel with the friendliest staff!"
My partner and I decided to take a weekend getaway trip. I booked this hotel and was So pleased with everything about it. Location was about 15 min from downtown. The room was clean and very nicely decorated. The staff is what I was most impressed with. Every single person was so nice and friendly. We enjoyed eating at the bar area and made a few friends with the serving staff. We had a great time! I will be coming back to stay at this hotel!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Always a fan.."
I've always enjoyed staying at any Hilton, this one is no exception. Friendly staff, quiet environment, and a wonderful breakfast made this a worthwhile stay. I had no concerns about the safety of my family or my property during my stay.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Josh
"Wonderful Stay at Hilton Garden"
I really enjoyed my stay at this location. Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly. My family and I will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Disappointing."
Went to Nashville for NYE. After checking in, maintenance was still in the room replacing a toilet seat. Didn't even know he was there until I went to wash my hands. Tube lighting in the bathroom flickered constantly. Window unit by the bed. Had to pay almost 200 for the room because it was NYE. Definitely not worth the cost though.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
MALLORY
"lovely stay"
It was very nice. Loved the atmosphere. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Vladimir
"Two thumbs up."
Everything was perfect.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Shirley
Everything was great! The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Adrienne
"Great Stay and great service"
The hotel was perfect for a one night stay. The best part of the hotel was the breakfast. Considering it was Christmas day and with none of the breakfast places open, the breakfast that the hotel provided was delicious and the service was excellent.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Balaji
"Clean hotel close to airport"
The staff was friendly. Room was very clean and affordable.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"staycation"
Husband and I are from here and decided to have a staycation. This hotel was all around wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Wanda
It was good. I stayed for one night to complete to atlanta.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Hasan
"Clean rooms, shabby furniture, unremarkable staff"
The room was very clean and well organized. Unfortunately the furniture is scuffed and cheaply made, which detracts from an otherwise decent room. The staff were not unpleasant but not particularly welcoming either. When you're in the Deep South, you expect a higher level of hospitality.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Jon
"Great GetAway"
Loved the Breakfast & Dinner options, staff was friendly
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Joia
"Not cab friendly"
Decent hotel, 7 miles from Music Row, still a good location for the price, had to call for a cab, none hang out around the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Christopher
"Roon Condition"
There was appeared to be blood on the bedspread when we entered the room. The room phone did not work. Jacki M White
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jackie M
We stayed Saturday and Sunday nights. Both nights we were able to park by the entrance to the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff helpful and pleasant. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Billy
"Weekend getaway!"
Great hotel, convenient enough to downtown! Much nicer lobby than I've seen in other HGI properties.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Airport stop"
Fantastic front desk. Unknowingly I booked a smoking room and the front desk made a change to a non-smoking room, quickly and efficiently. The room was very comfortable, good internet and coffee in the room! Great!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"good experience"
it was overall a good time hotel is modern and clean bathroom could use a little more cleaning a attention to detail wall paper was coming off wall restaurant and bar very convinient and good to have but you can smell the strong smell of food all over hotel and stronger in lobby staff meant good at the bar and restaurant but very unprofessional nice people but needed to be better trained on restaurant and bar etiquette overall good experience and would stay here again
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"easy access to major highways"
We attended a tournament over the weekend located in the downtown area. We had no problem going to and from the arena. Access to the interstate is easy and quick.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Phillip
"thanksgiving with family 2014"
My stay at this facility was very nice. I fully endorsed and recommend this location
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Taylor
"Nice Nashville Stay"
The two young ladies at the desk could use a course in customer service attitudes. There was an older African American gentleman, can't remember his name, but what a wonderful guy he was. Very helpful and courteous.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Anthony
Great hospitality and the bar and garden was great for a martini and cigar.
"wonderful"
wonderfull
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Addie
"One night trip with son."
great service in the restaurant and lounge. The front desk staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"confirm your reservations with the hotel yourself"
My family and I drove 4 1/2 hours to this hotel only to find out they didn't have our reservations and was sold out on Halloween night. The front desk clerk didn't seem to have a care in the world about our reservations. We found a hotel down the road Homewood Suites and loved it. So thanks Hilton Garden Inn and Hotels.com for nothing....
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
My stay was great but when I got home they charged my card $50 without telling me and it took forever to get it back in my account so other than that my stay was wonderful
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Weekend in Nashville"
Spent little time in hotel. It was a great location in terms of proximity to family in the area. Staff was friendly and courteous. Never asked for anything. Hard to evaluate "service." The positive side is that we didn't need anything. Tight space in bathroom area.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Would stay again!"
Good location. Decent price. Close to downtown and the airport. Clean and comfortable. Nice staff. Only disappointment was breakfast sign says includes complimentary buffet eggs and bacon but they charge $10. They should remove or change their sign.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great room - great location"
In town to see a concert - the hotel had a shuttle service that dropped us off at the front entrance of the auditorium - the service, the room and the hotel are top notch! I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Holly
"Close to everything!"
Location was great as it was within 5 miles of all the places we wanted to experience. Super close to airport! Loved the "nooks" in the lobby with separate flat screens. So many areas to gather with a small group or privately. The staff was awesome! Super friendly!! Will stay here again for sure.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
My room service was burnt and too dry to eat but everything else was very good
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
This hotel is beautiful and we would stay here again because we are always in the Nashville area. Rooms was clean. The hotel was inviting from the time you walk in.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Great stay, friendly staff"
Good option for staying in Nashville. Took the shuttle to downtown and back for $10. Give us all the advantages of being downtown without the high cost.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
steve j
"Bed"
Bed was sunk in the middle .otherwise very nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Slept great"
Although their beds say they are adjustable, the bed we slept in didn't seem to get any softer. All in all a great stay though.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Keith
"Above and beyond"
We arrived very early for check in. The 1st room we received hadn't been cleaned yet so they put us in another room. They apologized for the inconvenience and have us breakfast vouchers for all 3 days, a gift bag and discounted the room. That was a wonderful surprise!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014