All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
2015 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent Hotel option"
The hotel was in a great neighborhood and the staff were helpful. Not a great option on-site for breakfast but they do have a coffee shop that was on site and had pastries. The staff were helpful, friendly and welcoming.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Mouhamad, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the coffee shop and pastries. We added full plate breakfast to our menu. We hope you'll return to DC and stay at The Embassy Row Hotel again. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
1 night trip May 9, 2015
Mouhamad
"Embassy Row - friendly staff, nice location"
While I can't give the Embassy Row Hotel the top rating across the board, there are many very nice things about it. The main reason we chose it was location; right near the Dupont Circle Metro stop, easy travel to/from the airport and all the DC sites we wanted to see. It is in a nice neighborhood with a nice array of restaurants near by. Recently renovated, it is clean and stylish. The other big plus is the staff, every helpful and friendly. Amenities like wi-fi, fitness center, and a nicer flat screen TV than I have at home was good too. My main complaint is the price, granted we were there in April which is probably their peak season. I had watched prices - but it still felt high. My only other complaints were that the room was not large and the printer in the business center was not working - a pain when trying to print out your boarding pass for the way home.
Other trip May 10, 2015
LarryC
"Stay somewhere else"
The staff does not communicate to each other and messed up our room by double booking it. We had to move 2 times to a different room. The manager is unable to take care of his guest due to overly booking there rooms. Rooms are clean, kitchenettes are outdated. There is no where to walk to or see around the hotel. Typical hotel breakfast-watered down coffee, rubbery waffles, packaged pastry's.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Jon, Thank you for writing I review. Fortunately, I believe you are not writing a review about The Embassy Row Hotel. The services that you mention are not something that we offer, in particular kitchenettes, waffles or packaged pastries. Nonetheless, I hope you'll consider staying at our hotel during your next visit to DC. We would love to be your home away from home. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis General Manager
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
jon
"A Very Pleasant Stay at The Embassy Row Hotel"
We loved the Embassy Row Hotel. The hotel/room was very clean and comfortable. The lobby was very nice too. The hotel staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.It would have been nice if the room had a refrigerator. The location was excellent. Very convenient to the metro.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Gina, Thank you so much for writing a review. I'm thrilled to hear you loved the hotel. I appreciate the kind words about our team. I look forward to having you here again in the future. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Gina
"Great Staff"
The staff is response. Hotel is very clean. Nice Gym & business center.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Thank you so much for writing a review. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed the fitness center and business center. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
Other trip May 8, 2015
personal travel
"Not quite a 3 star"
The first night I arrived the restaurant was 5 minutes from closing and they would not allow me to get a glass of vino, only to go up to my room and the AC was broke. The fixed the AC the next day, only to have it break and leak through the roof of the room. The front desk was courteous, but overall it was hotel that has the ability to be great, if they ALL focused in service and the skills that need to parallel that.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Kris, Thank you for writing a review. I regret to hear about your experience. Our lobby and Chef's Pantry are open 24-hours so you are absolutely able to enjoy wine there. I am deeply sorry about the AC. I hope you'll come back to DC and give us an opportunity to make it up to you. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
KRIS
"Additional Hotel fees"
I did not realized I had to pay $9.95 per night after paying for my reservation on Hotel.com. I was a disappointed about that. Overall, the stay was nice and comfortable.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Angela, Thank you for writing a review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in DC. We hope you'll return again.
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
Angela
"Great renovation"
The Hotel was very recently updated, and they did a really fantastic job, it's quick beautiful. The staff is friendly, and location is super convenient.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Hi, Thank you so much for your kind words and recognizing the fabulous new renovations as well as our team. We look forward to being your home away from home in D.C. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
Other trip May 6, 2015
CC
"Back To The Capitol"
I was in the Midwest for a wedding and hadn't been to DC in years. I chose the hotel for its location and the fact that it had just finished a major renovation and was offering very competitive rates, as the City is very pricey. I was able to walk everywhere and felt very secure. The Cherry Blossoms were still in bloom and the weather was OK. The room was large and very comfortable with a huge new TV screen. Wish there had been a small refrigerator. Neighbood is active with lots of restaurants.
3 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Glenn
"Room needs work"
A/C and in-room vault did not work. Phone turned off after 1 day of 3 day stay.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
The hotel was beautiful. The staff excellent, cheerful and very helpful, and the location awesome.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found our staff to be excellent. I hope you will come and visit us again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice location but not worth the cost"
I know the hotel recently reopened and for that, we granted them more patience with the early hiccups but I need to share our feedback lest other guests book this hotel: For starters---EVERY hotel needs to have room service if they are charging $300+ for a basic room. At the very least, have a mini bar with complimentary in room water bottles. To expect your guests to trudge down to your mini cafe for water and pay for it when even the most basic hotel provides water, is an egregious customer service error. Second, train your front desk staff to follow up with guest questions in a reasonable amount of time. Simple suggestion. TOWELS-- again, if I were staying at a youth hostel, I'd expect tiny gym towels. But you are charging $300 a night. Provide your guests with towels that can wrap around an adult body. Closets-- why do your rooms have no dressers and a miniature closet? It's like this rooms were designed by someone who didn't think through an average guest stay. We had stayed in three hotels before staying in the hotel during our 2 week trip and this hotel lacked so many things that seem common sense. I hope they are able to work out the kinks.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Thank you for your review. We value your feedback and will definitely addressed the mentioned issues. We will absolutely train our front desk to follow up in timely manner. We are also looking into improving our terry and linen quality.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Libby
"great hotel with excellent location."
We spent a long weekend for the Cherry Blossom Festival this year. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The valet staff was very efficient ,we never waited more than 3-4 minutes for our car. Housekeeping was excellent.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear M. Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that we can be a part of your weekend during the Cherry Blossom Festival. I hope you will come and visit this beautiful city again in the near future! Best, Vany
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
M
"EXCELLENT!!!"
A LITTLE MORE MONEY, BUT EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY!!!
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Arthur
"What area."
A complete disappointment! One would think that the hotel, with its address as "Embassy Row, Dupont Circle" would be an excellent choice. Wrong! Immediately upon arrival, I asked the lady at the front desk to check the performances at the Kennedy Center so we take in a show/performance. She promised she would call our room shortly. No such luck! It was only the following afternoon (more than 24 hours after we checked in) did she do it when I personally went to her to remind her of her promise. When she checked her computer, she said it was running slow (so precious minutes were wasted waiting for the results of her search). When we returned in the evening after a dinner out, our room was dark - the lamps were not working. It took 3 phone calls, the 3rd call demanding that I be connected directly to the night manager, that the electrician finally came. The bulb was busted! The other lamps had their switches located way up and well hidden under the lampshades. The electrician couldn't even find them. Don't Housekeeping check these things before guests are allowed to check in their rooms? The sheets smelled "moldy", like wet clothes left too long in the washing machine. But the bellboy was very courteous and quick to assist in bringing our luggage to the room and calling for taxis whenever we went out. The cafe/lounge was the most miserable cafe we had ever seen. The sandwich selections were so limited. No fridge in the room, not even a mini, mini one
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
I am so sorry that our service did not meet standards. I have addressed the follow up issues with the front office. I absolutely agree that all of the defects in the room should have been caught by housekeeping. We are working diligently in improving our food and beverage experience in the hotel. I hope that you will come and visit us again soon.
"Quick Stop"
Still a lot of renovating being done. Good ideas in the planning phase, but let's wait and see how much gets done.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
I am so excited to share that we have finished our renovation! Please come and visit us and allow us to show you the Cool Side of D.C.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2015
wayne
"Fantastic Location in Dupont Circle"
Very nice hotel with the best location steps from Dupont Circle and the Dupont north metro on the red line. If you have your own vehicle, parking in the hotel garage is quite pricey at about $50 overnight, the alternative being to chance parking on the street and face a hefty parking ticket of a couple hundred dollars! The hotel bar has some very very delicious food, but no meal-sized portions and it is all quite pricey. Overall the hotel is very clean with nice modern design and very helpful and cheerful staff. The rooms are fantastic (though most don't have the street view), and the service was spot-on. The roof-top area is closed during the winter but they were just opening it up when we visited and it is fantastic! I only wish the weather had been warmer so we could have fully taken advantage of the nice pool and roof lounge area. The view from up there was stunning. I would recommend this hotel to visitors to DC :)
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Amy, Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am over the moon excited that you would recommend our property to visitors to D.C. We work really hard to provide an authentic experience. We pride ourselves on having gracious staff members who will make people feel right at home. Thank you for being so complimentary of the new hotel. We are comfortably cool D.C. and I think you described us perfectly. We can't wait to have you stay with us again.
Amy and Fam
I was very happy with the Embassy Row Hotel. Location was terrific as it was an easy walk to CVS etc for things we forgot to pack. It was also a beautiful walk admiring the Embassys. The hotel itself was very cool. The staff couldn't do enough for you. They made a point of remembering your name and trying to anticipate whatever you might need. I wish I was able to stay longer than 1 night!
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Michele, I wish you were able to stay longer than one night too!!! We call our staff "Ambassadors of Cool" and I am glad that we live up to our name! Please come back and join us soon and hopefully, you will be able to stay longer next time.
Michele
"good location, near Dupont Circle and the metro"
good price, staff is polite and helpful, bathrooms and rooms are not large, no fridge
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Thank you for recognizing our staff. The size of rooms that we have are typical to those of urban hotels. We also provide refrigerator upon request. I hope that you can come and visit us again soon.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Too new to open. Many issues to be worked out."
Long wait for valet. Overnight parking extremely expensive. Wonderfully happy / attentive staff, but not enough of them.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Thank you for writing this review. I have addressed the staffing level with all of the areas in the hotel, especially the Valet area. Our parking rate are comparable to all the parking spaces around the city, but I am so sorry that you experienced a long wait. I hope that you will be able to visit us again soon.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Al
"Never again"
A very bad experience. First, we were assessed significant fees above and beyond our agreed upon rate. Second, there was a party on our floor with fighting and threats of guns. When the internal security came, they did little to stop the violence and party. Did not quiet down until 3 or 4 in the morning. While it is a great neighborhood, we will never stay in this hotel again. Either one of these would have been enough; together is was a bad and frightening experience
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear guest, I am very sorry to hear that you had a very frightening experience. Safety and security of our guests are very important to us. We have been working very closely with our Security Department to ensure that our guests feel safe each time they walk into this building. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do for you.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great location, beautiful rooms!"
Just spent 5 nights in this newly renovated hotel with a great location in DuPont Circle. Our room was beautiful (just like the picture), and the renovations of the lobby and restaurant appeared to be complete, but we did not eat at the hotel restaurant. The staff was friendly and attentive (you'll need their help lugging your bags up the stairs to the lobby), and when I contacted the front desk about a problem with our room safe, they sent someone immediately to fix it. PROS -- perfect location near Metro and neighborhood restaurants, modern lobby and restaurant, beautiful updated rooms, comfortable beds and bedding, very helpful long-term staff, and great price (which I imagine will not last, now that the renovations are nearly complete). CONS-- walls between rooms are thin, you will hear your neighbors' conversations, lobby is up a flight of stairs from street level, bathrooms are a bit small, no ice machines or vending (but the signs on our floor directed us to a non-existent ice machine?), and the $9.95/day service charge seemed odd -- wish they would just include in the room rate. Overall, we did enjoy our stay here, but we spent most of our time sightseeing in DC and not in our room. Wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again at the price we paid.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We pride ourselves on having long-term staff who truly care about our guests. I am glad you were able to experience their genuine caring. I am sorry that our walls are thin. We are working on getting ice-machine on every floor. I hope that you enjoyed your sightseeing in our beautiful city. We are looking forward to have you back with us!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Updated hotel close to many restaurants"
Modern decor in classic neighborhood. I read in other reviews that this hotel was 1 mile from White House. I forgot how far 1 mile in DC is! Bought Metro passes, but unfortunately didn't figure out how the schedule ran until the last day we were there! Sore feet and legs! I would definetley recommend this hotel but would book one of those on/off bus tours. Back to hotel-staff was very pleasant and helpful, my only complaint about our stay here is that the parking was very expensive. It was very convenient not to have to move your car and we did leave ours at the hotel, but there were many other garages that were less expensive.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
I am so sorry that you did not figure out the schedule for Metro sooner. For future reference, we are located one block away to the Red Line Metro Stop. Our staff are very deeply-rooted in the community and would always love to share their hidden secret spots. Please come back and visit us again soon.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Within walking distance to national mall"
Very nice staff and clean rooms. New beds were very uncomfortable.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Thank you for your kind words about our staff and cleanliness of the rooms. I will certainly look into the mattresses that we just purchased. We want to make sure that our guests can sleep on cloud nine when they are here.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
The hotel was in a great locations and the staff was very friendly. The bed was a little hard .
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Thank you for your review. We have amazing staff members who have been here for a long time and truly take pride in their work. I am sorry that the bed was a little hard. I am reviewing this, as we just purchased brand new mattresses for our newly renovated rooms. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Embassy row stay"
under construction. Very dusty. Gym and other ammeneties not available. Friendly staff.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
I am pleased to share that we have finished our transformation. We now have all of our facilities available for our guests (from gym, bar, Chef Pantry for 24 hour access food and beverage). We hope that you will be able to return and experience all of these amenities.
4 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"The unexpected"
Great hotel. They just went through some renovation. Love the decor. Please be mindful of all the hidden tax fees. They literally tax everything from the room per night to ordering a movie. Just expect to spend an additional $100
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Unexpected, unauthorized charge of $9.95/night"
The HVAC was so loud in the room that I couldn't hear any hallway noise, so it was like a "white noise" effect but no big deal. However, I was REALLY not happy to get a receipt the morning I checked out for the $9.95 charge per night that was charged to my credit card that I did NOT agree to on a pre-paid stay. Bad form, Embassy Row. I will not stay with you again.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry that you were not aware of the $9.95 charge. This should have been noted on the confirmation and upon check in. I am truly sorry that this did not happen.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nice, clean and quiet"
I had a nice two night stay. The hotel was undergoing an upgrade and I assume it will be nice and fresh in summer of 2015.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"I LOVED IT"
I was at the Embassy Row Hotel from 3/16 - 3/22 and had, perhaps, one of my best hotel experiences ever. Check in was fast, check in was efficient, and most of all the clerk was incredibly friendly. They were going through a process of converting to a new guest management program which I was completely patient with. They're also upping their staff significantly so i thought that was amazing. Yes, there's DEFINITELY renovations going on still, my biggest bummer was the fitness room wasn't available - which is the reason i stayed there - and the area fitness centers are complete jerks (yes, including the YMCA and a couple others). So whatever, i just got fat that week. I've been to embassy row hotel before, not as a guest, but as a visitor to a guest and I must say the upgrades are PHENOMENAL. Not sure when the upgrades will be over but it's already a zillion times better than it was before. I'm in DC 2-3 times per year from Honolulu and will definitely make this my primary place of stay.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Aloha Bryan, Thank you for writing a review. I'm over the moon excited about your review. I appreciate the five-stars. Our fitness center is open now so you'll be able to enjoy it during your next visit, as well as foosball and ping pong on our playground level. We are excited to be your home away from home. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis General Manager
5 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Bryan
"Terrible surprise.."
I was suprised by the nice Lobby and Location. But that positive feeling vanished when I reached my floor. Most of the doors were Open and you could clearly see that they are still in Renovation. The whole floor smelled like this. In the early Morning I woke up because of terrible noises all around me. Even inside and outside of the hotel. I found myself in the middle of a construction side. I checked the Website where they titled the 15 Million Dollar renovation as completed. It definitely wasn't. The Staff on the floor wasn't able to answer my questions. The reception was always busy when I wanted to complain. Luckily I stayed only two nights. But the Trip was ruined. I guess it will be a nice hotel when the renovations are completed. But at the Moment I Can't recommend a stay at the Embassy Row hotel.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Pia, I regret to hear about your experience. We will be personally reaching out to you to see how we can improve and make it up to you. Thank you for writing a review. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis General Manager
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Pia
"The Hotel is Under Construction"
Embassy Row Hotel is conveniently located, but is under construction. When completed, it will be a fine hotel.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Hi Tom, Thank you for writing a review. The hotel renovations are complete. We hope you'll return to experience the new Embassy Row Hotel. We'd like to be your home away from home. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis General Manager
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Not for me or my company"
Construction underway, which entailed banging at 8 am. Parking was severely overcharged. And I was charged for local calls and Internet without notice, and I didn't use the phone or Internet.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for writing a review. I regret to hear about your experience. Our hotel service fee includes unlimited local and long distance phone calls, Wi-Fi and access to the fitness center. We would like to invite you back to make it up to you at The NEW Embassy Row Hotel. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis General Manager
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Hotel Remodel"
Hotel was under remodeling so there was some noise and some items not working correctly - - - Heating in room. Alarm clock and telephone. But the staff was very accommodating to fix all quickly. No restaurant opened so that was a little inconvenient
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"hotel remodel"
the room was clean but the hotel was being remodel. The only parking was valet and if you were staying the night it was $45 per night.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Roque
"Exceptionally courteous and helpful staff"
Only problem was renovations underway. They should be finished soon!
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Steve, Thank you for finding the time to write a review. I appreciate the rave worthy review about our team - we strive to deliver the highest level of hospitality. We look forward to having you stay with us again in D.C. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis General Manager
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location."
Did not realize hotel was going through a major make over. We were happy to have great room with beautiful view, the hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear H.H., I'm thrilled you loved your room with a spectacular city view. Our staff is gracious for your kind words - we love to hear that! We hope we can be your favorite hotel in D.C. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis General Manager
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
H.H.
"Excuse the dust"
The Embassy Row is undergoing construction. That being said, it is closed to done and is looking fantastic. As long and you can excuse the natural signs of a construction zone (ladders, tape, smell of paint, some areas still unfurnished) you can appreciate the comfort, location, and luxury of this great hotel.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Tammy, Thank you for the raving review. It makes me happy to hear you appreciate our comfy, lifestyle hotel. We can't wait to have you back again here. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis General Manager
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Tammy
Very modern fancy .. Up to date staff was very pleasnt very attentive rooms were clean pretty cozy I would def go back .. And definitely recommend
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Lola, Thank you for an awesome review! We can't wait to have you back here. In fact, we're counting down the days until your next visit. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis General Manager
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
lola
"Excellent Staff and Location"
The hotel is wonderful, I couldn't be happier with my choice. I had read reviews prior to going that the hotel is under renovation, and some were concerned about that. It is true that there is a lot of construction going on. it impacts the lobby and other areas, but had no impact on my room, which was extremely comfortable. I believe the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful to make sure guests had a nice stay despite the construction. The location is perfect, accessible to almost anything to visit in D.C.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Holly, Thank you so much for your review. Our staff members are long-term employees who are very excited about the renovation and always want to make sure that guests are taken care of, even during renovation. I am glad that you were able to experience their genuine care. I hope that you can come back and visit the "finished product" soon. Our friendly staff are waiting for you.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Holly
"close to metro, good location"
Very nice hotel, under major renovations though. Was very loud, the elevators ratty. Room itself comfortable and spacious. Staff very nice, great location, 1 minute from DuPont Station metro
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Sue, I am excited to share that we have completed our renovation. I hope that you will be able to visit us again soon so that you can experience our new hotel. Our awesome staff is waiting for you.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Sue
I have stayed t the Embassy Row before and because of its proximity to metro I decided to book them again, what a disappointment!!! They are under construction but fail to mention that, the prices are too high for me to be walking among construction workers, hearing noise, and having an unappealing hotel overall. My bed sheets were torn and dirty, when I asked for them to be changed, the cleaning lady wasn't too happy about that. I ran out of tissues, called the front desk, never received anything until the next morning. Breakfast consisted of coffee/tea, stale bagel, and weird insects in the croissant display. The whole experience was a disappointment! and the now charge for internet which they didn't before.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Very good stay. Only criticism is that we asked the doorman for a taxi. He directed us to a car parked outside of the hotel. Not a taxi. The driver did take us to our destination but charged double the fare..... $20 for a trip to the Kennedy Center. The taxi on our way home charged us $ 8.50.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
I was fortunate enough to spend a few days in DC and I'm glad to have chosen this hotel for my time up there. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean, the bathroom amenities are quite nice, the location is great, you have your own safe in your room, and it's not that expensive. It's located in the middle of all the embassies, so I'm sure it's a nice, safe area. At least I never saw anything shady going on. One of my favorite things about it was the location, though. It is just about 5 minutes away from the metro station and that metro station is just 3 stops away from the main tourist attractions in DC. Not to mention that Starbucks and a 24-hour CVS are both around 2 minutes away! They also have a safe storage area/system, so I felt comfortable enough to leave my luggage behind on my last day, as I had a late flight out of DC and I wanted to do some last-minute touristing before heading to the airport. They gave me a tag that I needed to hand in to pick it up, so I knew there was no way for someone else to take it. Lastly, they have a nice business center where you can print reservations or w/e for free. I only didn't like the fact that the wireless internet was too slow and it kept asking me for the password over and over again, and that the hotel doesn't have a restaurant (except in the morning for the free breakfast, which I never took advantage of). I would still surely recommend this hotel to a friend, though, A small tip: be sure to exit the metro station from the southern exit, as otherwise you'll end up having to cross three or four streets in the rotunda, which can be annoying with all the traffic lights. If you exit using the southern exit, you don't have to cross any streets to get to the hotel. Getting there from the south, the southern exit will be to your left.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013

"Fabulous hotel"
Loved it - great location, beautiful room and hotel. The rooftop pool was a real treat given how hot it was in DC! Thoroughly enjoyed it.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Charlotte
NZ
Room for improvement: We were on family vacation, so we had four people (2 adults + 2 teenagers) in one room. Beds were too small, in my opinion. A/C was too loud, interferring with our sleep. Plus: Unlimited long distance phone calls within US is great! Colorful lobby and lounge, nouveau decor. Occitane toiletries are great too.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We were more than happy to accommodate you.Thank you for your compliments toward the hotel's decor and design, and luxury bath products. We appreciate you expressing your concerns, and we want you to know customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We will use this feedback as ways to improve. We hope you had an amazing time in D.C. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Quiet, Comfortable, and In The Center of It All!"
Everything about this stay was great. The room was very comfortable, quiet, clean, and everything worked. The neighborhood was awesome, and you can easily walk to the metro or all the fun things Dupont Circle has to offer. The overnight parking was rather pricy, but otherwise I had no complaints!
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear David, We send you a big thank you for writing a review. We are over the moon to hear your enjoyed the Dupont Circle neighborhood, our convenient location, and our facilities. We hope you had a fabulous time in D.C. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Good hotel, clean, pleasant staff. Bathroom was very small and the aircondituoner was so noisy!
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Ashley, We send you a big thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your compliments towards our hotel's facilities and hospitality. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We hope you had a fabulous stay in DC Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
4 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Ashley
"A Delightful Stay"
The service was excellent -- friendly -- Decor was modern & fun feeling Enjoyed the entertaining bar service - creating new drinks daily - Did not have breakfast with the limited options at hotel -- rather there is several options & cafes in the area which were delightful
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Debbie, We send you a big thank you for taking time to write a review. We are over the moon to hear that you liked our hotel's decor, our service staff, and our restaurant Station Kitchen & Cocktails. We hope you had a fabulous time in D.C. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
4 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
Debbie
"Don't leave anything behind."
I enjoyed my stay. It was our second visit and I was persuaded to return because we had such a nice time on out last visit in 2012. It is local to all the places we wanted to see and they have parking on site which is a big plus. There had been some changes since but it is still a nice hotel. It was clean and comfortable and the staff were generally very helpful. Unfortunately, my husband left an expensive pair of suede shoes in the room and I left my iPhone charger. When I got home I emailed the hotel in the first instance. I did not receive a reply and so I then phoned - 3 times on three consecutive days before I spoke to someone who could find out if our belongings had been located. I was told that nothing had been found in the room. All I can say is that those items were not in our luggage or car and somewhere in Washington DC is a pair of size 13 grey suede shoes and an iPhone wandering around on their own. If anybody spots them, please send them home.
Response by The Embassy Row Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate the feedback. We regret to hear about your experience, and we are investigating your case. A member from our staff will be in contact with you shortly. We hope you had a pleasant time in D.C. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015