All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
648 N Plankinton Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53203, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Homeless men on river walk in evening"
Hotel was very nice except for the homeless men outside the hotel and around downtown in the evening. Although they did not bother us , 4 women walking was a little unnerving
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Beth
"Little things"
Housekeeping left a lot to be desired. They failed to replenish supplies, the coffee maker was not cleaned out, dirty towels and washcloths were left behind, and a large laundry bag with dirty linens was left in the middle of the floor one day. I don't know if this was due to the fact that we stayed during 4th of July weekend or not. We were also disappointed with the breakfast. The eggs had a strange consistency, like maybe they were powdered. To top it off, one of the workers in the breakfast area was not very happy when a child accidentally spilled some juice. She berated the kids mother in front of everyone in the dining area, which was totally uncalled for.
5 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Outstanding Hotel. Service and comfort was great. The location was also great.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Irving
"Food and Comfort"
I was very pleasantly surprised with the complimentary breakfast and was even happier to step outside and enjoy my breakfast next to the river on a beautiful morning! The hotel room was clean and large. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Jacklyn
"Business Trip"
The location is very good with restaurants close by and Lake Michigan about five blocks away for walking or running. This hotel could use some up-dating but overall it is a nice place to stay.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Dwight
"Excellent Riverwalk hotel"
First time staying here and will become our go to place in Milwaukee.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Heidi
"Comedy show weekend stay"
Was in town for a comedy show downtown. So the location was perfect walking distance for everything. Located right on river walk which was very nice. Rooms were ok, nothing to right home about, but they were overall clean and comfortable. Nice suez room, but it is a residence inn so they are suppose to be a good size. It was nice to have a real breakfast instead old donuts! That was a plus. It is a older hotel, but it does seem that have put some renovations in place. Some if the I room furinture was in bad condition, but nothing too terrible. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Excellent Service"
Awesome!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Adrian
"No muss, no fuss, a good hotel"
Just an overnight stay. Was close to downtown, walking distance from where we needed to be and centrally located.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Christopher
"Hidden Gem!"
Stayed in town for a night at the theater. Great location and wonderful staff. Loved the room, 12 ft maybe 14 or 16 ft ceilings. Huge room! Kitchenette with stove top, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, full size fridge. Sitting area with chair and couch. Bed was comfortable. Safe area to walk, riverwalk was very nice. Underground secure parking $17. Definitely would stay again. Full hot breakfast included.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Stay here - you will love it"
The room was fantastic. The staff was so helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. Plenty of hot and cold items to choose from. Location has so much to see nearby. Lots of fantastic restaurants to choose from. Dear General Manager - I want your boss and your boss' boss to know how awesome I thought your establishment was. I plan on telling everyone I know how much I loved it and I DEFINITELY plan on staying here again in the future. Give all of your staff high 5s and tell them just how much they make a place like this so great. (raises and gifts are also forms of acceptable praise) - :)
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Mediocre"
Overall experience was so so at best. Breakfast buffet had a decent amount of choices although the quality of the hot food was horrible. That's if you managed to get anything. They were unprepared for the amount of guests staying and therefore could not keep the buffet stocked. Also the hotel parking was almost nonexistent. As well as the price for the parking was more expensive than the parking garage across the street.... Poor planning.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"family outing"
beautiful view of the city, excellent accomodations,really enjoyed iur stay.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Timothy
"A++ Hotel"
My wife and I stayed at the Residence Inn for a weekend get away in MKE, and we were blown away by the service of the hotel. We also really enjoyed the room, very much. Super spacious and the Kitchenette is a nice amennity to have.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Greenhouse effect :)"
The room was enormous! I loved the high ceilings. The staff was great! The only complaint I have is the temperature of the room. At night it was great, during the day it was like the greenhouse effect and it turned into a sauna. We had the thermostat turned down to 60 degrees and during the day (east facing room) was baking and had to be at least 80 degrees. Other than that the hotel was beautiful
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jaime
Long weekend for fun, and was it ever! Plays, good eats, concerts, and great Public Market.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Fr
"Great location!"
Location is great! We were able to walk to local restaurants for coffee/meals, as well as the Pabst Theatre. Hotel front desk was very helpful! Hot breakfast was passable, but not worth fighting over the make it yourself waffles. Bed was very comfy; however, the furniture in our room was old, beat up, and very uncomfortable to sit in.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Sheila
"Great weekend place to stay"
Great place to stay.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Check in very long and slow"
1 girl working behind counter who did not appear to have much experience with check in procedure. 4 people waiting to check in. No extra help ? Went to get a drinking glass out of cupboard and all 4 were dirty. Grabbed a coffee cup and it had a hair in it. For price of room expected much more out of a Residence Inn
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
linda
"Two thumbs up hotel in downtown Milwaukee."
I stayed at the Residence for just one day for a brief getaway after being able to book it for a reasonable rate on Expedia
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Kate
Fantastic stay, staff was very friendly and professional! Room was very nice and the price was definitely right!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"My Stay"
Enjoyed my stay... Would definitely recommend this hotel... Loved my room it's view of downtown also was very comfortable and spacious keep up the good work!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"A Sweetheart Getaway"
We stayed here for Valentine's Day weekend. We wanted somewhere that we could cook for one another as well as enjoy the downtown Milwaukee time. Connected to the mall and right next to the riverwalk, it was a wonderful experience. We had so much to do and see during our time there.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Jay
We went to Milwaukee for the Ariana Grande Concert at the BMO Harris, which was very close to the hotel. The staff was very helpful and informative about the area. We will be returning in the summer. The Breakfast staff was great! The food was fresh and the service was excellent! This hotel was family safe and the price was right.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Fred
"Hotel unable to enforce their own rules for quiet."
we decided to stay at the hotel because my son had a scholarship exam at Marquette University and we thought that less driving and more sleep would be the better decision. We were deeply disappointed as we had partying hotel rooms on each side and swearing, drinking, loud music, door slamming, screaming going on until 2:30 am and the hotel couldn't seem to enforce their rules even though many guests had complained (as we found out the next morning).
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Jay
"Beautiful, older hotel - granddaughters loved it!"
Girls night out for grandmother and 2 granddaughters: great hotel with friendly, helpful staff.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Depends on the room..."
The quality of the rooms varies greatly. I stayed once on the third or fourth floor on the river side, and the room was fantastic. This last time, I stayed on the 8th floor on the Plankington side, which had an ugly view and a much more cramped feeling due to the lower ceilings.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"DISAPPOINTED"
THE SLEEPER SOFA WAS BROKEN, THE FURNITURE WAS DIRTY AND DATED. OTHERWISE IT WAS OK...BUT FOR 250 IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER. DISAPPOINTED!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Nice hotel right downtown!"
The rooms were very comfortable, big, and had everything in them. Full kitchen and great bathroom. The parking was close with heated garage. The best part TJ Max was right up stairs!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Maja
"Pleasant staff"
The staff were very pleasant and exceptionally helpful in providing recommendations on restaurants and assistance.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Fleetwood Mac concert 2/12/2014"
We stayed in Milwaukee for a concert at the Bradley Center. I was hoping the hotel was closer to the arena because it was so cold out, but fortunately we got a ride there and back so no problem. If we had any issues at all, it was that hotel parking was kind of a hassle. There was nowhere to park outside the entrance to check-in, so we tried to park under the building for the regular guest parking, not knowing that you had to be checked in to do so. It turned out to be no problem, though, obviously it's happened before because everyone seemed to know what I needed to do and therefore everything turned out great. Very happy with the hotel and will definitely stay there again in the future!
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
The suite I stayed in could not have been better. Very clean at a bargain price. Great location. Able to use the SkyWalk( an inside walkway) to access a nearby mall without having to go out into the extreme cold weather. The underground parking was a very big convenience; great recommendation from the front desk staff.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Bring on the Ice"
Was there for one night on Valentines day. Keylocks on doors need servicing. Multiple cards made, 3 sets and had difficulty reading all of them (6) to get into room. Ice machine was only on 6th floor, we were on 8th. Management should belly up to the table and put another ice machine next to the Pop machine on the 8th floor. Oddly no drinking cups were provided in bathroom. Had to use coffee cup from kitchenette.Room was very comfortable for a suite.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"Very comfortable!"
We stayed over to see a show at The Riverside - excellent location! Wish it was just a little warmer so we could have taken a nice walk on the riverwalk. Breakfast was good. Room was huge! The couch looked and felt a little tired and worn out but everything else was great!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Jennifer L
"Great Experience"
So nice!! Very much enjoyed our stay :)
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Holly
We enjoyed our stay, the hotel was great. I would prefer a bed that is a bit softer, but it was not terrible.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Perfect hotel in an even more perfect location."
We arrived early and I checked with frontdesk to inquire about parking, as it was extremely cold and I didn't want to drive around in circles. Frontdesk personnel were great and checked us in and gave us key for garage parking. Garage parking was very convenient. We never had to wait to get out or search floors for available parking. Breakfast was more than adequate, especially considering it was included in hotel price (which was very reasonable). Variety was there and food was hot, with ample room for seating. The hotel is situated in downtown Milwaukee next to restaurants, bars and theaters. We never heard any street noise. We were in room 632 which was absolutely beautiful with high ceilings and plenty of room. Everyone we ran across from the frontdesk, security, housekeeping, etc. were professional, pleasant and seemed to enjoy their job, something you don't see often. Keep up the good work!
"fun weekend in Milwaukee"
Hotel was quite nice. The room chair and ottoman were quite worn out tho. Bed was comfortable. Bathtub drained very slowly.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Deborah
"Decent Hotel, Decent Price, Good Area"
I'll keep it as short as possible - the wife and I wanted a place to stay in Milwaukee for the weekend for our anniversary. The plan was to bum around the city, go to breweries, etc.. The hotel was clean, breakfast was good (and included), service was good, the people were friendly, and the fitness room was decent enough for me (a few treadmills, dumbells, an all in one machine with pull up bars, etc). Kinda sucked to have to pay for parking, but we always got a good spot, and we got a decent price overall. The rooms are a bit dated and not exactly top notch, but we didn't intend on being in the room much, so it was just fine for us.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Fantastic place to stay!"
Phenomenal staff went out of their way to assist us in any way they could. Everything was done with a smile - I felt as if we were the only guests at the hotel! Breakfast was great. Room was very large and comfortable. Parking beneath the hotel was full, and we were offered a spot 1.5 blocks away from the hotel - not idea. We opted to use the parking structure directly across the street for a few dollars less. Plan on staying again!
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"Comfortable bed. Good nights sleep. Quiet.Spacious"
Appreciated the comfortable bed and spacious room.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
Everything was perfect! However, we couldn't figure out how to get the tub to drain. Felt awful leaving it for the maid. I am sure if we would have asked, they would have promptly helped us. We would definitely stay again! I would recommend it to friends, family, etc.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Mia
Great stay! Super clean and friendly front desk employees.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Room with a view"
Awesome
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Brad
"Loved the Spaciousness of the Room"
The hotel was nice. The room was huge and spacious. Would have been really awesome if I stayed more than two days, with all the in room amenities. My only complaints, it sounded like water was running almost constantly in room above me, as I could hear it coming through pipes. Also, could definitely heat the nighttime street noise. I was never there during daytime, but in sure the same then. Otherwise, my stay was wonderful. Loved the underground parking and the warm breakfast provided each morning. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Staying at Residence Inn for a Chris Tucker Show"
Attended a Comedy show at the Riverside Theater This Residence Inn location was perfect for walking to this locale The guest services was very helpful in providing both directions, as well as, recommendations on restaurants and bars I had an awesome experience
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Robert Lenard
"Great Hotel but room wasn't reast for hours."
The room was great, but we could not check in until after 5:30 we were told to come back in 30 minutes 4 times.
3 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
RANDY
"Top Notch"
It was great for a party I hosted!
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Fun trip"
Loved this hotel!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Friendly! Breakfast was great! Room and hotel was clean. I would stay there again!
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015