All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
2196 W Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lots to do!"
Friendly staff! Great neighborhood, lots of places to eat.
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Clean"
The first thing I noticed was the smell, it was a clean fabreeze smell lol. The shower was wonderful and the bed was sooooooooooooooooo comfy. Some of the employees were even telling me happy birthday also the breakfast was really good along with the delish coffee
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Good
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Mattress needed updating. Other than the mattress, no complaints. Decent value for the money.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
"overall a good stay"
The conditions of the room were fair. I stay here whenever I'm in town so overall it's one I'd the best options for the neighborhood.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"not the best...representative of Wyndham"
Room furniture and carpet were very dirty and stained. Bath tub needs new surface. Blankets were shreads of foam thin.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Joyce
"Nice place to stay"
The Wingate by Wyndham in Vineland is a nice and convenient place to stay if you are traveling in this part of South Jersey. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet and the staff was very pleasant and efficient. Have stayed here before and will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Jessie
"Short stay"
I stayed there just for couple of nights traveling on family business. It's clean comfortable and affordable. Way worth its money. The bad is made, the towels are clean, the toiletries are replenished. No huge excitement but really a good and solid place to stay. One note: no decent place to eat around. The breakfast was complimentary but just edible. The only restaurant next door serves fare that I would not be paying for again and no other one for miles.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Eugene
"Roaches"
As soon as i walked into my room there was a big roach their on the wall. Before I could even get my bags down!!! I called the front desk they were apologetic and changed my room. But that experience left me uncomfortable....
4 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Excellent hotel. 5stars"
This hotel had all that you need with a very helpful staff. The price was extremely fair better than the other hotels
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
chuck
"Always happy with our stay here"
We have stayed here before and I would recommend to anyone
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Catherine
"Very good business class hotel"
Nothing to complain about in this very nice hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very pleasant and comfortable"
Visited our daughter over Thanksgiving and stayed in Vineland NJ. The hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant. Our room was clean and well kept. We will definitely come back to this hotel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice enough"
Easy check-in, large room, plenty of free parking, easy to find, wide breakfast food selection (hot / cold), bathroom a little dated but nice toiletry items, heat/AC a little difficult to adjust, overall - just fine.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Room was big, clean and well cared for."
The hotel was clean and neat. The room was big and comfortable. We arrived very late and had a hard time finding the hotel. It took 3 calls for the desk clerk to answer the phone. When he finally did, he asked me to hold and disconnected me. I realized that it was late, however it is a hotels with guest coming and going. I thought that he would have given better customer service.
Fred
"Excellent Hotel Stay"
We enjoyed out two night stay. The room was very nice and clean and the continental breakfast was great. The front desk staff and all of the staff were very pleasant and kind. I will definitely book there again soon.
Tracey (LadyT)
"Nice Hotel!"
No issues to report...nice clean hotel
4 night trip Nov 5, 2014
Terry
"awesome stay"
Had a delay with confirmation getting to the hotel by fax
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
mickey
"Convenient and friendly hotel"
Wonderful stay. The staff from check in to check out went above and beyond to make our stay pleasent.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Overall very clean and nice for the price. I'd recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Thanks You Wingate Team"
It started out wrong but it was corrected the next day Thank you Bruce and Michelle you made my stay very nice and comfortable to the housekeeper thanks for a very clean room will stay again very soon Thanks Wingate!!!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Tanya
perfect
7 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Hotel was generally clean. Breakfast was good. Staff was polite. Unfortunately, hotel is old and tired. Carpet in bedroom was stained and very worn. Upholstered furniture in bedroom was stained. Bathtub needs new caulking and slip guards in tub used to be there, but had been removed and no replacement installed.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Very Nice."
Everything was just fine. It wasn't the Ritz nor did I expect it to be. For the price it was more than what one would normally expect.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Family Visit"
Overall very good. Friendly, helpful staff, clean comfortable rooms and beds, good buffet type breakfast.Convenient location, large parking lot with restaurant One caveat. On arrival one of the two bedrooms smelt of smoke. We reported it. Since the smell did not seem to bother the occupants they chose to remain in that room. Despite this, we would choose this hotel again.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Concerns about agreed room and charges"
We arrived after 4PM and our room was not ready. We had to wait a half hour before we could get in. We reserved for a King size be but wee told that they only had two full size. Ok but you should get what you ask for and which was confirmed. They charged us and extra $20. as a security charge and said if no extra charges, we would get a credit in 72 hrs. This must be new to Wyngate as we have used before and never had to do this. Will give other Hotels a closer look before we book with this group of hotels in the future.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
richard
"Sleepless in Vineland"
The hotel was nice, the room was spacious, but the bathroom wasn't really clean. The biggest issue was the noise. Around 2 am we heard noise that sounded like somebody was dragging furniture on a metal floor above us. It kept of happening every few minutes. We called the reception desk and were told the noise was from a nearby pump room. The receptionist offered to move us to another room, which we really didn't want to do in the middle of the night. It turned out the noise was from the sprinklers that were spraying metal furniture and pool cover. Every few minutes for over an hour in the middle of the night. I appreciate the nice lawn, but I would most certainly prefer to - sleep. In the morning a few more guests complained about the noise, only to be met with the good, ole' meaningless response "our sprinklers are automatic". If they fixed this, it would be an OK place to stay.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Sunny
"Bad Stay"
We had a bad stay at this hotel. First thing is that Bennigans (the restaurant that you can order from and they will deliver) could not hear me and I had to walk down to the restaurant to place my order. When the food came I had to go down to the lobby to get forks and knifes and napkins because they didn't bring any. When I came back my wife was up on the bed because there was a mouse in the room. We loaded our stuff up and went down to the front desk. We were planning to have a nice weekend to ourselves with a king bed in the room. The only other room they had available was a "Luxury Suite" that had two double beds. very disappointing. The room was in bad shape with the crown molding falling down and the tiles being cracked around the tub. The whole room was in very bad shape. Would not recommend staying here to anyone. Hotel needs a remodel badly.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Aaron
"I would return here"
I spent 3 days and nights here and it was very enjoyable. Rooms and hotel were very clean and well kept up. Breadfast was good. I had 3 maintenance issues while I was there and they addressed them immediately and also offered to change my room, but I declined. I would stay again.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Ridiculous fee"
Bathroom smelled of sewage, got charged more than half the cost of the room for stains on towels. Hotel itself is nice and regular staff are sweet however a fee that riduculous for towels is not ok, especially since I myself have worked in a hotel and never charged customer's so ridiculously.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"OK"
So dont plan on cancelling or shortening your stay because that is not possible if you book through hotels.com... anyway so the hotel is somewhat boring very OK, workout facility sucks, some of the staff are really friendly but most of the lot dont know what they are doing... the room is comfortable enough- VERY OLD school but it is the most decently priced and inclusive stay within 30 minutes. Kind of far from the city. back door was broken and didnt work
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great for Work"
Great location near my job assignment
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
This was a very nice hotel and overall very clean. I hated to give a 4 to the cleanliness but the shower curtain had a mildew/mold smell. BUT the room and bathroom were very clean and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
KateG
"Ok for the price"
It was a nice looking room however the pillows were horrible and the water pressure was very very high in the shower
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
andrea
"GREAT psychological boost for two weary cyclists!"
Great service, accomodations that were both comfortable & appealing, & a fabulous breakfast buffet!
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
Lynn
"Nice Clean and confortable place to sleep"
Confortable stay, swimming pool xtremely small
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
Wingate was very nice. The room was clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff was very helpful and nice. The front desk agent, Bruce, was extremely professional, helpful, friendly, and understanding when my asthma was an issue in one of the rooms. I couldn't ask for a better experience.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Maria
"Comfortable, close to our event"
Front desk people were helpful and pleasant! Good breakfast with lots of choices. Comfortable room.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
anne
"Vineland Wingate"
This was a great motel and I found the price pretty amazing. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The location was convenient. The breakfast buffet was not real big but considering the price it was fine. I would certainly not hesitate to stay at this motel again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Comfort at a great Price !!!"
Nice area!!! Room was very clean and surprisingly larger than normal. I stay in a lot of hotels throughout the year and have to say this was very nice.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Good!"
Loved the convenience of restaurant across the street.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Friendly & Courteous"
We needed an early check-in so we could make a wedding down in Cape May. Jessica was more than willing, she was extremely professional and bent over backwards (in one of the busiest weekends of the summer season) to get us a room before normal check-in. She did it and didn't ask for any early check in fees or anything... GREAT experience! The commode had a small leak when sat upon but they fixed it immediately, thus the 4 rating.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Dennis
"Lack luster so so and blah"
We were there for a funeral so it was already a sad occasion. On our first day out of the room we left $5 for housekeeping. Usually when you leave a nice tip you expect the room to be clean when you return. The only thing housekeeping did was make the bed and change the towels. No vacuum or tidying of the sink area. The last day we went down for a coffee and something to eat 15 minutes before the breakfast ends. A woman who worked there immediately said "well you better hurry up" not good morning, or we will be closing breakfast soon or anything. I said good morning, I will just take my breakfast and go. Overall the hotel is a typical boring place to stay where the people dont like their jobs and you end up feeling it. Front desk folks were an exception to this and were friendly.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Been there before"
It's 80% of the hotel you want at 50% of the price. The cleanliness was ok the breakfast was ok. I wish it had an indoor pool and a bigger fitness center. Your getting a A- class hotel at a motor lodge price.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Front desk personnel were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Overall- a clean safe place to stay. It would have been nice to have a little bit better quality breakfast utensils. The plastic butter knife melted on the hot food and the forks kept bending. Staff were professional and courteous
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
J
"Good hotel"
Best internet of any hotel I've ever stayed in. The front desk clerk was a sweetheart she was very polite and cordial.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
mitch
"vacation stay"
I had to lower the overall rating due to one problem we had....My wife and I had gone out to dinner Saturday evening and when we came back to our room, it smelled like Cigarette smoke, particularly the bathroom....it was late and we decided to wait to morning to say anything, morning came and the bathroom smelled very badly of cigarette smoke, so obviously the person in the room next to us was smoking in their room, and this being a non-smoking hotel, we went to the desk and we were told there wasn't anything that could be done, until after everyone around us had checked out and they could look for physical proof of smoking...apparently smelling cigarette smoke isn't enough....if we hadn't been checking out we would have wanted to be moved....thought this should have been handled differently.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel and pool were very clean and comfortable. The location was easy to find and convenient to all we needed.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"1 Night Stay at the Wingate"
I stayed for one night at the Wingate with my boyfriend. The man at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. Checking in was simple and fast. My room was very clean and open. After about 10 minutes of being in the room, they called to make sure we had everything we needed, which I thought was very considerate. The bed was nice and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was good. Was very impressed with this hotel overall, including the cheap prices. It definitely suited my needs and would go back again in the future.