All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2196 W Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ridiculous fee"
Bathroom smelled of sewage, got charged more than half the cost of the room for stains on towels. Hotel itself is nice and regular staff are sweet however a fee that riduculous for towels is not ok, especially since I myself have worked in a hotel and never charged customer's so ridiculously.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"OK"
So dont plan on cancelling or shortening your stay because that is not possible if you book through hotels.com... anyway so the hotel is somewhat boring very OK, workout facility sucks, some of the staff are really friendly but most of the lot dont know what they are doing... the room is comfortable enough- VERY OLD school but it is the most decently priced and inclusive stay within 30 minutes. Kind of far from the city. back door was broken and didnt work
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great for Work"
Great location near my job assignment
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
This was a very nice hotel and overall very clean. I hated to give a 4 to the cleanliness but the shower curtain had a mildew/mold smell. BUT the room and bathroom were very clean and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
KateG
"Ok for the price"
It was a nice looking room however the pillows were horrible and the water pressure was very very high in the shower
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
andrea
"GREAT psychological boost for two weary cyclists!"
Great service, accomodations that were both comfortable & appealing, & a fabulous breakfast buffet!
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
Lynn
"Nice Clean and confortable place to sleep"
Confortable stay, swimming pool xtremely small
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
Wingate was very nice. The room was clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff was very helpful and nice. The front desk agent, Bruce, was extremely professional, helpful, friendly, and understanding when my asthma was an issue in one of the rooms. I couldn't ask for a better experience.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Maria
"Comfortable, close to our event"
Front desk people were helpful and pleasant! Good breakfast with lots of choices. Comfortable room.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
anne
"Vineland Wingate"
This was a great motel and I found the price pretty amazing. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The location was convenient. The breakfast buffet was not real big but considering the price it was fine. I would certainly not hesitate to stay at this motel again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Comfort at a great Price !!!"
Nice area!!! Room was very clean and surprisingly larger than normal. I stay in a lot of hotels throughout the year and have to say this was very nice.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Good!"
Loved the convenience of restaurant across the street.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Friendly & Courteous"
We needed an early check-in so we could make a wedding down in Cape May. Jessica was more than willing, she was extremely professional and bent over backwards (in one of the busiest weekends of the summer season) to get us a room before normal check-in. She did it and didn't ask for any early check in fees or anything... GREAT experience! The commode had a small leak when sat upon but they fixed it immediately, thus the 4 rating.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Dennis
"Lack luster so so and blah"
We were there for a funeral so it was already a sad occasion. On our first day out of the room we left $5 for housekeeping. Usually when you leave a nice tip you expect the room to be clean when you return. The only thing housekeeping did was make the bed and change the towels. No vacuum or tidying of the sink area. The last day we went down for a coffee and something to eat 15 minutes before the breakfast ends. A woman who worked there immediately said "well you better hurry up" not good morning, or we will be closing breakfast soon or anything. I said good morning, I will just take my breakfast and go. Overall the hotel is a typical boring place to stay where the people dont like their jobs and you end up feeling it. Front desk folks were an exception to this and were friendly.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Been there before"
It's 80% of the hotel you want at 50% of the price. The cleanliness was ok the breakfast was ok. I wish it had an indoor pool and a bigger fitness center. Your getting a A- class hotel at a motor lodge price.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Front desk personnel were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Overall- a clean safe place to stay. It would have been nice to have a little bit better quality breakfast utensils. The plastic butter knife melted on the hot food and the forks kept bending. Staff were professional and courteous
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
J
"Good hotel"
Best internet of any hotel I've ever stayed in. The front desk clerk was a sweetheart she was very polite and cordial.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
mitch
"vacation stay"
I had to lower the overall rating due to one problem we had....My wife and I had gone out to dinner Saturday evening and when we came back to our room, it smelled like Cigarette smoke, particularly the bathroom....it was late and we decided to wait to morning to say anything, morning came and the bathroom smelled very badly of cigarette smoke, so obviously the person in the room next to us was smoking in their room, and this being a non-smoking hotel, we went to the desk and we were told there wasn't anything that could be done, until after everyone around us had checked out and they could look for physical proof of smoking...apparently smelling cigarette smoke isn't enough....if we hadn't been checking out we would have wanted to be moved....thought this should have been handled differently.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel and pool were very clean and comfortable. The location was easy to find and convenient to all we needed.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"1 Night Stay at the Wingate"
I stayed for one night at the Wingate with my boyfriend. The man at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. Checking in was simple and fast. My room was very clean and open. After about 10 minutes of being in the room, they called to make sure we had everything we needed, which I thought was very considerate. The bed was nice and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was good. Was very impressed with this hotel overall, including the cheap prices. It definitely suited my needs and would go back again in the future.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Best price we could get close to Cape May & beach"
We did not visit the area around the hotel, we mostly went to Cape May and to the boardwalk in Atlantic City. The hotel served it purpose!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
FY
"safe neighborhood"
minor problem with room safe-was quickly fixed (needed batteries). Room clean, spacious. King bed was comfortable. Pool was clean & refreshing. Breakfast was ok. Wish the bacon was more cooked. Easy check in. Suggest that you put some kind of seat in handicap shower area. Floor in bathroom could become quite slippery for a disabled person. We have used this place in the past & will come back again.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Visit with friends"
Loved the coupon for Bennigan's right in the same parking lot
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Lori
"Peaceful resort"
I had not visited my family for nearly 20 years. The Wingate was located perfectly. The staff was pleasant and seemed eager to help me. The room was clean and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. It was just perfect. Thank you so much.
Frances
I would recommend Windgate to others in Vineland NJ
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Check Trip Advisor for reviews of this hotel"
See Trip Advisor regarding the review of this hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"Fabulous hotel at an inexpensive price"
I loved this hotel! It was a center point to all the places that my family and I wanted to visit. The price was affordable since we stayed a week there...while we visited all the tourist hot spots and visited friends. The beds were comfortable and pretty big for 2 double beds. The breakfast was included and had several choices. The hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel cleaning staff were a hit and miss when it came to cleaning the room on a daily basis. The walls were thin so depending on who your neighbors were...you either had a quiet night or a talkative night. Other then that...I enjoyed this hotel and would recommend it.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Wingate at Wynham
"Funeral"
If it wasn't for the reason I was there, the stay was excellent.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Charlie
"Cape may vacation"
We love to stay at this hotel, because of the comfort and relaxation...However, the Bathroom wasn't clean. The faucet had, toothpaste all over, and the Tiles had mildew, Also the curtain shower smelled funny and on the bottom of it had mildew buildup. Has you walk in the room, it smelled bad. Prior visits to this Chain of hotels we haven't had NO problem as of this. We love the Wyndham experience. We will definelety will stay again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Stayed one night. Hotel clean and got a good sleep. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was hot and tasty
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Bob D
Very good value for the price as breakfast is included and the buy you a drink at the Benigans across the way.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice place for a day at the beach"
Clean, comfortable room with a decent breakfast. Perfect place to spend a night for a day at the beach: 45 minutes outside of Stone Harbor saves you at least $150/night and most beach hotels require a minimum length of stay of 2-3 nights.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Brad
"Excellent experience!"
The room was beautiful, the hotel was clean and the staff was super friendly. The Benagin's next to the hotel does room service which was a big plus! Overall, it was an excellent stay.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Renee
"terrific value!"
nice new hotel, large room with decent quality AC/TV/etc. room came with $5 voucher for bennigans, which incidentally was the nicest one I've been to. only real drawback was the breakfast. it was what I have come to expect at this pricepoint; I just wish it had been better (though again, I always wish the breakfast was better unless I'm at a "nice" hotel or B&B). didn't look at the pool. the gym is a joke.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Comfortable space with helpful staff"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was above average, and included biscuits and gravy. Overall a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Not too far from Cape May. Wonderful for research"
We loved this hotel. My husband needed to do geneaological and cemetary research in the area concerning ancestors from the 1700's. I wanted to see Cape May for the first time. I did not want to spend $300 a night for a room. We paid a very reasonable rate here. in 4 days we catechu the on site (Well steps across the parking lot) Benigans. Great food and service. we had 2 great waitresses- Kitty and Katie. I also had a great hostess who set up my early afternoon room service on Thursday, June 26. enjoyed the oversized room, the in room frig, the small but clean outdoor pool, and the free breakfast complete with scrambled eggs.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
birdwidow
"Great stay for business"
Nice hotel was convenient for my business needs. Everyone will enjoy proximty to AC, restaunts and roadways.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Stayed one night. Close to baseball tournament. Best place to stay. Wouldn't pick another hotel chain.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Great service. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
"Well situated hotel of the highway"
We booked the hotel thru Expedia and got a great rate.The only minus for this Hotel is the breakfast,the coffee is awful and when you are sold out you must have the breakfast going faster on refills.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"We have stayed here several times-always good."
same as other times, fine.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Paul B
"A very good choice of hotel"
I cannot think of one thing to complain about. The room was spacious, with a very comfortable bed. The carpet and other furnishings were in good condition and the hotel in general was very well maintained. We could control the temperature in the room with a wall mounted thermostat. The people who staffed the hotel, both at the front desk, and in the breakfast area were very pleasant and accommodating. Checking in and out was a breeze. The breakfast room was beautiful, with a large window allowing lots of light in. I would stay here again with no hesitation.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Nan
"very plesant stay"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Wyndham. The room was nice & comfortable.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"Good hotel"
Had a great stay
1 night trip May 25, 2014
it was very nice.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"cost and convienances"
I rate this establishment as an excellent place to stay worth every dollar that I spent compared to some overrated hotels with little to deliver. It is the place that I will inquire to reserve in my next visit, highway, stores, near many places. Love it.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Mike Rivera
Staff was kind, breakfast was ok. Had an issue with drainage in shower.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"nice place."
Good hotel. Reasonable rates...the location isn't the greatest, but then again it's in millville, NJ. Sorry I'm just not a fan. there is a Bennigan's in the parking lot. It tends to get a little rough as the night gets late, but it's good enough. Will stay here again for work.
3 night business trip May 1, 2014
"Comfortable Weekend"
The room was very comfortable and quite clean.
3 night trip May 2, 2014