All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
2196 W Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Good internet service
    Room is all right
"Clean, but NOT ACCOMMODATING!"
I checked-in and when I arrived at my room, I realized it was the wrong one. I booked a double and got a single. What is more troublesome is the front desk employee knew my reservation was for a double and placed me in a single without ever mentioning the change. I repeatedly called the front desk to no avail. I personally went down and a front desk employee never waited on me. Must of been sleeping in the back room. My daughter, who has Spinal Bifida, had to sleep on floor. They would not make any acommodations at the front desk because we "booked through a third-party" (i.e hotels.com) and in doing so, you are subject to a room-change based on occupancy. Which is a poor tactic as you don't find out until you are at the front desk checking-in. Furthermore, I probably paid more on a double and got stuck in a single. I can't say my room was comfortable because my daughter slept on the floor. I enjoy writing honest and thorough reviews so people can be aware. I write good and bad reviews on hotels, airlines, retail stores etc. I believe that consumers and the corporate world need to get a pulse on what is happening on their establishments. I am having second thoughts to use Hotels.com again if this is the problem I will running into, especially with my daughters disability.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Henry
"Eh...it was okay"
there was a hair on my pillow. It was never removed.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Rebecca
"Ok for a night or two"
Overall was ok. Needs updating as the ceiling was peeling away. Shower was kind of small and had spots all over the faucets.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Work trip 5/18/15"
For the price it was a comfortable stay. Would stay here again.
4 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Great hotel. Friendly staff and very clean."
We enjoyed our stay. This was our second time here. Too bad we were a week early for the pool to be open.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Danna
We stayed for only one night, but everything was clean and nice. Only thing not that great was the mattress and the shower was aging.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
michael
"fantastic hotel"
I highly recommend this hotel, should be 5 stars
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Devon
"good location -great parking on main road"
close to air show at Millville airport, had all services shown on hotels.com, fully staffed- two elevators were a time saver. tom
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"nice place!"
it was fine. they should make more cleaning accomadations for people on night shift. the cleaners were all good except for one that if she went by the room while I was sleeping she wouldnt come back to it even if she was still there.
13 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Ken
"Excellent choice -- but fix those pillows!"
Well-located facility with very spacious rooms, better than average breakfast and excellent facilities. The down-side for us was that the King beds are equipped with four small, uforgiving foam pillows instead of normal-sized feather or blend pillows that ordinary human beings might actually be able to sleep on. Fix this and you get 5 stars, without question.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"A good stay, on a budget."
The hotel staff was courteous. They were ready and willing to accomodate my need to check in an hour early. I didnt sleep quite as well as I would have hoped. The matress felt a little overfirm and kept me tossing and turning a bit. The continental breakfast was good, but the setting kind of small in an open area that included the hotel lobby. I wouldn't rule out staying here again if I ever return the the area, but I have been to better hotels at similar prices than this one.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Ryan
"They need an update"
The hotel looks nice from the outside and the lobby but don't be fooled. The room we stayed at was dirty, the bathroom paint chipping, and bathtub was rusted all on the floor. The bed was by far the mos uncomfortable bed in the world. As soon as you got in bed you heard the springs making noise as if ready to pop out. We woke up at 6AM and left, sitting in the car never felt so good. If you can afford the extra $50 for the night stay at the Hampton next door. The staff was friendly and nice. The only bonus is they give you a coupon for Bennigans across the way.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"As it has come to be expected...good value, always"
My Son and I stay there several time a year, for road racing at a nearby facility. The rate is always good, staff always friendly, breakfast good and the room is always clean and ready to go. It's just what I've come to expect and they haven't disappointed me yet.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
paul g
"dirty room"
Made reservation, received email confirming non smoking room weeks before date. Called two hours before arriving at hotel to confirm everything. When I arrived at hotel, they gave us a smoking room. I explained my daughter has respitory issues. They said they couldn't do anything. I showed the manager the email and explained how I phoned 2 hours prior. He couldn't care. He said he had to take the next customer. The room smelled horrible. Beds had 5" holes in center Bathroom had mold in shower. Very dirty motel. Not a hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
father of 2
"Vacation trip"
Beds were uncomfortable, A.C broke, and the walls had mold on it near the A.C unit.
7 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Christopher
"Nice motel, not good internet access."
Stayed for work. I am a hunter and did not like the internet block of weapons, including crossbows. Other than that a nice motel. The restraurant next store gets a little rough on weekend nights.
20 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
luis j.
"nice , clean hotel"
I can't say anything about what Expedia charged, so I an done with them.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Not as good as last time"
I stayed at this hotel many times, but have noticed the breakfast in the morning is slipping. This is very important to me as I usually don't have time to stop anywhere else. Some group was staying there for some kind of dog show or something. I saw a couple of dogs being taken up to the rooms. I didn't think that pets were allowed. That turns me off knowing that a dog may have stayed in my room.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Jimo
The Staff at this Wingate have always been friendly and accommodating. The rooms were nice and clean on both of my visits. The restaurant in the same parking area has good food too.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Comfortable & Clean, I would book again."
I called to confirm my request for an accessible room and Chris advised I was NOT assigned one. Ultimately I was moved to the room I wanted but it was mentioned I booked my room through a 3rd party. I am not sure if that was the reason there was an issue but he gave me the room I was expecting and I was satisfied. When I arrived to my room and checked my booking confirmation email I did request an Accessible. I don't understand who dropped the ball. The room was clean as was the bathroom. The room had amenities you would expect, a refrigerator, coffee/tea machine with complimentary coffee and tea, hair dryer, soaps and lotions. It was nice. I really loved the king bed and the comfortable pillows. I had an amazing nights rest! We had to call down to the Front Desk twice, once for toothpaste which the the young lady offered to bring up right away and later that evening we called down for an extra pillow to help elevate my leg. The gentleman who answered the phone told my wife he didn't know if he could accommodate that request. Eventually the person on the phone agreed to deliver a pillow as soon as they were available to. My one suggestion would be to coach and train the evening staff to say "YES" when they know the request is absolutely reasonable and doable. Starting off with "no" or "I'm not sure we can do that" leaves a guest feeling they just had a negative experience. And that is a powerful and lasting impression.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Alicia
"Visiting brother"
The stay was comfortable and everyone bent over backwards for us. I recommend this hotel/motel to anyone.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Ann
"can't fix ignorance"
The management really has no control over other guests that are inconsiderate by slamming doors and talking loudly in the halls late at night. Although we spent a long weekend in your hotel we were on business and needed a place to rest after very long days working. Leisure travelers tend to be less aware and less considerate of other guests in the hotel. Just can't fix ignorance.
4 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Not a clean place"
I had ants in the room. Pipes and door frame in the bathroom were rusty. I will not go back
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Bruce
"Recent visit"
Excellent stay. Good service friendly staff
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Vincent
"Great Hotel for a Business Trip"
I was greeted with a smile, and check in was fast. I mentioned to the manager that I was going to go to Benigans, which is right in the same parking lot, and he quickly wrote me out a coupon for my visit. The room was clean, well appointed, and just what I needed for my night. It is not a luxury hotel, but it is clean, comfortable and very welcoming.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Poor!!!"
My third time and will not stay there again. Bathtub was dirty. Heat could not be regulated Ran out of breakfast food so had to eat elsewhere. By the way the affiliation with Bennigans should be reviewed. This is second time my order was incorrect. Desk clerk, Chris, was rude Had to track down housekeeping to get tissues and toilet paper. All in all, I was very unhappy. I will look for another hotel next time
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice but..."
Great hotel except for bed bug I discovered in the morning. They changed our room but I was still traumatized and distrustful. Washed EVERYTHING upon return home. Nice staff.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
MCK
"Cheaper than hampton but hampton might be worth it"
Toenail clippings on the carpet from former occupant. Swing out convex makeup mirror in bathroom (nice feature) was broken. Bed was very hard and uncomfortable to sleep on. Toilet was incredibly low, like they were playing a prank. Stepper machine in the gym was broken. Otherwise a decent little workout facility. Sheets were clean, room not bad other than the toenail clippings and very hard bed. Nice location. Room was clean other than the toenail clippings.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
michelle
"Another business trip to Vineland"
I was in town for business and was pleased with the hotel, again. I like having the exercise room to get a workout after working a long day at the computer. The room was comfortable except for the heating system which is a bit strange. If you adjust the heat down 2 degrees, the a/c comes on and vise versa. But I finally figured it out or at least learned to live with it. Breakfast is nice though a bit later than advertised a couple morning. I've stayed here before and will stay here again. The room is spacious and comfortable, with more than just a bed, the bed is comfortable and the rates are good.
9 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
S.R.
"Close to job"
Everything was good except the safe would not lock
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
blackfish
"Best hotel I've stayed in a long time."
Exceptionally clean and well appointed. The staff was outstanding.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Ken
"Great last minute find"
This was a great last minute find being that I needed a hotel at the last minute. Check in was easy, the staff was professional and the rooms were clean and comfortable....the free hot breakfast in the morning also adds to the value. If in this area again, I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
DrG
"Short trip"
Excellent hospitality. I had a little trouble with a heating unit. Not only I got full attention of the receptionist and technical staff. I was moved to another room and they helped me to move my staff. Very personal and very welcoming
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Eugene
The hotel is much nicer then expected at the star rating and price. I would highly recommend as an economical option for the area.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Ashley
"Lots to do!"
Friendly staff! Great neighborhood, lots of places to eat.
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Clean"
The first thing I noticed was the smell, it was a clean fabreeze smell lol. The shower was wonderful and the bed was sooooooooooooooooo comfy. Some of the employees were even telling me happy birthday also the breakfast was really good along with the delish coffee
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Good
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Mattress needed updating. Other than the mattress, no complaints. Decent value for the money.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
"Very pleased! Wonderful service!"
I really enjoyed my stay here. When I came to check in, Hotels.com had forgot to notify the hotel that I requested accommodations, BUT the young man at the front desk immediately found us a room.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
WANDA
"overall a good stay"
The conditions of the room were fair. I stay here whenever I'm in town so overall it's one I'd the best options for the neighborhood.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"not the best...representative of Wyndham"
Room furniture and carpet were very dirty and stained. Bath tub needs new surface. Blankets were shreads of foam thin.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Joyce
"Nice place to stay"
The Wingate by Wyndham in Vineland is a nice and convenient place to stay if you are traveling in this part of South Jersey. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet and the staff was very pleasant and efficient. Have stayed here before and will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Jessie
"Short stay"
I stayed there just for couple of nights traveling on family business. It's clean comfortable and affordable. Way worth its money. The bad is made, the towels are clean, the toiletries are replenished. No huge excitement but really a good and solid place to stay. One note: no decent place to eat around. The breakfast was complimentary but just edible. The only restaurant next door serves fare that I would not be paying for again and no other one for miles.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Eugene
"Roaches"
As soon as i walked into my room there was a big roach their on the wall. Before I could even get my bags down!!! I called the front desk they were apologetic and changed my room. But that experience left me uncomfortable....
4 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Excellent hotel. 5stars"
This hotel had all that you need with a very helpful staff. The price was extremely fair better than the other hotels
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
chuck
"Always happy with our stay here"
We have stayed here before and I would recommend to anyone
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Catherine
"Very good business class hotel"
Nothing to complain about in this very nice hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very pleasant and comfortable"
Visited our daughter over Thanksgiving and stayed in Vineland NJ. The hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant. Our room was clean and well kept. We will definitely come back to this hotel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice enough"
Easy check-in, large room, plenty of free parking, easy to find, wide breakfast food selection (hot / cold), bathroom a little dated but nice toiletry items, heat/AC a little difficult to adjust, overall - just fine.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Room was big, clean and well cared for."
The hotel was clean and neat. The room was big and comfortable. We arrived very late and had a hard time finding the hotel. It took 3 calls for the desk clerk to answer the phone. When he finally did, he asked me to hold and disconnected me. I realized that it was late, however it is a hotels with guest coming and going. I thought that he would have given better customer service.
Fred