All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America

"EXCEPTIONALLY FRIENDLY STAFF"
Nice Hampton Inn, more sophisticated than the average Hampton. Very nice breakfast buffet and the staff are exceptionally very friendly! A couple small suggestions--better bed pillows and clean the tile floors in the pool area.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Kate
"Could be better"
The bathroom needed some updating there is not an exhaust fan so there was some mildew buildup on the ceiling. Hotel staff was excellent and very helpful. Should consider who you are placing in rooms. Families should not be placed in a room next to rowdy younger people.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
JESSICA
"Great price, service, room, breakfast, jacuzzi etc"
The stay at the Hampton Inn in Philly was great! Price was right, service all around was phenomenal, room was very clean (suspiciously clean), and the amenities lived up to their expectations. My only issue was that the pool was filthy (we went in right after it opened, so no excuse for last nights gunk to be floating in the water). However, the jacuzzi was great! The staff is very knowledgable with the surrounding area and offered us a variety of places to eat at and gave us suggestions on things to do around the proximity of the hotel Overall, we give it a B+... Maybe even an A- if it weren't for that one nasty part. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Rodger
"nice hotel"
Great time
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Business trip to Philadelphia"
I've stayed here before and am a repeat customer because of the consistently good service the staff provides. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the hotel is in a great location.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"another great visit"
I always enjoy my stay at this hotel. the breakfast bar is excellent and the location to the local flavor, restaurant and sights.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Garry
"This is the place to stay"
Great location. Walk around center city easily. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. A full breakfast is available. This is the place to go for comfort, location and good value.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Cheryl
"One night at Philly"
went to celebrate my wife's Bday, just one night, Hotel was quite right, comfortable, we were a party of 13 and had to be split on two floors (but this because they won't have more than two suites per floor, and we needed three suites); suites are quite comfortable, big enough not to feel cramped, of course, sofa-bed is not the best but they never are, so we were not surprised by that. Location is perfect, close to everything downtown, close to local subway system, the trade-off is parking, which was a nightmare, I really recommend go by the valet system, will spare some headaches. Breakfast good enough, not the best, but definitely good. In all, great stay at the Hampton Inn in Philly.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Adolfo
Great for business. Neat & clean
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Gloria
"Great hotel for inner city."
Great hotel. You do have to pay for parking, but it's 24 hr watch and in and out throughout the day.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Downtown Philly"
Very nice hotel. You always get consistency when staying at a Hampton inn. I stayed in one of their suites, very clean & comfortable. Staff was very nice. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Not too bad but still need some improvements."
First of all, I need to say the location is pretty good. You can walk to almost all the attractions. I don't like the service over there too much. In the beginning, the front desk wrote down a wrong room number for us and when I called the front desk, they seem to feel that was nothing. We carried all our luggages from the wrong room to the correct one. The hotel condition is not too good. The faucet made sound when you want to turn it off and the draining of the tube also has some problem. However, they fixed it on the second day and I like the one came to check our problems. He was really nice and loved to help us fixing our problems. Another drawback was that one reservation, you can only have free wifi for 3 devices. It was really inconvenient for us.
2 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Tung
"Will return to"
Great location! The staff was very friendly. Good quality breakfast. Would definitely return to again
3 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice hotel not far from the City Center."
The check-in was easy and quick. The room is clean and the bed is comfy. However, no cloth hanger (the small vinyl line that you can pull off the box and place it across the bath tub) and no small fridge. The hotel location is not so far away from the City Center, Liberty trail, and Chinatown (in a walking distance) which is very convenient. In all, it was a good experience.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Tony
"Close to CHOP"
Easy access to highways and very close to Children's Hospital
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Parking Fee/ They have a max on late check outs?!"
We got there and were looking for some where to park so we could check in. All we found was parking across the street with a sign that said "Hampton Inn" parking. We figured they'd only charge for non guests..NOPE. The attendant said everyone pays. When I went inside to check in I asked the front desk clerk about having to pay. He said the property didn't own any parking, so we'd have to pay. My husband asked the concierge about it , to which the concierge replied " Parking isn't the hotels' priority, rooms are". Our room ( though facing an alley) was decent, but the fact that the coffee machine was in the restroom seemed.. off. Come time to check out ( New Years Day) I called the front desk to ask for a late checkout. The front desk girl said " No I'm sorry there are no late check outs". "Excuse me?! "I said, to which she replied "We are maxed on our late check outs"( I've worked a few front desks in my day. I've never heard of a max on late check outs). So here we were , scrambling to get out of the room by 11.The room itself was decent, but the staff could stand to be A LOT more empathetic. The nicest interaction I had with the staff was housekeeping.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Se dian
"I would stay again"
Hotel was located near city center, which was what I was looking for. The room was very quiet, but very hot. I finally had to turn on the air conditioning after turning the down the heat numerous times. Otherwise the room was very nice, staff was pleasant when I did speak with them.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the convention center and ..."
It is a good and affordable place to stay for work or leisure. The neighbirhood is a little bit spooky but in general it is ok. Walking distance to the convention center, Town Hall and good restaurants.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ali
"Convenient to everything"
Overall the stay was not bad for the money. The one thing that stood out to me the most was an odd smell in the hallways of the seventh floor where we stayed. the room itself was fine no issues. also be prepared to pay for parking roughly 25 to 35 dollars per day.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Conveniently located hotel in decent shape"
Except for parking (which is par for the course for city locations) and lack of views (on the plus side, no Dec. 31st premium unlike waterfront hotels!), this is a nice option. Tons of dining options late into the night due to the proximity to china town. We were in Philly for new year's and this hotel was close to most attractions. Philly is quite walkable but this hotel is close to local bus and train stations too. Breakfast spread was decent (eggs, waffles, juices oatmeal etc) - it can get a bit busy in the morning though due to the small seating area. Rooms were clean and decent sized. Staff were accommodating for the most part. Tip: Use self park and save $10 per night (3pm exit). Lot very close to hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Contrarian
"Good for a family trip from brooklyn"
All good
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Ellen
"Just OK"
The Hampton Inn is usually our go-to hotel wherever we stay. We always have a pleasant experience. However, this time was a little disappointing. Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday was very lacking, and extremely crowded. Monday was better (and less crowded, which I'm sure had a lot to do with it). The fitness center is decent but right next to the pool so the chlorine burns your throat while you're breathing heavy working out. One of the treadmills broke while I was using it. One of our beds' box springs broke while we were only sitting on it. There was no vent in the bathroom which (tmi alert) made sharing the room with 3 other people difficult, in addition to clearing shower steam. Our view was of an alleyway. We also had no mini fridge or microwave so that made snacks and drinks tough. Other than that, the room was rather clean and housekeeping did a good job with upkeep. Despite being crowded, it was pretty quiet all day and night in our room.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
This hotel is great for its location. We could walk to all the sites that we visited this weekend - Chinatown, Reading Terminal Market, Wanamaker/Macy's, National Museum of American Jewish History Museum, and Vedge! The room could be a little better. The curtain was unhooked on one side. The lap table was broken (where they put the TV channel listings), and was not replaced cleaning crew. There was a sharp metal protruding from under the boxspring, which scraped my ankle when I was getting out of bed.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Excellence. Very good best hotel I been in so far
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
tai
"Convenient"
I had a very pleasant stay ay this hotel. Breakfast was complete, room was clean and very comfortable. The only thing I woulld suggest is improving the parking facility rates. I realize the hotel does not own it but, walking a few steps to park in the lot for $25 a night is excessive. I paid $50 and the car was not in that lot longer than 12 hours. The area of the hotel is not close to any other garages and there is limited street parking so, beware if you are traveling with a car.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"nice"
Okay, nice. I left a bag of shoes at this hotel and called a few days later but they couldn't help me. The breakfast wasn't that good at all, no day. I have had much , much better at other Hampton Inns. Richard the employee in the Restaurant was the best. He was Friendly and helpful. The restaurant ran out of half and half one morning. They had other creamers, but…. The bar tenders at night were nice also. I would stay here again but eat elsewhere and make sure to pack my shoes. lol
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
ras
"Will stay here again"
Walk to everything. A welcome respite at the end of the day. The nicest hotel staff I have ever encountered.
4 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
jennifer
"Great Center City hotel"
Great location, service oriented staff, clean, spacious room, nice hot breakfast, very reasonably priced and an awesome view too!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"enjoyable visit."
i always enjoy staying here as it is convenient to restaurants, sights and relatively safe to walk around. this hotel is outstanding in all aspects; rooms, amenities, gym and location.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Garry
"Short stay, but impressed."
Although I didn't spend much time in the hotel (I was only in town over night), I was pretty impressed with the experience overall. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and our room was clean and spacious. Even the breakfast selection was a welcome surprise. I'll definitely choose this hotel again for any other future trips to Philly.
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
"Nice hotel, pool issues"
We usually love our stay at this hampton but this time the pool was closed down. They kept telling us that it would be reopened but we had to leave before it was. It was a bit disappointing for the kids. Overall though, a good hotel. We will stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Jill
"NO FREE PARKING"
Drove up from MD for an anniversary getaway for the wife and I. I called ahead to ask about where to park and they said their lot was full, but that i could park at an alternate garage. Parked there and ended up spending about $105 to park for my entire weekend stay. the hotel didnt even offer to offset the parking cost. seems like if you're a hotel and you know there are parking issues with your site, you should accommodate the guests that have to park elsewhere because your parking facilities are inadequate (especially since guests are already paying >$100 per night for the rooms). if you have a choice, stay elsewhere. This hotel gets a small bump in overall due to the friendliness of the front desk staff, but huge negative points for not compensating for the lack of parking at their facility.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"short trip"
convenient location. Museums, Reading Terminal,all within walking distance. Use the public parking site two blocks away! hotel staff was friendly and professional. Lobby area was small. Hotel does not have restaurant on site.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
janise
"Reasonable and clean"
Have stayed here before and was extremely pleased. Some of the staff was rude this time but room was clean and service was good. My daughter was disappointed because last time we stayed they had complimentary hot chocolate and cookies. They had neither this time.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Good. First room was musky and smell of cigarette"
Awesome breakfast. Good Staff. Pool was dirty. But the biggest equalizer is the price.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Ray
"Heater didnt work properly"
Nice room I guess,In a dirty city like Philly,but heater didnt work right,a/c kept kicking in and had to be reset,bed was very uncomfortable for us,staff was great though,high 5 the the staff
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Marathon stay"
Stayed here for the Philadelphia Marathon. Perfect location for the expo and walking distance to the start line. Close to Reading Terminal market.
Response by Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center
Scott, Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Center City Philadelphia and for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location to the Marathon festivities. We hope to see you again next year. Sincerely, Dan Williams General Manager
5 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great time"
Stayed here for the Philly Marathon. Hotel was very accommodating, opened breakfast up earlier for the runners and had late check out. Front desk had great recommendations for places to eat. Beds were not all that comfy, but everything else was great.
Response by Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center
Jenna, Thank you for the feedback regarding a recent stay at the Hampton Inn Center City Philadelphia. We are thankful to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience and service provided by our team. I am sorry to hear that your bed was not comfortable and I assure you that this will be addressed immediately. Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We hope to see you again next year. Warm Regards, Dan Williams General Manager
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Jenna
"center city hangout"
asked for a high floor but was given the second floor. Besides that the room was comfy and breakfast was great.
Response by Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center
Andrea, Thank you for the feedback regarding a recent visit to our hotel. I am sorry to hear that we did not accommodate your request to be on a higher floor. The hotel team is excited to hear that you did enjoy your overall stay including the breakfast and we hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Dan Williams General Manager
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Andrea
"In town for convention"
In town for a convention. Staff very friendly, hotel is in great shape - hotel location was excellent. Will definitely stay here again next time I am in town
Response by Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center
Randy, Thank you for staying with us recently while in town for a convention. I also want to thank you for sharing your experience with us. It will be my pleasure to share your kind words regarding your experience with our entire hotel team. I am thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you, Dan Williams General Manager
5 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Randy
"Ok"
It is ok
4 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
kazuaki
"Decent, not terrific"
The front desk staff was friendly, and the cleaning staff was terrific. However, the room was very dark during the day, and the heater made a terrible racket throughout the night. Also, the mattress seemed a bit worn out.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great place!!!"
Great location, central to everything. Staff was great, helpful with whatever you needed. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Tracey
Affordable and nice & convenient in Philly. We could walk to historic area and Franklin Institute.
"EXCELLANT FACILITIES. STAFF BOTH GOOD AND BAD"
FOR THE MOST PART WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR STAY. THERE WERE JUST A FEW EMPLOYEES WHO SEEMED LIKE THEY COULD CARE LESS. THE FIRST WAS A YOUNG WOMAN AT CHECK IN . WE CALLED ON OUR SELL PHONE AS WE APPROACHED THE HOTEL TO SEE WHERE THE PARKING WAS. SHE PUT US ON HOLD AND NEVER GOT BACK TO US. WHEN WE WENT IN TO CHECK IN THERE WAS A MAN WHO WAS PROFESSIONALLY HANDLING SEVERAL GROUP VERY COURTEOUSLY WHILE SHE WAS MAKING A DATE WITH ANOTHER EMPLOYEE LEAVING THE HOTEL. ON THE SECOND DAY IT WAS VERY RAINY AND WE CAME IN AND WENT TO THE COFFEE BAR THAT WAS SET UP OFF THE LOBBY. THE WOMAN CLEANING THE AREA WAS TOLD BY TWO OLDER LADIES WHO WERE TRY TO GET HOT TEA THAT THE HOT WATER WAS EMPTY. SHE IMMEDIATELY WENT TO THE LOBBY TO TELL TWO EMPLOYEES THAT TALKING BETWEEN THEMSELVES THAT IT NEEDED FILLED THEY DID NOTHING ABOUT IT . WHEN I APPROACHED THEM ABOUT IT THEY SAID SOMEONE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT AND DID NOTHING. I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THE LARGE NUMBER OF THE EMPLOYEES AT THE HOTEL WERE EXCELLANT, BUT THE ONES THAT WERE BAD WERE REALLY BAD.
BOB
"Clean hotel near convention center"
To be fair is on the north side of the convention center a little ways from the main entrance. Overall was nice. Free internet. Cookies in the afternoon in lobby and plenty of computers for guests use in lobby and business center. Breakfast included sausage and waffle makers. Nice bar area.
rt
"Good location for Convention Center business trip"
The staff were extremely courteous and helpful when needed, but I didn't spend much time in the hotel itself. I did not scope out any of the amenities other than the bar and free breakfast. The mini hotel store was handy to grab some chap-stick and a drink upon arriving late. It may seem trivial but the elevators were quick and convenient even though I was on the 7th floor. Ultimately it was a nice clean, modern hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
4 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Erik
"A Convenient Option"
An easy choice with a convenient pay parking lot nearby.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Jonathan
"Close to everything"
The hotel shower needed some updating. Great location for all main events
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"A excellent hotel in the center of philadephi"
I especially enjoyed my time at the 'Hampton Inn'. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was just perfect, clean, spacious and with all the required amenities. The hotel was located in the center of Philadelphia, near all shops and restaurants. Overall I would rate the hotel 4.5/5.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014