All hotels in St. Charles, Missouri, United States of America
1400 S 5th St, St. Charles, MO, 63301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Close to casino"
Very satisfied with our stay, nice continental breakfast. Very quiet!! Easy walk to Ameristar Casino. Only negative I can say was ice machine on our floor was not working....otherwise perfect stay!
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Teri
Room was large enough for a family. The King bed was great. The couch was nice to relax on. The bathroom was really nice. Had plenty of space and clean.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to your next stay with us!
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
Wallpaper peeling in halls and rooms. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to fix that. Basically, it was clean but it sure needs new carpet, paint, and wallpaper.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
joan
"Really Pleased"
Great hotel for our family of 5. The hotel met all of my expectations. All of the staff were nice & accommodating, the room was very comfortable in every way, & the location was perfect for our family. It was safe, quiet, not too far away from our locations to visit...about 1/2 hour interstate travel to The Arch, St Louis Zoo, Busch Stadium, St Louis Art Museum. Loved having the microwave & refrigerator in the room. We will definitely come back to St Louis & stay here at Comfort Suites.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Close to the Interstate"
We stopped at this hotel while on a road trip. Its location was perfect for a quick stop. The staff was friendly. The room seemed a bit dated and was not the cleanest room I have stayed in.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Beth
"Prime Location"
The stay was great. Perfect location for a leisure or business stay. Rooms were comfortable and front desk staff was very helpful with suggestions on events for the weekend.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great location, friendly staff, clean accomodation"
I enjoyed my 2 night stay very much. The hotel was exceptionally quiet and great for sleeping. The AC unit was also quiet which is a small item that can make a huge difference in the quality of the stay. I will return most definitely as I frequent St Charles and the St Louis area frequently.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
I loved this hotel, it was in a good area for my business and the staff were exceptionally nice and professional. The only glitch is there was a dance competition in the area and the hotel had a lot of guests and guests with children. They did not staff the breakfast area to deal with a full hotel, that was the only disappointment.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
LJ
"very nice place"
very nice hotel with friendly staff. Brought 3 pets and plenty of space for them both in room and outside. Didn't use pool but it looked very inviting. Breakfast was ok, not a lot of variety but enough.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
MLH766
"Could be better"
Staff were nice and helpful……………difficult finding hotel, and the omelets served were frozen
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Very nice location."
We absolutely enjoyed our little getaway with our friends. We were walking distance from the Ameristar Casino which is nice if you plan to have a couple drinks. Really clean rooms with plenty of room.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
"St Charles Getaway"
Not a single complaint. Motel was excellent and staff was super friendly. Just a few blocks from Old Town St Charles made the location ideal for th
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
Hotel is right off I-70 so easy to get to. Nothing really special other than the rooms are large. Breakfast was OK and the staff were friendly.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Easy access on/off interstate. Restaurants nearby."
We have stayed at the Comfort Suites in St. Charles several times. We have always been well satisfied with the courteous and accomodating staff. My husband and I, while not handicapped, do have some difiiculty with walking and climbing stairs. We have always requested and been put in a ground floor room. We really appreciate the cheerful welcome and attention to our requests. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for comfortable, clean and beautiful rooms.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Too expensive"
Expensive rates. Very close to interstate. Very noisy. Nice clean rooms but not worth 169.00.
Other trip May 4, 2014
millertime
"Nice alternative to other all suite hotels"
We found the property to be very nice but somewhat overpriced for what they had to offer. Property did not have an outdoor pool and the breakfast area was not nearly big enough for a sold-out night, which is what we experienced. Hotels.com said that a shuttle service was available which is NOT correct. Not the hotels fault but still something I felt we paid for and did not receive. Room price was $140....about $30 to 40 too high in my opinion.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"No Camplaints"
Good value, small wall paper peel behind bathroom door other wise no complaints about the hotel. There are apartments 30 feet behind and I did need to switch rooms because of an annoying "chirping noise" coming from somewhere in the apartment complex. The desk clerk was immediately accommodating and moved me to the front of the hotel. I would have no qualms about staying here again.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
chris b
"Mostly Good"
Most everything was fine until I pulled down the sheets and noticed Dorito crumbs in the bed. I was not happy about that, and there was a dog staying across the hall that made all sorts of noise for a while until the front desk talked to them. Other that, it was fine.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
NP
peaceful night.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Hard to find Tough to Beat!"
Our stay at this Comfort Suites Location was excellent! Staff Friendly and helpful. Room Clean and comfortable. Close to Historic St. Charles and Family Arena. We came down for the Arena but found Historic St. Charles and will return to visit again. The only issue was the hotel was very visible from the highway but the way into the property was not marked as well a it could have been. I don't know if this was a city ordinance thing or what but we arrived after dark and ended up driving by the entrances to the property. Once there we were treated like royalty.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
John H.
"Clean & Comfortable"
I thought the rate was reasonable. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Signs of some wear, i.e. wallpaper peeling back, etc., but overall a nice stay and nice accomodations. Staff friendly. Would recommend.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"great stay"
This was a great stay at a good price. Our guest services guy at the front desk was very polite and helpful. He tried to accommodate as much as he could. His manager on the other hand needs a little bit more training to learn how to talk to people and not to put her employees down on front of guests. Everything else was great!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
amber
enjoyed our stay. the pool was great foe the kids. Michael was very helpful and friendly at breakfast This hotel is great for families.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Wonderful stay! Highly reommended!"
We had a wonderful time. The hotel was clean and the personnel were friendly and courteous. The services were outstanding.Planning a return visit to St. Charles and we will be staying there again!Great value!
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Nice hotel..."
we check in very late .. due to football game. Got there the front desk lady was nice and pleasant.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for your kind comments! We look forward to your next stay with us! Natalee, GM
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Maile
"Nice hotel, close to Old Main Street"
Comfortable for the one night we stayed. It was close to Old Main Street.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Nice Place"
Clean and no problems. Very quiet as well. Great Comfort Suites overall.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
"We'd stay there again"
Had a good dog-friendly room just steps away for the outside door on the first floor...really appreciated the convenience!
2 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Service was great. Room was clean and spacious. Indoor swimming pool very nice. Nice breakfast variety. A very pleasant experience - would definitely stay there again. The only drawback is that we like suites where the two rooms are more separated so that we can watch t.v. and have the lights on when our daughter goes to sleep. It worked out fine but there was not much division between the bedroom/living area.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2013
"Not worth price"
The first time I stayed I was on 3rd floor in odd numbered room, opposite the highway. Room was okay. Second time I stayed on 2nd floor even numbered room next to highway and staircase. On second floor the bath drains slowly. No vending on 2nd floor. Noisy room. If you stay here stay on 1st or 3rd floor in an odd numbered room. Both rooms in obvious state of needing repairs to ceiling, walls and bath area. Probably will not stay here again for the price.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Jackie
"Great hotel."
This was an excellent hotel. It was easily accessible from the interstate. Very close to the historic area of St. Charles. The room was large, exceptionally clean, and very comfortable. This will be the hotel of choice for our next visit to the area.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Great choice"
One of best Comfort Suites we have experienced! Right off fresh but very quiet. Close to historic area . Will have to drive for meals but otherwise perfect.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Tc shrink
"Centrally located and quiet."
Late check in was guaranteed. Friendly staff, quiet room. My only suggestion would be larger beds. The free breakfast was much appreciated.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
mark
"Mocowbell"
Nice suite close to old town for the mocowbell half marathon. Walking dustance to the start and convenient facilities
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
I was pleased. It was convenient and quiet.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Elevator didn't work. AC smelled very musty
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Night away from home"
We were completely happy with the room, however the TV could have been a little bigger.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Miss being able to have room service for dining and had troubles locating the front of the hotel . Otherwise staff was friendly and room was comfortable with limited tv choice!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
Jacqueline
Great room, great price, good location! Defiantly book with them again
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Great place to stay near Lindenwood University."
We were very pleased with the convenience of the location of this hotel. It also was very comfortable and clean. The free breakfast was a great plus. Not a lot of bells and whistles but I care more about comfort and cleanliness and this hotel met all of my expectations which is a huge relief! Our daughter attends Lindenwood University and this hotel is just a few minutes away and very easy to get to from there. We will be back!
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Comfortable and Spacious"
We enjoyed the sitting area for watching television in the evening, and appreciated the microwave and refrigerator for leftovers from supper. The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Argee
"House hunting at ease."
My wife and I are transfering to Saint Charles, MO for work and were house hunting this past weekend. From Comfort Suites business room - to their excellent service with helping us fax things - to the breakfast - to the perfectness of the rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travling to this area!
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Adam
"Close to all conveniences"
Very clean and comfortable hotel and close to casino, historical downtown, shopping and restaurants! Would highly recommend to others. As far as the complimentary breakfast though you better get up very early! Seems to go very quickly!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Very pleased!"
Staff was extremely helpful, room was very nice & clean.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Lee
"Close to restaurants"
Breakfast staff friendly, and ready to make refills to all drinks and food.cleaned tables off quickly.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
p.d
"Hard to find the entrance"
The facility was great and the room was very comfortable. The desk staff seemed to be having a rough morning when I arrived and could have been friendlier. The hotel needs better signage for the odd entrances. One leads you around the side and front of a strip mall, the other up a steep drive behind the strip mall - both were marked with small, busy signs that had too much other info for the hotel logo to pop. The address of the hotel has it on 5th St, but the entrances are actually off of Ameristar Dr.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2013
Kelley
"Luxurious"
In one word: AWESOME
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Joyce
"Superb! Absolutely would choose again and again!"
The staff was friendly and accommodating even letting us check in early and when our room was not available, upgraded us to a nicer room! The room was spotless. Everything looked brand new and towels and sheets were clearly fresh. Right next to the downtown area; literally, less than three turns and we were there in just a few minutes! Definitely walking distance to the Main Street area. Hotel was a bit confusing to find. It was tucked away near some apartments....I think we drove up in the back way where there was a sign to get into the parking lot but once in the lot, it is difficult to tell what building you need to drive towards without large signage from the backside. I mistakenly went to an event/banquet building at first. I never did figure out a way to drive up towards the front of the hotel but I didn't try hard either since it was such a short stay and my interest was relaxing in the room and exploring the historic downtown area around the corner. Wonderful and highly recommended!
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice Motel for historic old St. Charles"
Nice hotel. Staff called to confirm stay and called room to see if everything was ok.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Location"
The COMFORT SUITES in ST.CHARLES,MO. was difficult to find,when coming in on I-70 from the EAST. COMFORT SUITES needs bigger & higher sign for the location South of I-70. The apartment complex hides the Comfort Suites. If I had not prepaid,I would have went to another hotel in the area.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013