All hotels in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States of America
6280 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nothing extraordinary .. very basic"
Hotel pillows were the size of a small cushion (15" x 15") .. but the bed was comfortable. House keeping did not vacuum once while we were there. The hotel itself was clean. The television in the room was one of those big televisions with the big backs and the number of channels was restricted. Location was good
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"It's called "Micro"tel for a reason"
If you need a place to stay over night, the hotel will do. If you want anything remotely enjoyable, you will be spending your night looking across the street at the nicer hotel that you could have spent $15 more on, knowing that at least your shower wouldn't be covered in rust, your mattress wouldn't give you back aches, the hotel staff would treat you like a guest, and in the morning you might have a warm breakfast. Again, this hotel provides all of these amenities but at a bare minimum.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Fine hotel"
It's fine to me with the room rate. Room is clean but not luxury. TV is still CRT modle. Breakfast is always the same.Complimentary Wifi in room has very poor signal. Free shuttle is convenient for business people and the two drivers are always willing to take you there.
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
CHINKUO
It was a good experience and a fair price. Good location, less than half a mile lots of shopping, restaurants and sports bars. They were within walking distance.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Hotel close to my next morning destination."
Bathtub was not usable because of chipped bottom. Movie channel not available. Overall condition of the hotel was poor. The only plus was the staff who are working under difficult conditions. Coffee maker not functioning correctly.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"I love this hotel"
Good price, good position to food court, shopping center, and public train, i.g. MARTA, and good breakfast.
H
"U r Lucky for not staying Microtel Inn & Suites"
I had to stay there for 6 nights. The size of the 1 Queen bed rooms are too small to accomodate 1 person for 6 nights. Moreover, rooms does not have the neccessary equipments (microwave & Freezer) makes it more difficult to stay there. I'm so thankfull to one of the receptionist who has allocate me a double queen room for 5 nights otherwise I had to look for other options. I'm sorry, but still I would not recommend this hotel to others for a long stay.
5 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Avik
good position to Chinese food, shopping, and transport.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
H
"Sandy Springs"
Good place to stay for the money.. Nothing Fancy, but comfortable. it was nice having a small kitchen area.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"nice & affordable place"
I have stayed at Microtels before, and this one was probably the nicest overall. The staff was pleasant enough even though the clerk was distracted by a football game on TV while he was checking me in. The smoke detector in the room was chirping when I arrived, but the desk clerk was very responsive and very quickly had a maintenance man come to fix it. The location was in a very nice area not far from a convention I was attending. There are plenty of options for restaurants and shopping close by. I would recommend this place to a business traveler.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
I so appreciate your observations and I am glad to hear it was a good stay for you overall. Our guests are our main focus 24/7 so I will definitely use these comments on specific staff training to enhance our customer service. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Ann
"Weekend Trip"
Friendly Staff, Clean Room, only real complain was an old TV that kept loosing the color
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you so much for staying with us! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I understand about the television, but I want to share with you that we will be getting new flat screen TVs! Hope you will come see us again and see if the new TVs are a good addition! Happy Holidays!
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
CaryL
"My Stay at Microtel Inn and Suites"
It was a pleasant experience staying at the Microtel Inn and Suites. I enjoyed my stay. The environment was serene. The staff was welcoming, cordial, available and ready to help. The breakfast was fine. If I have to be in Atlanta I will still choose Microtel Inn and Suites.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Major
"Microtel. Atlanta Perimeter North review"
The room was nice and clean when I arrived. The lighting was excellent and the bed firm and comfortable. The bathroom was equally claen and well stocked. The lobby had a working computer and breakfast was satisfactory.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"The room was spacious and comfortable"
I stayed two days to attend a conference in the area and the room was clean, comfortable and met my need.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Terry
"Very Nice Budget Hotel"
Stayed 3 nights on a business trip. Room was small but clean and nice. Staff was exceptional. Great service. Breakfast was very basic but was offset by room rate.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you for staying with us and for the positive feedback! Please visit us again soon!
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Wayne
Hotel was convenient for my needs.night desk help Very good !
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Glad that you found our location convenient! Hope to see you again in the near future!
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Never Again!"
Ive stayed at a microtel before in Cherokee NC. It was much nicer than this one. Immediately upon entering the room i was hit in the face with the most disgusting odor imaginable. I used half a bottle of perfume trying to mask the odor. After letting the windows up and turning the ac all the way down, it was tolerable. Hotel is extremely outdated with bubble back televisions. Definitely would never stay there again. Spend an extra 20 bucks and stay somewhere nice!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
I regret hearing that our hotel did not meet your expectations. It is always our goal to have our guests leave rested and content. We will be renovating our hotel in a few months and there will be quite a few positive changes in regards to some of the issues you mentioned. Hope you will give us another try as we work to bring a better product to our guests.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Alexis
Room was small, smelled musty. Would've expected more for the price
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"It was pretty decent."
For a $50 a night, I can't really complain. The only thing I wish that was different is the times room service comes. 9am was a little too early. And to make the breakfast last longer.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your concerns. They will be addressed and used for further hospitality training.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Dissapointing"
Overall bad experience. We arrived to an understaffed front desk and waited 20 minutes to check in. We were assigned to a handicapped room, which was not a requirement nor a request of ours. When we entered the room, the fridge was unplugged and left on a dolly in the bathroom and the microwave was on the floor. There were also broken handles on the shower that were left dangling and a ripped towel. The room was located adjacent to a 24-hour workout room. We were kept awake at 2:30 a.m. by people having a dance class. Upon notifying the front desk, they told us that the manager was on vacation and that they couldn't do anything.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Laurel
We like Microtel rooms for their good lights above the bed for reading and their simplicity of design.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you for the wonderful comments! Hope to see you again soon!
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
E.H. Johnston
"Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter"
The sheets were nasty. The first night we had to change our own. My bed was broken down and just terrible. I would not use hotels.com again and I should have gotten a refund!
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Teresa
"Business Stay"
Convenient to key North Atlanta areas.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"clean, comfortable, friendly staff"
Enjoyed it. Evidently good sound insulation, as the room was nice and quiet. Everything in room worked fine, except bathtub drain plug would not hold water in, so we just took showers. Very comfortable bed. Free coffee and computer access in lobby at any hour were appreciated. Pleasant place overall, would stay there again. Neighborhood felt safe, a plus for someone who does not live in a big city.
4 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Bed was lumpy & uncomfortable.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"not worth the savings"
Staff just does not care. No housekeeping 5 of 10 days. Complained to staff and got no response. Complained to GM and got no response. After talking to GM I then understood why staff has no care attitude.
10 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Arnold
This is a nice clean two star hotel. The only thing negative I can say about it was the old 'tube' style TV in my room. It was clean and well maintained.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Blake
"Ok place for a quick stay, don't expect much"
A friend and I stayed at this hotel for one night on a business trip. When we got to the room it was freezing cold. The air conditioner would not turn to heat and just kept blowing cold air. There were no extra blankets in the room, and upon calling the front desk we were instructed to come pick the blankets up ourselves. The bathroom was relatively clean, but the toilet paper had a questionable brown mark on the side. There was not enough soap and only one bottle of shampoo for a room with two queen beds.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good for the money and location"
Hotel is far less expensive than others around it. Room was sparse but comfortable. Maid service was less than great. No refill on soap or hair shampoo in four days. Front desk service good. Overall you get what you pay for. Not really recommended for serious business person.
3 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
"Staff did not clean my room or change my linen."
I stayed in the Microtel on Aug 22 and 23 of 2014. I stayed Friday night and woke up sat morning to go run errands. I return to my room about 6pm and my room had not been cleaned or linen changed. I went to the desk and complained to the clerk, she was on the phone and was nonchalant.. The clerk did not offer and explanation or an apology, I was frustrated and as for clean sheets and towels and went changed my linen myself. I returned to the desk with the linen and towels, and asked the clerk what to do with it. She was still on the phone and nonchalant as she pointed to the laundry room and then came and opened the laundry room door. I travel to Atlanta and other major cities often, I will not stay at a Microtel again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Vincent
"Close to my meeting place"
It's like any other Microtel. In our case it seemed that we were given an inferior room because we had used Welcome Rewards and not actually paid for the Hotel. That is bad practice and reflects badly on Hotels.com and Microtel. Otherwise the hotel stay was just fine.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Nick
"Good bang for your buck!"
The hotel provided everything we needed for a 3 night stay during which we only needed a place to sleep. However, the bathroom did not have a shower curtain, which resulted in a slip on the tile floor, and the coffee maker did not have a coffee pot. However, the breakfast area was well stocked and maintained. Most of the staff was helpful and friendly...not all.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Close to the METRO"
This was a convenient location to the METRO since we planned to go to the Aquarium. The room was what we would have expected but the TV selection was poor and with only 1 ice machine, there was no ice available. Not a show stopper but a disappointment.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Terrible beds and noisy air conditioner"
We had to move rooms because the A/C was so loud we couldn't sleep. The bed was terribly uncomfortable and the sheets shed lint all over my nightgown and clothes!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"think twice"
Rented two room for two days, prepaid 5 days prior and saw transaction billed to credit card. Arrived at hotel around 2:00 in the morning and they cancelled my reservation as a no show but refused to credit my credit card as the rooms were non refundable. OK I agreed to that but don't cancel the rooms and keep my money. The rooms should have been accessible to me until check out on the second day - they had my money! I had to pay for two more room for two nights just to get a room that I had already pre paid for - and both doors to the rooms weer open we we got there. Hotels.com got involved in this dispute in the morning and fixed everything for me - KUDOS and 5 stars to Hotels.com
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Bruce
"Nice hotel in Perimeter Center"
I have stayed here many times, it is walkable from Dunwoody station and I can take the MARTA (metro) directly from/to the airport. The hotel is basic, but very clean, and they have upgraded their beds, very comfortable! there is only a 24 in CRT, but who cares, I just watch CNN a little. They have a breakfast, but very basic, microwavable sausage biscuits, cereal, donuts, juice, coffee. Fine, before a business day in Perimeter Center, and again, I ca walk to our HQ (albeit 3/4 mile) saving a car rental (and ugh, Atlanta traffic). There is no restaurant or shuttle, but there are nice restaurants, walkable. It's a Wyndham property, desk clerks are always super nice.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Alan29er
"Great location, horrible house keepers"
The first day we arrived microwave was filthy, old crusty pizza everywhere. Also used soap was left over. The second day housekeepers didn't make beds nor get trash. They only left clean towels. I asked the hotel general manager was this normal and she only made excuses and blamed me stating I must have left something on the beds. The third day was laughable. Couldn't believe our eyes. Housekeepers just pulled covers up, sheets everywhere, pillows untouched. They left toilet paper and garbage bags on top of refrigerator for me to change myself. Tried to contact general manager June she didn't respond so after two hours I went to see her. Shared my frustration with her. Her only response was Hmmm. The worst.....
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
As a professional in hospitality and one who loves what they do, it is always disheartening when guests leave negative comments. It is definitely not the outcome you strive for in providing excellent customer service to all guests. Unfortunately, It is to be expected because sometimes things go wrong. However, when a guest/s totally fabricates one tall-tale after another and leaves it for the world to see it is an injustice and unfair to those that review comments in the hopes that it will provide insight to a hotel's level of service. Sadly, such is the case with this review.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Glenda
It was a good experience overall. No complaints. The staff was able to accommodate my request to go to the mall. Ver pleasant individuals. They just need to a add more items to their breakfast menu.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Good News! Great improvements are on the horizon with our breakfast and guestrooms! Come by next time you're in town to see our progress!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Budget hotel"
I stayed for 4 nights and this is a classic case of you get what you pay for. Microtel is safe and relatively clean but it caters to budget clientele. The staff is nice and you get free parking, free wifi, and free continental breakfast. Some rooms have a small refrigerator; mine did not. The worse part was the overwhelming smell in my room (#407). Wow, it hit me every time I walked into the room.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Totally worth the name"
We had booked a queen size bedroom . To our surprise, it was equipped with microwave and mini refrigerator...The reception service was really nice and the morning breakfast was also worth the price. Being near to the metro train station, we had a quite comfortable stay time to finish our work and roaming around the city. I would really recommend to book this hotel as it was worth money.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Bhuvan
"Convenient to area"
Stayed here for two days. Staff was fairly friendly and room was enjoyable.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Room was ok, breakfast was not much. But overall was a good and clean hotel. Nothing fancy.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Worse experience in hotel history"
Staff aren't friendly at all and so are the housekeeping staff, impolite, the bathroom doesn't look clean and the room tv is so outdated. The breakfast sitting area is so limited, first come first seat, person who serves in the breakfast area looks very mad during the three nights stay I had with my family, not saying good morning nor friendly to guest, with my experience like this, I will never return to this inn and never try Wyndham chain hotel!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Dawn
"Cheap but not bad!"
Near everything you need, transportarion(Marta), stores like Cotsco, Food, breakfast included save you a few bucks!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Edgar
Hotel room was really small. The size of a college dorm room. There were small blood stains on sheets. Okay for the price but I would go back
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"I can recommend."
I liked the position of the Hotel, it's clean, good towels and linen, clean, you have hair dryer, miniature soaps and shampoo of good quality, some rooms, like mine had microwave and a small fridge which facilitates your stay. They have breakfast for free. Its average. Should have hot meals too, but in general, good choices like fruits, yougurt, milk, toasts, and other choices.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
katia
"Microtel Dunwoody"
This is like the lowest value house in the best neighborhood. It's OK, nothing more or less. Good nice location. Best price though and there is a reason. Would shop around next time.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
L White
"Far from expectations"
Got there at 4... Check in is 3..... Couldn't get into our room til 5...dirty floors in vending area that weren't taken care of even after I reported it.. Delivery service menus were out of date when I called the menu items were not available...musty smelling rooms...no children's programming ( not even pbs!) but it was a place to lay our heads
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
jen
"biz trip"
Good Hotel clean ..comfee...etc...!!!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
TC
"Inexpensive hotel in nice location."
The room was comfortable but very small. It was clean enough and they had a nice continental breakfast. The location and price was the reason I stayed at this hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014