All hotels in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6280 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"clean, comfortable, friendly staff"
Enjoyed it. Evidently good sound insulation, as the room was nice and quiet. Everything in room worked fine, except bathtub drain plug would not hold water in, so we just took showers. Very comfortable bed. Free coffee and computer access in lobby at any hour were appreciated. Pleasant place overall, would stay there again. Neighborhood felt safe, a plus for someone who does not live in a big city.
4 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Bed was lumpy & uncomfortable.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"not worth the savings"
Staff just does not care. No housekeeping 5 of 10 days. Complained to staff and got no response. Complained to GM and got no response. After talking to GM I then understood why staff has no care attitude.
10 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Arnold
This is a nice clean two star hotel. The only thing negative I can say about it was the old 'tube' style TV in my room. It was clean and well maintained.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Blake
"Ok place for a quick stay, don't expect much"
A friend and I stayed at this hotel for one night on a business trip. When we got to the room it was freezing cold. The air conditioner would not turn to heat and just kept blowing cold air. There were no extra blankets in the room, and upon calling the front desk we were instructed to come pick the blankets up ourselves. The bathroom was relatively clean, but the toilet paper had a questionable brown mark on the side. There was not enough soap and only one bottle of shampoo for a room with two queen beds.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good for the money and location"
Hotel is far less expensive than others around it. Room was sparse but comfortable. Maid service was less than great. No refill on soap or hair shampoo in four days. Front desk service good. Overall you get what you pay for. Not really recommended for serious business person.
3 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
"Staff did not clean my room or change my linen."
I stayed in the Microtel on Aug 22 and 23 of 2014. I stayed Friday night and woke up sat morning to go run errands. I return to my room about 6pm and my room had not been cleaned or linen changed. I went to the desk and complained to the clerk, she was on the phone and was nonchalant.. The clerk did not offer and explanation or an apology, I was frustrated and as for clean sheets and towels and went changed my linen myself. I returned to the desk with the linen and towels, and asked the clerk what to do with it. She was still on the phone and nonchalant as she pointed to the laundry room and then came and opened the laundry room door. I travel to Atlanta and other major cities often, I will not stay at a Microtel again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Vincent
"Close to my meeting place"
It's like any other Microtel. In our case it seemed that we were given an inferior room because we had used Welcome Rewards and not actually paid for the Hotel. That is bad practice and reflects badly on Hotels.com and Microtel. Otherwise the hotel stay was just fine.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Nick
"Good bang for your buck!"
The hotel provided everything we needed for a 3 night stay during which we only needed a place to sleep. However, the bathroom did not have a shower curtain, which resulted in a slip on the tile floor, and the coffee maker did not have a coffee pot. However, the breakfast area was well stocked and maintained. Most of the staff was helpful and friendly...not all.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Close to the METRO"
This was a convenient location to the METRO since we planned to go to the Aquarium. The room was what we would have expected but the TV selection was poor and with only 1 ice machine, there was no ice available. Not a show stopper but a disappointment.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Terrible beds and noisy air conditioner"
We had to move rooms because the A/C was so loud we couldn't sleep. The bed was terribly uncomfortable and the sheets shed lint all over my nightgown and clothes!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"think twice"
Rented two room for two days, prepaid 5 days prior and saw transaction billed to credit card. Arrived at hotel around 2:00 in the morning and they cancelled my reservation as a no show but refused to credit my credit card as the rooms were non refundable. OK I agreed to that but don't cancel the rooms and keep my money. The rooms should have been accessible to me until check out on the second day - they had my money! I had to pay for two more room for two nights just to get a room that I had already pre paid for - and both doors to the rooms weer open we we got there. Hotels.com got involved in this dispute in the morning and fixed everything for me - KUDOS and 5 stars to Hotels.com
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Bruce
"Nice hotel in Perimeter Center"
I have stayed here many times, it is walkable from Dunwoody station and I can take the MARTA (metro) directly from/to the airport. The hotel is basic, but very clean, and they have upgraded their beds, very comfortable! there is only a 24 in CRT, but who cares, I just watch CNN a little. They have a breakfast, but very basic, microwavable sausage biscuits, cereal, donuts, juice, coffee. Fine, before a business day in Perimeter Center, and again, I ca walk to our HQ (albeit 3/4 mile) saving a car rental (and ugh, Atlanta traffic). There is no restaurant or shuttle, but there are nice restaurants, walkable. It's a Wyndham property, desk clerks are always super nice.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Alan29er
"Great location, horrible house keepers"
The first day we arrived microwave was filthy, old crusty pizza everywhere. Also used soap was left over. The second day housekeepers didn't make beds nor get trash. They only left clean towels. I asked the hotel general manager was this normal and she only made excuses and blamed me stating I must have left something on the beds. The third day was laughable. Couldn't believe our eyes. Housekeepers just pulled covers up, sheets everywhere, pillows untouched. They left toilet paper and garbage bags on top of refrigerator for me to change myself. Tried to contact general manager June she didn't respond so after two hours I went to see her. Shared my frustration with her. Her only response was Hmmm. The worst.....
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
As a professional in hospitality and one who loves what they do, it is always disheartening when guests leave negative comments. It is definitely not the outcome you strive for in providing excellent customer service to all guests. Unfortunately, It is to be expected because sometimes things go wrong. However, when a guest/s totally fabricates one tall-tale after another and leaves it for the world to see it is an injustice and unfair to those that review comments in the hopes that it will provide insight to a hotel's level of service. Sadly, such is the case with this review.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Glenda
It was a good experience overall. No complaints. The staff was able to accommodate my request to go to the mall. Ver pleasant individuals. They just need to a add more items to their breakfast menu.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Good News! Great improvements are on the horizon with our breakfast and guestrooms! Come by next time you're in town to see our progress!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Budget hotel"
I stayed for 4 nights and this is a classic case of you get what you pay for. Microtel is safe and relatively clean but it caters to budget clientele. The staff is nice and you get free parking, free wifi, and free continental breakfast. Some rooms have a small refrigerator; mine did not. The worse part was the overwhelming smell in my room (#407). Wow, it hit me every time I walked into the room.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Totally worth the name"
We had booked a queen size bedroom . To our surprise, it was equipped with microwave and mini refrigerator...The reception service was really nice and the morning breakfast was also worth the price. Being near to the metro train station, we had a quite comfortable stay time to finish our work and roaming around the city. I would really recommend to book this hotel as it was worth money.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Bhuvan
"Convenient to area"
Stayed here for two days. Staff was fairly friendly and room was enjoyable.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Room was ok, breakfast was not much. But overall was a good and clean hotel. Nothing fancy.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Worse experience in hotel history"
Staff aren't friendly at all and so are the housekeeping staff, impolite, the bathroom doesn't look clean and the room tv is so outdated. The breakfast sitting area is so limited, first come first seat, person who serves in the breakfast area looks very mad during the three nights stay I had with my family, not saying good morning nor friendly to guest, with my experience like this, I will never return to this inn and never try Wyndham chain hotel!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Dawn
"Cheap but not bad!"
Near everything you need, transportarion(Marta), stores like Cotsco, Food, breakfast included save you a few bucks!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Edgar
Hotel room was really small. The size of a college dorm room. There were small blood stains on sheets. Okay for the price but I would go back
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"I can recommend."
I liked the position of the Hotel, it's clean, good towels and linen, clean, you have hair dryer, miniature soaps and shampoo of good quality, some rooms, like mine had microwave and a small fridge which facilitates your stay. They have breakfast for free. Its average. Should have hot meals too, but in general, good choices like fruits, yougurt, milk, toasts, and other choices.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
katia
"Microtel Dunwoody"
This is like the lowest value house in the best neighborhood. It's OK, nothing more or less. Good nice location. Best price though and there is a reason. Would shop around next time.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
L White
"Far from expectations"
Got there at 4... Check in is 3..... Couldn't get into our room til 5...dirty floors in vending area that weren't taken care of even after I reported it.. Delivery service menus were out of date when I called the menu items were not available...musty smelling rooms...no children's programming ( not even pbs!) but it was a place to lay our heads
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
jen
"biz trip"
Good Hotel clean ..comfee...etc...!!!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
TC
"Inexpensive hotel in nice location."
The room was comfortable but very small. It was clean enough and they had a nice continental breakfast. The location and price was the reason I stayed at this hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Filthy room"
When we arrived at 2am one of the two rooms was very dirty. Besides the foul Odor, there was hair all over on the sheets, and pillows. The air conditioner was leaking, and the carpet was wet and smelly. There was a used bar of soap in the shower. Crumbs on the furniture. We told the man at the front desk, and he gave us clean linens, and Stated there would be no charge for the room for the night. He gave us new rooms the next day That were upgraded.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
jane
The bed sheets were never changed. Had to tell the housekeeper to change it. Carpet was dirty. Room had some wired smell. Breakfast was ok, bagels and cereal. Bathtub needed replacement.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
vik
"Many things are not working"
Coffee machines, both in my room and the one at the breakfast area were out of order. Two units of washers and dryers are available free of charge but one dryer is not working. TV which sat precariously at the top of the dresser was very small and the reception was not good. The room was quite small and only good for one guest.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
m
"It was awful and very unclean!"
It was awful and very unclean! They changed my room 3 times! I would recommend them to anybody!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Average at best"
Had inconsistent hot water. The ice machine was broken. Not impressed with the breakfast bar. Staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"Would not recommend"
Bed had been made up using dirty soiled sheets.rooms need updating and painted
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
alicia
The hotel was excellent
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
"Visiting fro Bedford Ohio"
Hotel was badly in need of renovation. TV placement was ridiculous. Very Nice area.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Tony
"Not Too Bad"
Overall the stay was good, had an air conditioner issues and they quickly moved me to another room, other than that it was great, great staff, clean hotel, great price, and good bang for the buck!
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice hotel...convenient location"
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was considering some of the poor reviews it received. It was an overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable. I could however hear the people above me moving around, however the noise didn't last very long. The location was also great. Convenient to shopping locations. I can't comment on the breakfast situation as I didn't wake up in time (bed was so comfy I didn't want to wake up). I will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Great front desk"
The staff, there was a lady expecting a baby and another great young man, did everything I needed. June opened the meeting room for us to store camping gear. Great value and great people
2 night family trip May 21, 2014
"Great front desk crew"
I had a business trip and then the family came in loaded with camping stuff. The front desk lady was expecting a baby but she helped me coordinate everything. The young man helped me get to Marta on van, got ice and got family settled. The manager let us use the meeting room. Great people and great value
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Great value for the price."
I was not expecting anything fancy from this hotel for such a reasonable price. The room was clean, WiFi was free, the small gym was adequate for my needs. The continental breakfast was a plus and the staff was friendly. Perfect location. The room was tiny, but I traveled alone for business so it was not an issue.
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
Genvieve
"BEST staff ever"
All the hotel staff I met were great. I will stay there again. The hotel was clean, room was great.... Couldn't have asked for anything more.
3 night business trip May 15, 2014
Cyndiec
"Good hotel."
Got in late and staff was friendly and kind. Room was spacious and clean and straightened, although the structure was not so new in appearance. Breakfast was okay. Staff was kind and helpful.
Other trip May 19, 2014
it's really a very good hotel ( good price + great location + 15 mins walking from marta station + safe place )
Other trip May 18, 2014
Ahmad
"Great location, hit or miss service"
We were in town scoping out homes and childcare. We went with Microtel because of its affordability and good location for our appointments. When we arrived with our infant son, the suite that we we scheduled to stay in for our 6-night stay had a terrible cigarette smoke smell. The front desk attendant apologized that the previous tenant had been charged for smoking in the room. Fortunately, the staff was able to move us to another room for the night and then the rest of our stay to another suite. For a smoke-free hotel, some of the rooms smell like cigarette smoke. Otherwise, the rooms were comfortable and spacious.
6 night family trip May 7, 2014
"Worth for what is paid for."
I booked one room with 2 queen bed for 4 adults . The staff gave me a room with one queen bed. I still do not know what was in their mind.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Quality of service"
What can you say about a box of Kleenex next to your bed with tissues stuffed back into the box. Or coming back to the room and finding a rubber gloves left on the bathroom counter. Or staff arguing with a customer who's room was given away although he had prepaid and phoned in that he would be arriving late. Or calling the hotel directly and being told there were no refrigerators in the rooms so we brought an ice chest for chemo drugs only to find refrigerators in the rooms.
2 night trip May 6, 2014
Emily
"You get (almost) what you paid for"
We got a very good rate at this hotel. I was expecting a no-frills stay and that's we got. The neighborhood is nice - lots of other hotels in the area and easy access to the highway. Our room was small but comfortable: 2 beds, a desk, an armoire and a bathroom. An old 4x3 CRT TV was on the armoire. Breakfast consists of some muffins, cereal, oatmeal and little sausage & biscuits that you can heat in a microwave. My one complaint is that we didn't receive maid service and the staff was pretty indifferent. So if you're looking for a no-frills room at a no-frills rate this is a great place.
2 night trip May 4, 2014
"Not as nice as other microtels"
Room smelled like old cigarettes covered with air freshner, found someone's belongings, a pipe or something hanging from picture frame, room was very dusty, old food crumbs in corners and dead squashed bugs in walls. Front desk staff was extremely friendly, beds were clean and comfortable, location was great. Not as nice a facility as other microtels I have stayed in. Would stay in area again, but not at this hotel unless the room cleanliness improves
Other trip May 8, 2014
osu88
"NEVER stay at this hotel."
We had been staying at this hotel for about 2 months on and off while working in the area. We had a few bad experiences with the check in manager (bad attitude) but it was close to the work site so we continued to stay. We had two rooms booked for 4 nights and on the second night, one of the guys were in the shower when someone else came in the room and started screaming at him to get out and then went to the front desk. The front desk made him leave the room and did not have another room to give him. He had to sleep in his truck because it was already 10pm. When I called the next day to get our refund and complain, they told me that did not happen and he did not sleep in his truck! We had 4 guys there to back up the story along with the check in receptionist. We went through Expedia and it's pending a supervisor's review since the hotel manager is lying!
Other trip May 7, 2014
"NEVER stay at this hotel."
Other trip May 7, 2014