All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
6280 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA, 30328, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Breakfast is average
    Uncomfortable
    Food is not good
"You ARE getting what you pay for"
GREAT location! Which is the reason I went against my good judgment and booked this stay. This is a very OLD hotel. The beds have mattresses that are below sub-standard. The tub had a rusty reddish residue, what is old blood????? When I called hotel service, quick response. However, the suggested remedy was to place a towel over it and stand on it to shower. The tubs had been recently "re-surfaced" which could have explained that stuff in the tub. NOT! Never again, never
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"super"
It was great customer service was good
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
donna
"Dissapointed"
The Hotel was very clean and the staff tried to be very helpful, however there system caused a major disaster for my trip. I reserved and paid for my room through Hotel.com, but when I gave Microtel my debit card for the $100 deposit it not only took my deposit it charged me for the room, leaving me without the money I had budgeted for my trip, I spoke with 2 front desk clerks, a night auditor, a general manager, and Microtel customer service. The money was eventually credited back to my account, however the trip was ruined, I received a call from the General Manager on yesterday stating that the Expedia has decided to credit me for one night, what Expedia has to do with it I am not sure, nor have I received the credit she promised.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Darryl
"Microtel earns our business"
This was our first stay with Microtel. The room was spacious and had all the amenities we needed. The location was perfect, good access and great neighborhood. The staff responded immediately to a broken coffee pot and followed up on the issue. Microtel will definitely receive our business again.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"not recomended"
Service is horrible charged extra money on my account and having to sit and wait on a refund now because of their mistake
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
neekki
"Screwed"
How many surveys do I have to fill out. Everything was acceptable except not being told the hotel charged my credit card $100 more than I booked. I guess that falls on you guys for not revealing it. Get your act together.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Thom
"Will go back"
Good priced and quality for the location.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Very quiet. Rooms were clean. Enjoyed our stay.
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Travis
"Great, I would stay here again"
first of all I like the fact that it was in a quiet and secluded area not too far from retail but at the same time well within walking distance of public transportation.the room was small but when you look at the bag them hardly in it for more than 8 hours it was, it was great value for money
2 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Great price and great location.
7 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Very small confining room. The TV is tiny. The card keys seem to randomly reset themselves and I had to have them reset almost everyday of my stay.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"visiting dunwoody"
Nice place to stay a couple of nights. Clean and quiet
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Maurice
"Highly Disappointing"
The Breakfast on offer is a total joke, with barely anything worthwile to eat or drink, and a pretty abysmal space to sit. Their claim to offer "Free Shuttle Service" borders on outright deception because the shuttle is only available for two hours (from 7am - 9am) in the morning, and only three hours (between 4pm - 7pm) in the evening, very much unlike other Microtel locations that I have visited in the recent past. Truly a disappointing overall experience!!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Good but caution"
Double check your reservations and especially any changes - we added a day and was assured of the confirmation but when contacting the hotel - no such date had been added
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Do not trust Expedia"
TheHotel was quite good, convenient and staff VG. But do not trust Expedia to make accurate changes to reservations or other modifications. Double and triple check your plans. Even after double checking were were surprised they had no record of us staying at the hotel(as we were leaving)....how bad is that?
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Just and OK place to stay at"
The guys at the front desk were gracious and nice. The pictures here look better than what you eventually get to see, but it is ok if you just need a place to stay for a few days.
5 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Damilare
"Holiday Layover"
Heat/AC unit was a lil loud, but no other complaints. Comfy room.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Birthday Trip
"good nights stay"
I didn't pay a lot but I felt like I got a great value.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
First night at the hotel I found a cockroach crawling on the bed, talked to the manager and he was not nice and said it is a water bug, I told him that it is not and I can show it to him but he did not care and said they will spray the room, which they did not, the last night I found that some one was in the room while I was away, a neon lamp was sitting beside the wall , when I called the front desk they claimed it might be maintenance , which I did not ask for . That made me feel unsafe . I found that caring about customers is not found with this hotel management .
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Basic and a bit overpriced"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, but the only closet was a rather old wooden wardrobe placed next to the window, on the far side of the room; with a big old TV on top of it at an angle that made it appear as if it would slide off onto us at any moment (remote was dead). The toilet was touchy -- it was backed up by morning with only a few uses. There was a small refrigerator and a microwave in the room. A bit overpriced for the quality. Basic and OK overall. Rating of 2.5
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
D J
"Complete comfort"
We went for the suite this stay for the two of us and it was great, extra room and comfort. The staff was wonderful and we were very satisfied. The breakfast leaves something to be desired but can't really complain since it's free. Will stay there again, great value for our needs.
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Elissa
"Stay at hotel while move in process"
The stay was unexpected due to a few changes in plans while moving but the staff was always friendly and nice and I believe I got a deal with this hotel.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2014
Angelique
"Nothing extraordinary .. very basic"
Hotel pillows were the size of a small cushion (15" x 15") .. but the bed was comfortable. House keeping did not vacuum once while we were there. The hotel itself was clean. The television in the room was one of those big televisions with the big backs and the number of channels was restricted. Location was good
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"It's called "Micro"tel for a reason"
If you need a place to stay over night, the hotel will do. If you want anything remotely enjoyable, you will be spending your night looking across the street at the nicer hotel that you could have spent $15 more on, knowing that at least your shower wouldn't be covered in rust, your mattress wouldn't give you back aches, the hotel staff would treat you like a guest, and in the morning you might have a warm breakfast. Again, this hotel provides all of these amenities but at a bare minimum.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Fine hotel"
It's fine to me with the room rate. Room is clean but not luxury. TV is still CRT modle. Breakfast is always the same.Complimentary Wifi in room has very poor signal. Free shuttle is convenient for business people and the two drivers are always willing to take you there.
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
CHINKUO
It was a good experience and a fair price. Good location, less than half a mile lots of shopping, restaurants and sports bars. They were within walking distance.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Hotel close to my next morning destination."
Bathtub was not usable because of chipped bottom. Movie channel not available. Overall condition of the hotel was poor. The only plus was the staff who are working under difficult conditions. Coffee maker not functioning correctly.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"I love this hotel"
Good price, good position to food court, shopping center, and public train, i.g. MARTA, and good breakfast.
H
"shocked"
We had to get a new room the initial room were given we walked in and the bed and the room was a mess and there was a pile of dirty towels on the floor. There was also a used condom wrapper on the bed which made me sick to my stomach. Something like that should not happen how do u assign a room to a customer without knowing or checking to see its condition
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"U r Lucky for not staying Microtel Inn & Suites"
I had to stay there for 6 nights. The size of the 1 Queen bed rooms are too small to accomodate 1 person for 6 nights. Moreover, rooms does not have the neccessary equipments (microwave & Freezer) makes it more difficult to stay there. I'm so thankfull to one of the receptionist who has allocate me a double queen room for 5 nights otherwise I had to look for other options. I'm sorry, but still I would not recommend this hotel to others for a long stay.
5 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Avik
good position to Chinese food, shopping, and transport.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
H
"Sandy Springs"
Good place to stay for the money.. Nothing Fancy, but comfortable. it was nice having a small kitchen area.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"nice & affordable place"
I have stayed at Microtels before, and this one was probably the nicest overall. The staff was pleasant enough even though the clerk was distracted by a football game on TV while he was checking me in. The smoke detector in the room was chirping when I arrived, but the desk clerk was very responsive and very quickly had a maintenance man come to fix it. The location was in a very nice area not far from a convention I was attending. There are plenty of options for restaurants and shopping close by. I would recommend this place to a business traveler.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
I so appreciate your observations and I am glad to hear it was a good stay for you overall. Our guests are our main focus 24/7 so I will definitely use these comments on specific staff training to enhance our customer service. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Ann
"Weekend Trip"
Friendly Staff, Clean Room, only real complain was an old TV that kept loosing the color
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you so much for staying with us! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I understand about the television, but I want to share with you that we will be getting new flat screen TVs! Hope you will come see us again and see if the new TVs are a good addition! Happy Holidays!
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
CaryL
"My Stay at Microtel Inn and Suites"
It was a pleasant experience staying at the Microtel Inn and Suites. I enjoyed my stay. The environment was serene. The staff was welcoming, cordial, available and ready to help. The breakfast was fine. If I have to be in Atlanta I will still choose Microtel Inn and Suites.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Major
"Microtel. Atlanta Perimeter North review"
The room was nice and clean when I arrived. The lighting was excellent and the bed firm and comfortable. The bathroom was equally claen and well stocked. The lobby had a working computer and breakfast was satisfactory.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"The room was spacious and comfortable"
I stayed two days to attend a conference in the area and the room was clean, comfortable and met my need.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Terry
"Very Nice Budget Hotel"
Stayed 3 nights on a business trip. Room was small but clean and nice. Staff was exceptional. Great service. Breakfast was very basic but was offset by room rate.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you for staying with us and for the positive feedback! Please visit us again soon!
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Wayne
Hotel was convenient for my needs.night desk help Very good !
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Glad that you found our location convenient! Hope to see you again in the near future!
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Never Again!"
Ive stayed at a microtel before in Cherokee NC. It was much nicer than this one. Immediately upon entering the room i was hit in the face with the most disgusting odor imaginable. I used half a bottle of perfume trying to mask the odor. After letting the windows up and turning the ac all the way down, it was tolerable. Hotel is extremely outdated with bubble back televisions. Definitely would never stay there again. Spend an extra 20 bucks and stay somewhere nice!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
I regret hearing that our hotel did not meet your expectations. It is always our goal to have our guests leave rested and content. We will be renovating our hotel in a few months and there will be quite a few positive changes in regards to some of the issues you mentioned. Hope you will give us another try as we work to bring a better product to our guests.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Alexis
Room was small, smelled musty. Would've expected more for the price
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"It was pretty decent."
For a $50 a night, I can't really complain. The only thing I wish that was different is the times room service comes. 9am was a little too early. And to make the breakfast last longer.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your concerns. They will be addressed and used for further hospitality training.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Dissapointing"
Overall bad experience. We arrived to an understaffed front desk and waited 20 minutes to check in. We were assigned to a handicapped room, which was not a requirement nor a request of ours. When we entered the room, the fridge was unplugged and left on a dolly in the bathroom and the microwave was on the floor. There were also broken handles on the shower that were left dangling and a ripped towel. The room was located adjacent to a 24-hour workout room. We were kept awake at 2:30 a.m. by people having a dance class. Upon notifying the front desk, they told us that the manager was on vacation and that they couldn't do anything.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Laurel
We like Microtel rooms for their good lights above the bed for reading and their simplicity of design.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Thank you for the wonderful comments! Hope to see you again soon!
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
E.H. Johnston
"Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter"
The sheets were nasty. The first night we had to change our own. My bed was broken down and just terrible. I would not use hotels.com again and I should have gotten a refund!
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Teresa
"Business Stay"
Convenient to key North Atlanta areas.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"clean, comfortable, friendly staff"
Enjoyed it. Evidently good sound insulation, as the room was nice and quiet. Everything in room worked fine, except bathtub drain plug would not hold water in, so we just took showers. Very comfortable bed. Free coffee and computer access in lobby at any hour were appreciated. Pleasant place overall, would stay there again. Neighborhood felt safe, a plus for someone who does not live in a big city.
4 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Bed was lumpy & uncomfortable.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"not worth the savings"
Staff just does not care. No housekeeping 5 of 10 days. Complained to staff and got no response. Complained to GM and got no response. After talking to GM I then understood why staff has no care attitude.
10 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Arnold
This is a nice clean two star hotel. The only thing negative I can say about it was the old 'tube' style TV in my room. It was clean and well maintained.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014