All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
1716 W Layton Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, 53221, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.9
    2.7
    2.3
    2.9
"it smell so bad , and no toillet paper"
It was terrible , and it smell so bad
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Maria E
It's an ok place. The room smelled bad of cigarette smoke but after a long day in Milwaukee we decided not to drive home, it's just a place to crash. I prefer places with pools but for last minute this will do
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Fabulous!!"
Enjoyed it to the Max.. Will return..
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Luz
"PERFECT"
the guy at the desk was really nice and i had just booked the hotel thru hotels.com maybe a half hour prior so it didnt process through his system yet which wasnt really a huge deal for me to wait but he felt terrible and upgraded my room to a suite for free. for being a cheap lil motel the room looked like a highly priced hotel very clean and well tastfully decorated. i wish that the pool was open though.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
sarah
"It's a cheap hotel. What do you expect?"
Our first room had not been cleaned well. There was dried urine all over the toilet seat. We complained and they moved us to another room. Our second and final room was clean, but had the smell of cigarette's even though it was a non smoking room. Bed wasn't too comfortable either. But they did have a flat screen TV.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Nathan
"Keep Away"
I was scared. I used a hotel chair to prop up against the door when I went to sleep. I was tempted to sleep in my car in a better neighborhood. The safety latch on the hotel door was pulled from the wall like someone was trying to push it in.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Maria
A bit warn down. No sign for my room which wa's in the fare back. Had to go back to the lobby to get directions.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Rene
"Never again"
My family and I arrived after midnight. I reserved a 2 bed room and I got a king room with a let out sofa. Since the hotel was completely booked, I took it. However, the toilet in the bathroom was dirty as if someone had just previously used it. When asked for extra blankets and pillows for sofa because we had none, the hotel responded by saying "they didn't have any". When asked for clean towels, the hotel responded by saying "we don't have any clean because laundry hasn't been done". What hotel doesn't have clean towels? Needless to say, if I didn't have my exhausted kids with me, I would not have stayed there.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Tiffany
Great location near the airport but in serious need to update.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"OK FOR PRICE"
THIS HOTEL NEEDS TO BE UPDATED ON HOTELS.COM SITE"""THERE IS NO FITNESS ROOM OR FACILITES, NO POOL(IT'S EMPTY). NEEDS MUCH RENOVATION. TOWELS,WASH CLOTHS,ECT. WERE A JOKE. THE BEST PART IS IT IS VERY CONVENIENT TO FREEWAY AND A EXCELLENT RESTURANT CONNECTED TO THE BUILDING. STAY WAS OK. PRICE YOU GET ALMOST WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
4 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
JOYCE
"The first room wasn't even clean!"
Checking in the motel got my room and it was dirty and blankets thrown around towels on floor, bathroom messy with towels everywhere ! Had to get another room, then key didn't work and front desk person on phone with boy friend! Gave me attitude
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great Rooms and Service!"
We weren't expecting much due to the extremely low price, but we were very pleasantly surprised by how clean and well-kept this hotel is! Great service, too! We would love to stay here again sometime. :)
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Nicole
"The staff didn't know anything about directions"
The hotel offered shuttle service from the airport in the ad. There was no shuttle service.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
kipp
"What a dump"
Horrible,Horrible,Horrible.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"Worst ever"
This is a dingy very ugly hotel hardly worth any thing to stay at. Had to leave after the police almost ran a car into my room sliding glass doors. Then came back to cleaning crew who took my stuff out of my room thinking I had left in spite of having all my stuff there. Made me scared and checked out early due to how bad this was.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Rich
Somebody call your room midnight and early morning!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Avoid this hotel!"
The entire hotel had an odor so displeasing that you could not walk through the hallways without plugging your nose. The pool was not in service and looked disgusting. The cleaning staff was rude. They claimed it was not there responsibility to come back and clean our room when we initially turned them away when they attempted to clean at 9 am.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Ethan
"Frightening"
Truly a miserable experience. Desolate rooms, dilapidated facility, shower nozzle literally broke off in my hand. A horrible hotel.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Donald
"Could Not Stay There!"
The motel was old, dirty and smelled. The landscaping was not kept up. The pool was drained but had rain water and garbage in it. Our patio door lock was broken. The place is dark. Felt like we needed a shower when we left. Right away we said we could not stay and wanted a refund. Motel said take it up with Expedia. Expedia says if it's an issue with the building, it has to be resolved with the motel. That doesn't make sense at all. Expedia offered to call the motel but the motel would not take their call. So we lost the money for a two day reservation and then had to find a new motel and pay for 2 nights there.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Gretchen
"Awful"
Ths hotel needs to be condemmend and demolished
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
debra
Definitely dated, peeling wallpaper in our room. Pool was not filled and out of service. Stayed there for summer fest, it was a bed to sleep in, and it was fairly clean.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Disgusting"
This place is a dump. It is outdated, and smelled awful. Doesn't look like the carpet had ever been cleaned. It's in a not nice area. The shuttle van is a joke - old, rundown, and dirty, similar to the hotel.
r
"Stay if you are desperate"
Extremely noisy. It seemed like the window was wide open. I coud hear every person and car going by all night long. The room seemed clean but it was a bit run down.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Beware!!"
This is an awful, dirty, out dated place. Bathroom was filthy with hair and grime in the shower, floor and sink. Parking lot wasn't well lit and a bit scary at night. We would have left, but were there during Summer fest and there wasn't availability anywhere else. We opted to take their shuttle to and from Summerfest for an additional fee. Got us there fine. When they picked us back up, we were dropped at another hotel and had to wait over an hour for someone to give us a ride back. Overall, I would have rather slept in my car in a Walmart parking lot. Do not recommend at all.
Disappointed
"It is cheap for a reason"
I understand that it is an independent hotel struggling against the big-name chain hotels, but that is no excuse for actually losing my Hotels.com reservation. I had a confirmed reservation from hotels.com, but they apparently had NO evidence of it. The sixteen-year old working the reservation desk was, let's just say, not up to the task, the "supervisor" started yelling at me when I asked to see a written room rate that includes charge for leaving my car at the hotel while flying out of Milwaukee (eventually he conceded that parking is indeed free with one night paid room reservation, as the hotel policy stated)... all in all, I doubt I'll go back to this place again.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Worst hotel ever"
We arrived at the hotel on Jun 27th and they had no record of our reservation. Lady at the front desk was EXTREMELY RUDE/LOUD. I called Expedia, was on hold for over an hour and was hung up on. Luckily we were able find our own hotel but it was very far away...which cost us $70 in taxi fare. I am still waiting to hear back from Expedia to resolve this situation and expect the charge to be refunded to my credit card (since we never stayed at Milwaukee Airport Inn) and would assume you would credit my Expedia account for the extra taxi expense as well as the headache and missing 4 hours of the concert we planned on seeing on vacation.
Mindy
"America's Best Value Inn flag lost for a reason"
Room # said aloud at check in. Internet didn't work, even after request for reset. Heat did not maintain consistent temperature. Wall outlet didn't work. Curtains don't block outside light. Nonsmoking room had cigarette burns quilt. Shower faucet didn't work right. Sink faucet even worse. Everything showed cheap equipment that can't take wear of hotel use. Original HoJo with winding walkways needs to be rebuilt. "Shuttle" didn't start until 4pm. Claims to be near airport, but was way south. With high Milwaukee taxi fares just stay downtown.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
BadgerSailor
"Not so good. Picture didn'tt show the truth"
Noisy, rough. No internet wifi in the room. Location and condition made me nervious about my stay there.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
ED
"Na"
The bath tub was very dirty.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Fue Steve
"Nice big rooms close to many restaurants"
Quiet place with good parking. Comfy beds and hot water. Very clean
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Good news... ! Flat screen TVs arrived when I was checking out
Other trip May 28, 2015
Michele
"Never again."
While i was checking in there were two customers infront of me. One was complaining that there shower didnt work and the other it was a couple that had bed bug bites all over them. Scratching and upset. I was very nervous about checking in. After checking in the couples told me that where i was located on the other side of the building i should be ok. I was so nervous about staying there and was paranoid all night, but i had no choice because all the hotels where booked on the North side of Milwaukee.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Not for Me"
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to staying in downtown Milwaukee but the old adage is correct, you get what you pay for. The Airport Inn is not a nice place to be in. The first thing you notice is the smell. Old stale cigarette. Every sign they have posted warns you of the possible repercussions of being found smoking in your room. I think they had/have a problem with this. I checked in at 3:00 pm (the posted time) and the first room I went to hadn’t had the maid service yet. Back to the front desk I went. Was given another room that appeared to be in much better condition. I turned on the fan in the AC unit and immediately was hit with the stench of urine. I imagine the filter one the unit has never been changed in 20 years. Immediately turned that off and got the heck out of the room as fast as possible. I spent a grand total of about 6 hours in my room, all of them sleeping. I had two nights booked, only spent one at Airport Inn and slept on a friends couch the other night…..let me tell you, the couch was the much better decision.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Rob
"Great Staff, Good Value"
The staff is great - friendly and helpful. The room was cheaper and you kinda get what you pay for; however, for what we were looking for it was perfect. Value-priced, clean shower and a bed.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Good place to pass out for the night!!"
came in for a one night stay for a concert and had a nice time. Hotel was decent, little old with lots of people hanging around the rooms. was worried about leaving my car unattended, but everything was fine. Looked like lots of people living there.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Jimmy
"Great value for money"
Very well-equipped room for the money. Got a fine night's sleep both times I stayed. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to others
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
LAURENCE
"review"
lousy
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Levonda
"Would stay there at the cheaper price."
Overcharged the first night. But overall was nicè.
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"hotel price"
Enjoyed the stay, nice people.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Reeanna
"never again..."
arranged this room as a wedding night present for friends... The front desk is disorganized and dysfunctional... And I was charged more for the room than what I was told I would pay when booking it on hotels.com
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Anne
"Nice Quiet place"
Very big rooms and clean. Staff nice and prompt. Close to lots of restaurants and has one next door.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Good job!"
Friendly staff, clean room. I was really impressed. Keep up the good work, guys!
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Allison
Asked for wake up call for airport transport. They said yes but we never received it. No clock in room to set an alarm. Wall paper coming undone in many places at the seams, holes in the sheets even though room was clean. Hotels.com said there was shuttle service included but found out there was not when we got there. Have used this hotel in the past several years ago and were pleased. Would not use this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Faith
"Nice experience!"
Any one looking for a clean big room to stay for a night or 3 please try the Airport Inn!! Enough said.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Reese
"Cheap stuff, Cheap services and No Maintenance."
We were in a King Suite, Nothing was special. It had cheap Bedding materials, Coffee was awful, No WIFI, No Maintenance, Door locks don't work, Smelly hallways, Creepy ambiance.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
A S Reddy
"Nice big rooms and close to everything"
Pretty quiet. Big rooms. Clean. Next to everything and has restaurant next door.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Jamie
"Location was great for where I needed to be"
The remote control was broken, which no no one could do anything about. Two of the were burnt out and I asked to be replaced while I was out for the day and that did not happen. The bathroom counter top had scum on it. The second night the room key did not work so I had to go to the desk she ask which room and gave a new room key never asked for my name or id
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Jo Ann
"good place to stay"
nice quit place to sleep good neighborhood and real nice restaurant attached to get
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
ron
My stay at the airport inn wasn't the best. First off it had a odor of a old building. Also when i took my shoes of and walked across the room the carpet w was wet. And the bathroom walls had something smeared on them. It looked like it could've been some makeup. The shower Curtin needed to be changed or washed. And the tv's are so out dated. The comforter had cigarette burns in it so it was scratching me until i got so frustrated and threw it onto the floor. But like they say. You get what you pay for. .
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"I stayed one night"
My bed had a very bad dip in it so I didn't sleep well at all. The outside of the hotel Was not appealing at all. Looked run down.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015