All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1440 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"average"
Great location. During the night we were awakened by the noise of the telephone and called in the middle of the night. Valet took too long to get the car in the parking lot. Not return this hotel
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
LUCIA
"Small boutique hotel"
Nice boutique hotel .frendly staff. food in the resturant gkod but a bit expensive.beach across the street .not very close.the pool nice but small. tv system based on internet tech not responsive.not a good expiriance. elevator small and very slow. Overall a good time .nice atmosphire.but not cheap.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
samuel
"excellent hotel."
This hotel was excellent especially if you don't want to be in the middle of all the partying but it is a short walk if you want to party. Rooms were very nice and service there is very good.
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Tony
"A rare jewel on Ocean Drive"
Just came back from a wonderful stay at the Betsy to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Betsy is a rare high-end jewel for mature travelers in the midst of all the other all-night drinking party hotels on iconic Ocean Drive. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to all of our friends with discriminating good taste.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
M.I.
"Great location and service!"
The rooms were very roomy and comfortable. Great location and service.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Too many room problems for a top hotel"
Location and service were both very good but we were disappointed by the number of issues we had with the room. The tv didn't work at all though the staff was quick to respond and had it working later the same night. The tv in the bathroom wouldn't turn off and the ceiling fan didn't work. We had a "Classic Two Doubles" and the room size was too small (bath and sleeping area) for a family...but the closet was very large.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great Spot"
Perfect boutique hotel in the heart of SOBE. The hotel is not overrun with guests (unlike the larger hotels). The rooftop is perfect for a pre/post dinner cocktail. And the rooftop massage is an absolutely must. Minor detail, there is NO such thing as an 'ocean-view' room. The hotel is steps from the ocean, however the ocean is only visible from the rooftop.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
We had a great time. The hotel is clean well manages and the staff is great. We had great dinner at BLT Steak, the only thing that took me by surprise was that the restaurant didn't have non- dairy options, my husband is lactose intolerant and having coffee products with no dairy substitute.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Anna
"elegant boutique hotel right next to south beach"
Excellent first time experience in Miami. My whole family loved the hotel! Room was clean, bed was comfortable, felt like home! Hotel & room look just like the photos. Room for 4 was a bit crowded but that was fine, still loved it. Only stayed for 2 nights, didn't get a chance to use the pool =( Most staffs were friendly and helpful. It was all worth it! =)
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Sandy
Would definitely revisit. Location is great, staff was friendly, rooms are a bit on the small side but clean. For the price it's great!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"The Betsy is never a disappointment."
Always the best stop during a vacation. Relaxing, good food, friendly staff, and the ocean.... :)
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
LinFin
"Setting for a great trip"
I enjoyed my stay at the Betsy. It was close enough to the party, but far enough to allow you sleep. The rooms were a good size. The only con would be the small bathroom, but it was beautiful! The front desk staff and concierge were impeccable. The beach is across the street and the beach staff were also wonderful.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
lenkag
We found the staff to be very friendly. The room was clean and nicely appointed.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Kimberly
"my stay was lovely!"
I love this hotel! great location! and everything was polite! you have to try the steak downstairs! it was amazing! ask for medium not medium well!
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Perfect Location"
The experience was positive, from the minute that we stepped into the hotel, until we checked out. The staff was always helpful, kudos to the conciege, the room was always clean (bathroom was a little small). The staff , even as we were leaving, handed us cold bottled water for the cab ride to the airport.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Sandi
"Feels like a house"
The Betsy is such a nice, quiet little haven and still right in the middle of the all the action of South Beach. It's an intimate place and everything is kind of right there-the restaurant feels like it's in the lobby, the porch has people sitting all around it etc. This gives you a feeling of being in someone's house. The rooms are cozy and the beds are super comfy, with ceiling fans above them. I slept better than I can remember sleeping in a long time.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Priscilla
"Perfect Boutique Hotel!"
Everyone at the hotel was very helpful except one of the concierge. He was lacking some people skills but everyone else was amazing. The rooms were clean and new and for a hotel built originally in the 40's you would never know it.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
KK
"Good but expensive"
Very good Location, excellent Restaurant, Hotel too expensive
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
TW
"Boutique hotel on Ocean Drive, South Beach"
Beautiful hotel steps away from the beach and a Starbucks. Centrally located, we were able to walk anywhere we wanted. The lobby is gorgeous and our room was perfect for us. They had comfortable chairs on the front porch that we sat in and people watched. The roof deck was amazing. You could see the beach over the palm trees and at night it was romantic to look up at the stars. BLT, the hotel restaurant, was phenomenal too. Can't wait to go back.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Niki
"I will NEVER stay anywhere else in Miami!!!"
Location, Staff, Room and Hotel, food..5 star! Everything. Ed, the manager will make sure you have the best stay and tell you where to go to make the best out of your trip (Adam and Margo will as well!) Thomas, the bellman seriously is like a ninja!! Before you can even ask for help he is like jumping out trees, behind doors, off the elevator, coming up the stairs! My friend and I knew everyone by name at the hotel and they were amazing. The room is so comfortable! Best bedding!! I always stay at the Ritz and this was a risk for me.. so glad I stayed! My friend stayed at the fit and we both agree the Betsy is better. The food at BLT is amazing!!! I ate there almost every meal! Dave, the attender, so nice and totally cool (a story to that one) he looks out for the guest of the hotel for sure. The beach is across the street, they reserve chairs and umbrellas for you (Zack) totally hooked us up. Starbucks is directly across the street. And your in walking distance to everything! You just can't beat the accommodations!! Can't wait to go back!! Thank guys Can't leave Bryan, Johnson and Chris out! they were all awesome!!!
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
joelle
"Charming boutique hotel"
If you want the diverse south beach action at your doorsteps but not INSIDE your hotel, then the Betsy is for you. Full of charm, this small boutique hotel is literally next to the beach and all the large sceny hotels so you can both enjoy the SoBe crowds and good, quiet nights of sleep in the peaceful Betsy. It has a more colonial and intellectual flair and the clientele is way more mature than us (we are in our late 30s) but with style and wit, at the image of the beatles and rolling stones photographs displayed throughout the property. The biggest drawbacks were the outdoor areas. The pool was small and confined to a tiny, charmless courtyard despite the hotel's best efforts to dress it up. The rooftop was also small and not happening (we were only two small groups enjoying drinks on a saturday night at 8). The best outdoor area is the restaurant's on the sidewalk, but that's not viable for an entire morning/ afternoon. If I come back with children I'll probably pick a hotel with a larger, more lively pool area.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Top Notch"
Would be embarrassing to have to tell your friends that you stayed at any of the others lower down the South Beach when one could stay at the Betsy. Expensive, but that is what make the difference.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
DGPA
"nice hotel"
nice hotel but rooms small and bathroom too small. great location !
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
This is a beautiful hotel in a great location. Champagne check in was a great touch. Rooms are beautiful but on the small side. Very friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Marjorie
"A grand place!"
My husband and i stayed in South Beach the week before Christmas for my 60th birthday. What a treat! We chose the Betsy because of its location - across from the beach on the northern end of South Beach. A much quieter location than hotels further down. Often, a hotel is the place where one simply stays, not necessarily spends time. However, the Betsy was a delightful place to do just that. From enjoying the cafe-like atmosphere in the front of the hotel (very continental) to relaxing on the roof top with its fabulous views to even just enjoying the Lobby, we loved just being there! The books and photos of the Beatles and Rolling Stones added to the terrific ambiance. Our room was wonderfully comfortable and simply, beautifully decorated. The restaurant was outstanding - delicious food and constant unobtrusive attention.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Great upscale hotel in prime south beach location"
We stayed for a night after trip to the Caribbean. Outstanding service. Amazing art and photos on the walls. Nice rooftop deck. Sushi was wonderful! !!
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2014
"Walking distance to beach and dining."
Room was a bit small but very clean. Greatest service of doormen, and cleaning women. Always with a smile. Waiters and waitresses 1st class and accommodating. Great access to beach and dinning out. Definitely would come back again!
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2013
Tom Murray
"The Betsy in Southbeach: beautiful accommodations!"
Friendly staff, delicious food, fabulous roof top deck. Will definitely go back!
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Kirstin
Fantastic hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
"Classic elegance on Ocean"
Lovely room! Overlooking pool. Excellent service. BLT restaurant downstairs was perfect after a long day of travel. Rooftop bar is fantastic for evening cocktails!!!
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
"Best hotel we observed on South Beach."
Clean, attentive staff, great room, and very nice public spaces. A far cry from the other hotels we passed by.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
This is a very nice, small hotel perfectly located very closely to the South Beach. The staff offers very good service. However, I had a badluck with the room. When I came I was offered an upgrade to the studio which appeared to be spacious and very nice room at 1st floor. Then, at 5.30 am on Saturday I had the "suprising" unexpceteed wake up alert - the garbage truck just started to collect garbage just next to the window. This process lasted around 10 minutes but it was really very noisy.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
deGreat
"overrated"
The hotel staff and public areas were excellent. I was first given a room that overlooked a garbage strewn alley, and charged $30.00 to change to a room with a pool view. The window here did look out to the pool, and beyond that directly into the lobby/bar area, so that there was no sense of privacy. The rooms, though nicely decorated, are small. Bathrooms have no tubs. This hotel is not worth the exorbitant price.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"A wonderful time!"
The staff at The Betsy was very nice and attentive to our needs. Can't wait to stay there again!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Leslie
"Classic boutique hotel in a great location"
Very cozy boutique hotel at the beginning of South Beach. The hotel were very friendly & helpful, and seemed very genuine, not the very nice just because they have to. The best thing about the hotel is the beautiful decor and arty feel to it which makes you feel very comfortable, right a nice home.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Nader
"Birthday Celebration at The Betsy"
The hotel is charming and beautiful and just what I expected. We had never visited South Beach before were extremely happy that The Besty is on the end of the Ocean Drive "strip". Just a few blocks away was all the excitement but the location was quiet and we were able to actually get some sleep. The beach is right across the street and the umbrella/chair service was included and so easy to use. The hotel itself is like stepping into another time but with 1st class eminities. Our favorite has to be the rooftop deck and wellness spa. We sat on the deck every evening and the view is amazing. Had massages outside where you could hear the birds. The staff was spectacluar. We received 1st class service everywhere in the hotel.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
KL
"Amazing service, great location, beautiful hotel"
Husband and baby tagged along on a very quick trip to Miami. I knew South Beach well enough to know there were few hotels stylish and fun but within our budget, family friendly and close to the convention center. The Betsy staff was incredible, particularly bell/front door. They went above and beyond to help us with car seats and strollers, settled us is our room with a pack n play and even gave our daughter a toy to play with. Our room was very comfortable, the hotel was lovely.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
Artgirlonline
"Beautiful Hotel - Amazing Stay!"
I took my parents to Miami for a weekend break and we couldn't have picked a better hotel! Close enough to all the crazy action, yet far enough for quiet and relaxation, and you cannot beat the proximity to the beach. Beautiful hotel, great spacious room, wonderful roof-top terrace, and pool was fantastic. You receive complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, and free water bottles in your room. I travel often and the one thing that really makes this hotel stand out is the amazing customer service - from the moment the cab pulled up, we were greeted with A+ service. The staff is so friendly, caring and accomodating. The location was great as well - across the street is the beach and a small shopping center with a Starbucks, liquor store, and pizza parlor. At the end of the block is a bigger shopping center with lots of restaurants. I would defintely recommend and plan to go back!
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
Corina
"Close to beach & shopping & WOW customer service"
Arrived early and luggage was secured so we could go out and see the sights or go to the beach across the steet. Excellent customer service from the frontdesk to housekeeping. Beds were great and room was clean and a safe was provided in each room.Kids loved the pool. Roof top bar and lounge chairs were fun place to hangout in the evening for our family of 6. Stayed 2 nights and will again. Oh, and we were called by the desk about 11:00AM that our rooms were ready. A big WOW.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Allen Family
"Excellent experience"
Right from the valet at the door to the front desk to room service, everyone was wonderful ! Would definitely go back.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Jini
"Great place!"
Perfect location, wonderful staff. Would repeat it without any doubts.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
alejo
Overall, I enjoyed my stay. I did have a problem with room service--my breakfast order was not what I ordered, but I did not complain--I didn't have time to change the order due to a business appointment. I also purchased a bottle of wine and noticed that some of it was missing from the bottle when I returned to my room. All of the personnel were extremely helpful and so friendly.
3 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Labor day weekend for 2 nights at The Betsy"
We had a wonderful weekend stay at The Betsy hotel..... Room is nice a bit small ! and we can hear the steps of another guests over the ceiling of our room that was annoying ..... Closed to the beach , Starbucks ... overall is wonderful ..Thank u
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
ittsjung
"Amazing hotel right on Ocean"
I went here recently for labor day and the experience was amazing! Excellent hotel amenities, and extremely helpful staff
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel for my short vacation in South Beach. Me and my family did enjoy our stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Gianluca
"Great Luxury Bontique Hotel"
Love this hotel and not flooded with too many people like the big hotels in the area.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Nice but pricey place on Ocean Drive"
Many pluses -- especially Ocean Drive address and the refreshing care the hotel experience involves -- with a couple irritating minuses: exorbitant parking ($41 versus paying $15 at the public garage on 13th & Collins) and a $15 "resort fee" for wireless internet and using a towel if you want one. The "fee" is mandatory, so it's really just a cheesy way to jack up the cost of your stay by pretending the room rate is lower than it is. A place this nice should not use such slithering tactics. Other than that, this is a fine hotel in a great location staffed by professionals. The rooms are excellent -- clean, well furnished, and a refreshing change from the majority of chaos that comes with Ocean Drive.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
Ocean Palmer
"Overall ok"
Overall the hotel was ok. I was expecting more for $350 a night. The room was super tiny but clean.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Charlie
"Great Experience"
Beautiful chic hotel, friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Nice to stay on Ocean Dr. but still able to sleep in peace and quiet :) Ill definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2013
"Great place"
Love the rooftop bar and great location!
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013