All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
3031-41 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"We will come back"
Great location, friendly staff! Room was comfort and good size!
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Larisa
"Key west stay"
Police sirens all day and night. Internet work half the time
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
carol
"Good value in a great location"
very nice hotel, moderately priced, convenient shuttle service to downtown, only negative was no complimentary breakfast
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Craig
"We enjoyed our state, except....."
We booked thru Expedia and I think those who do are relegated to the less than desirable rooms, as ours was on the street, less than 20 ft. from the busy highway heading into Key West. The truck noise in the early am was very high, with the obvious consequences. Secondly, the internet was very challenging because it was apparently a new set of computers and I had problems trying to access comcast. The night person said she did not know how to operate it, when I asked, but I then was finally able to using an alternative computer of the 3.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Large rooms with comfortable beds"
Would have given 5 stars except for the fact there was no elevator to our room on the second floor. Rooms were very clean and well supplied. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Very pleased!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Bernadette
"Key trip"
Great place to stay. Friendly Staff. Shuttle Service.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Not really an hotel.More like motel"
It is not an hotel and it is not situated on the waterfront. It is extremely expensive for a motel, and very disappointing for an hotel. The only good thing to say is the treatment of the hotel manager Rachel&10 more people in my party
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
rachel
"good experience overall"
it was a good experience overall . No complaints except that the starbucks in the hotel is very expensive !
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Ganesh
"served our purpose"
Simply put the hotel worked out well for our road trip. Only complaint they wouldn't allow us to use the laundry facilities after 10pm...caused an inconvenience.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Falls short for the brand name"
The location was average. It is advertised as waterfront and though there was water view towards the rear of the hotel it is only enjoyed if you are assigned those rear looking rooms. The pool view was limited due to the vegetation growth. Balconies were a plus but more enjoyable if as above where you had a rear facing room.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Never knew courtyards were this great!"
Pleasant staff! Great service! Clean rooms! Close to food and water sports!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Felisha
"Pleasantly Surprised"
We enjoyed the pool and cleanliness of the whole motel. Amenities were good. Beach is nice but water never gets more than ankle deep. Free shuttle into Old Town key West.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Sandysman
We came down for one nt and the hotel did anything the could to make are stay better and more Injoyable for me and guest
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"nice stay"
very comfortable bedding, room was very clean,
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
donnie
"No elevators!"
My biggest complaint is there are no elevators to get to the upper floor. So after hauling 5 40-50 lbs luggages to the 2nd floor in hot and humid weather it's difficult to enjoy or appreciate anything about the hotel. With that said, the room was clean and comfortble and check in and check out was very quick and easy. I would not come back just because my family doesn't travel light and do not wish to repeat my luggage experience.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Alexis
"Paradise"
This hotel is very nice, it has little details like a market so you don't have to leave for a small snack, swimming pool was great but the noise coming from the street didn't allow us to sleep very well.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Mauricio
"it's a good place for staying in Key West"
the staffs are very nice. Everything is good but a little smell in my room.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
virginia
"Close to entertainment..."
Loved the iguanas running wild around pool area
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good place with transportation"
I like this hotel, well located , i offer free transportation to attraction. Inside a starbuck with good breakfeast.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Mario
"Pretty Good"
The location was perfect. Near restaurants, shopping and a short drive from Duval st. The rooms were nice-- 2 sinks in the bath area made it family friendly. Internet was free but I kept loosing the signal & had to keep inputting the passcode and agreeing to terms (repeatedly). The pool area was very nice but getting pool towels was a pain. You had to go into the lobby & request towels at the front desk (so if other guests were checking in or out you had to stand in line). They gave you a postage stamp size "return ticket" which had to be turned in @ the pool bar b4 dumping your wet towels in the pool side hamper. If you loose that tiny little return ticket, you will be charged for each pool towel you borrowed. Very cumbersome system for simple pool towels.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Kelly from Gilfird CT :("
Check in wasn't favorable... She wouldn't honor my husband marriott code or aarp code. She said not at this time! She also said complimentary breakfast but didn't give us the coupons for it! Lake was murky and nothing like the pictures. VERY disappointed and will not stay there again:) (
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
Dawn
"Nice hotel close to all of the fun!"
We had a very good time in Key West! It is a pleasant to stay at courtyard Marriott. Thank you!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice hotel. Very clean."
Good sized rooms. Very clean. Nice pool area. Has a shuttle that goes to downtown Key West free of charge.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
Although our stay was only one night, it was wonderful! We actually were able to check-in before 3:00 p.m. There was a wonderful aroma permeating throughout the corridors! Would definitely recommend and stay there again!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
DDW
"Long weekend in Key West."
They upgraded our room to a mini-suite with a private balcony. The Concierge booked us two great excursions and the restaurants and bars that the front desk recommended were excellent.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
The moment I stepped into the lobby to check in, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and spacious, with a ceiling fan and memory foam mattresses. The landscaping is gorgeous and makes the hotel feel like paradise. I was happy to take advantage of the swimming pool and jacuzzi, which were very clean and well kept. The shuttle to Downtown Key West is so convenient, especially for a family with two small children-definitley a highlight of staying in this hotel! I want to come back to Key West and stay longer! I will definitely be booking this hotel when I do!
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Above average hotel experience"
The shuttle from the hotel to downtown is priceless. The only downside is the shuttle stops at 10:30pm, but a taxi ride wasn't very expensive either. Very friendly hotel staff, when we missed the shuttle, the front desk person gave us a free drink ticket. Ask for a room facing the pool (rather than the busy road in front of the hotel).
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Meg
"Wonderful"
GREAT HOTEL, STAFF AND LANDSCAPED BEAUTIFULLY. SUPER LOCATION GREAT PARKING. OVERALL - AN OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Out of the crazyness...."
It was a nice hotel, away from the crazyness of Duval, but a very nice shuttle service made it easy to enjoy the rest of the Island....Very nice clean place, I feel that a small free breakfast (just continental maybe) would have been nice , taking into consideration the price. My only complaint is we were placed in a handicapp room....they didnt even tell us....it was kind of uncomfortable...not enough counter space, the bathroom will get all wet due to the lack of a bathtub....where I think is very nice to have rooms like that for a person in a wheelchair, it was uncomfortable for us.....I feel we should have been asked if it was ok to place us there....also access from the outside to our room was extremely easy, because it was a handicapp room....but it made us uncomfortable.....Next time, please ask before!
Other trip May 29, 2014
Miriam
"Marriot Waterfront Key West"
Very Nice location close to downtown and major convenience stores.
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
"Fine property in price range"
Nice property very friendly and helpful staff Kelly was very helpful and worked hard to satisfy us.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Buck
"Nice, comfortable stay!"
The room was very clean upon our arrival. It also had a nice fragrance upon entering the room. We had a room overlooking the pool and the area was nice and clean. I traveled with my kids and husband and the room was big enough that we were not on too of each other. I would recommend this hotel to any traveling families.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Tiffany
Clean facility. Courteous staff. Enjoyable stay...
4 night trip Apr 4, 2014
T. Farr
"Very nice"
Nice place to stay. We had a suite for 6 of us it was very comfortable loved the pool. And the shuttle was the KEY.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Convenient to stores, free shuttle to tourist cent"
Very nice! We were very comfortable. Staff most pleasant and eager to help. Hotel shuttle to downtown was great. We had two ladies with walkers with us and drivers never balked at loading and unloading them at both ends of trip. I wish this hotel had a free breakfast like so many others do... food prices a tad "pricey". Quality was good, but still i can get that sort of breakfast at McDonald's or Krystal for 1/3 the cost.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2014
Bertie
"clean"
Nice
2 night trip Jan 28, 2014
joe
"Front Desk Staff Ignorant and Rude"
My booking with Hotels.com said my credit card would not be charged, and I would be able to pay at the hotel. When I got there, however, the hotel had already charged my card. It took much convincing to get them to credit the charge as we wanted to pay with another credit card. The front desk manager was rude and said, "That's not our agreement with Hotels.com. When you book a room, a credit card is always charged." I had my receipt from Hotels.com that clearly stated, "Don't Worry! We haven’t taken any payment as you’ll pay the hotel directly in their local currency, along with any additional charges and fees incurred during your stay." The staff was just rude about it. Clearly, there was a misunderstanding between the hotel and Hotels.com, but it was between them. Poor customer service.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Noisy and expensive"
Not up to Marriott standards. Very expensive room. The noise from the busy street was bad. Pool area was nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2014
MR
"Loved the hot tub, but double check your bill!"
Good location, clean room, wondeful hot tub, but our bill did not match our hotels.com qoute. It was a good thing that I printed out my hotels.com receipt. There was a $350 difference in their room rates and taxes. Also, I chose the "pay at the hotel" option on hotels.com, and the hotel went and charged a deposit anyway. An employee claimed that she had to "change the paramaters", but I don't see how she could do that when I had an agreement with them. They explained that they are "different from Hotels.com". Just be aware. They also refused to print out a reciept untill the end of my stay. They need to be more transparent then that.
3 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Great place to stay.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"What waterfront"
I had booked a partial waterfront view room with a balcony and a king size bed. Well we got the king bed and we had a patio as we were on the ground floor. There was not a spec of water in sight. That is the reason I was not satisfied.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
Gordon
"Good value for the price"
Totally enjoyed our stay. The rooms were large and comfortable. The only down side is that some of their second floor rooms have no elevator access. You need to specify if you have special needs of not being able to climb stairs. The shuttle to downtown was very convenient especially with rte 1 construction.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2013
dave k
We enjoyed our visit. It was nice weather for our touring. The hotel suttle service was really welcomed.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2013
A Dean
"a quick 5 min ride to Duvall St"
Great! would stay there again!
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
The hotel was exceptional outside of the road work which didn't bother us as it was the weekend.The room was spacious clean the pool and hot tub were well cared for and it was Key West expect some party and a little noise.Will go there again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2013
"Hotel staff ROCKS:)"
Hotel staff was more than accommodating with the extra detail for the service we received:0 The girl from Hungary and Rich rocked the place with outmost professionalism in a very busy check in time. Room was recently updated and redone very nicely...modern lobby entrance...and shuttle to the party part of the island was a nice extra. Hotel is a bit out of the mess and craziness of the town,,,and that's a GREAT THING:)
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Ruth
Overall it was a decent hotel to stay on.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
Kiran
"OK, BUT EXPENSIVE FOR QUALITY OF SERVICES"
FOR THE PRICE, THEY DID NOT INCLUDE A TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE. ICE MACHINES WERE PLACE OUTSIDE MAIN BUILDING. SECOND BUILDING, WHERE WE STAYED, WAS NOT CONNECTED WITH MAIN BUILDING AND CAFETERIA. WE GOT WET IN OUR WAY THERE.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
"Very quiet & clean"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The bed & pillows were awesome. The shuttle to downtown was a great opportunity to leave the car at the hotel, see downtown and not have to worry about parking or how to get back to the hotel since the roads are a little torn up with construction.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Key West Blast"
The hotel accommodations were great. The only negative was that road construction made it difficult to commute. The hotel provides a free shuttle to downtown, which made things a lot easier.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013