All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here15385 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX, 77094, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.6
    2.8
    2.7
    2.4
"Bad smell room"
I was given a room with bad smell, dirty carpet and broken A/C, that just worked on one setting. I have requested the front desk to change the room, and they denied. It was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed. I did not realize that pet was allowed when I booked through Expedia ( although hotel site says that).
Response by Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy -Energy Corridor
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will start shampooing the carpet and also replacing the carpet to make sure your experience is not repeated. Also, we are having our maintenance staff to check the rooms to ensure that the air conditioners are working properly. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Too old of a building."
The hallways smelled, most likely because they allowed smoking in some of the rooms. The room was old and not maintained, it appeared clean, sheets, towels, but the shower was old and cracking, there were large black stains on the restroom walls. If they cared at all about the appearance they would have painted the room. The carpet in the room was peeling from the walls in some places.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Just Right."
The extended stay America off of Highway six was pleasurable, to have everything you need in your room and the maintenance and everything was fine the power did go out a couple of times but as far as the price and the location and what comes in the rooms I was deeply satisfied.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"A hotel as last resort"
When I got into my room, the rug was so filthy, congested with a dense smell. It wasn't pleasant at all.
Response by Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy -Energy Corridor
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that the carpet was filthy. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am having the carpet cleaned to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Amaka
"Good but had an odor"
I stayed for 1 week, the room was good with the exception of the odor of old fried food that permeated all of my clothing. Room was good for the price I paid and I would stay again but with a scented candle or room freshener.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
lanette
Very basic and not very clean - if you are trying to save a few dollars it will do for a limited period of time
4 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Would not recommend"
Booked the hotel for a co-worker staying in the area, she complained and sent me photos of a very dirty bathroom, especially the shower area. It was embarrassing for me, because I had booked the hotel based on the positive reviews I found online. Hotel staff was helpful and offered her another room, which she said was equally as dirty. She ended up leaving the hotel and staying the night somewhere else. Its worth paying more for a nearby hotel, especially if you are booking a night for someone else.
4 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"Mixed results to scary security issue"
on the third night of our stay, the room door started acting up. difficulty getting into the room, as our key-card did not "take". When we finally got the door to open, IT WOULD NOT LOCK. Front desk clerk was completely useless. The hotel was full, so she could not offer another room, but she was unwilling to call a maintenance person or locksmith. Basically, we could not leave our room. The MORNING clerk on front desk did all the right things: saw for herself (the problem), got a maintenance man on-site, got us a new room.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"don't waste your time here"
Disgusting. shower rod literally hang out of the wall on one-sde. pet hair EVERYWHERE in the room. broken mirror with mold behind it, mold on the shower wall. Rust and build-up caking the showerhead. Garbage cans overflowing in the hallways. Walls were filthy, towels were more or less threadbare.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Nick
"No"
So bad stayed somewhere else. Smelled like a smokers room !
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
It was all right.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
gerald
"Bad Hotel Overall Condition"
I got a room dirty and not cleaned. Hotel floor and carpet from the front to the end DIRTY and NASTY. Could not stay there, had to find another hotel around. Fortunately got a last minute sale from Hotel.com and it was a very good solution at good price. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
"It was just alright"
First night was confused by the clerk, them woke up next morning with info changed & recharged. It was fixed the next morning with another stay but was still not necessary.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2013
Taylor
"Good for the price"
Good for the price
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Low budget not so good"
None of the ice machines worked the for my entire stay and from comments of the staff it does not appear that they are in any hurry to get them fixed anytime soon. It was not a priority for them since they had so many problems with people mistreating them? The rooms are NOT serviced daily and I was told it would be an extra charge for service. There was an in room coffee maker with one coffee set up and I had to go to the front desk for more. The hotel smells bad and is run down. Several folks were LIVING there with dogs and an odor walking by those rooms. Paint falling off the ceiling in the bathroom. Suggest you take your business elsewhere as will I in the future.
3 night business trip Dec 11, 2012
Dissatisfied
"Good room for the price"
Hotel seems to be showing it's age but still a nice room for the price.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2012
J.J.
"Not a fair one"
Price was good but I was there when they were updating rooms so it is hard tell about overall service.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Jin
There were no complimentary shampoos in the room, and the front desk stated that they ran out of all shampoo. Other than that, my room was clean and smelled good. The hotel was quiet for a good night's sleep. and the amenities were nice.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2012
Ryan
"it was.....okay"
nothing great, nothing really bad, it was okay.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2012
Bruce
"Very displeased"
Having stayed at this hotel for 3 nights before and being very pleased with the price and service, we chose to stay again this past Friday even though the room cost $10 more this time. When we arrived at 9pm, the computer wasn't working so I was told I would have to complete my registration in the morning which I knew I would not have the time to do before leaving for our event. Then I was informed the elevators were broken and we would have to carry our luggage up 3 flights of stairs. Because I have back problems I knew that would not be possible and stated so to the front desk person. She just looked at me with an expression of unconcern and apathy. Luckily another customer knew where 1 working elevator was but it was opposite side of hotel from our room. My son attempted to swim in the pool at 9:30 pm but chemicals had been added unbeknowest to anyone at desk apparently so he broke out in a rash from them. Then the next day after checking out I realized I left my very expensive special pillow needed for my back problems behind. I called the hotel about it but it was never turned in by the staff. I will not stay at this hotel again nor recommend it to my friends as I did after our first stay.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Not Impressed"
If you like horrible customer service and mediocre rooms, then this is the hotel for you. I would have rather stayed at Red Roof Inn and that place is a dump!!!!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2012
"Confirm Wi-Fi Before Booking"
Both ladies at the front desk were not the most friendliest. Never smiled or made eye contact. They clearly didn't want to be there. Wi-Fi was unstable and unreliable. Very frustrating if you need to check email and reservations. Do not depend on this if you expect decent connection. I had to find a Starbucks to work out of. Bathtub was gross. It was cracked and showed signs of build up dirt (brown stains), filthy grout. Nasty! You do get what you pay for, but I've stayed at other comparable hotels that were cleaner, had professional staff, and functioning wireless connections.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2012
Ross
"just okay"
My husband and I needed a place to stay 1 night that accepted pets. The hotel was pretty clean, but the sheets smelled a little musty and the tub grout was a little dirty. But those things I can deal with. Around 5 am, our fire alarm started going off, so we hurried to get dressed and get our dog to run outside. When we went into the hall we discovered that our fire alarm was the only one that was going off. We understand that these things happen sometimes, but when we went to report it there was nobody at the front desk except a worker who could not speak English that was putting out breakfast. She told us someone was coming, but no one ever did. It was so loud and you could hear the noise throughout the hallway so we just took it off the wall so it would not wake anyone else up. When I checked out a couple hours later I informed the front desk attendant about what happened. She read something off the computer and laughed(guess someone put a funny note about the frantic looking guests at 5 in the morning). She never onced apologized. I would never ask for a refund because I understand these things happen, but a sorry would have been appreciated. Probably won't stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2012
Kari
Service was great and Hotel was very clean. Only downfall is there WIFI. I was close to the service desk and couldnt connect to the WiFi. But other than that great place to stay.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2012
The power went out and it took forever for the tv to work again. Staff was nice, but the room was clean but old.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
"Smokey Rooms - Bring your Expedia Itinerary!"
I reserved a non smoking room through Expedia and when I walked into my room it wreaked of smoke! I told them that I could not sleep in that room and they said, "Sorry, that's the last room we have." When I showed them my Expedia itinerary that said non-smoking room they started changing their story. Now, all of a sudden they were trying to find a room that someone had just cancelled. They wound up finding me a room that was non smoking and it was fine. The blanket under the comforter had a few long hairs on it, so that's kind of gross. I will avoid this place in the future.
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
Our room smelled.. would not recommend to anyone of they wanted a good nights rest
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
"Good place, cheap, but internet SUCKS"
I have stayed at 2 extended stays. They are nice enough hotels, but something across the board for them is their horrible "totally free wifi".. OK it is not totally free. The free internet service is about like being back in the 56K modem days. For true fast internet you have to pay for it. I seriously think extended stays need to stop advertising free highspeed internet, and just say "free internet".. Yes you get free access, but to not pull your hair out trying to most anything online, get prepared to pay.
Other trip Jul 6, 2012
"It was ok"
It was very average. The bed's mattress was hard and slightly uncomfortable.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
Hou832
"Okay hotel"
My hotel experience here was okay. When I first arrived the guy at the front desk gave me a dirty room. Then he have me a clean room. I went down to the front desk to ask about the wifi later on that day and the person working there was on there cell phone a whole 5 minutes then he asked me how can he help. Smh other than that my experience was ok.
Other trip Jun 21, 2012
Simone
"Decent but could seriously use new carpet"
Overall, the three day stay was not bad. The main issue I had was that the elevators (on the smoking end) and hallways smelled bad. The odor was very strong and unpleasant. Also, my room had not been properly cleaned. There were crumbs (food particles) on the floor and some of the walls were dirty, splattered with a dark substance. Lastly, the hot water in the shower lasted MAYBE three minutes.
Business trip Jun 20, 2012
Business Trip
"Disgusting!!!!!!!"
Came to this hotel for a getaway with my husband...while the young man that checked us in was very sweet....that was just about all. First of all...the carpets throughout the hotel hadn't been Vaccumed in days...the only working elevator was disgusting! Something was all over the walls..we used our shirt to push the buttons! When we finally found our room..the hallways and rooms stunk to high heavens! There was a bug in our "clean towels" ! We tried to make the best of it but was back at home in my own bed by 7a.m....after I had to take a shower and wash the hotel stink off of us...seriously we smelled and had the smell stuck in our noses when we came home!! Do NOT stay at this hotel! Sure do wish we could get our money back!
Romance trip Jun 6, 2012
Kathy Prislac
"240512"
The hotel is very conveniantly located to Houston Energy Corridor, and the staff were friendly, polite and efficient in there roles.
Other trip May 29, 2012
Cuban

"no again"
never cleaned while i was staying there for three days
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Dirty and damaged"
Do not stay in this hotel unless there are no others available. There were far too many individuals hanging around the car park drinking. The room doors have all been damaged at some point. The room was not clean. I did not stay and walked out within 10 minutes of checking in
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
ksdougl
Worth the price .I would return here
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
paul
Poorly located. Poor customer service but overall cleanliness ok. No food outlets in vicinity and grab and go breakfast was just poor
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
Alex o
"I know it was cheap, but still..."
Room dirty, needs paint. Shelves grubby, kitchen sink stained with i don't know what... Furniture uncomfortable, carpet felt unpleasant under bare foot. The staff were fine, but they cannot change the state of the hotel overnight. The owners need to invest. I know it was a cheap room. But still, there should be some basic standard.
Response by Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Frwy -Energy Corridor
Richard - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the furniture was worn and the carpet was not clean in your room. To uphold our company's high standards, we will retrain the staff and take corrective measures to ensure these types of issues are not repeated moving forward. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013

"Pésimo Hotel"
Este hotel no hace servicio de limpieza diario, expedia noa dvierte de esto, ni en recepción incluso al personal le solicite limpieza y no hicieron caso No se recomienda, tengan cuidado
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Mr Leo
MX
"Sólo para emergencias"
Nunca pudimos dormir gracias a La persona que estaba en el segundo pisa, y los empleados no pudieron hacer nada.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
MX
"Muy buena alternativa"
Falta algo de información por parte de los funcionarios con respecto a los servicios en la zona como oficinas postales, comercio y restaurantes cercanos, o del servicio de transporte al aeropuerto. El hotel no provee de este servicio y no dan alternativas ni información de empresas como Super Shuttle. El transporte en taxi puede ser de USD $100 hasta el aeropuerto Geoge Bush. Lastima que no existe personal bilingüe, para ayuda al hispano parlante. Para los que esperan servicio a la habitación, arreglo de cama y aseo diario este no es el hotel, es más un servicio de apartamento-hotel La calidad de hotel vs. precio es bastante buena y es una muy buena alternativa aunque un poco lejos si desea estar cerca del centro de la ciudad.
6 night business trip May 27, 2013
Rafael
CO
"rate and location is reasonable"
This hotel has just reasonable price and location.
3 night trip May 27, 2013