All hotels in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4910 W Monkhouse Dr, Shreveport, LA, 71109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"excellent"
great spot
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Timothy
"New Years"
Nothing like a great New Year's Eve date only to come back to a clogged toilet at 1am and a grumpy front desk clerk
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"close to I-20"
Hotel room was very clean. Mattress looked new. I always my mattresses when I travel. Overall hotel stay was to my satisfaction
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jerry
"Thin Walls, Slow Air"
The walls in this hotel are very thin, and the air conditioner fan will not stay on to drown out the noise of the neighbors who decide to stay up until 2:30 am talking. Yes, I could understand their conversation. Thank goodness they were just talking. Breakfast was also 30 mins late. I will not return to this hotel.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Dad
"Fratenity Reunion"
Great location...i enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
D. Como
"Relaxing"
After a long day of traveling, the staff was very welcoming and provided a comfortable room for the night
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Jerry
"Clean and Close to Casinos"
Clean place, and I like that they have a refridgerator in the room.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
My stay at residence inn was great. I was greeted with a smile and friendly faces. My room was comfortable and homie.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Residence Inn shined despite power outage"
Although we had a power outage due to an auto accident down the street, this hotel was wonderful from the moment we walked in and they handed us a bottle of water until we left with the friendliness of the staff including the breakfast lady telling us good bye and to come back.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
FrauMorgan
Nice place, friendly staff and guests... great breakfast. Nice pool side facility where you can bar b que. and the hot tub actually had HOT water in it.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Staff was very courteous and helpful,"
Being a person with chronic pain I found your bed not comfortable and the pillows not as comfortable as Hampton Inn. It was hard to figure out the tv control. The water in the plastic bottles was nasty.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"must stay - beautiful grounds and very clean hotel"
This is a lovely place to stay. The cleanliness of the hotel, quality of service, amenities and location is wonderful. It has easy access to Interstate I-20 and Wal-Mart is just across the interstate. The staff is phenomenal, and you can't beat the delicious breakfast from 7:00a - 10:00a. By the way, I love the Paul Mitchell products for your grooming pleasure. It's a home away from home atmosphere. Keep up the great work!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Happy Guest
I was impressed with the lobby and the room
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"GLAD WE STOPPED BY IN SHREVEPORT"
STAFF WAS FANTASTIC.....HELPFUL, FRIENDLY.....GAVE US DIRECTION TO THINGS WE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN....AND GREAT FOOD TO BE FOUND.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
JOHNNY
"Careful to read what you are booking"
Booked a room for approx $80 as it was slated as being pet friendly. Traveling across country with a 30lb golden retriever. On checking in they said the room was paid for but the dog is an extra $100 flat non refundable fee. My 3 ur old would make more of a mess. Therefor an $80 room turned into a $200 drama. The hotel the night before charged a $15 fee, a lot more reasonable. A pet fee >100% of the room cost is ridiculous. Never again.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Fantastic staff"
The staff were very cordial and made sure you were welcomed to the hotel. The hotel and grounds are well taken care of. The bed was a little rough it squeaked and you could feel the springs. We slept fine every night.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
"Close to what I need it for...."
Great hotel for a great price. Close to what I need it for. THANKS!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
IvLyGa
"Niece graduation"
Enjoyed everything except the bed which was like sleeping on a board and gave me back pains. Mattress should been replaced or upgraded. Put a damper on what could have been a nice stay. Hated to go to bed at night because it was so uncomfortable.
3 night trip May 17, 2013
"Nice Shreveport Hotel"
Good hotel, nice clean, updated room. good staff. fair price.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Tiffany
"My Stay at the Residence Inn Shreveport LA"
My stay the Residence Inn in Shreveport was simply wonderful. I was greeted by the front desk agent and Assistant General Manager immediately (AGM) as I entered into the door. The AGM was quite knowledgeable of the property and quickly impressed me with her expertise about the hotel industry. The room was clean and the bed extremely comfortable. My overnight stay was quiet and pleasant with no interruptions by adjacent rooms. The next morning, I had breakfast in the lobby with my friends along with their two children and was very pleased with meal. Unexpectedly, the front desk agent came and gave my friends’ children Easter Candy packages. It was Easter morning and I along with my friends believed that was extremely thoughtful of her. I would definitely return to this hotel and recommend it to anyone visiting Shreveport LA.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
MJ
"Great Staff"
The staff was great and the room was clean and well maintained. I loved the full breakfast.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2013
Shawn
"Residence Inn"
The staff was wonderful we I called the desk at 2 am for a comforter and it was delivered in less than 5 minutes. The room was clean and very nice my children loved it. Our room was located on the first floor which made it convenient for me. I was pleased and will stay there when ever i visit Shreveport, La.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Would definitely stay again"
Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, convenient location. The breakfast was the best I've ever seen...many warm items to choose from.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
Baseball mom
"Clean rooms, friendly staff"
I just wish it was closer to the attractions downtown, but it was a very pleasant, comfortable stay.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
JP
"Highly recommended"
Attentive staff, clean, great beds, a very good breakfast..
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
"Clean and affordable"
Great location and nice staff. rooms were spacious and well maintained. only complaint was no shuttle to casinos as advertised on NYE.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
It was pleasant and very conveniently located for our needs, however they state that there is a charge for pets but don't tell you until you check out. Our dog caused NO problems during the stay and yet we were charged $100 for him. That was almost the cost of our room. That was ridiculous and I wouldn't stay here again because of that.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Unhappy Customer
"Nice Place....Bad area"
The hotel was okay, but the area was creepy. Wouldn't go back.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
"perfect staff service"
I want give a rating of 7 instead of 5 for their service. It was a perfect service. Unfortunately the room was outdated.
Other trip Jul 25, 2012

DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Shreveport Airport

"Good, convenient hotel"
05/01/15 baker428 Daytona Beach, Florida
I had a room on the first floor--#116. I wish the woman who checked me in would've asked if I wanted a handicap accessible room. I did not need one and would've preferred a standard room, but after a long and exhausting day of traveling, I didn't have the energy to ask about switching rooms. She was very friendly, unlike the morning front desk staff member who did not greet anyone as they walked by to the breakfast area and was not welcoming when I stopped there to check out and to ask about the airport shuttle I'd scheduled the night before. She stared at the computer screen the whole time I was in that area waiting. Nice variety at breakfast, which I've found to be the case at all Residence Inns I've stayed at. Breakfast attendant didn't seem to be in a good mood, but the "chef" struck up a small conversation with me and even carried out my bag to the airport shuttle. I only grabbed a cookie for dessert from the social hour the night I checked in, but I think they had a baked potato bar and salad on the menu. The room was clean. My bed was comfortable which is what I needed. Even though my room was around the corner from the hotel's telephone room (staff only), I think I heard the noise from it...maybe it was good white noise for me because in general the hotel was quiet, and there were a lot of construction workers staying there and I didn't hear any airplanes. Overall it was a decent stay, but I do feel some of the staff could be friendlier, and next time when I check into a hotel, I will request a standard room like I prefer. Perhaps with all the workers staying there, this was the only room available?
"They try, but it keeps falling apart/NOT ADA ACCESSIBLE!"
04/30/15 Anji E Portland, Oregon
Got a two bedroom/bath suite, supposedly ADA accessible. My late husband was a wheelchair user and we traveled widely, so I know from ADA accessible. ALL this suite had was a grab bar in the shower of each bathroom. NOT even a grab bar next to the toilet, no roll in shower, no non-slip mat in the bath tub, no bath bench, no sink you could roll your wheelchair under. No shower head on a hose. It would have been totally unsuitable for my husband. My disabled travel companion slipped in his shower and grabbed the shower curtain, which kept him from tumbling. It pulled the curtain rod out of the socket, and the hotel maintenance fixed it promptly. I had already called for maintenance because my toilet was a four-flusher, which is what it took to get rid of "product". He fixed it, but the fix didn't take, because it then became a three flusher the next day. Second fix took. The suite has a full kitchen, including dishwasher and garbage disposal. Said dishwasher upper basket couldn't stay in its wheels, and when I got it loaded, the door would not latch. Maintenance guy had to jiggle it around and tinker for a while to get it to stay in its niche and shut properly. When we left 6 days later, the door wasn't latching again. The garbage disposal died the death on the second day and maintenance guy replaced it with a totally new one. Could hear the feet and talking of people upstairs from my bedroom. Has a t.v. in every room. Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2 and Living room. Air-conditioning worked fine, blackout curtains worked fine. Bed was quite comfy. Our first housekeeper on the first day did a very minimal cleaning of our rooms. Did not Even clean that problematic toilet. Second day, she came by while we were busy eating lunch and we said come back later. She didn't. Third day, same thing happened, she didn't come back. I don't like getting people in trouble, but I reported her. Remaining housekeepers were much better. The breakfast buffet is average, typical. Nothing especially tasty. Two bowls of fruit available all day, apples and bananas. That was good. Good coffee available most all day in the lobby. There is a one-basket basketball court outdoors, a swimming pool, and an exercise room with mostly treadmills. They have a library, a tv viewing room, and their front desk staff was always responsive, friendly, and resourceful. Attentive grounds maintenance.
"Heartless Staff"
04/29/15 Lisa_Recommends_This McKinney, Texas, United States
After being rerouted to Shreveport, due to mechanical issues with plane, myself and at least ten others were given a hotel voucher for Residence Inn by the airlines. It was late, we had waited several hours to get booked on a new flight and we just wanted a place to stay. We waited outside the terminal for the shuttle bus but we're passed up. We called and were told to have the airline call because of an unpaid invoice. Airline called hotel and it seemed okay. Shuttle driver passed us again. We called again and front desk clerk said she would not accept any reservations that were made by airlines and none of us had rooms. She also said that she had instructed driver not to pick us up! But then she added that she would give us a $99 rate. Really, after leaving us stranded you want us to give you our hard earned money?! really poor customer service.
"Wonderful hotel located near the airport and major interstate intersections in Shreveport"
04/28/15 daf62757 Indianapolis, Indiana
I was in Shreveport for a family funeral. I was given a nice room and with the exception of the computer/desk chair having a tear in the arm, the room was perfect. I know this area is a little dangerous because of the local neighborhood, but the hotel was safe, quiet, and very comfortable. The room was very clean. My only compliant was the older man who was working the breakfast area. He had a serious lack of customer respect and seemed to think he could invade our personal space and make any comment that was on his mind. I complained to the night clerk the last night I was there, but I sure hope the management makes a serious impression on his conduct and reduce his exposure to the customers. I would go back here in a second and plan to use this hotel next time I am in Shreveport.
"It has been updated!"
04/23/15 CKT808 Honolulu, Hawaii
This Residence Inn has been updated recently. It was really nice with new furniture and fresh paint. It looks great. We were in a room away from the freeway, so it was really quiet. The staff was friendly and breakfast was good. I’m not sure about the neighborhood, but we didn’t experience any problems. We enjoyed our stay.
"Far beyond a normal hotel room for a very reasonable price"
01/19/15 Keith T Plano, Texas, United States
I have stayed at the Shreveport Residence inn at least twenty times over the past several years, as recently as last week, and have always had a very pleasant stay. The studio room has a living/ kitchen are that is noticeably separate from the bedroom, separated by a wide archway. In the suite, the two rooms are separated by a door. But both give the feeling of two rooms. Rooms have invariably been clean with no maintenance problems...and I do check, having managed hotels for 35 years. The staff is friendly, and the hot buffet breakfast quite nice. There is no noise from the road or interstate, which contributes to a good night's sleep. Add in a rate that is competitive and you have a very nice package.
"Disappointing"
01/14/15 Janae H Chesterfield, Virginia
Way room was described thought it was 2 rooms, not open area of bed, living area & kitchen. Linens for sofa bed were torn & threadbare. Towels were not full compliment & when called was told could come to desk & pick up. Next day took sign off door at 11 am so could receive housekeeping but no one came. Had to go back to desk for towels again. Breakfast was good selection but had to request milk as wasn't restocked on breakfast bar. Employees were kind. Would not stay again but would like to go back to Shreveport.
"Needs update"
11/01/14 Richard Y New York
Room furniture is in need of an update. Typical residence inn room layout. Located a few minutes from the airport. Easy access to the freeway. Employees very kind. Toilet seat wouldn't stay up. Free parking.
"Comfortable, welcoming"
09/12/14 sng49 Boston, Massachusetts
We stayed here for three nights in a two bedroom, two bath suite at the end of August. It was large, very clean, and comfortable. The only drawback was one of the TVs only worked sporadically. We told the desk clerk and they did send someone twice to fix it, but it would stop working later anyway. There were still two other TVs that worked beautifully, so it was a minor blip. The breakfasts were good; nothing out of the ordinary, but the usual offerings of scrambled eggs, waffles, fruit, cereal and yogurt were of good quality. All of the employees we encountered were uniformly friendly and helpful. All in all, a good place to stay at a reasonable cost.
"Short but comfortable stay"
08/16/14 Txbeachmama Killeen
We spent less than 7 hours here due to our road trip schedule but it was easy to find, right off of I-20, clean, comfortable and quiet. Front desk had our keys waiting. 2 bedroom suite works very well for our family and we were delighted one was available at the last minute. Good job on the diversity of your staff! Will return.