All hotels in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States of America
4910 W Monkhouse Dr, Shreveport, LA, 71109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pretty good and comfortable."
Great bed and bedding but shower was difficult. Still showered, but had to hold shower head whole time. The connection to the wall was broken.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Ted
"excellent"
great spot
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Timothy
"New Years"
Nothing like a great New Year's Eve date only to come back to a clogged toilet at 1am and a grumpy front desk clerk
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"close to I-20"
Hotel room was very clean. Mattress looked new. I always my mattresses when I travel. Overall hotel stay was to my satisfaction
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jerry
"Thin Walls, Slow Air"
The walls in this hotel are very thin, and the air conditioner fan will not stay on to drown out the noise of the neighbors who decide to stay up until 2:30 am talking. Yes, I could understand their conversation. Thank goodness they were just talking. Breakfast was also 30 mins late. I will not return to this hotel.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Dad
"Fratenity Reunion"
Great location...i enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
D. Como
"Relaxing"
After a long day of traveling, the staff was very welcoming and provided a comfortable room for the night
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Jerry
"Clean and Close to Casinos"
Clean place, and I like that they have a refridgerator in the room.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
My stay at residence inn was great. I was greeted with a smile and friendly faces. My room was comfortable and homie.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Residence Inn shined despite power outage"
Although we had a power outage due to an auto accident down the street, this hotel was wonderful from the moment we walked in and they handed us a bottle of water until we left with the friendliness of the staff including the breakfast lady telling us good bye and to come back.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
FrauMorgan
Nice place, friendly staff and guests... great breakfast. Nice pool side facility where you can bar b que. and the hot tub actually had HOT water in it.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Staff was very courteous and helpful,"
Being a person with chronic pain I found your bed not comfortable and the pillows not as comfortable as Hampton Inn. It was hard to figure out the tv control. The water in the plastic bottles was nasty.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"must stay - beautiful grounds and very clean hotel"
This is a lovely place to stay. The cleanliness of the hotel, quality of service, amenities and location is wonderful. It has easy access to Interstate I-20 and Wal-Mart is just across the interstate. The staff is phenomenal, and you can't beat the delicious breakfast from 7:00a - 10:00a. By the way, I love the Paul Mitchell products for your grooming pleasure. It's a home away from home atmosphere. Keep up the great work!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Happy Guest
I was impressed with the lobby and the room
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"GLAD WE STOPPED BY IN SHREVEPORT"
STAFF WAS FANTASTIC.....HELPFUL, FRIENDLY.....GAVE US DIRECTION TO THINGS WE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN....AND GREAT FOOD TO BE FOUND.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
JOHNNY
"Careful to read what you are booking"
Booked a room for approx $80 as it was slated as being pet friendly. Traveling across country with a 30lb golden retriever. On checking in they said the room was paid for but the dog is an extra $100 flat non refundable fee. My 3 ur old would make more of a mess. Therefor an $80 room turned into a $200 drama. The hotel the night before charged a $15 fee, a lot more reasonable. A pet fee >100% of the room cost is ridiculous. Never again.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Fantastic staff"
The staff were very cordial and made sure you were welcomed to the hotel. The hotel and grounds are well taken care of. The bed was a little rough it squeaked and you could feel the springs. We slept fine every night.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
"Close to what I need it for...."
Great hotel for a great price. Close to what I need it for. THANKS!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
IvLyGa
"Niece graduation"
Enjoyed everything except the bed which was like sleeping on a board and gave me back pains. Mattress should been replaced or upgraded. Put a damper on what could have been a nice stay. Hated to go to bed at night because it was so uncomfortable.
3 night trip May 17, 2013
"Nice Shreveport Hotel"
Good hotel, nice clean, updated room. good staff. fair price.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Tiffany
"My Stay at the Residence Inn Shreveport LA"
My stay the Residence Inn in Shreveport was simply wonderful. I was greeted by the front desk agent and Assistant General Manager immediately (AGM) as I entered into the door. The AGM was quite knowledgeable of the property and quickly impressed me with her expertise about the hotel industry. The room was clean and the bed extremely comfortable. My overnight stay was quiet and pleasant with no interruptions by adjacent rooms. The next morning, I had breakfast in the lobby with my friends along with their two children and was very pleased with meal. Unexpectedly, the front desk agent came and gave my friends’ children Easter Candy packages. It was Easter morning and I along with my friends believed that was extremely thoughtful of her. I would definitely return to this hotel and recommend it to anyone visiting Shreveport LA.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
MJ
"Great Staff"
The staff was great and the room was clean and well maintained. I loved the full breakfast.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2013
Shawn
"Residence Inn"
The staff was wonderful we I called the desk at 2 am for a comforter and it was delivered in less than 5 minutes. The room was clean and very nice my children loved it. Our room was located on the first floor which made it convenient for me. I was pleased and will stay there when ever i visit Shreveport, La.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Would definitely stay again"
Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, convenient location. The breakfast was the best I've ever seen...many warm items to choose from.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
Baseball mom
"Clean rooms, friendly staff"
I just wish it was closer to the attractions downtown, but it was a very pleasant, comfortable stay.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
JP
"Highly recommended"
Attentive staff, clean, great beds, a very good breakfast..
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
"Clean and affordable"
Great location and nice staff. rooms were spacious and well maintained. only complaint was no shuttle to casinos as advertised on NYE.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
It was pleasant and very conveniently located for our needs, however they state that there is a charge for pets but don't tell you until you check out. Our dog caused NO problems during the stay and yet we were charged $100 for him. That was almost the cost of our room. That was ridiculous and I wouldn't stay here again because of that.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012

1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Shreveport Airport

"Well-Kept Hotel with Friendly Staff - Very Close to Airport"
08/17/15 Paul K Lincoln, NE
I stayed at this Residence Inn on a two-day business trip (two nights) and I found it to be a clean, well-kept hotel, which I don't always see when I stay near an airport. Everyone I encountered who worked for the place was friendly and most made a point to say something to me even when I didn't initially make eye contact. I have very few complaints other than the air conditioner (wall-thermostat controlled) was not on when I checked in and it was 88 degrees in my room - I left after dropping my suitcase and gave it a couple of hours to cool down (it was nearly 100 degrees outside). I was in a third-floor room (the top floor) and the water pressure was very low and shaving and brushing teeth depended on what was essentially a heavy trickle of water from the bathroom sink - I even checked under the sink to make sure the water supplies were all the way on (they were). I would hope lower-floor rooms have higher water pressure. Finally, and this is probably not the hotel's fault (I suspect it’s the city water), but the tap water has a dirty after-taste - drink only bottled water here! Nevertheless, I would stay here again based on how I was treated and the cleanliness of the place. The free breakfast includes hot items such as eggs, sausage, and potatoes, and I especially like that the oatmeal is already made - you don't have to add water to a packet of dry oatmeal, which is common at many other hotels. I didn't use the pool or fitness center, but the pool appears well kept and there's a hot tub I saw several people use during my stay. Perhaps the best part is that this hotel is less than half a mile from the airport so very convenient if you're flying into Shreveport for business!
"Great location and great place to stay"
07/29/15 jewelc1 Redding, California
We have stayed at many hotels and found this one to be a nice surprise at a great price. It is conveniently located to airport, shopping and places to eat. The hotel was immaculate, the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The best part was their coffee. Hotel coffee is typically burnt tasting but I enjoyed their special blend as much as Starbucks.
"Wonderful guest service!"
07/14/15 LovesHawaii Tulsa, OK
We stayed here recently for our daughter's surgery at Shriner's Hospital. She had pre-op at 1 pm and we wanted to drop our other children, including our adult son, off so that the doctor visit would be simpler. When we got to the hotel it was long before check-in time but Keisha at the front desk was incredibly accommodating. She helped us adjust our reservation in a way that worked much better for us and got us into our room quickly. When we requested a rollaway bed, it was there within minutes. It is because of hospitality like hers that we have stayed loyal to Marriott.
"Residence Inn at Shreveport Airport"
07/10/15 229pamelab Cleveland, Ohio
Staff very helpful. The hotel room was very comfortable. Staff was knowledgeable about grocery markets nearby for our last minute needs. Managers reception made us feel welcome. Some construction going on across the street but it did not interfere with our ability to get a good nights rest.
"Good place to stay"
07/09/15 Jpmcdonough
We stayed two nights at the Residence Inn near Shreveport Airport. We were in town for a family visit. The facility is pretty nice. Our suite had one bedroom, a living room and a small kitchenette. It was more than enough for our purposes. The bag of popcorn they provided was used as soon as we got there. Everything was clean and well maintained, but seemed just a little tired. The bed was comfortable, but it was sitting directly under the air conditioning unit, and each time the compressor came on there was a loud jolt. This was obviously nothing that could be fixed, and in Louisiana in July you are not turning off the AC. Our solution was to use earplugs for sleeping. This works when you don't have to be anywhere at a specific time but would not work for a business person. And most people probably don't pack earplugs. The breakfast buffet was just OK. They had some scrambled eggs and some meat and potatoes available, and cereal and well-picked-over muffins and bagels. Juice and coffee are also available. The TV was on in the dining area and we didn't need that. The day we left the chef came over and warned us about the speed traps in Greenwood, LA, on I-20, on the way back to Texas. Didn't see any but appreciated the warning. One evening (Tuesday) they had some burgers ready with toppings and some wine. That was a nice touch although we had one vegetarian and decided to go out. When we got to the room there were only two towels and no bathmat. They fixed that the next day. This hotel is okay for families or business travelers and seems like a safe location. There is free wifi with an option for faster wifi at $5.95. We used the free and it was sufficient for our purposes.
"Nice staff, comfortable hotel"
06/15/15 77suz10 Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
Very accommodating staff. I thought I lost my iPad and the staff went out of their way to help. I found it, fortunately. But the idea that they were truly concerned meant so much. Our two bedroom suite was comfortable and perfect for four people. We are happy👌🏿
"Comfortable and Friendly"
06/13/15 Chris C Saint Augustine, Florida
I stayed at this Residence Inn for three nights and was wonderfully taken care of. The staff was so friendly and went out of their way to take care of my needs (including a clogged toilet when I first arrived). The evening socials and breakfast meals were great both the food and the company.
"Nice Staff but Needs Help"
06/05/15 michael n tucson
There was a mix up with my reservation, probably not Marriott's fault, so I ended up in a 2 bedroom suite. It was pretty standard Res Inn but a few things were badly in need of replacement. The main one was the couch in the common area, it was something college students would have gotten rid of, photos to follow. This surely needs to be swapped out. Though I'm a Gold member, they charged me for wifi and the person at the desk when I left said she couldn't fix it, I'd have to write a note to the manager. I don't get that one either. I'll probably stay someplace else next time I'm in Shreveport.
"Clean efficient & nicely decorated"
06/03/15 Suszanne M
i was quite pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of this hotel, being that it is a Marriotts rewards level one (which is how I paid for it) they have a nice, clean outdoor pool and it's only minutes from the city. The rooms are nicely decorated. And the people at the front desk made the whole package an enjoyable experience. I would stay here again!
"Ok"
05/28/15 A6908YZwilliamd
Stayed 3 weeks on business. I had a generally good stay. This place is usually quiet and room is pretty comfortable. The refrig ice maker did not work-a small but needless inconvenience. Housekeeping did not replace soap/shampoo frequently. They have replaced the evening meal with a "social hour" with weird snacks like s'mores and waffles. I was disappointed with this as a decent evening meal is so convenient after a long work day. I stayed in the Home wood Suites previously and much prefer them.