All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
912 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Not what we expected, at all."
The room furniture was shabby. The sofa had fabric threads hanging and the coffee table was badly scratched and dinged. The breakfast area was disorganized and crowded, with cheap wobbly tables and thin chairs. The way to the beach was a narrow walled alley between two high-rise hotels. The path to the beach was a clearing cut through the vegetation, with 10 foot [plastic] planks laid out, every 10 feet or so, as protection from the hot sand; it was very thoroughly inadequate. The hotel itself, was crammed between businesses in front, with two high-rises in back of it, blocking any ocean view. The sign for the hotel, located on the street, was hard to see. It was not lighted [even at night] and probably 6 feet tall, at best. The parking lot was crowded. Some cars were parked along the side fence areas and along the driveway. The high rise directly behind, used the same driveway to get to its gated entrance. Laundry facilities had no detergent machines - the front desk shared hotel laundry supplies. The television service was the old analog system, no HD, and no captioning for the hearing impaired.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
T
"Not bad close to the beach"
The hotel is ok although the way to the beach is awful they can at least but some kind of boards or do a walkway for better access to the beach however the room was clean the AC worked wonders the only thing was since the hotel was full the towels were an issue had to call to get ours!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Monica
"not the same"
We are a family of five, myself, my wife, and our three little boys. We have stayed at this hotel for three years in a row now. This year was very disappointing. Upon entering the room we tried to make popcorn for our boys only to realize the glass plate inside microwave was broken. We immediately notified the front desk. A gentleman came tothe room examined the situation and then began blaming us. We told him we just got here. He told us he would be back in two minutes with new plate, however, he never came back. The a.c. did not cool the room well, there was sand in the sheets before we laid down in them. The hallway carpet is in need of repair. The pool was very dirty and could tell it had not been thoroughly cleaned for a while. Overall it was not the worst place to stay, it was the saying that one thing would happen and then the opposite would happen. We asked what would be for breakfast and then it ended up being something different. Not sure if the I is new management, but hopefully they can get the issues worked out. I will end on a positive note by saying the majority of the staff was very nice.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
chris
"Almost beachside"
This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel. Family of 4, 2 small kids. Every time I went to the room, or left the room, someone was cleaning hallways and common areas. Breakfast was decent, but get there before 8 if you want a variety of everything. The pool is small and crowded, never went to it. To get to the beach, there is a 5 ft wide walkway between properties behind this hotel. It is a good 5-7 minute walk to get from the hotel to the water. A suite in this hotel is 2 beds, a desk, and a small area with a full pullout couch. If you are looking for 2 rooms, be sure you are booking a family suite.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"Looks can be deceiving."
The pictures show a different hotel. Once you arrive it hits you it's way less than what the pictures show.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
God & Family
"Weekend stay"
The room was clean and spacious, I really didn't deal with the staff except on check in and check out and both ladies were nice. The pool was clean but not that big, the beach is close but is not part of the hotel property so u have to walk about a block to get to the beach, I would probably stay here again in the future
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Areli
"close to all must-see sights"
Great location right on main street. Staff could have been more friendly! Room was comfortable and breakfast was good and convenient!
3 night romance trip Jul 10, 2014
"4th of July Weekend"
It was nice hotel, needs more parking on check plates of cars to make sure they are staying at Hotel. we had to park several times in firelanes
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Lilly
"One night getaway for a BDAY party"
The location of the hotel was perfect. Easy access to the beach. Hotel room was clean and front staff was very nice. The breakfast options were not the greatest, but OK.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Cindy
"great location"
kids running and screaming down hallway, door slamming next door could hear people talking loud and baby crying next door, palm tree hitting outside our window ,water leaking from up stairs air condition unit ,sofa bed broken on the end, all pool lounge chairs faded some torn, pool needs to be redone
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
"Close to beach"
Hotel staff was great. Our room was clean. A/c was not working . But the hotel a/c guy worked on it til he got it working. We were happy with the response to the problem. We would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
sandy
"family vaca"
Its was great real comfortable beds the only downfall was that we paid an extra 20$ a night for a balcony and all we could see was the rooftop of the hotel and that the pool closed by 11p.m other than that it was a great weekend getaway I'd def would recommend this hotel to anyone
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
barbara gonzalez
Was there week after Labor Day got a great rate - nice location nice breakfast in am - no complaints. Will choose this hotel again
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"troy's birthday trip"
Edmundo and Vanessa at the front desk started our stay off so pleasant. They were very helpful with fast and easy check in. They made suggestions for eating arrangements and were very prompt when asked for addtl wash clothes for the room. The hotel was well maintined even through it was memorial day holiday. The price was very reasonable and the free breakfast was very nice. we will definitely consider staying here again.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Great hotel with beach access"
Friendly hotel staff, clean linen and towels, overall had a great stay :)
Other trip May 19, 2014
Melinda
"Excellent location, not so comfy.."
Staff is nice, the room is clean. If you plan to fit more than 4 people it's not gonna be that easy unless two if them are willing to spend a night on a sofa with half of the springs poking their backs. I have stayed at other hotels where a room for about 6 people included a kitchen and somewhat more space to eat there, for the same price. A little disappointed on that area. Excellent for spring breakers that just need a place to sleep.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Monica
"Jailbreak event"
Overall a great stay, we were running late on our checkout and we asked for an extension and the receptionist was gracious enough to allow the extension.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Janet
"Saturday stay"
I was not impressed with hotel or service . I expected more but our stay sucked mini fridge had leftovers pillows were dirty will never stay there again .
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"A great deal"
I think we got a great deal for a hotel close to the beach, has an excellent pool for the kids, and the rooms are very comfortable and clean
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Omar
Hotel staff was nice, it was clean, the room was pretty big , up to 6 sleeps, the bed was really comfortable all for a price of $130 during Spring break week, awesome! It's close to everything, right behind mcdonalds . I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Irvin
"Convenient location, once you find it"
Nice breakfast. Friendly helpful staff. Ready to help. Look behind the McDonalds on the east side of the street and you'll see the property.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Quite Acceptable"
It was our first stay there,a little difficult to find. Internet was not working for about 5-6 hours. We would go back.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Juan
"good location and very roomy"
overall very good place with lots of room and nice amenities. Perfect place for one night with a heated pool and decent breakfast. Only disconcerting thing was staff speaking totally in Spanish to each other after they dealt with us behind the desk. Not opposed at all to bilingual nature of the area, but it seemed to be rather unprofessional and just casual, socializing type behavior.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
Dale
I absolutely loved this hotel! This was my first time staying here and I was very pleased. The room was very clean and the breakfast was really good. My favorite part was the heated pool!! will definitely book again.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Nancy Elizondo
"close to beach and excellent entertainment."
Enjoyed the quietness of our room and being so close to the beach area. Excellent free entertainment at motel.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"Very disappointed!!!"
I was disappointed with the hotel conditions. Furniture was old looking. Room seems to have been remodeled, with the exception of the carpet. Carpet in room 302 was old and not very clean. It had lots of stains. I saw one bug that looked like a roach. So I slept with the lights on the two nights of our stay. I had asked for a balcony. Yes, I got a balcony view----The view was the top of the entrance roof. I expected something nicer than what was delivered. I was extremely disappointed. I will not stay there again unless there is a total renovation and clean up of this place. Reminded me of a cheap hotel room. The owners of this hotel need to step it up and beautify their hotel, which could be an excellent place to stay.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Lina
"Good choice"
Very nice room, clean and comfortable . Good service at the front desk, enjoyed my stay!
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"Relaxing stay"
We had a very comfortable and relaxing stay in your hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Felipe
"Friendly service and nice rooms"
After struggling a bit to find the hotel, we were pleasantly pleased. The staff was friendly and the staff was helpful and courteous. We were happy with the continental breakfast. It is not beachside, but it was a quick walk to the public beach. Overall a great hotel for the cost.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Anniversary Trip"
Picked primarialy due to low off season rate. The room was freshly remodeled, could still smell the paint. The hotel was doing remodelling throughout. Something to remember when staying at S. Padre during off season - nearly all the hotels were doing some sort of work. Breakfast was good - cereals and waffles. Staff was fantastic. Only downside is finding it. GPS missed it, we missed it, drove up down trying to spot it. It has a little sign a couple feet off the ground at a alley/drive beside a souvenir shop. Best way to find is it's behind the McDonalds -- very convenient once you know where it is.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Harley
"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"
WE SPENT 3 NIGHTS. FIRST NIGHT, THE MINI-FRIDGE IN ROOM DIDN'T WORK. TOLD THE DESK THE NEXT MORNING. IT WAS FIXED BY THE TIME WE RETURNED THAT EVENING. ROOM WAS VERY NICE AND WAS CLEAN. MATTRESS WAS GREAT! I HAVE BACK PROBLEMS, AND THIS IS THE ONLY MOTEL MATTRESS I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP COMFORTABLY ON. STAFF WAS PERSONABLE. BREAKFAST WAS GOOD (EGGS & HAM ONE DAY - EGGS AND SAUSAGE LINKS THE NEXT). WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND WILL RETURN.
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
HUGH AND MARY
Real nice price for the rate I got here on hotels.com. Was surprised how nice the hotel is.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
"Great Breakfast bar!"
Every morning there was scrambled eggs with ham or sausage in addition to the regular continental breakfast.
4 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Bruce
"getaway"
Staff was friendly, no deposit was charged. However, check out was at 11 instead of 12 like listed. Upon entry of the room it had this awful urine smell by the bathroom that wouldn't go away. Its not a far walk from the beach. But it probably wouldn't be safe to walk there at night. The breakfast was amazing, I loved the waffles. Overall not bad for the price.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2013
Kat
"Reasonable rates"
Got a reasonable rate. Not bad, for being fairly close to the beach.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
"Bad upkeep and "oh well" attitude from staff"
Rooms were dirty and moldy. Carpet smelled horrible and stains everywhere. Noisy neighbors and front desk response was oh well.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
Allie
"Problems since I walked in!"
Upon arrival, I went to my "warm" room and left luggage and turned up air for the night. After visiting different areas of interest, we headed back to the room, but not it was "warmer" I thought it was because of the balcony so I didnt't complain. Shower drain was clogged. Next day the air was "ok" in the morning, but when we came back it was hot; we called from desk, and they promptly sent someone to our room. The air conditioner was not working and we were moved to another room. We had paid extra for a room with balcony and we were moved to regular room and said they could do nothing because I had a prepaid room! We were very upset, and will no longer book this hotel!
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
"Comfortable and quiet"
The room was spacious and clean, The hotel was very quiet. The provided breakfast, although basic, was very good.
4 night family trip Sep 9, 2013
"the beach access"
the acess to the beach is not appropriate, the sand is too hot and doesnt had plastic rug
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
martha
"HOTEL EXPERIENCE"
WE WERE DISAPPOINTED IN THE FACT THAT SPA WAS NOT WORKING AND COLD!WHEN WE ARRIVED AND GOT TO ROOM ONE OF THE BEDS HAD STAINS ON SHEET AND TOP COVER.CALLED FFRONT DESK AND WAS CHANGED IMMEDIATELY!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
LAURENCE
"Cockroach"
Cockroach....if you like them pay, go and see them. I gave one to the hotel manager....she gave me a nice speech ....she knows I didn't believed a word she said.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
nic
Simply love it! Not expensive and good breakfast.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
Cindy
Have stead at your other comfort inn very nice clean. Had spoken highly of you before booking was very disappoint when we arrived. Rooms were not ready they never informed when it was had to ask. In my room no towels didn't look like room had been clean had ask to clean room and get towels. Air was not working came to check but still not cool. Carpet in hotel very dirty smelled. My sonlaw said they would not stay again
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
"Nice hotel and access to the beach"
We came for a couple of days and we enjoyed our stay. The staff was really nice and helpful when asking them about good resturants near the beach. As we walked into our room everything was clean and spotless. I would definately come back here.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"overall pretty good..."
We stayed there three nights and 4 days everything was really good but the service could have been a little bit better they could have been more welcoming. Breakfast was pretty good,cleaning ladies were awesome! By the way they need to get a mat for the walk way to the beach,the sand is way too hot and deep.the hotel to the left of ours had one and i wished that we would've had one.the location was pretty good ,right down the street from schlitterbauhn and good restaurants. If u want to eat at the best restaurant in town go to Sea Ranch food was delicious way worth the price and service was excellent!!!we would definetly return to this hotel though.:)
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
THE GARZAS
"great surprize"
overall the hotel was great, good location, convenient, clean, the breakfast was an awesome surprise. most definitely recommend.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
"Decent clean hotel"
Nothing fancy but it was a nice clean hotel at an affordable price that's walking distance to the beach. I couldn't believe how close the walk was. McDonalds is right in front of the hotel. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Great location."
The Hotel is near beach with an access path that takes you to the beach. It is a good place to stay with family and want break your bank.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2013
"very good for price"
stayed two nights. it was much nicer then i expected. room was really big, had a weird smell but was really clean anyways. only complaint was little brick pillows and the hot walk way to the ocean, no big deal. breakfast was ok they had make your own waffles that were good? pool is small but clean buy who cares cuz the ocean is behind you! i would stay again
2 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2013
aimee
"nice hotel close to the stores."
I like that is close to the beach but people from other hotels use the parking lot to walk to the beach.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013