All hotels in Portland, Maine, United States of America
145 Jetport Blvd, Portland, ME, 04102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

family get together; great location; close to airport and car rental and the city of Portland and its surroundings. slight musty smell in bathroom is my only complaint although we have stayed there previously and encountered no such issue; I would recommend this hotel and we will stay there again. Great morning brunch.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
francois
"Very disappointing for a Hilton"
We stayed one night at the beginning of our trip and one night at the end of our trip. The first night was fine. The last night, 7/12 our remote did not work. The maintenance man tried to fix it but he had no idea what was wrong. Thete was also a piece of gum stuck to headboard of window bed
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Sherry
"Very convenient"
Perfect setup for the airport, but it does need some attention in the maintenance/cleaning department. The staff is friendly, helpful, and hard-working - perhaps it's just understaffed? Either way, it's really not acceptable at this price range.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Great hotel. Stayed for business. Clean, comfortable, lots of amenities.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Pleasent experience"
Very comfortable. Hotel very well maintained. Service very good ! Especially young pregnant woman who was very tentative !
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Dennis
"Great lobby"
This is a very nice hotel, well cared for and managed. The beautiful lobby and efficient receptionist made for a most pleasant welcome. The hotel was we expect for a Hilton Garden Inn and a bit more. The only downside is that it is pretty far from town, but if you want to be at the airport the location couldn't be better.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Hilton Garden Inn in Portland Maine"
I found your facility to be of excellent quality, extremely well kept, the staff friendly and accommodating and the room one of the nicest I have ever stayed in.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Bruce
"Great PWM location"
This hotel is conveniently located very near to the airport. The hotel shuttle ride took less than a minute door to door. My room had a very musty damp smell. Also, the TV remote didnt work and my calls to the front desk went to voicemail. Other than that it was a comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Weekend away"
Great place wish pool notice was on website but used pool down the street.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
baggs
"Wonderful"
Hotel clean. Staff wonderful location excellent Would recomend to anyone
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
lou
Staff was great, room was great, location was great
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Immaculate."
Very clean. Very comfortable. Though not near downtown Portland, worked for me being right next to the Jetport.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice, close to airport"
Room was clean, and great bed. People really friendly and go the extra mile
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
The stay was nice. The only thing for breakfast is an $11.95 buffet, Would like the opportunity for a lesser breakfast . Little smell to the room #101 If you get in late not much parking available.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Good Hotel"
We were in the hotel too short a time to really be able to comment. Otherwise, OK.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
It was a one night stay. The bed could have been a little more comfortable but it was alright. The staff was great. The breakfast was good in the morning but not great.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Wayne
"Good to stay for a early am flight"
Stayed overnight to catch early am flight. Food ok, staff good except front desk a little testy. Hallways a little dirty
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
kathleen
"Peaceful and Convenient"
Great customer service and friendly staff.. Clean room and comfortable. Convenient to airport, downtown, sightseeing and shopping.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Cathy
"Right at the airport."
Nice people and very accommodating. Shuttle to the airport was very helpful.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Sue
"Great place"
We were staying here as a little get away and a place to wait out the impending blizzard before flying south. The hotel was quiet, clean, and friendly. The only suggestion that we have is that the hotel desk tell you that your credit card is being charged $50 in case extra charges are incurred. They tell you that they are running your card, but don't tell you that a specific amount will be deducted then redeposited a few days later. This wasn't a huge problem, but one that should be clearly explained at check in.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"We will be back!"
Wanted a good rest before traveling. 5 min max to rental return and jetport, yet we never heard a thing. Very warm and welcoming on a blustery day. Comfy rooms with bolsters and down pillows (reg ones too!). Convenient restaurant in lobby offered a tasty and reasonably priced special, along with fresh brewed decaf! We will be back!
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Cynthia
"Hilton Portland maine"
The bed was very uncomfortable because of the gap between the head board and mattress.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Getting out of the storm"
We spent the night as my husband had surgery scheduled for the next morning and it was snowing and would continue for a couple of days. To be safe we went in and spent the night at the Hilton. The Staff was amazing both at the desk and the lady who waited on us in the resteraunt. Best hamburger I have ever eaten and my husbands sandwich was excellent too. Having the snacks out for everyone was an extra plus. We would certainly stay there again even if there was no snow storm. It was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Sue
It was very clean, I'm very ocd when it comes to cleanliness and this might sound weird but smell. The elevator did smell like cigarettes which I understand smokers will smoke, but our hotel room was very nice. I would definitely come again and stay, especially for $100 bucks.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Judy
Stayed in this hotel for three nights. the rooms were great as I have indicated above but the staff is their real asset. they were extremely accommodating and friendly. I would absolutely stay there again. The location in respect to the airport could not be better. surrounding shopping and entertainment facilities are the best. Great place to stay when visiting Maine.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Everyone was nice. Staff were helpful. Room was adequate for an overnight stay. However, parking was an issue. Too many empty handicap spaces close to entrances. No parking available close to the entrance, had to park quite a distance away and walk to the entrance in cold and stormy conditions.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Bang for your Buck!"
My family and I stayed one night and had an extremely pleasant stay. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful, the pool and whirlpool were relaxing, and the room was clean and modern. The restaurant, although it does not seem like much, was very good. The food was delicious and the staff was attentive and kind. The $11.95 breakfast buffet was worth it. Eggs to order and a good selection of breakfast foods including fruit, yogurt, pastries and more. We would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again when we come back to Portland.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Heat control display was not working. They fixed it while we were out. PBS station would not load on the TV for some reason. Also fixed that. Do not understand why they insist on pumping loud blaring music outside the front door to greet you on your arrival. Why does every hotel think this is in any way welcoming? It is completely off-putting.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"It was nice the bed was comfortable but the coffe"
MIt was nice but the coffee maker didn't work in the room
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
janet
"Nice hotel next to the airport."
Restaurant had good food and pleasant atmosphere. Staff was very helpful and accommodating.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was in great shape.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"What you expect it hope for."
Vary satisfied with this hotel. Clean, convenientc comfortable.
4 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great place hard beds"
Beds were too hard for my liking built all else was great
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Clean as a "brick""
Clean yet miserable. After a long flight, comfort is not found on the beds. Solid as a rock
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Stacey
"Awesome!"
I stayed one night there because I had an early flight out of Portland. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to family & friends.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Shelter from the storm."
I came in out of a snowstorm and was made to feel immediately comfortable, safe, and welcome.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"room too cold. koreig didn't work"
room was too cold and had AC on, not heat. Korieg wouldn't work for us. otherwise service and food was very good.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great hotel, good value"
Very nice hotel. Comfortable room, very helpful staff, good food in restaurant. Enjoyed our one-night stay. Very convenient to airport, and the on-demand shuttle came immediately. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
S K
"director"
Remote didn't work well. They also charged me $60 for room service I never got. They corrected it but what if I had not checked it.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Christopher R.
"Perfect for early morning flight"
This is a perfect place to stay really convenient to the airport. I stay here whenever I have an early morning flight out of the Portland airport. The staff is always friendly, rooms comfortable. It works and its pleasant. Thank you.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Nice hotel that seemed fairly new"
My husband & I only spent one night but thought it was a nice Hilton. Our room was comfortable, clean and quiet. We had dinner in their small restaurant and while the food was just ok, our waiter was very hospitable. The hotel seemed fairly new and was nicely decorated. We would recommend it.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Alicia
Every thing about the hotel was excellent, but the staff was outstanding going over and above to take care of any need.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Convenient Hotel"
Room was very clean and comfortable. Bed was firm and had both feather and foam pillows.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
C
Pleasant experience. Very convenient location. Staff genuinely conscientious.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"nearairport"
could use a second hand soap...only one/ convenient to airport and car dealer for morning flight and appt. I also used them because in July they were gracious w/a distressed travelers rate when my husband's flight to Bangor cancelled and I had to drive to Portland to meet his flight which got in after 11 pm
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Cris
"great stay and location!"
Location is ok, because it's at the airport. That's the only down fall to this hotel. Service and staff were great- this was the third time we have stayed here. The funny thing is that the jet noise is not audible from the hotel rooms. Nice pool and laundry too.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
dave
"Very nice!! Close to airport."
We stayed here the night we flew into Portland & the night before early flight out. The room was very nice clean & comfortable. The restaurant downstairs was nice & convenient. The staff were all very welcoming. It was right at the airport. We would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Virginia
Convenient location close to the airport! Easy Access.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Owww! Those beds!"
This was our 2nd overnight at this location. I had forgotten the number the bed did on my back. If you have a healthy & strong spine, then stay at this hotel! The comfort level of the beds simply are not a feature of this hotel for a reason. Oww.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Ok for the price"
Had to move rooms when 115 was next to the outside AC unit. Desk wasn't helpful at first. Bathrooms are aging and AC unit cycles unpredictably.