All hotels in Sharon, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here395 Old Post Rd, Sharon, MA, 02067, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Above and Beyond"
To start I travel extensively for work logging 12-15 days a month in hotels. I was unfortunately double booked during this stay and was redirected to another hotel. The desk manager was super helpful and compassionate towards my situation. She was able to contact another location and secure a room for me. By maintaining my cool and not freaking out like most would I was able to get into my room and get a great nights sleep. Thank you to the staff, I appreciate you every time I visit.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Ian
Good hotel in good Sharon/fox borough area. Helpful staff.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2012
bob
"Great hotel and great pricing"
Thanks for a pleasant stay. :)
1 night trip Jun 23, 2012
My daughter and I stayed at the hotel for two nights as she had a softball tournament in Sharon. Our room was on the second floor and when we got to the top of the stairs all you could smell was cigarette smoke. I am not a smoker and was quite annoyed that our room was only a few doors down from the smoking rooms. The next day as I was drying off with one of the towels after my shower, my finger popped right through a hole in the towel I was using. Later that night, I was washing my face and as I wiped my hands on one of the hand towels, I poked my finger through a hole in the hand towel as well. On Sunday, when I checked out I did mention the towels to the young lady at the desk and she did apologize and said she would tell the manager, but have no idea if she ever did that. Our beds were very comfortable and each night we slept very well. But the hotel really did not have anything to offer for family entertainment. In fact, we went and swam at a different hotel where our friends were staying instead. The first night we stayed, my daughter was awakened by a man screaming outside.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2012

"fair"
Good enough to recommend to friends
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
serge
Have no complaints at all about the hotel and loved Warpole. Room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast more than adequate and staff friendly and very, very helpful. It's just a little far out of Boston if you have come as a tourist to visit the city. Having said that the train service to Boston was fine. $15 each return and $4 parking for the day.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Overpriced for quality of hotel/service.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Perfect if you have to be at the Gillet Stadium"
The only reason we went to Boston was for a show at the GS, and the hotel is in a perfect location to attend. The only way to get there tho (if you don't have your own car) is by cab, but it's not that bad, about 70$ tips, from the South Station to the hotel. From the hotel to the stadium, you can basically walk for an hour or take a 16$ cabs. The hotel provide for shuffle too, but there was a problem with them and while it wasn't the hotel fault, people got angry and mean to the staff, but other than that our stay was comfortable and without incident.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Jue
"Nice hotel close to Gillett Stadium ."
Great staff , room very clean , close to 95 highway but not pool . I recommend this hotel .
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
M.Boucher
"Nice hotel close to Wrentham Premium Outlets"
Nice and quiet hotel. Staffs are friendly and really helpful.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Reasonable price and clean rooms"
Very close to highway and outlet mall. Room is kept very clean. The only issue i can think of was the AC unit in the room being really loud. Everything else was good
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
alex

"Trop bruyant"
Chambre bruyante, mal isolée
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
FR
"Excelente cerca del gillette stadium"
Es un hotel muy económico, moderno, limpio y seguro cerca del gillette stadium, el personal es más que excelente y el desayuno cumple satisfactoriamente, se encuentra a media hora de Boston pero muy útil para acudir al gillette stadium o al wrentham outlet, para llegar a él es necesario rentar auto en Boston, o tomar el tren a sharon o a walpole por 8 dólares , y después tomar un taxi desde estas estaciones al hotel por unos 12 dólares.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
MX
"Nur 30 Minuten nach Boston"
Kostenloser Parkplatz und ein gutes Frühstück inklusive. Sehr sauberes Zimmer, aber etwas dunkel.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Très beau séjour!"
Nous y retournerons sans hésitation!
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2012
"Wird z.Z. (Juni 2012) renoviert"
Das Frühstück und der Service waren i.O.. Etwas negativ waren die gerade laufenden Renovierungsarbeiten.
Other trip Jun 12, 2012
Apenberg

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at Sharon/Foxboro

"A perfect stay!"
05/20/15 384jeanw
My husband and I stayed for only one night for my son's college graduation and it was wonderful. The room was very clean and quiet, the breakfast was delicious and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay again if I go to Boston again one day!
"Great place to stay for a Patriots game"
05/16/15 Vicki S Portland, Maine
We stay here when we are lucky enough to attend a Patriots game. It's about 3 miles from Gillette Stadium and the hotel offers a shuttle to a drop off point about a 1/2 mile walk to the stadium for $20 a person. The staff is pleasant and the rooms are clean. We always ask for room 160, which is at the back of the hotel and is very quiet. I highly recommend this hotel if you're staying in the area. I think they increase the price significantly the day before and after games, because the price is higher than it should be. I imagine all the hotels in the area do this.
"A wonderful return visit"
04/22/15 M_Joyce-Kershner King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
This is my second year staying at this hotel for the New England AAA Travel Marketplace Show. I had a very comfortable stay with great amenities and the location is so convenient for traveling to Gillette Stadium. This is my go-to-hotel for Foxboro, MA.
"Convenient location"
04/12/15 Simon S Hesse, Germany
This Best Western is located near (approx 3 miles down the street) the Gilette Stadium and the mall/food court attached to the stadium. It is not a typical motel with outside access to the rooms, but has inner access. For this reason, you do not hear much noise from the parking lot, only noise that could appear is from guests passing your room door. We had asked for a quiet room but unfortunately got the room directly located by the stairway and above the ice machine, which made annoying noise until late evening and in the early morning. Not so great. We would not have stayed another night in this room, but initially had booked just this one night on our way westwards. The hotel offered a small shop in the lobby for refrigerated food that could be prepared in the microwave oven in your room. We found that service very comfortable! Alternatively you could have ordered food from pizza and other services to the hotel. Opportunities to do so were conveniently provided by BW together with the room information. Free breakfast was good, offering even omelette and sausages. Breakfast room was nicely decorated with a fireplace. The room was clean and front desk staff was very friendly.
"Caring Staff, comfortable rooms, great breakfast"
03/24/15 Eric S Stoughton
We were flooded out of our apartment and needed a hotel close to home. We also needed a low rate since we were displaced for at least 5 days. The hotel staff made us feel at home. The breakfast area was large and comfortable with a television and rotating hot foods on different days. During football season the hotel has a shuttle to the New England Patriots stadium. Would definitely stay again. A great find.
"Inconsistent but comfortable"
03/19/15 shadob Massachusetts
I stayed here on 2 occasions in 2 weeks. For both stays, the bed and pillows were very comfortable and that is a difficult statement to get from me regarding hotel stays. The first week was excellent all around; the room was clean except for the shower curtain liner had a couple of blood stains on it. I tipped housekeeping but mentioned that they may want to wash it. The second stay was not as good. When I went to put items in the refrigerator (I travel often and depend on a refrigerator and microwave to keep my dining costs down), it wasn't working. Turns out it was unplugged (and that was deliberate as you have to move the entire cabinet to plug or unplug it) and it took a couple of hours to cool off enough. Also, as I am an early riser, before breakfast is served, I also look forward to a cup of coffee first thing. There was only decaf. This is pretty basic so I advise you to check your room stock if this is important to you. Also on this second trip, when I called the front desk to ask about the refrigerator, there was no answer. Same with housekeeping. I walked down to the desk. No one there and no one answered me when I called out. Both the desk clerk and the housekeeper were out having a cigarette. Someone should be at the desk at all times. I travel once a week, and would like to make this my regular place. Not sure after the last visit
"Nice and clean "
03/15/15 Vito D
This was a great place to stay we stood over night for a wine competition and the staff was great friendly and the accommodation was good. I had a great night sleep no complaints at all I would recommend this place in a heart beat
"Great customer service"
03/14/15 Janese H Oklahoma City, United States
The staff was very friendly and helpful, they worked hard to accommodate our need for a room we could work in and afford. The rooms were clean and we had no problems during our stay. Breakfast was your average fare, but very comfortable & clean area.
"Decent room, decent price"
03/09/15 Lt-49 USA
The room was nice, didn't have any funky smells. We did find some trash behind the end table between the beds. The bathroom was very nice, however, my fiancé had no hot water for her shower two out of three mornings. The staff was nice and accommodating. It was also nice to see that they had a Travelhost magazine in the room. Lots of hotels aren't putting information in rooms anymore, or they only put their book of stuff they want you to see and do. It's nice to see that this Best Western "gets it".
"Better than anticipated"
03/02/15 Lenatcheer Meriden
It appears that the rooms have been updated since we stayed here last. Comfortable bed, updated bathroom, very clean and well appointed. Breakfast had many choices and was more than adequate. The only problem were noisy guests who were slamming doors, speaking very loudly in the hall, intermittently, late at night. Did not report this, as it was intermittent.