All hotels in Sharon, Massachusetts, United States of America
395 Old Post Rd, Sharon, MA, 02067, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Uncomfortable"
Probably wouldn't book again. Mattress wasn't comfortable, refrigerator was very loud running, TV channels very fuzzy.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Staff were nice. Good breakfast. Small roomph and uncomfortable bed.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
I stayed here some years ago under a different brand and was pleased to find the place very clean and up-to-date. No complaints about the room whatsoever. I arrived for breakfast half hour before it ended, however, and found next-to-nothing left, including regular coffee. I wouldn't count on breakfast unless you head down early.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Excellent staff
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Lovely hotel!"
It was a lovely hotel and we will most definitely stay again.
"SexyBabe"
As soon as we walked in the customer service rep was very attentive and cordial. Also, provided us with some tips on the restaurants around the area. Can not complain about the amenities or room because they were nice and clean. The hotel is easy to find and there is an irish pub right accross the street that serves food until 1000pm and alcohol till 2am. Overall stay was very nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Overall, a good experience for the value. Room was clean and facilities were well maintained
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Very convenient to Gillete Stadium."
Stayed here for patriots game. They offer a shuttle for $20 per person round-trip to get back-and-forth to the stadium. Definitely stay here again. Great breakfast included
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
chris
"Great place for Patriots game - free hot breakfast"
Stayed there for Patriots game. Reasonably priced considering the cost of hotels at Patriot's place and right down the road. It wasn't luxurious, but we weren't looking for that and didn't expect it, and as a result, didn't pay for it. Free hot breakfast was outstanding. We needed an extra bed, and it was in our room in minutes.
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
sarah
"definitely exceeded all expectations"
I am disappointed that I am limited to "five" on scoring...this hotel was amazing. Before booking I had read many many reviews...most good....a few that were negative and concerned me, but decided to book. Very happy that I did. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who asks....There was NOTHING about our stay that I would have changed.
4 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Peggy
"Great stay convenient to Boston & Gilette Stadium"
This hotel was an excellent choice for our family - we had a great stay, starting with the greeting and assistance from Kelly at the front desk. Our room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Breakfast featured a variety of hot and cold options. Comfortable driving distance to Boston, and very close to Gilette Stadium where New England Patriots play - there are several restaurant and entertainment options at the complex near the stadium. We stayed on a weeknight and both Foxboro and the hotel were quiet; would likely be a lot busier and livelier when a football game is scheduled. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Clean, spacious room, friendly staff"
We booked this hotel on a recent trip to Boston. Staff was very friendly and helpful when we asked for directions to local attractions. The property appears to be fairly new and well-maintained. The only downsides were a balky Wi-Fi, and some road noise from nearby Route 95. Complimentary breakfast was better than average with good selection and quantities. Could have used some more fruit though.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
A great place to stay especially if you're attending a Patriot's game!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Comfortable and clean. Perfectly adequate for our needs.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Overall is OK, but I feel smoke smell i nthe room."
Hotel is clean. I wanted not smoking room and room looked fine. However there was some prior trace of smoking smell, at least I can feel it, as I am sensitive to it. Breakfast is simple with hot omelette and sausage. Pillows are better than average, but not down.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"Air conditioner did not work"
Poor maintenance. The air conditioner did not work.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Would stay again"
Nothing bad here. On the side of the major roadway but very quiet. About 3 miles form the stadium if you are headed that way. Good full hot breakfast and nice restaurant across the street. so all in all, a good stay.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Gary S
THIS WAS THE FIRST HOTEL I STAYED AT THAT HAD THE IRON ATTACHED TO THE IRONING BOARD ,WHICH MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT TO IRON.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Nice but..."
Travelling for work so sometimes it is a mixed bag of what you will get. I was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Although not to be a little gripey but the room was comically small. I opened my suitcase and it pretty much took up half of the room. I had to put my bag outside when I was leaving because I couldn't get around room. I have stayed in rooms in Manhattan that were bigger or have seen bigger jail cells. I saw a larger person during breakfast and have no idea how they fit in the room. But everything was clean and new and very nice so nothing to complain about there but if you stayed with more than one person I hope you like being cozy. The hotel is situated on a street that if you miss the entrance you are going on the highway and there is no place to turn around. (I missed it). Nice value, nice place. It would be a large room for jockeys or garden gnomes.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"What a Value!"
We wanted a clean and affordable place to stay during our visit to Boston. This place is perfect. Clean room, excellent location, and a wonderful breakfast spread. We'll be back next year to visit family and do more sightseeing and will definitely stay here.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Silv
Room and hotel staff were adequate and breakfast service was outstanding although the food was average (sliced fruit would be a huge improvement). However, upon check-in, I presented a VISA card and then asked that that be cancelled and that my AMEX card should be used instead. This was not done and there was a significant mix-up in my account which led to incorrect charges against my VISA (debit) checking account. Trying to straighten the situation out, we had to go as high as the Regional Manager (Kevin) and he was very nasty and demeaning in his dealings with us.Ultimately, we went to BW Corporate Offices where Trish was very helpful and got the account issues corrected. With all the choices available, I do not think I will stay at the Sharon (MA) Best Western again, although I may consider staying at a different BW hotel when traveling.
4 night trip Sep 9, 2014
David C. Niven
"convenient location"
Fine, except hair dryers did not work and information regarding church schedule was incorrect.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Gayle
"nice"
breakfast: their eggs actually taste like eggs I only made the 30 minute drive to Boston once. not too bad. clean rooms
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Porsche
"Won't come back."
The room was very clean, very small and nicely decorated; however, looking out over the parking lot at enormous high tension wires was very depressing. Find another hotel for your stay!
5 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
frequent traveler
"close to xfinity ctr"
great but pillows were terrible
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
jgook
"Football"
We stayed in this hotel for the night so we didn't have to drive home after Patriots game. Upon entering the room, it smelled a little musty, we turned the A/C on high and seemed to get the smell out, or we just got used to it. When asked for a roll away bed, they said they were all out. The bed were comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a shuttle that would take us to the game but it was $20 per person, and there was 4 of us so we decided to take the car and pay to park there, the stadium is about 5 miles away. Breakfast wasn't anything great, frozen egg patties, and microwaved bacon, and normal continential breakfast items. For the price I paid for the room wasn't worth the nights sleep, next time I will just drive home after the game.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Me
"Better than I was expecting."
Very friendly staff. Clean. Nice decor in the room. Better than other BW's that I've stayed at.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Decent Hotel close to Gillette Stadium"
The air conditioning unit wouldn't turn off. I was able to adjust the temperature so it wasn't to bad. I made the frontdesk staff aware the next morning.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Close to Gillette stadium"
Great hotel staff. Nice shuttle service to the NFL game.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Clean, Well-Maintained"
I needed a place for a night while my floors dried, so I am a local. I came here because it had decent ratings, and a very good price. The room was clean, relatively quiet, and the bed was fine. The fridge and microwave were nice to have. When I checked in, Mary was very friendly, and even though there was not yet a Hotels.com printout from you guys, she looked it up. I ended up getting an even better rate that I had been quoted, and also late check-out. The location would be fine if you are attending an event nearby or if you are visiting family in the area. Otherwise, there is nothing you can walk to safely from the hotel (traffic patterns, not the area). There are plenty of places to drive within less than a mile, though, so it's not really a problem. I think they do a good job over all.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Clean. Staff was very helpful. Continental breakfast wasn't bad. Rooms A/C worked great for this muggy weekend. Overall, I'm very pleased with my stay and will be booking here the next time I visit.
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Kaleb
"Clean and comfortable, very good vibe."
Free hot breakfast was awesome.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Alan Z.
Everything was great !
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Overall Good Experience"
My experience here overall was good. The facility was clean, the location was convenient, and most of the staff was friendly. I had two issues of concern. The first had to do with them incorrectly charging my credit card when I checked in. I had already paid via Expedia and they attempted to bill me a second time. I caught this and had them correct it. The second had to do with the house cleaning. I was told their cleaning staff only works until 1:00 PM - so they clean the rooms early. This made it tough to sleep in on my vacation.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Craig
Convenient to Boston and Providence. 3 miles to Gillette Stadium. Exceptionally courteous staff. Super breakfasts.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping and restaurants"
We had switched hotels since the other hotel down the street was terrible. We really liked this hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
The rooms were really clean and the front desk people were very nice and helpful. Great continental breakfast!! The only thing i did not like was that the room smelled of stale cigarettes.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Above and Beyond"
To start I travel extensively for work logging 12-15 days a month in hotels. I was unfortunately double booked during this stay and was redirected to another hotel. The desk manager was super helpful and compassionate towards my situation. She was able to contact another location and secure a room for me. By maintaining my cool and not freaking out like most would I was able to get into my room and get a great nights sleep. Thank you to the staff, I appreciate you every time I visit.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Ian

"Fully satisfied."
Was in Sharon for a hockey tournament. Hotel was convenient to the ice rink and convenient to the train service into Boston. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Hotel staff were friendly and very helpful.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Raymond
"good"
clean and new. breakfast is generous and staff nice.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
nadim
"bucket list Sox vs Yanks"
bucket list Sox vs Yanks on 7/11 and shopping
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Edward
"good hotel in a good area; clean and comfortable r"
stopover to visit family
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
hugh
"Very noisy hotel!"
The room was clean. However; the walls were paper thin. We could hear everything from the halls and rooms around us at all hours of the night. The road outside is also very loud (and our room was in the back of the building)..
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"fair"
Good enough to recommend to friends
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
serge
Have no complaints at all about the hotel and loved Warpole. Room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast more than adequate and staff friendly and very, very helpful. It's just a little far out of Boston if you have come as a tourist to visit the city. Having said that the train service to Boston was fine. $15 each return and $4 parking for the day.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Overpriced for quality of hotel/service.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Perfect if you have to be at the Gillet Stadium"
The only reason we went to Boston was for a show at the GS, and the hotel is in a perfect location to attend. The only way to get there tho (if you don't have your own car) is by cab, but it's not that bad, about 70$ tips, from the South Station to the hotel. From the hotel to the stadium, you can basically walk for an hour or take a 16$ cabs. The hotel provide for shuffle too, but there was a problem with them and while it wasn't the hotel fault, people got angry and mean to the staff, but other than that our stay was comfortable and without incident.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Jue
"Nice hotel close to Gillett Stadium ."
Great staff , room very clean , close to 95 highway but not pool . I recommend this hotel .
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
M.Boucher
"Nice hotel close to Wrentham Premium Outlets"
Nice and quiet hotel. Staffs are friendly and really helpful.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Reasonable price and clean rooms"
Very close to highway and outlet mall. Room is kept very clean. The only issue i can think of was the AC unit in the room being really loud. Everything else was good
Other trip Jul 20, 2014