All hotels in Weed, California, United States of America
1844 Shastina Dr, Weed, CA, 96094, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Family vacation"
It seemed that it was a little past it's prime. Not totally run down but there are indications that it was a little tired. The sink in our room did not drain well. Public bathroom near check in needed cleaning when we arrived and still needed cleaning the next morning.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
"Good Enough But Could Be Better"
The location was convenient and the room was good enough. I did see a few stains on the chairs in the room though which made me hesitate to sit on them. And for the price we paid, I was hoping to get a conditioner as well but I only got a shampoo and soap. The lobby staff was ok. She was nice enough but I didn't feel that she cared much about me as a customer. The hotel staff who worked in the breakfast area and cleaning area did not really make eye contact with us.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Ok for what it is."
The young woman at the front desk was so sullen and would not even look at me when I smiled and said hello. Other staff members were much nicer however. Also, the sink had not been cleaned from the previous guests, it had lots of soap scum and smears of dirt.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
RR
"A bit noisy"
The hotel was easy to find, clean and comfortable. The staff was very courteous. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. I was pleased to find free breakfast in the morning. The only issue was a bit of noise caused by other guests, My room was on the first floor, and I heard a lot of people checking in, etc. A bit more insulation would have been nice.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Sonny
"The hotel staff seems to have no supervision."
The staff does the bare minimum...example: the maids will make the beds, but not empty the waste baskets or replace used items, towels, coffee, soaps etc.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice Unit"
It was overall good.. the unit in which we stayed was also good.. only thing was was the air conditioners were not that good to operate on..
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Rabindra
"Great Stay///June 7-8/one night!"
We had no issues at all while at this great Hotel, the Gal that checked us in Carrie, was super nice and fast to get us in the room! We had drove over 130 miles from Willows...to WEED CA! We had a fine Mexican restaurant Dos Amigos restaurant 176 E Vista Dr;Weed, CA 96094. The manager was very postive and very polite to us! Food was great, and my wife likes most food styles...and is German! We had a great treatment on June 7(dinner)! Zero issues, the food was on our table within 10 mins, drinks given within 5 mins in our booth widow with a view of MT Shasta too! I read the reviews on Dos Amigo's in WEED...I think some people have no patience or tactful reactions at all! I believe our tab was about $30...I had 3 Dos X beers..they put an ice bucket of 4 beers on our table! Very cool beer! The Hotel Comfort INN at WEED...was clean, bed was great, and a great 3rd floor view our window...WOW! Great free Breakfast 7-10am downstairs...met nice elderly couple from Washington State...at our table too!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Carey
"Great value"
Nice hotel. Extremely roomy. Good breakfast. Traveling with a baby and baby bed so the room was perfect .
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
"great"
It's a great value. The breakfast it's very good.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
alex
"Such a disappointing place to stay"
This was the first place we have ever booked through Expedia that we were very disappointed in. The outside of the place looked promising. It looked like a decent place. The staff was friendly and check in went well. We headed up to our room and the shabbiness of the place was quickly apparent. The carpeting was ragged all up and down the hall. We got to our room and it was more of the same. The carpet was torn and did not look clean. The counters were cracked and very worn and discolored. The linens on the bed and in the bathroom were the only thing I n the room that was clean. The mattress even felt old and uncomfortable. We travel to this area very often. We will never stay at this place again until we have heard that it has gone through a complete renovation.. This is a one star inn.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Penny
"service was excellent"
Staff were friendly, service & breakfast were good.
1 night family trip May 7, 2014
Darryl
"Comfortable stay"
This is a great spot for the overnight traveler. Right off the freeway and close to 4 or 5 places to eat. Rooms were a bit outdated but clean and spacious. Only complaint was noise level from surrounding guest but I just used ear plug and all was good.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
"GOOD STOPPING POINT BEFORE MOVING ON"
BREAKFAST WAS GOOD
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"Disgusting, don't stay here!"
Arrived at midnight didn't see until morning the blood on sheets, splattered blood on door jam, and dried vomit found into rug...still trying to get refund
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"late check in"
only one small negative. For some reason, the pool wasn't available for the kids. They got into the hot tub and that sort of made up for it.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"quick stop"
very nice and friendly staff. rooms were nice and clean, beds comfortable.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
mg
Hotel is "tired" and in need of updating. The bed is close to reaching the end of its useful life. We had a very short stay, so the room served its purpose and the room rate was fair.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"verey nice and convenient"
great place to stay to break up a long road trip - clean rooms, nice staff, good breakfast...too bad the pool was closed due to the 'winter' season but really nice all the way around - we'll be staying there again!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Denise SG
"Good deal"
Fantastic place, right off of HWY5. Clean, friendly, plenty of eating options.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Truckerville"
If you're a truck driver, you'd be right at home.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
NorCal Katie
"Much better than expected"
We were pleasantly surprised by the condition of the hotel. It seemed recently renovated, and we felt like we got more than we paid for. Everything was clean, convenient, functional. No complaints. It's sort of in the middle of nowhere (you're in Weed, after all), but we found a good pizza place nearby, watched HBO, and had a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"Comfortable Hotel"
Room was clean, great Breakfast, big rooms, a lot of parkingn and nice stuff
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Rude and tactless female receptionist."
The female receptionist/registration staff who attended to us was very rude. She did not smile nor did she greet us with a pleasant tone of voice. She was not courteous . She was tactless when she asked for my credit card to ensure that I pay for "any damages" that my husband and I might do to our room. My husband and I love to travel nationwide and worldwide. We spend money for hotels and never had we been accosted in such a manner by a hotel receptionist. In fairness, the rest of the staff were friendly and courteous.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Teresa
"Peace and quiet, please"
The first night, a child squealed in the hallways until midnight, and resumed at 6 AM. I complained to someone at the desk, only to be congratulated for speaking my mind.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Ed
"Nice Hotel for Christmas night"
We had a very nice stay at this Comfort Inn, and we pretty routinely now try to stay at Comfort Inns or Comfort Suites because we feel we get good value for our travel dollars in motel stays. Overall the hotel was just fine for us, the room was comfortable, clean, and the bed was comfortable. The only comment I would make is that fortunately we checked in to the hotel in early afternoon and when we went to the room we found that there was no heat on at all in the room, and it was very cold. We turned the heat on and went to our family reunion which was that afternoon, and when we returned the room was comfortable, but if we would have wanted to stay in the room we would have had a pretty cold experience for the first hour or so. Otherwise it was just fine for our needs.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Wes
"Not Bad"
The room was clean and the décor was OK. The bed was not very comfortable and the air conditioner/heater made noises through the night that caused some sleep disturbance. They could use new pillows too! Staff was very nice!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Janet
Was just what we needed. Right off highway, convenient stop over
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
jeff c
"awesome hotel and hotels.com"
we booked this hotel through hotels.com and we had a refrigerator in our booking , when we arrived at the hotel, we did not find the refrigerator in our room. when we complained about it, the hotel guy upgraded us to a suite. what can you want more :). we had to cut short our trip from 4 days to 3 days, and getting the refund was very smooth. great hotels.com. the hotel and our room was very clean. and location was very convenient too. overall we were really satisfied.
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"If you are stuck between Siskiyou and Redding"
very much appreciated 'Mike' at check in!
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
Good bang for your buck, especially as there aren't many more hotels around. It's all clean and comfy. I was somewhat disappointed by breakfast. We showed up at 9:15 and the food was pretty much all gone. They say that breakfast closes at 10, so it's not like we showed up last minute! Also, Fox News was playing during breakfast... Business is business, customers don't need to know the political opinions of the staff. Same applies to hotels that would play MSNBC or any liberal show by the way.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Hotel was clean. Room was large, bed comfortable. Room had desk as well as table and chairs. Shower had good water pressure and plenty of hot water. Breakfast is above average with both hot and cold items available. Close to food, gas and freeway, but freeway sounds not really noticeable. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
"Comfort Inn"
The beds were horrible. I should have left when I saw the washboard ridges under the bedspread. It was the worst nights sleep I have never had. Staff was great about getting me a second room when my first room had a toilet that wouldn't stop running.
2 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Toni Pearson
"Awesome Suite"
The staff at the hotel were wonderful. They recommended various local places to eat at, and they suggested some pretty fun ideas to try out on the way towards Mt. Shasta.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"So-so stay"
Staff was less than friendly and uncommunicative, just handed a paper with details of breakfast, pool and exercise room and walked off. Felt a little weird. The room was just ok. Older facility so the wear is understandable but some of the things like caulking around tub missing and corners of the floor not clean could be taken care of at minimal cost/effort. It was fine for a one nighter but most likely we'll never stop there again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
McTravel
"Good but glitches"
I stayed at this place before and gave it very high marks. I'd still recommend it but the place was a little disorganized this time. There was a pileup at the front desk because the preceding guest checking in had their reservations snafu'ed and then we got assigned a room that hadn't yet been cleaned. All told about 20 minutes of hassle - not what you look for after hours of driving. Once straightened out though, room we got was comfortable and clean and staff did best to be helpful and cheerful. So I'd stay there - but don't mess up again!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"all good"
we stayed here overnight on a trip to OR. The Comfort Inn was clean and comfortable and very dog-friendly, which was good since we were traveling with our dog. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations. The location was right off the highway which made it easy to find. we would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Great value, great amenities"
Perfect for the traveler on a budget. Hotel is new, rooms spacious and clean, right off the 5 (but no noise), good breakfast selection, coffee was great, and as a bonus we had a great view of Mt. Shasta from our room window. Best hotel of the last 20 we've stayed at (we're typical econo minded travelers who try to stay one step up from super cheap fleabags).
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"overpriced for what you get"
Good thing there's no other hotels in the area. otherwise they might put this 1 out of business. Hotel finally showing signs of wear and tear.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"This place needs some love"
We stayed here for one night because the location was near the highway along our travel route. We have stayed at other Comfort Inns in the past and had good experiences so we expected the same with this hotel; however that was not the case. The room was run down and in much need of renovation. The walls were covered in decades old wallpaper that was peeling in places, the carpet on the floor was well worn with a grimy appearance, and the upholstery on the furniture, draperies and bed covering were torn and in bad shape. The entire room had a bad, musty odor. I went to the closest store and bought a can of Febreze to help with the smell. The bathroom had not had a good cleaning in quite some time. There was dirty buildup in the corners of the tile floor and shower. On the positive side, the staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast was not half bad. I would not return to this location and stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Clean, Quiet and Comfortable"
We just needed a comfortable place to stay as we traveled through the area. We were a late arrival (around midnight) and were checked in without any issues. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the hotel was quiet. The breakfast was perfect for hitting the road, as they had biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, along with the usual bagels and danishes, cereal, juice and coffee. The breakfast room was clean and well stocked. We would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Julie A.
"My Review"
The building is old but they do their best to keep it as up to date as possible without a total rehab. Not many choices in the ares so it's a decent overnight.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
fire alarm went off at breakfast time. no panic but no word from the staff as to what was happening, then breakfast didn't happen
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
jh
"Very nice, quiet stay"
I got a room on the top floor and it was incredibly quiet. Only thing that bothered me was that it said "dog friendly," and when I checked out and they saw my dog with me I got charged an extra $10. That might not be hotel's fault -- maybe HOTELS.COM needed to mention that?
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Comfort Inn"
The room was quiet and larger than we expected. The pool was a nice break for the kids but the hot tub was green with algae, ew. Otherwise, it met our needs, which was a stop and sleep before we hit the road again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Jimmie
"One night sleep, while traveling"
Good, clean, it has a standard bathroom and amenities. Ok for a night sleep while going through the area.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Mario
"Great overnight hotel"
Our choice for a halfway point overnight stay on the way back home after staying previously the week before on our way to Portland. Excellent experience again! Really appreciated the friendly, helpful staff.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Victoria
Nice place. Could have stayed across the street for less, but not disappointed that we chose this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"weed ,weekend vaction"
two minor mishaps ,toliet and problem with in yhe room.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
bob
"Big rooms, great value!"
This is a no-brainer for families trekking up or down I5. Also recommended- the espresso drivethru next door.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Nice for a small town"
Staff very polite. Just staying in town for a golf tourney. Everything was clean and comfortable. Had a hot tub and pool. Would stay there again,
Other trip Aug 6, 2013