All hotels in Weed, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1844 Shastina Dr, Weed, CA, 96094, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Rude and tactless female receptionist."
The female receptionist/registration staff who attended to us was very rude. She did not smile nor did she greet us with a pleasant tone of voice. She was not courteous . She was tactless when she asked for my credit card to ensure that I pay for "any damages" that my husband and I might do to our room. My husband and I love to travel nationwide and worldwide. We spend money for hotels and never had we been accosted in such a manner by a hotel receptionist. In fairness, the rest of the staff were friendly and courteous.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Teresa
"Peace and quiet, please"
The first night, a child squealed in the hallways until midnight, and resumed at 6 AM. I complained to someone at the desk, only to be congratulated for speaking my mind.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Ed
"Nice Hotel for Christmas night"
We had a very nice stay at this Comfort Inn, and we pretty routinely now try to stay at Comfort Inns or Comfort Suites because we feel we get good value for our travel dollars in motel stays. Overall the hotel was just fine for us, the room was comfortable, clean, and the bed was comfortable. The only comment I would make is that fortunately we checked in to the hotel in early afternoon and when we went to the room we found that there was no heat on at all in the room, and it was very cold. We turned the heat on and went to our family reunion which was that afternoon, and when we returned the room was comfortable, but if we would have wanted to stay in the room we would have had a pretty cold experience for the first hour or so. Otherwise it was just fine for our needs.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Wes
"Not Bad"
The room was clean and the décor was OK. The bed was not very comfortable and the air conditioner/heater made noises through the night that caused some sleep disturbance. They could use new pillows too! Staff was very nice!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Janet
Was just what we needed. Right off highway, convenient stop over
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
jeff c
"awesome hotel and hotels.com"
we booked this hotel through hotels.com and we had a refrigerator in our booking , when we arrived at the hotel, we did not find the refrigerator in our room. when we complained about it, the hotel guy upgraded us to a suite. what can you want more :). we had to cut short our trip from 4 days to 3 days, and getting the refund was very smooth. great hotels.com. the hotel and our room was very clean. and location was very convenient too. overall we were really satisfied.
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"If you are stuck between Siskiyou and Redding"
very much appreciated 'Mike' at check in!
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
Good bang for your buck, especially as there aren't many more hotels around. It's all clean and comfy. I was somewhat disappointed by breakfast. We showed up at 9:15 and the food was pretty much all gone. They say that breakfast closes at 10, so it's not like we showed up last minute! Also, Fox News was playing during breakfast... Business is business, customers don't need to know the political opinions of the staff. Same applies to hotels that would play MSNBC or any liberal show by the way.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Hotel was clean. Room was large, bed comfortable. Room had desk as well as table and chairs. Shower had good water pressure and plenty of hot water. Breakfast is above average with both hot and cold items available. Close to food, gas and freeway, but freeway sounds not really noticeable. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
"Comfort Inn"
The beds were horrible. I should have left when I saw the washboard ridges under the bedspread. It was the worst nights sleep I have never had. Staff was great about getting me a second room when my first room had a toilet that wouldn't stop running.
2 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Toni Pearson
"Awesome Suite"
The staff at the hotel were wonderful. They recommended various local places to eat at, and they suggested some pretty fun ideas to try out on the way towards Mt. Shasta.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"So-so stay"
Staff was less than friendly and uncommunicative, just handed a paper with details of breakfast, pool and exercise room and walked off. Felt a little weird. The room was just ok. Older facility so the wear is understandable but some of the things like caulking around tub missing and corners of the floor not clean could be taken care of at minimal cost/effort. It was fine for a one nighter but most likely we'll never stop there again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
McTravel
"Good but glitches"
I stayed at this place before and gave it very high marks. I'd still recommend it but the place was a little disorganized this time. There was a pileup at the front desk because the preceding guest checking in had their reservations snafu'ed and then we got assigned a room that hadn't yet been cleaned. All told about 20 minutes of hassle - not what you look for after hours of driving. Once straightened out though, room we got was comfortable and clean and staff did best to be helpful and cheerful. So I'd stay there - but don't mess up again!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"all good"
we stayed here overnight on a trip to OR. The Comfort Inn was clean and comfortable and very dog-friendly, which was good since we were traveling with our dog. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations. The location was right off the highway which made it easy to find. we would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Great value, great amenities"
Perfect for the traveler on a budget. Hotel is new, rooms spacious and clean, right off the 5 (but no noise), good breakfast selection, coffee was great, and as a bonus we had a great view of Mt. Shasta from our room window. Best hotel of the last 20 we've stayed at (we're typical econo minded travelers who try to stay one step up from super cheap fleabags).
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"overpriced for what you get"
Good thing there's no other hotels in the area. otherwise they might put this 1 out of business. Hotel finally showing signs of wear and tear.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"This place needs some love"
We stayed here for one night because the location was near the highway along our travel route. We have stayed at other Comfort Inns in the past and had good experiences so we expected the same with this hotel; however that was not the case. The room was run down and in much need of renovation. The walls were covered in decades old wallpaper that was peeling in places, the carpet on the floor was well worn with a grimy appearance, and the upholstery on the furniture, draperies and bed covering were torn and in bad shape. The entire room had a bad, musty odor. I went to the closest store and bought a can of Febreze to help with the smell. The bathroom had not had a good cleaning in quite some time. There was dirty buildup in the corners of the tile floor and shower. On the positive side, the staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast was not half bad. I would not return to this location and stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Clean, Quiet and Comfortable"
We just needed a comfortable place to stay as we traveled through the area. We were a late arrival (around midnight) and were checked in without any issues. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the hotel was quiet. The breakfast was perfect for hitting the road, as they had biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, along with the usual bagels and danishes, cereal, juice and coffee. The breakfast room was clean and well stocked. We would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Julie A.
"My Review"
The building is old but they do their best to keep it as up to date as possible without a total rehab. Not many choices in the ares so it's a decent overnight.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
fire alarm went off at breakfast time. no panic but no word from the staff as to what was happening, then breakfast didn't happen
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
jh
"Very nice, quiet stay"
I got a room on the top floor and it was incredibly quiet. Only thing that bothered me was that it said "dog friendly," and when I checked out and they saw my dog with me I got charged an extra $10. That might not be hotel's fault -- maybe HOTELS.COM needed to mention that?
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Comfort Inn"
The room was quiet and larger than we expected. The pool was a nice break for the kids but the hot tub was green with algae, ew. Otherwise, it met our needs, which was a stop and sleep before we hit the road again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Jimmie
"One night sleep, while traveling"
Good, clean, it has a standard bathroom and amenities. Ok for a night sleep while going through the area.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Mario
"Great overnight hotel"
Our choice for a halfway point overnight stay on the way back home after staying previously the week before on our way to Portland. Excellent experience again! Really appreciated the friendly, helpful staff.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Victoria
Nice place. Could have stayed across the street for less, but not disappointed that we chose this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"weed ,weekend vaction"
two minor mishaps ,toliet and problem with in yhe room.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
bob
"Big rooms, great value!"
This is a no-brainer for families trekking up or down I5. Also recommended- the espresso drivethru next door.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Nice for a small town"
Staff very polite. Just staying in town for a golf tourney. Everything was clean and comfortable. Had a hot tub and pool. Would stay there again,
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Partially Satisfiecd"
Hotel was clean and well located. The bed was not comfortable. There was only a couple places to eat within walking distance of the hotel. The breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Jean
"Awesome!"
I really enjoyed the peacefulness. The view outstanding. The size of the room was very nice! The hotel clerk very friendly. Guests where very polite also. Would stay Here again the future.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Nice hotel in Northern California"
We stayed overnight on our way to Seattle. The hotel was conveniently located right off the expressway. There were several restaurants, gas stations, and shops within walking distance of hotel. The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and average to above average in terms of comfort. There was some workout equipment and a pool. We did not make use of them, but they appeared in good working order. Overall, this hotel was a nice place to stay and reasonably priced.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Ron
"A great value"
Wonderful stay overnight. Well designed room with a good sized sitting area.
sjbob
"Overrated by others"
Stayed here on our way north. Minimum places to eat nearby (don't go to the BBQ place, McDonalds is much better). The breakfast was normal minimal fare: waffles, toast, eggs. Nothing exciting. The bed in our first floor room was so hard I ended up siting in the leather rocking chair most of the night. I picked this place based on the previous ratings, but wouldn't stay again. One thing it did have going for it was that it has rooms that are designated as pet friendly. First time I've seen that.
Alexa
Our accommodations were clean, comfortable, and easily accessible from the highway. We were given a ground-floor room, which we had requested.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"Great room, service, and price!"
My boyfriend and I decided to stay here in Weed, California, because many of the hotels in Mt. Shasta were booked and overpriced. We had a very delightful experience: clean room, friendly staff, and great comfort! I would definitely stay here again if I stay in Weed again.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2013
Miranda, R.
"Overnight stop"
Good place to stop in Weed. Pet friendly.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Clean, comfortable. Nice interiors. Close to I-5. Decent Breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"a nice way to relax after driving all day"
We left something in the room and they called our home phone to inform us which was a very nice thing to do. Thanks
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Awesome!"
This hotel is nice, clean, friendly staff, decent breakfast, and really affordable. I needed a hotel that had good wifi to be able to work, and it was a better experience then I expected. Right off freeway, near a lot of trucks, but we heard no noise at all. Good condition of hotel and large rooms. Much better than your average budget hotel. I would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"Quick and easy"
For a quick night stay its great.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Changing rooms"
We stayed there 2 times in a 1 week period. Both times when we checked in was a nightmare. The first night we went to our room and someone was already in the room, the next room didn't have living people in it but someone had been sleeping in the beds... The third room had 1 bed and no other options for my son and i but they did offer a "free" rollaway... The 2nd stay (not many options in the area) was only better in that no one had slept in the beds before we got to the rooms. Yes, rooms, the first had not been cleaned, the 2nd had one bed and the last one actually had 2 beds and was clean - a miracle. Also...my brother and his wife had to use a ladder to climb into the 2nd floor window to get their stuff because the lock would not open...
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"good for one night"
right off interstate. Large rooms, decent breakfast. motel a bit dated getting old, but clean. Major truck stop. Trucks parked everywhere.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2013
Clean hotel. Needs an update!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Sava
"A bit run down but good service"
The outside if the hotel and the lobby are nice and clean. But the rooms need some major cleaning or renovation. The rooms are considerably bigger than any other hotel I've stated in for this price, though. We got stuck on Mt Shadta and missed our second night reservation, but they were kind enough to let us use the shower in a room the next morning right before check-out time. Great service. I feel sorry for the maids, though, given the condition of the "non-smoking" room they let us use to shower in. Trash, towels, and butts everywhere. Pigs.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Nice place!"
Newer hotel style inn with all the amenities. Three stories with elevator, workout room, and breakfast, in a beautiful setting.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"Great pit stop"
I was on my way through, going north from California and booked a midpoint stop for the night. It was just off I-5 and easy to find from the road. This hotel did all the things that we needed. The late-night check-in staff was very friendly and helpful, and everyone was very nice the next morning as well. I enjoyed the comfortable, if somewhat outdated, room, with a nice recliner and solid wifi for checking on my next day's travel. I wasn't going to use it anyway, but the pool was closed for repairs on May 22. In the morning, the breakfast was up to snuff, with hot biscuits and gravy, and a waffle iron. No stale donuts and lukewarm coffee here. I'm going to come back and use this hotel as a base for a trip to the Weed/Shasta area sometime soon!
1 night trip May 22, 2013
Allan
"Close to relative"
We were there for a funeral, and the hotel staff were very kind and understanding to us. There was a large group of us, half staying at this hotel; and the staff allowed us to stay a little past checkout as we were making family arrangements.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2013
"Mediocre"
The good: They checked us in 30 minutes before the technical checkin time. The staff was nice. Easy to get to. The room seemed clean. There are luggage carts available. The bad: They had the water shut off and didn't mention it at checkin. All the curtains had holes in them. Lots of holes. While I understand breakfast was free, it wasn't great and is set up poorly. The tiny fridge did keep things cold, but it was hard to get the door to close. Shortly after checkin a housekeeper charged into my room for no apparent reason. I should have had the sliding lock on, but I'd just gotten there and was settling my kids in. Overall I'd stay there again if I had to but next time I'll try someplace different.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Christi
"Won't Stay Again"
Rooms were run down and not in the best shape. Clean but could have been cleaner. No fan in the bathroom. Staff members were nice and helpful. Would not stay again at this Comfort inn.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
"Good value."
Easy to access from freeway. Very clean. Quiet when we were there. Breakfast was convenient and good for a hotel breakfast.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013