All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
15200 Addison Road, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Value"
I have stayed here numerous times. This hotel has a great location and is moderately priced. Major complaints I have are that the parking spaces are extremely narrow (I cannot open my car door far enough to slip my suitcase into the back seat) and the closet doors are horrible (I've had at least 6 different rooms at this hotel and the closet doors are terrible in all of them). The room is clean and well maintained. On my last night the smoke detector started chirping and the front desk clerk took care of it within 15 minutes.
8 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice for one night"
We had a room which was adequate for our one-night stay. It was near restaurants. I chose it because it was near another property we had stayed at several times before but was booked up for our date. The staff was friendly; the breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Nice clean room with more than I expected. Will be staying there next time there!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Had a goood experience there"
Clean and big room. No issues and would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"EXCELLENT"
This was a great hotel! They even let us do early check in at 9am :-) everyone was nice, and it was very clean. They had breakfast but the bed was so comfy we missed it. The price and location was great, if your in the area you should stay there!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Woogie
"Nice hotel overall"
Nice hotel that was clean and the staff was very nice and helpful when needed. Overall good experience.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"hard mattress"
The matress was hard and room was small. Dont do it
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
iris
"Nice suites"
Room was very clean and well-kept. Suite had 2 nice flat-screens. Suite had kitchenette with full amenities. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Peter tran"
Great
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Hotel was close to many good restaurants. It is located in a very good area. Wal-Mart was just around the corner. They have a good breakfast with Waffles, eggs, gravy & biscuits and sausage. Room had full-size refrigerator, microwave and stove.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Tony
"great service"
Nice hotel overall, my only complaint is that th a/c was leaking in the room. But when we called to let them know they quickly offered us another room. Service was great, breakfast was good and the room we stayed in was a huge.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Alma
"Large room with excellent value"
We were surprised at how great this location was and how reasonably priced it was. It was a large, well furnished room with all the amenities we needed.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
bob
"unprofessional"
Bad experience which resulted in me checking out and finding another hotel. I found the staff are uncaring about the guests and unprofessional
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
kh
"Always stay here"
This hotel could definitely use some updates but it is always very clean and the staff is wonderful. I stay here regularly.
12 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Didn't live up to the hype"
Average at best- although It may have been an isolated experience... To start- I paid for a king room and did not receive that. They shower head leaked and sprayed water over the shower curtain onto the floor and all over the wall (I was able to fix that myself.) the room was average in quality and I felt that I could have spent my money more wisely...
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Tyler
"Good Hotel"
Was attending a conference at the Addison conference center which is about a 10 minute walk from the motel. They provided van service in the morning and would have in the afternoon as well if the weather wasn't so nice. I chose to walk and enjoyed the exercise. I also used the exercise room and the bike worked well. There are plenty of dining opportunities within easy walking distance. There is an airport across the street and during the day the take-offs can be a bit of a shock but the jets don't fly at night so it was not an issue. I had a single queen suite and it was set up well. Had a TV in the living area as well as the bedroom. The bed was very comfortable. It had a full size refrigerator and a small stove and microwave. I brought prepared food in from area takeout and didn't use the freezer for anything except the ice. The breakfast was great and they put some snack food out in the evening. If I have another conference at that location, I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"An okay place to stay."
We were content with stay, hotel is comfortable even though it is old. The thing that disappointed us the most was that we had a $0 balance at checkout and yet a $30 charge showed up later in our credit card, we have no idea why but intend to find out!
2 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Nice clean stay in a great area."
Went for work. Wonderful location with good accomodations.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"The Room was Tired"
I was not excited about this hotel. I spent 8 nights there. When I first entered the room the entrance door did not close automatically. It dragged on the carpet and took effort to close. Wall tile was laying on the floor and stayed there my entire stay. A cabinet door in the kitchenette would not stay closed. Someone in my vicinity would cook ecah night at about 8:30 PM with spices so pungent that my eyes would water in my room. The smell was so bad it would actually wake me at night.
8 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
"Always wonderful"
I stay here every month for business. The hotel is very clean, the staff is friendly, and the location ideal. The only downsides are the maintenance is a little lax and it's next to a private airport so you can hear planes coming and going. However it is not by any means constant. Love it here!
6 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
"Dad's Wedding"
Everything was good except the ice maker in the refrigerator did not work.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Very nice"
Great place for the price and the location.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
Sam
"Not well maintained"
I complained 3 different times about condition of exercise room and nothing ever was done to fix the problem. I will not stay there again.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
Overall - very good.
5 night trip Mar 5, 2014
IMPEA
"11th aniversery"
Overall the room and hotel was clean only concern was parking. Someone's suv was scratched up by another guess which I reported to front desk. I would recommend this hotel for future guess and I will probably stay in the future. Breakfast was very good and was serveral good choices.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
Brooks
Very okay hotel. I had read reviews describing the property as "dated". I agree. Dining area for the "very okay" breakfast buffet is too small & is not very comfortable. Did I get my money's worth here, yes. But next time I'll spend a few more dollars and go back home to one of the two local Marriott Courtyards.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Gordon
"will definitely be back"
The hotel staff was wonderful, room was very clean (and I am very picky about this), location great- wonderful restaurants close by and in a safe, commercial area. Amenities were wonderful. Room was cozy but could have had a better sofa. It was very small and not very comfortable. Small things here and there that could have used some TLC but nothing major. Overall everything was great. Loved the new coffee maker in the room and the kitchenette was stocked with everything I needed except paper towels.
5 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
"Close to where I needed to be."
Close to Addison Conference Center and Beltline Road. Most staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Convenient to the Addison area"
Nice experience. Good room; clean room; courteous staff
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
J Rowland
"Very friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere"
Very friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere. Rooms were clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"Couldn't seem to get it right"
The hotel is decent for the price but I did have issues. Originally my key wouldn't work. I had to go back to the front desk to have them fix it. About an hour after checking in another person was given my same room and walked in. I was assured they fixed it. The second night I left and went to dinner - when I came back my key wouldn't work again. They had my room listing incorrectly in the system and insisted on walking me upstairs to my room to let me in. Lastly - I had my do not disturb sign up. Someone insisted on knocking twice - then tried to enter with a master key. Not sure when a hotel decided it's ok to invade my space when it clearly says not to disturb me.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Great hotel...love the area....everything you need or think you need is around you...just need faster elevators. .. over all great
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Thank you for your kind review on your recent stay! We are so glad to hear that your enjoyed the hotel and the surrounding area. Addison is a great town filled with many things to do. We appreciate your feedback on the elevator as well and will review the speed. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you, Jennifer Chavez General Manager
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"It's ok"
All wad fine, service, courtesy, over all, ok
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
Jesus
"Great place, very close to teh event we attended"
It was a very good stay. Room was clean and a good size for the two of us. Easy in and out. Morning meal, was good but could have had some change up, same every day.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we truly appreciate it. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely review our breakfast items and appreciate the feedback to help us offer the best for our guests. Best Regards, Jennifer Chavez General Manager
5 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
"Old but Nice"
Room key didn't work but the spare did. Under a little construction and smaller than expected but definitely nice. I would stay again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel, it is greatly appreciated. We invite you back soon when our upgrades are complete, so we may show you our best! I would also like to suggest our larger rooms for your next stay, which would be the King Suite or Double Queen Suite. Kind Regards, Jennifer Chavez General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
"Great Staff, but small worn out room"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. I canceled my second night of the stay for personal reasons, and they were kind to accommodate that. What I did not like was that the hotel was being painted, so the entire first floor smelled of wet paint. The carpet of my floor was stained in various places, and the floor plan was small and cramped. There was another door to my bedroom that made the room very small. The living room was small and awkward. It was not a place where you could comfortably watch tv. In all honesty, I was expecting a hotel feel, but this is an extended stay hotel. Overall I think it is worth what you pay for, and the friendliness of the staff went a long way in making me feel welcome.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Christian
"Soaking wet carpet"
Upon checking into my room I noticed that a large section of carpet outside the bathroom was soaking wet. The hotel moved me to another room without any problem.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to move your to another room due to the wet carpet. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you, Jennifer Chavez General Manager
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Nice hotel by alot of restaurants"
This hotel is in a fantastic location. Great restaurants near by, the continental breakfast lacked a lot of things I'm used to seeing at a hotels breakfast like danishes. The closet doors weren't properly on right and kept falling off. Bed and sleep extremely awesome would totally stay there again
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Ashley
"New years 2014"
After arriving and the staff had computer difficulties, the personnel appeared stressed and there was little hospitality by the clerk. The following morning a change of staff was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Brandi
"Great place, great rate!"
Very comfortable and a great location! Friendly staff and the suite was just great. Will stay here again.
3 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
Lucas
"It was our home away from home!"
Such a nice hotel. The rooms were like having your own apartment. Fully equipped kitchen, which made it super easy and let my fiance and I saved money on not eating out. Walmart is very close for shopping. The staff were was absolutely friendly and helpful. They have a hot breakfast in the mornings, but we never woke up early enough. Overall a GREAT stay for the price. Will come again!
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Morgan
"great stay"
Enjoyed it ...great location
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
"Very Good price for a nice room"
Amazing price. We stayed in a king room- it was huge and the kitchenette was wonderful! Comfortable bed with tons of pillows, Clean room. Big flat screen tv. The staff were very accommodating and buffet breakfast pretty good. It was his first time putting it out so not everything was quite ready. We plan to stay there again in the near future.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
Happy Guest
"Great Price, great rooms, great service"
I really couldn't find anything to complain about. We stayed for a week. Rooms were big. Breakfast was good. Location was great.Staff was excellent. Shuttle was perfect to go back and forth from the Galleria.
5 night business trip Dec 29, 2013
"Close to a fun area"
Stayed overnight for a birthday celebration with friends. The front desk guy, Art, was very helpful with all our questions. The rooms were much nicer than I had expected. Only problem with one of the rooms was the main light was very dim, making the entire room fairly dark. Overall, a great experience at a fantastic price. I will be staying here in the future if I need a place in the area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2013
"Very nice!"
Very nice suite. Great for extended stays. It had everything you would need, including the kitchen sink.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"comfortable"
Small for a hawthorn but nice
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Hello Adam, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly value our guest feedback and time. I am happy to hear your stay was comfortable and nice. We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Jennifer Chavez General Manager
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
adam
"Nice room, good kitchen."
The room was very good as compared to other suite hotels. The kitchen was large and well stocked, the only thing missing being salt and pepper, but still, it was pretty good. The room was clean and large and the A/C and heat worked well. TV in both living and bedroom. Was a bit noisy at rush hour, from traffic on Addison, but quiet otherwise. Prices at their little market were surprisingly reasonable. This room was a really low price compared to Plano and Dallas proper and all that is right down the street. Food in the area is mainly corporate, but adequate.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Hello Bud, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay, it is truly appreciated. Our guest feedback is a vital part to us knowing areas for improvement or areas to give praise to our team. I am delighted to share with my entire team the experience you had at our hotel. It is our top priority to ensure all of our guest experience a clean and comfortable room and excellent service. I am thrilled you enjoyed the room and amenities we provide. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again for your feedback! Jennifer Chavez General Manager
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Bud
"Great til I took a shower."
Everything was great until the following morning. The shower was either boiling hot or freezing cold. There was no in between. Please fix room 206. Other than that, great location for great restaurants and bar hoping.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2013
Rey
"Great location and amenities"
This hotel is perfect if you are looking to explore the Dallas and its surrounding areas. There is si much to di around it and you have endless options to dine and shop. The neighborhood and people are nice. The room was nice, it had a kitchenette and a sofa bed. Very comfortable beds, decent bathroom and a big flat screen tv. breakfast was ok, nothing better you can ask from a chain hotel. Just stick to the cereal and fruits, you'll be fine.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013