All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
15200 Addison RoadAddisonTX75001United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Comfortable
    Room is all right
"old but efficient"
The picture says queen bed with living room suite and shows a couch. NOT!!!, it is an oversized chair, not even a love seat and not a hide-a-bed. I had to sleep on the floor. The desk clerk gave me a blanket and sheet. he said no h-a-bs or roll aways. When I left the next morn. saw a room full. Breakfast was hectic, had to keep telling servers to put out food, tried 6 times to make a waffle, and of course after the ones trying so hard leave she brings out new maker.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Ok stay."
The staff was friendly but the rooms need some updates and there was a hole in our sofa. The beds aren't the most comfortable but that could be because I'm pregnant.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Traveler, Thank you for you nice comments on our staff. We are working on repairing the furniture. We just got the new beds this year and have had very good comments about how comfortable they are. Do come try them out again maybe they will be more comfortable for you after your baby is born. General Manager
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
It was good. Close to a very active part of town.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Robert, We are glad you stayed with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future. General Manager
4 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
"Mediocre at best..."
Wasn't too clean... Had weird smells on almost all three levels of the hotel. Overall service was okay but again room wasn't very clean and the hotel could probably use a little TLC. Pictures and real life hotel were not a 100% match, maybe around 75%.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Bridgette, Thank You for taking time to write this review. We do have several extended stay guests that cook in their rooms. This may account for all the different smells in the hotel. We have spoken with the housekeeping on the cleanliness issues. General Manager
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Bridgette
Great place to stay love the location...staff was very friendly and awesome price
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Mario, We are very centrally located to many restaurants and shopping. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff. See you next trip.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Mario
The bed was very comfortable. When I checked in the front desk clerk was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again soon!!!
Angielenia
We checked in for a weekend getaway. The room was clean and well laid out. We're quite happy with the stay.
Randy
"Excellent staff, very courteous and friendly. good"
Enjoyed my stay. short distance to my Conference Site (4 minutes). if I had a complaint, it would be so many good restaurants near the hotel. So it was hard to decide which one to choose.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Anival
Staff was wonderful, very accommodating and friendly
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Krista, Thank You for the compliment on our staff. They all work hard to make our guests stay a nice one. Hope to see you again in the future. General Manager
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Krista
"great stay"
Great stay and great price I will stay again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Errol, Thank you for this review. Look forward to another visit from you. General Manage
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Errol
"the worse hotel stay ever"
No batteries in the remote. Night attendant was horrible. He charged my credit card twice although my booking was already paid through hotels.com. the day mgr was even worse. When i asked about the charges she wouldn't print a receipt or give me her name to complain. I will never stay there again!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Dear Traveler, We have spoken with housekeeping to check the remotes when cleaning the rooms. Our night attendant made a mistake by Authorizing your credit card for your 1st night stay as you had paid already thru Hotels.com. He did also get a $15.00 authorization for your incidentals and this was correct. The desk clerks cannot print receipts for reservations made thru 3 party sights. And you would get your receipts from hotels.com General Manager
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Never Again"
I have stayed at this Hawthorn Suites about 8 time over the last 3 years. It has steadily declined. This trip was a 8 night stay. I will not be staying here again. When I checked into the room I discovered that there was no cabinet to store clothes in. This hotel does not have clothes dressers, just a small cabinet in the closet -- my room had none. It also lacked a luggage stand that I could put my suitcase on. I requested at least a luggage stand and the next day a cabinet was in the room. My biggest complaint is that the door would not latch or lock. If you pushed it from the hallway it would swing wide open. They fixed the latching but the deadbolt would not engage. I also don't like when there are not spring hinges on a hotel room door to make them close and lock automatically. One other complaint about this hotel is the narrowness of the parking spaces. Way too tight.
8 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Loved Susie. She made us feel very welcome.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
martin
Great room. Steps away from Outback. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Nichole, We can't wait to see you again. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay. Suzie Grippon Front Desk Manager
1 night trip Jul 27, 2015
Nichole
"clean and affordable"
It was a clean and affordable place to stay. Also, it is located in a nice neighborhood.
5 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Dawn
"Loved My Stay!"
I LOVED MY STAY AT THE HAWTHORN SUITES. I JUST WISHED I STAYED LONGER!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Annette
"Close to Restaurant"
The Suite was small, bed was hard, pillows were oddly shaped, room was warm.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Denise
"hotel in dallas"
The only disappointment was that I thought the pool was supposed to be indoors and bigger but everything else was fine.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Stay was ok,staff horrible.."
I might stay there again but staff need more training on putting customers first..
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
honest,likable.
"Clean hotel"
The hotel was clean, breakfast was great, location to visit our son was great. Will stay again
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Excellent definitely recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Hawthorne Suites not very sweet"
Old facility; worst air conditioning system in years; frayed towels; poor TV channel selection; tub and shower curtain in poor condition.
6 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"A little too buggy for me"
Hotel seems to be getting run down- many insects in my room- ants, flies, black hard shelled crawlers. Only 1 remote control but 2 tv.s Bi fold door to closet was broken.
3 night trip Jun 8, 2015
"happy with stay"
Air conditioner did not cool the room down well. The bathroom sink didn't drain well. Other than that, room and our stay was great.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great stay! Great Staff!"
I had an excellent stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. I will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Addison stay"
The hotel stay was great. The charges before the stay and the room key not working near check out was not.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Demitres
"Memorial Day Weekend"
Rooms were nice and location in Addison was central to 100 restaurants. Addison airport noise was minimal. Rooms were comfy but chairs were thread bare on the arms. Breakfast was sparse and almost gone if you arrived after the first 90 minutes. There was no breakfast at all on Memorial Day, just coffee. Staff was pleasant and genuine.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Great!! Will stay there again."
Everything was great. Will stay there again. Thank you
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Michele, Thank You for staying with us. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to having you again. Suzie Grippon Front Desk Manager
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
Michele
"Noisy"
The room was nice. The facility was nice and in a great area. The location of my room was awful. There was a loud roar every 5-10 mins. I was located between the elevator and the elevator equipment room. There should NOT be a room there at all. I've never heard of such a thing. The whole idea of getting a hotel is to sleep comfortably. That was next to impossible
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Kendra I do appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We will look into this matter. I would love to see you stay again with us.
3 night business trip May 14, 2015
kendra
"Nice and clean hotel"
Hotel was nice and clean. Have plenty of restaurants close by in walking distance. Bed was very comfortable to sleep in. The hotel staff was awesome. The only negative thing have to say is checkout time need to be at twelve
Other trip May 18, 2015
fee
"Good deal,comfortable, great location for restaura"
Room was comfortable. It was a good value and would consider a return. A few issues:Toilet valve was broken so did not flush. It was fixed immediately. Water pressure in kitchenette was weak.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Charles F..We do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Charles F
"not what i expected!"
Once i got there the building is not what i expected the guest there seemed live there...just not the quality expect for addison because. The area is nice and was told i could pay for the room at the hotel and nothing would be bebdebited until checkot and that was a lie..i checked out and checked into the courtyard in the smae area and pd less!!!
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
"average"
Nothing special. Nothing was particularly nice. But terrible either.
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Pathetic Service and Laughable Breakfast"
Room was okay. There was only one coffee cup in the room, so my husband and I had to share our coffee. Justified staying here because in the past, they always put out a wonderful breakfast. Unfortunately, during this stay, the lady dealing with the food felt it more necessary to spend her time talking with the front desk lady, rather than tending to her business. We waited over 40 minutes to get more food but it didn't come. We watched about ten people comment and leave before we gave up. As we checked out, we mentioned the poor service for breakfast and we were told "That's too bad," by the front desk lady (who was gabbing with the breakfast attendant) Yeah... it's too bad that we won't be back.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Darron
"Marriage Bootcamp"
A pair of my brand new shoes came up missing and the manager still had yet to reach out to me.
4 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Nicole
"Great area but dissapointing stay"
Our toilet was cracked. The room was not clean. We had to ask for cleaning supplies. The staff in the morning was not friendly.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"overall happy"
Overall the hotel was great in a great location, the only thing we didn't like was the bed was a little hard.
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Don
Toilet overflowed on first use. I let front office know this
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good hotel for business"
It was a good hotel. There were some maintenance issues in the room, and the pillows were tiny, uncomfortable squares, but I was able to request regular sized pillows from the front desk. Housekeeping was great, and the hotel staff was friendly. It was nice having a full sized kitchen in the room and it was very spacious. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.
5 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Chad
"Great room"
Wonderful!!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Marquita
"Nice!!!"
This hotel was very nice and deserve nothing but great ratings. You feel at home because it was so cozy and had everything you need. We stayed in the queen suite and it was very nice and the price was very reasonable.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Battie
"Family down time"
Great family hang out. Easy access to many places and sites.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Nanette
"Disappointed based on prior reviews"
Hotel skimped on repairs - for example toilet tank cover was broken and they had thick caulk like substance repair, bath tub had small crack, The bed was very comfortable, linens nice, had a TV in main area and one in bedroom but only one remote. I think they are trying but missing the mark. I will chose a different hotel next visit.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"N/a"
Itwas okay but rather it be a two room suite
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Big rooms and close to many restaurants"
The hotel was very modern and clean. The staff was helpful in making sure that our disjointed party was able to get into rooms quickly with minimum of hassle that could have occurred since all rooms were under one name. There are multiple restaurants within walking distance,
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
jim
"Extended stay rooms at a daily rate"
Extended stay rooms at a daily rate; this property was an excellent location with ease of access, good, clean rooms with more than all the amenities--full size refrigerator, cooktop, toaster coffee maker, microwave, and a full set of dishes and utensils.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice, decent"
Nice, wish they would mix it up breakfast wise. Full size fridge was overkill for business stay but nice for families.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Jeffrey
Staff outstanding... liked the rooms lay out...facilities needed work.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Gnats"
Room was good,but the gnats were sure in effect.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great Place"
The staff made us feel welcomed, and were very courteous, the breakfast was warm, fresh, and good. The location was excellent and close to great places to eat and shop. We Will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015