All hotels in Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
441 Astaire Drive, Henderson, NV, 89014, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
    Clean
WE HAD A VERY RELAXING TIME ,
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
GLORIA J
"HIE Henderson"
We had a wonderful stay here. The staff was friendly, the hotel was clean and everything was spotless, even the laundry machines on the 3rd floor. The wifi was fast and best of all no noisy slot machines or smelly smokers! There is a casino across the parking lot for all your gaming/smoking needs which is plenty close enough.
5 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
"Helpful Friendly Staff"
I was just spending one night in anticipation of a football game the next day. I woke up with severe shoulder pain and couldn't sleep. Staff was friendly, helped me get some Advil at 3 in the morning. Great staff, great location for those not wanting to be on the strip. For us, great proximity to Sam Boyd Stadium.
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2015
Brent
"Good Happy Hour"
Friendly staff. Happy hour was nicely done. Complimentary beer was a welcome surprise. Love the automatic pancake machine although they were a little rubbery. Cool. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
The only thing I didn't care for was the egg omelet. Scrambled eggs would have been better.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Darlene
Our stay was great. The continental breakfast was plentiful and each day we had different choices. Plenty of room for dinning. Upon check in we had cookies waiting. Overall, great hotel. Also liked the fact that the room was on the first floor with a door to the parking lot and a door to the interior of the hotel. It was nice to be able to park right in front of the room and unload/load the vehicle. If you like craft beers, there are three within a mile of the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Christopher
"Henderson > Las Vegas"
Everything was great, I enjoyed my stay here 10x better than at the Mirage. The staff was so much more personal and polite.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Dustin
"Trip to AZ"
OK motel
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
Earl
"No more Holiday Inn for me"
This is probably one of the worst experiences I've ever had with Holiday Inn. Shortly after our arrival, we ran into our first problem. The shower faucet failed to function properly, thus, we could not turn the water off. We had to stay and wait over 2 hours for maintenance because the water was getting ready to start running over the tub. I had to get an empty trash can to drain some of the water in the toilet, my wife couldn't shower, and also made us run late to our appointment. Additionally, found spiders in the bathroom and our bed, between the sheets.
6 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Tomas
I checked in at 1:30am. Even though I had informed them during booking & reminded them during checkin that I would be checking out late 3 pm. The cleaning ladies kept pounding my door since 9am. That was ridiculous & uncalled for. I did not get to enjoy any of the amenities other than free parking.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Franklin
"Nice, quiet stay in Henderson"
I stayed here on a two-night business trip. For work trips to Vegas I like to stay in non-casino hotels to ensure in-room coffee for the morning, and a little fridge. This had both, plus a sufficient lobby breakfast bar. The location across the street from both shopping and the Sunset Station Casino made was convenient for stocking my tiny fridge and quick visits for casino diversions without being engulfed by the Strip.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Vegas Stay"
We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting family. The rooms were nice and clean. The only issue I see is that breakfast ends to early. It would be nice to see it stay open until at least 10am.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Will stay again"
Great place and access to everything!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
rick
Great stay! Had a nice pool. Beds were comfortable. Neighborhood was nice. Breakfast was great. Service was very helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Andrea Smith General Manager
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Doug
"No early check ins :("
Disappointed that we could jot check in a hour early as we had out dog and we just drove 39 hours... But I guess that's just the was holiday inns are. :(
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I apologize that you were unable to check in early. We take great pride in ensuring our rooms are clean and ready to Impress our guests. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Andrea Smith General Manager
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Ginger
"Great Dog/Family Friendly Hotel"
Wonderful! The bed was comfortable, the employees were helpful and welcoming, the breakfast was great, the pool was delightful, the dog was welcomed! A delightful experience all around.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear you and your pup enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to Impress you again soon. Sincerely, Andrea Smith General Manager
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"in for the weekend from S CA"
Close to shopping and restaurants. Very little gaming in the hotel which was nice. A big plus for us was being able to have the dog with us. Staff excellent, accommodating. Was perfect for us
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you and your pup will visit us again. Sincerely, Andrea Smith General Manager
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"new A/C system did not work adequately 2 of 3 days"
new A/C system did not work adequately 2 of 3 days
Other trip May 26, 2015
"We'll be back!"
We got upgraded due to the hotel being full. The suite was great. Very roomy and comfortable.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
I think Miguel was the name of the front desk clerk. He was absolutely professional, courteous & had a great personality. Other than the short time the elevator stopped working, we would definitely stay here again. It was quickly resolved & back in service. The ONLY complaint I can say is-those screaming kids running in the hallway so early in the morning!! The mom talked very loudly on top of that. Oh well. Hotel life.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Naz
"7 Hour Stopover"
Ended up here as a result of a stopover gone wrong; this was one of the few rooms left in the Las Vegas area after midnight between Friday and Saturday. Hotel staff was very nice, and the room was large and comfortable. The layout of the hotel was unique too, allowing me 2 doors, one to the parking lot and one to the interior of the hotel. The room was an accessible one, but the shower was poorly designed. The barely-there lip of the showering area and poor drainage meant that when I showered water ended up all over the floor, pooling around the toilet. There is also a neat conservation system in the rooms, allowing you to activate lights and temperature by inserting your hotel key card, but that didn't seem to be set up in the room I was in. Breakfast was varied, warm, and of good quality for free.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Alanna
"Nice away from the strip"
We. Needed an overnight stay with our dog away from the strip. This hotel was quiet clean and pet friendly.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
leanne
Staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast was Great! The rooms weren't as clean as I would of expected.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
great location. ceiling had a leak from the shower above
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Local Hotel non Casino smoke free."
Nice place , clean and smoke free. Hotel is in a good location ,nieghbor hood is safe close to freeway and restaurants, market etc. Also found out they are pet (dogs ) friendly even though I left my little buddy behind.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"six thumbs up"
The receptionist was wonderful. Everything was very nice.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Douglas
"Clean and comfortable"
Excellent clean and comfortable rooms Sunset Station just across the street if you're a gambler
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Pete B
Everything was great except that the shower looked like it belonged in a retirement home and the elevator would take up to 10 minutes to get downstairs in the morning
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Pleasant staff, clean & spacious rooms but NOISY"
The room was actually much larger than we expected which was great for our dogs. They also do not charge a pet fee which is really helpful. Everything was clean and comfortable although a little outdated. Our only complaint is that we awoke at 6am on a Saturday to the sound of drilling and stomping footsteps above us. We either had some really noisy neighbors or it was the construction from the hotel updates. I believe they are renovating their rooms, it's just frustrating to be woken so early on a Saturday.
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Leslie
It was in a good location relevant to our reason for being in Las Vegas.We
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We hope to see you again soon!!
"great stay"
totally proffesional staff
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
WOW! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of my staff!! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Tom W
Great hotel with clean rooms. Close to shopping and Sunset Station Casino
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others!! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks again for staying SMART!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Luz
"UNLV REBEL TRIP"
All was good except sharing the pool with an adjacent hotel was less than convenient.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
I apologize for the inconvenience of our pool facilities being shared with our adjacent property! We are looking forward to our renovation where we hope to address this issue for future guests!!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Jeff C
"Just off 515 very handy"
We stay at this Holiday Inn Express each time we travel from Mexico to Washington state for our summer holiday.love the staff.we travel with our west highland terrier, Fausto. They always give us a first floor suite with great access to walk our furry friend.the breakfast is very good also.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for writing such a fantastic review!! We hope to see you again soon! (and bring Fausto, too!)
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Judith Davis
"Favorite Location"
Since I travel to the area for business this is my favorite location. It is close to a mall, service stations, both fast food and sit down restaurants. The staff is always friendly, and helpful. The location is always clean and the rooms are kept up very well.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for taking the time to post such a fantastic review of your experience with us!!! I am glad to hear that we are your favorite property when you travel to Henderson!! We take much pride in impressing our guests, and I am thankful that it has made a positive impact on you. We appreciate your continued loyalty. Safe travels - we look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Harry Maya
good hotel near vegas, near to all good food places also
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Awesome place to stay with a pet! Great staff, clean, comfortable. The lady even went so far to accommodate our request for a ground floor room with an patio door for ease with our dog.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
I am glad you were able to feel welcome (and that we were able to accommodate your pet as well!) Please keep our property in mind when passing through Henderson in the future! Thank you!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"nice hotel away from the Las Vegas hustle."
Nice staff, comfortable room. Nice way to conserve energy but still have a nice cool room. Breakfast was really nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!! Please keep our property in mind when passing through Henderson in the future!!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"breakfast bust"
Not enough seating at breakfast. Too many people and no where to sit. The hostess was frantically trying to keep up. Other than that the location was great so was the room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
I apologize for the inconvenience of our overcrowded breakfast area during your stay!! We are looking forward to our renovation where we plan to expand our breakfast area to accommodate crowds of 80 to 100 people at a time! Please keep our property in mind when passing through Henderson in the future!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
family of four
"Close enough to Las Vegas"
The hotel was clean and well kept. The room was cleaned each day. Breakfast was served every morning and that was nice. The pool was shared by 2 hotels, but was a nice size and was never crowded. The hotel was located about 15-20 minutes from Las Vegas, and I enjoyed not being right in the city. Henderson had it's own attractions and was a friendly city. The rates were great for a double room. I would recommend the hotel and would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
WOW!! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a fantastic review! I am glad that your experience with us was pleasant and that you were able to enjoy your stay!! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
7 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
Cathy B.
"Clean and Comfortable"
Clean and comfortable, just as I would expect. Breakfast was a little disappointing, not a very big crowd, but they were certainly not prepared. Overall a 3.5.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Rob
"Nice place to stay with the kids"
It's a way from the strip but the city of Henderson is a nice break from the chaos of Las Vegas. We liked the room and the breakfast. Go early to eat or plan to eat in your room on a weekend. The breakfast area gets too full. The service was excellent. We received great service from Aaron who made sure that our room was safe although we checked in late.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us! I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay - and I am proud to have staff that delivers excellent service, especially Aaron! With regards to your breakfast comments, I sincerely apologize that during the busy weekend the area was a bit congested. We are looking forward to starting our property renovation very soon, and with that includes an expanded breakfast area! We hope to see you next time!
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Good room for the price
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thanks for staying with us!! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Phil
Pleasant experience. Very clean rooms and nice hotel staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for choosing to stay with us!! We hope to see you again soon!!
Sandesh
The Holiday Inn Express delivers what you'd expect--a nice hotel at a nice price. It's convenient to the airport, one neighboring casino (Sunset Strip), and some local big box store shopping. The pool is nice and the breakfast was fine.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us!! I am glad that you found our property convenient to your needs! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Our experience at this hotel was fantastic. There were 6 of us with 2 rooms. Everything that was broken or not working during our stay got fixed in a timely manner. All the staff were very helpful all the time. The breakfast that came with the room was fantastic and every evening they had free beer/wine and cookies. It was very nice. Also, their pool and hot tub was very nice!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
WOW!! Thank you for such a fantastic review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!! Please keep our property in mind when passing through Henderson in the future!!!
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Jesse
"Just your basic hotel"
I had an emergency in Las Vegas on Memorial Day weekend. I drove in at 12:30 in the morning and every hotel room was booked! I checked Hotels.com and found this room in Henderson. It was clean and they served breakfast. It was terrific in a pinch, much more than I expected.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
WOW! Thank you for your fantastic feedback!! I am glad we were able to accommodate you during such a busy weekend!! Please keep us in mind when traveling in Henderson in the future!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"one night stay"
One night only---the room was clean and comfortable, but the a/c was really loud. The walls were paper thin as well. Not a restful sleep. It was close to alot of amenities, but wont be back. We will try another.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience of the loud a/c unit in the room! I apologize that you were unable to have a restful night's sleep. We are getting excited about our renovation starting in July, and I would like to personally invite you back after our renovation so that you can see some of the improvements we have made, especially with regard to room insulation/soundproofing! Again, thank you for posting a review and thanks again for staying SMART with Holiday Inn Express!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
The hotel was very nice and clean. It's located in a safe area with restaurants and convenient stores nearby.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
WOW! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a great review! Please keep our property in mind when traveling through Henderson in the future!
Other trip May 12, 2014
the staff could not have been nicer from the front desk to housekeeping. thank you
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
We take great pride in our staff's service and are always looking to exceed guest expectations! Thank you for posting such a thoughtful review! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Apr 30, 2014