All hotels in Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
441 Astaire Drive, Henderson, NV, 89014, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
    Quite clean
"wedding"
Very pleasant and friendly staff
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for taking the time to post a review!! We hope to see you again next time! Please keep us in mind when traveling through Henderson in the future!
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
mano
"Great place"
This was our favorite hotel on a week long trip to four states. It was perfect from the spacious room with a couch, to the awesome front desk staff, to the great breakfast and complimentary newspaper, to the fresh baked cookies in the lobby. Must stay place. Everyone's favorite room on vacation!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
I am glad to see that we were your favorite property on your vacation!! Please come visit us again in the future - we will be more than happy to take care of you! Thanks again for staying SMART! :)
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
"Nice hotel right behind sunset station"
Staff was nice. Clean lobby area. Nice free continental breakfast. Hotel needed a clean upon first glance but since I has a 3 year old I get the pleasure of playing trucks on the floor...... Needless to say the maid could've done a much better job vacuuming. Kids stomping in the room above at all hours and a hotel employee trying to open up a door by rattling the it for 30 minutes for a locked out neighbor after midnight where the lowlights of the place. Overall nice place, just some common sense by the maintenance man, maid and some parents minding there children late at night could have made this a perfect stay.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Darrell
"Nice but thin ceilings"
Overall a nice place but, a bunch kids above us sounded like an army marching very early in the morning.
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Mike D
"Good Location Kid Friendly"
Loved loved loved the free breakfast in the morning. Very yummy and the staff was really friendly and helpful with whatever we needed. Good location close to shopping and the Chocolate Factory. The rooms were pretty outdated and the hair dryer had a short in it but other then that the stay was wonderful for the price.
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2014
mandster24
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable. It was a great stay
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Brad
GREAT LOCATION, CLOSE TO SHOPPING, FRIENDLY STAFF AND GREAT COOKIES.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
ANNA
"Very clean and comfortable hotel"
Although, this place was a bit of a drive to the Strip, I would stay here again. The rooms had a lot of space and it was nice to have a living room to spread out. Breakfast was just ok, but I liked the coffee, oatmeal and pancakes.
5 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2013
"Great non-gaming facility!"
All expectations met, even the included breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
D.Peck
Love the place..just need to be a little more clean room sheets need an upgrade specially the children's bedding..we were a bit on the down pool area was close do to some feces on the pool it just took them to long to take care of it..other than that place is awesome staff is helpful and very resourceful.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Awesome location"
Like the area, close to lot of shopping and eating area!
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Several issues with this motel that would cause me to not stay again. The coffe maker in the room was corroded and did not work. When we asked for a new one a the front desk we were given a dirty coffee maker and told we would have to wash it. This one was missing the basket and also did not work. On our first day back to our room, after the maids had cleaned they did not close the door all the way so it had been unlocked all day. Good thing we did not leave any valuables in the room. The elevator needs fixed as it is very noisy and makes terrible noises each time we used it. Their was only one bar of soap provided in the room so we have to switch it from the sink the the bathtub each time we needed to shower. I have never stayed in a room where they did not provide a bar of soap for both the sink and the tub.The bathroom sink drains very slow, not good.
2 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2013
"Quiet rooms"
It was nice , good location and quiet. I was in the third floor. get the code for the WI FI before you go in your room because I never got an answer by phone when I called the Front Desk.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Al
"Comfortable hotel"
Hotel is clean and comfortable, nicely furnished and in an area that is walkable to restaurants. Airport shuttle is nice too though does not make many runs/ day.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
"Nice the shuttle service really dissapointed me"
I found it comfortable had the chance to compare it with Hampton and way much better,shuttlle service TERRIBLE some staff EXCELENT some some AMAZINGLY ANNOYING NOT WILLING TO HELP
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Gloriana
Nice hotel, friendly staff. I really enjoyed this hotel as my family and I did not have to wade through a casino to get to our rooms. Little kids plus lights and bells and sounds...not a good combination. The breakfast was good, my little ones still talk about how much fun it was to push a button and have a pancake come out of the machine and it actually tasted good.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Central location"
We were here visiting family not Vagas, so the location of this hotel was perfect for easy access to resteraunts and shopping. The hotel was clean and friendly and I'm sure we would stay there again for a future trip.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
We were very impressed with the hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable not only for ourselves but for our children. Any future stays in Vegas with our children will be at this hotel...as long as the price is still reasonable.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"I'd stay again"
The staff was so friendly and I loved the location of our room......Top floor all the way to the end. I had my dog with me, and it made it convenient to take the stairs in and out with her. I don't have much to complain about except our fridge wasn't working. We went in the dead heat of summer and would have liked to keep bottled water in there. But with that said, I have no doubt if we told the front desk about it, they would've changed it out right then and there. We only did a 2 night stay, so it wasn't worth saying something about it. Otherwise, wonderful hotel with great staff in a great location. Restaurants all around and shopping right around the corner. I would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Stacey
"Good Job"
Holliday Inn Express has always been my favorite place to stay. I had my sister with me who does not get hotels very often so I bragged you up and you all did not let me down, she was pleased with the whole experience.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Just ok"
The room looked spacious and clean at first glance. Then we saw a 1" roach, not rare in the desert tho lol. I killed it, dumped body in trash near elevator, then I opened our microwave and there was a plate of food from previous guest. Back to elevator trash can. Then I noticed a few crumbs between the beds. We were leaving so I asked front desk to send someone to go vacuum the room. She said she would do it herself as there was no evening cleaning crew. Poor planning in Vegas! Breakfast was fine, attentive staff, super cool auto pancake machine! I want one for home lol. I might try a diff hotel next time, but I liked the location and don't want to stay at a smoky casino hotel. Oh and it was extremely hot in the elevator and hallways, like they are saving money on the AC bill.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"Hotel staff are rude and racist to Filipino people"
I called in the day before to ask if i can check in early, George says we can but when we get there this lady says not and when we came back to check in at 3pm she gives us this small room she said thats all she have so when I showed her executive suites reservation i made she claims its on the 3rd floor and elevator is not working. Then after 5 minutes she finds us a room on first floor. All of a sudden ur full then u have vacancy. I wouldn't go back to this hotel at all.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
sheila
"Good location but very tired looking decor"
My room was noisy. I could hear every movement from the people on the thrid floor. The air conditioner and refridgerator were loud.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Different then website"
Our room looked nothing like website. It was clean but definitely well worn.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"Wonderful Stay"
Room was nice, staff was pleasant, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious! Everything was very convenient.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Noisy tractor trailers!"
This hotel didn't seem to have anything exceptionally good or bad about it; just totally generic. Someone mixed up our checkout date so our keys went dead in the middle of our stay. Quick fix and staff was nice enough. There was a whole row of tractor trailers that park directly behind the hotel (apparently the drivers were hotel guests) but the trucks were REALLY loud, REALLY early in the morning (starting at 5:30 a.m.) I had earplugs in and my husband who usually sleeps through everything was awakened by them as well. Loud generators running and dinging backup bells. Seriously?! We wouldn't stay there again because of this. Oh and it was a colossal design fail to have no separation between the kid suite and adults. Clean facility. Comfy bed. Not enough to win us back though.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Julz
"Safe"
Everything seemed safe and secure. The room was clean, close to new furnishings. breakfast met standards at other holiday inn expresses. The staff went above and beyond to help us settle in.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
macfuego
"Canadian Traveller"
Awesome, great location - not too far from the strip and close to hoover dam. Great Staff, very pleasant and accomodating. Great breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Canadian Traveller
"Spacious room, excellent breakfast"
Room is much larger than other Holiday Inn Express we have stayed. Breakfast is excellent as usual. Convenient location.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Hotel was very clean, staff helpful and courteous. I would definitley stay here again and recommmend.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
Melissa C.
"Pleasant stay and nice staff"
Pleasant stay and nice staff all around. The room was nice and clean.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Andres
"Very comfortable"
If you can't stay in your own home, then Holiday Express is the next best thing. We have stayed in several, but the Henderson NV location the most often. Very clean, very comfortable. Breakfast buffet is excellent.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"GREAT value for the money!"
The service was excellent. Everyone went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. Karla (at least I hope that was her name--I am so bad with names) was particularly sweet. She recommended us to Lucille's for a delightful dinner and made several other suggestions that we WILL try on our next visit.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
Lorna
It was ok.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"This place WAY overpriced, for second-rate value"
Holiday Inn Express Henderson is WAY overpriced for the value. The property overall is run down and needs a major renovation, and they charge you rates as if they have ALREADY renovated! The one elevator in the facility groans loudly, like it is going to break down at any moment. The mattresses are saggy and the bed sheets are of cheap quality. Carpeting is cheap, and frayed. Water pressure is low. The Tues-Wed-Thurs only "hospitality" from 5-7pm is a joke...some ham and cheese with hamburger rolls, spread out in a table with paper plates. Oh, and potatoe chips! The breakfast is lame. Overall, a run down second-rate facility trying to masquerade as something much better. Worst of all, the room heating/air conditioning are those motel-type units by the window, that keep you awake at night because they sound like a jet engine!
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
$30+ cab ride from airport. Or, you can take their bus which runs every two hours IF you scheduled it 24 hours in advance. Not a good choice for a layover.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2013

"Good hotel"
We stayed two nights in hotel, it was good hotel for those who don't Want staying in noisy nearby. Good breakfast provided, staff OK friendly and helpful, overall all Standard this is a good hotel for visitors in Las Vegas.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Bing Kwong
"Freindly service and comfortable stay"
The location was very quiet and easy to access from all major transportation routes. Also, close to shopping and restaurants. Breakfasts were very good and there were more than enough healthy options to choose from, which was important for us. There was fruit, tea and coffee available 24/7 which was nice after a long day. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
5 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Ann
We were there for a weekend motorsports event. The hotel was very close to the stadium and many other amenities. The staff was very helpful and always friendly. Altogether a good quality hotel.
"If your done with the strip experience."
Typical holiday inn; nice and clean. The breakfast is good. Something for everyone. I didn't use the pool, but you have to use the hotel right next to it. Pretty lame. Overall a good rating Would stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
I apologize about any inconvenience you experienced because of our pool being shared with out adjacent sister property! However, I am glad that it wasn't a major deterrent of your stay and that you were able to enjoy our breakfast and clean rooms! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"excellent hotel friendly staff"
We booked this hotel for an overnight stop as travelled all day from Los Angeles and didn't arrive til 630. We didn't want to pay Saturday night Vegas prices. Upon check in we were handed bottles of water to drink, very friendly staff , fast efficient check in. Overall excellent stay - close to reastaurants, Walmart and J C Penny. Only thing they didn't mention was that the swimming pool is shared with the Hampton Inn hotel next door, however this was located just located outside the hotel building and pool towels were given. The lift broke down in the evening but was fixed quickly, staff very apologetic.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great, friendly hotel in Henderson"
The hotel staff was above and beyond nice and accommodating. The Holiday Inn breakfast was fantastic and the people working at breakfast were friendly and very helpful. Overall, it is a standard Holiday Inn that was very clean, had great staff and was super.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us to share with other potential guests!! We take pride in our staff and amenities and work hard to deliver impressive service and have a clean hotel! Please keep our property in mind when passing through Henderson in the future! Safe travels!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
S
"Canadian Traveller"
This hotel and staff were awesome. Originally i was only going to stay one night, but decided to stay the second. It was close enough to Hoover dam and the vegas strip, but far enough away that it wasn't an inconvenience. Would stay here the next time i am in town.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Canadian Traveller
Hotel is in a great location away from the hectic activities of the strip. Only a 15 minute drive to Lake Mead National Park. The hotel has acess to a pool which is great, and there is a microwave and a fridge in the room. Breakfasts were sufficient, only thing lacking was lack of a selection of herbal teas and plain yoghurt for the more heath conscious people. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We spent 5 nights here. A great place to stay.
5 night trip Mar 28, 2013

"Sehr nett"
Buchten das Hotel für die erste Nacht am Ankunftstag. Als Neuling in den USA war es etwas schwierig das Hotel vom Flugplatz zu finden. Zum Hotel: Unseren Bedürfnissen hat das Hotel vollkommen gereicht. Freundliches Personal, Sauber, Morgenessen halt amerikanisch aber ganz ok.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
CH
"Großzügiges Hotel zwischen Hoover Damm u.Las Vegas"
Sehr großes Zimmer und schöner Pool, den man sich mit einem anderen Hotel teilt. Am Pool befinden sich genügend Liegen. Um das Hotel herum findet man genügend Geschäfte und Restaurants. Frühstück für amerikanische Verhältnisse überdurchschnittlich. Wir haben eine Nacht dort verbracht, weil wir den Wochenendpreisen von Las Vegas aus dem Wege gehen wollten. Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist super.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Familie
DE
"Gracias por su amable y cordial atención."
La atención en la recepción es muy buena, son cordiales, amables, atentos y en todo momento están dispuestos ayudar al huésped. La ubicación es tranquila, el desayuno excelente, parking amplio. sin duda volvería a hospedarme en este hotel.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
J
KR
"Hôtel pour une nuit"
Décevant pour une marque. Bien pour une nuit de passage.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013