All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2622 39th Ave. N.E., Calgary, AB, T1Y 7J9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Amazing breakfasts!
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Wr stayed in lakeview after we get back from Banff. The impression was it is still a lot better with the hotel in large city.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Yi
"Gone"
In Calgary for few days on business. Hotel was clean and convenient .Staff very friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Grant
Clean and comfortable with very convenient kitchenette. Would have preferred 2 queen beds instead of only one with uncomfortable pull-out bed. Friendly service and nice selection for free breakfast. Convenient location.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Good hotel"
Good.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Good value."
Near the airport. Good location. Clean and comfortable. Like there.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Xiaoyu
"excellenf"
i will go back again , staff are nice and accomodating... nice place to stay
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Kitkat
"close to airport"
got in after shuttle service shut down, they offered to send taxi
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Calgary getaway"
Good value, adequate evening 'snack', great breakfast, spacious and bright eating area. The suite set up is great for a family- sleeping arrangements, space to move about, kitchen facility. The pool area needs an upgrade ( and, I believe, is getting it later this month)
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"A very nice airport hotel"
Nice large rooms though the decor is starting to be somewhat dated. The property location and common areas are very nice, Tweek the kitchens and living room furniture and it would be 5 stars. For the price, it was worth it.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great hotel near airport"
Top rate all the way around. Shuttle to airport on time. Room was fantastic. Snacks in evening were an unexpected bonus. People so kind, helpful and friendly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Pioneer Woman
"Great airport hotel with free shuttle service"
Picked this hotel as we were flying into Calgary late at night. Just wanted a place to crash after a long flight. Hotel suite was spacious, clean, modern, very quiet. Customer service was great, nice free breakfast, and free shuttle from airport was quick and easy. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Neil and Maggie
"Couldn't Be Better!"
All motels could take lessons from this one! The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms have everything you could want and are spacious, bright, up to date and clean. The complimentary breakfast, which I find saves a lot of time when traveling, was much more than the usual and the area was well lit, clean and had several people servicing it (not often the case). It was also convenient to stores, restaurants and the airport. Couldn't be better and highly recommended!
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
DS
Liked the room; felt like a smal studio apt rather than a hotel room.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Room #225 by the elevator equipment, noisy."
The studio was big clean had Keurig coffee. Breakfast was OK ( I had the biscuits and gravy, twice).
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Florin
"Good location near airport. Clean comfortable safe"
We like the Lakeview Signature. Staff friendly. Room clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included in our plan, and was very good.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Davie
Our stay at the hotel was excellent . The staff, and the front desk crew were outstanding, The breakfast and the suppers were a pleasant surprise. We found it a gem.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
WENDELL
"Good place for decent price"
They offer an evening snack which is nice for saving money. It is stated as an airport hotel, but with them closing the road to the airport it is a $25 taxi ride even in the morning with no traffic. Shuttle to airport only starts running at 6:30. Overall, nice stay with friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Very good experience"
We stayed two nights before we headed to the Banff National Park. The room includes a stove top, microwave and fridge which are very useful. The room is very spacious and the breakfast is very good. Will stay again the next time we come to Calgary.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Martin
The front desk was so helpful! They were able to shuttle me to my rental car and I'm very grateful!!!Thanks
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
EK
"Lots of little extras"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. Theroom was comfortable and clean. My kids enjoyed the free cookies and popcorn available. The rates were very competitive.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
exelant
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2014
"Perfect for family"
Breakfast was great, room was comfortable, great location and professional staff. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great hotel near airport"
My family just spent one night on our way to the Canadian Rockies. We had 2 rooms. Not only were the rooms really nice and comfortable, but the entire facility was wonderful. We would definitely stay here again if we stayed in Calgary and recommend it to travelers who need to stay not too far from the airport.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Ron
"great hotel with greatest staff"
I wondered about the hotel because there was a minor mix up in reservation but absolutely no problems. The room was large and well designed. Breakfast buffet was expansive. Cookies all day. The staff was the best. My partner had an emergency and had to go home. They helped with a rental car. Another woman's daughters were delayed due to weather and they were helping her on computer. Really nice people. Hotel was further from airport than expected because direct road closed and entrance a little awkward.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
jane a
"One night stay"
This hotel was very good. We stayed in a suite that had a kitchen. So we cooked our own dinner that night. We did not get a chance to eat breakfast due to timing. We had to fly out early.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
revisit
"Very good hotel !!"
Pleased with the stay. Staff was kind especially Fransisco who also helped me to match the best rate online when i needed the extension.Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for a peaceful stay.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Everything was great."
We are extremely pleased with this hotel. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The cookies were outstanding. The breakfast was everything you could want. The shuttle to the airport was on time, and the driver was very courteous. The room was well equipped and even had popcorn for an evening treat.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Nice family hotel"
Staff was friendly, good breakfast and all facilities available are quite.flexible according to requirement
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
faysal
"Overnight stay near Calgary airport"
Comfortable, clean hotel - nice 2 BR suite. A longer than anticipated ride to the airport because of the new runway which involved higher than anticipated extra cost for a 6am flight. Free hotel shuttle service is not available for early am flights.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
It is a wonderful place to stay and i would definately come back.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
My stay was excellent. However, my shuttle driver was rude and totally obnoxious. I don't speak his language but I know he cursed me in it because of his actions and facial expressions. He needs to be fired.
3 night trip Feb 17, 2014
JH
"Perfect stay"
It was a great place and will stay here again for sure!
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
AH
One of the better hotels I've stayed for the money. You get everything like complimentary breakfast,dinner and shuttle to the airport. Room was clean and the bed comfortable. Will definitely come back.
3 night family trip Feb 4, 2014
"Like an apartment with service"
Close enough to the airport to have a shuttle, but far enough not to hear the planes. Even the studio rooms are very, very spacious. With a cooktop and refrigerator, you can cut your dining out. Power outlets for cars if you visit in the winter. There is a filling breakfast with several kinds of protein and all the normal stuff for those that live for carbs. My bed was a little soft for my taste, but not bad enough for me to ask for a different room. My first stay was in a larger 1 bedroom and it was perfect. The linens are well presented. A pity I did not get a chance to use the pool as it is large enough to enjoy an indoor swim. A&W and Cactus Club are next door, but the rooms are quiet. I will stay again and would have rated it a 5 star except for the softness of the bed. Some may like that.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Jack
"comfortable and well appointed"
We stayed in a two room suite and were very happy with the layout of the rooms. The kitchen was spacious and clean. The rooms were on either side of the kitchen area which helps provide some privacy and the sitting area was comfortable for us all to meet in. The staff was very helpful and responsive to our needs. Free cookies were nice too! The location is close to the freeway, only fifteen minutes to the airport. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"Very comfortable"
Great beds, and can save money by eating their free breakfast. Loved the pool too!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
sara
"very good facility"
nice and clean hotel rooms. Breakfast was good. location is near to airport.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Outstanding!"
Very impressed with this hotel. Service was exceptional and staff wonderful. Full on breakfast and even light dinner, which proved to be plenty for most of us. Weather was beautiful so it was great to be able to use the outdoor area (although the gas grill would not light). We have not stopped raving :)
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2013
Suzanne
"Brodie"
Okay to sleep but don't except anything else.. Not close to anything no bar or restaurant -- pretty sad!
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Wonderful place!"
Our family of 4 stayed here 1 night each at the beginning and end of our trip to Banff. We had a 2 room suite. Everything is great. The rooms are well equipped with full kitchen comfortable everything, clean, spacious. Staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is open from the crack of dawn to late at night. 2 types of free flavored water at the lobby, fruits, and cookies. Nice hot breakfast buffet (included in the room charge). There is a hotel shuttle to the airport. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"super hotel!!!"
I did not know this would be a suite and that in addition to a full breakfast we would have dinner too. They called it a snack but it was as much dinner as I would have ordered in a restaurant. Room was very clean, relaxing , safe and comfortable. This hotel is committed to the comport of it's clients. Since the rooms come with a full kitchen it is ther policy to grocery shop for you provided you make a list before 9))am. and for this you are charged only the price of the groceries!!! The hotel had available, in the lobby, lemon water, fruit drink and delicious cookies for all the guests. perfect location near the airport. Given how stressful flying is these days this hotel is certainly a haven. and very reasonably priced too. I would have liked to stay another day just to enjoy the room!
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great night near YYC"
Very friendly staff, clean rooms, good value. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
Nice large suite with many amenities, which would be especially good for a longer stay. Breakfast had a good selection and the dining area was very pleasant. The "business center" was two computers located within the dining area and had children playing games on them when I needed to use them.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Nice convienent hotel"
The hotel was easy to find. Staff was good. I liked that I could eat breakfast and supper there at no additional cost as well as free parking. The room was great with a kitchenette, full size fridge, dining room table and chairs, couch etc The only drawback to the hotel is that the gym facility is small.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
michelle
"Shuttle is great!"
Easy access with the shuttle to/from airport. We also had the shuttle drop us off at the train station to get downtown to the Stampede. Hotel was very clean and large rooms. Would stay again if ever in the area. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Clarin
"Loved the hotel"
We where very happy with our whole experience. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We will diffidently stay here again if in the area.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Susan C
Wonderful hospitality! Clean hotel, and fabulous breakfasts.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Comfortable but service could be better"
Calgary was my transit hub and I picked this hotel for two reasons, 1) for being close to the airport and 2) The free shuttles to the airport for pickup and drop-off. I had called the hotel to confirm both and I was told they were true. So, when I reached Calgary around 10.45 pm and asked for the shuttle, I was told that the shuttle service ends at 10.30 pm and started at 6.30 am. My flight out was at 6.30 am, so I had to pay for cabs both ways. I wish the website had this information or at least I should have been informed when I called the hotel. Also, the airport road was going through maintenance and I had to take a longer route. So this hotel ended up being farther from the airport than originally expected. Again, no information was shared regarding this detour on the phone.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Ravi
"GREAT place to stay"
Until I stayed at Lakeview, I didn't know how good the service could be at a hotel! I arrived at around 11:30 am (3.5 hours before check-in time) and was promptly given a room. The nice lady at the reception called to first make sure my room was cleaned and ready for me. Once I arrived in my room, I was blown away. I knew the room was supposed to include few extra amenities like a small kitchenette and microwave, but to find actual dishes and pots/pans?! I was pleasantly surprised. I was even greeted with a bag of unpopped microwave popcorn in a popcorn bowl (which I definitely made use of!)! The nice people working at the reception desk were all very courteous and helpful. Lakeview also had quite a few good movies for guests to check out for free, of which I also took advantage. Given the rate that I paid, almost everything exceeded my expectations. I only stayed there for a night while waiting for my flight, but I promise that if I make another (longer) visit to Calgary, I will definitely stay with them again. Thanks!
Other trip Jul 1, 2013