All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2622 39th Ave. N.E., Calgary, AB, T1Y 7J9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean & Comfortable"
The rooms are spacious and clean. Very good breakfast! The fresh baked cookies and the juice at the welcome table add a nice touch! The only complaint I have is we didn't get our rooms upon check-in. We called the hotel after our plane arrived. We were told check-in time was 3 pm. We arrived at the hotel after 4 pm but our rooms were still not ready. The location is another down side, best to get a rental car as it is not that close to the airport (15 minutes by car) and the shuttle bus doesn't run that often.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Good for a short stay. Far drive to the Airport, but good shuttle service.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
very impressed with the hotel accommodations. the price was very reasonable too.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
ehlouie
"Highly recommend"
Great location close to the airport. Big breakfast. Cookies,fruit and drinks in lobby. DVD player in room with complimentary rentals in lobby. Large room. Front desk very helpful when placing us in a quiet location in the hotel because a kids group was staying there that night.
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
"Super comfort and super service!"
The room here was clean with a comfortable bed, great internet, and very spacious. Breakfast was great, hot food! The staff were all friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely stay again.
3 night trip May 23, 2013
"Great Front Desk Service"
Very roomy 2 bedroom suite, very helpful front desk service. Would have to take points off because airport construction has a major road closed making getting to airport difficult and confusing.
1 night trip May 21, 2013
jshaw
"Great hotel for young adults!"
I loved this hotel. Wish i could afford to stay a long long time. So many extra perks like popcorn in the room, movie rentals, small gym and pool, free breakfast just to name a few. I saved so much time and money being able to eat at the hotel. Made my whole trip even better. Loved the staff! Made me feel comfortable right from the beginning.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Sara
"Satisfied traveler"
Great service, friendly staff, close to the airport. Only knock would be the airport shuttle hours don't starte early enough, had a flight at 7am and shuttle didn't start until 6:30.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013

"Fantastic breakfast."
Front desk clerk was way overworked when we arrived causing a long line up but was very apologetic considering some of the customers were less sympathetic. Rooms are large and very comfortable. Breakfast was probably the best we have ever had included with a room. Other amenities were computers, cookies, and newspapers. Nice large open room for visiting and breakfast. Pool was frigid but hot tub was great.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Timothy
Enjoyed our stay. Clean room and good breakfast. Good pool and hot tub.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great!"
The hotel is very clean and the service was fantastic. The pool area was very clean as well. The free snack/dinner on weeknights was nice if we didn't want to run out for dinner. Definitely coming back!
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice Place - Great Staff - A bit overpriced"
I would stay there again but only if the rate is lower. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet although a bit dated. We didn't try the pool or hot tub. The staff were excellent - very friendly. It was easy to get from the hotel to our various destinations. Hot breakfast was served daily. A free evening meal was available most evenings. Decent restaurants are within minutes. There's a Tim's next door. Only two issues - the in-room TV is very small and it was difficult to find the channels we wanted (i.e. no Guide). We had family who joined us at the hotel for two days and their room rate for an identical room was 1/2 what we paid so we feel like we were overcharged. In summary, a nice place but getting tired but with friendly and helpful staff.
5 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Laurentius
"Comfortable"
Nice and comfortable,great for a longer stay cause feels like homeish.
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
"Damage deposit to high, but staff really nice"
Stay was good. Request for crib and wasn't there upon arrival, but we got it immediately after we checked in. But the damage deposit of 300$ is way to high and it takes a couple of days after check out to get it back on your credit...in other hotels the deposit is way lower and you get the deposit back immediately after check out..staff was friendly and room was good for the stay.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
valient ross
Good breakfast, valued for money
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
TAN
SG
"Good hotel."
My stay was quite nice. Have a few dining options nearby. Room was pretty quiet and bed was ok. Wish it had vending machines though when you wake up tired and don't really want to talk to anyone and go back to sleep.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Anthony
"Holiday in calgary first hotel after landing in ca"
the hotel could not do enough the make the stay good the breakfast was good there was complimentry drinks all day the pool was very good the lounge was welcoming there was an onsite convenencey store the room was large with fridge cooker large bed chairs and desks the hotel was close to the airport and city
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"awesome hotel"
Really recommend this hotel will come again at my next stay love the neighbourhood
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Very nice very clean good service"
It was very clean the room was nice and specious good customer service.
Ameer
Great hotel. Clean, very welcoming. Breakfast was good and had an assortment to choose from for all ages. The bed needs a bit of of an update as it creaked it time we turned.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Farhan
"really nice spacious hotel with all amenities,"
clean hotel ,nice breakfast,even the sofa bed was really comfy.would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"close to airport"
excellent room, nice and quiet, had the 2 bedroom suite, beds very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Greg
"I would recommend"
I always stay there when I am traveling from Nova Scotia. They offer a great shuttle service, fantastic breakfast and coffee is always fresh. My grandson enjoys the pool and we have been lucky to be treated so kindly.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Wendy
Very nice stay with my family of 6. Staff was awesome!!! Breakfast was delicious. Rooms were very roomy and very clean. Definitely would stay there again.
"Great place to stay overnight with the kids!"
Our family was looking for a family friendly suite that was close to the Calgary Zoo. This fit the bill! Clean rooms, friendly staff and the kids loved the pool.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"MMK"
We stay there before and have a good impression but this time no Pleasent. We arrive late night and wash room was not working properly. Later on we found that dressing area sink is clogging up and water is not draining completely. Internet was not working properly. NAD experience this time.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Asif
"Great place to stay in Calgary"
Immaculate suite, complete kitchen, spacious rooms.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Awesum overnite stay"
The room was a little too warm at first but after we opened the windows it cooled down and it was a very comfortable stay after that, I would recommend everyone to stay at this motel
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
"Lakeview's the best!"
One word describes our experience at Lakeview: TERRIFIC! As personified by Lina (front desk), Sharon (the morning chef), Mary and Indra--who made us feel like royalty--Lakeview exemplified Western hospitality at its very best. I could come up with many more superlatives to describe our stay with Lakeview, but will simply settle for a huge Thank You, Lakeview! I would recommend Lakeview Signature to any and all my friends and relatives.
4 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great hotel close to airport"
Excellent hotel, staff and service. Room exceeded expectations, hotel wonderfully decorated for Christmas, great hot breakfast with lots of variety, shuttle service prompt and courteous both to airport and back after vacation. Would highly recommend to friends. Close to good restaurant for evening meal.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
NC
"Wish we could have stayed longer!"
If you need a nice hotel near the Calgary Airport, for a reasonable price, stay here. Tim Horton's next door and friendly reliable front desk service. Airport shuttle runs for about 16 hours a day, so if you need to catch a plane in the middle of the night, you will need a cab. Cost us $20, but the hotel pre-booked it for us, and they were right on time.Our room was clean and large, with a kitchenette. Bed was very comfortable as well!
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great hotel close to airport"
We only stayed one night waiting for flight next morning. I was hoping to catch the the hotels shuttle bus but worried we would be landing to late. ( shuttle stops at 10:30 p.m.) The hotel Told me to phone as soon as we landed and if it was past 10:30 p.m. they would get us to the hotel somehow. I felt less stress and so happens we landed and were by the luggage carasel with 5 minutes to spare. The staff were wonderful and the free breakfast was pretty good. Rooms very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Teresa
"pleasant stay"
Very Nice room, clean with tasteful decor. would stay again!
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
hal
"This hotel was a pleasant surprise!"
I booked this at a great price for a business trip. I was surprised to find that my room was actually a full suite! The staff was extremely friendly and there was even an evening "snack" of pasta and Caesar salad that was complimentary!my room was clean, comfy and the pillows were dreamy! I'd highly Recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
hope
"Consistent good service"
I have been at this hotel numerous times over the past few years and each time I have a very pleasant and refreshing experience. I have also used the meeting rooms and have found the staff very accommodating, supportive and decisive in getting us what we need. The only challenge I have had has been with staff turn over on the front desk and in the office.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Noise"
I stayed two nights at this hotel, and this was my 4th or 5th multi night stay at the Lakeview. My first night. Avoid staying in any room that ends in 25. I arrived late, around 9 pm, and all seemed well. At approximately 5 am, when guests started stirring, I learned that my bed was onw thin wall away from the mechanical room for the elevators, and every time the elevator moved there was a loud swish noise. I missed out on a couple hours of needed sleep that night. Although I moved rooms the second night, the manager was not available to discuss my concerns with. My concern is that I know that I am not the first guest to have brought the issue of noise to the staffs attention. I cannot imagine even the heaviest of sleepers being able to sleep through that noise. As a person who has spent many nights in this hotel, I will be looking for another hotel when stating in this area of Calgary on my next stay.
2 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
"very good"
We really enjoy it. We felt kinda at home
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Marina
"Overnight Stay - Very Comfortable!"
just up for a concert in Calgary; thought we'd check out your hotel
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Corinne
"hotel close to airport"
Great value hotel, complimentary shuttle was very convenient, both for flights and also for Brewster bus to Banff (leaves from airport). Liked pool, spa and room. Kitchen was useful. Clean, quiet, convenient and spacious. Good price if booked well in advance.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Close to airport"
It was only one night stay before departure. Not so far from the airport. Room was clean, nicely decorated with kitchen, free WiFi and free parking. Couldn't enjoy free breakfast due to a very early flight. There's a swimming pool, BBQ, tennis court! Air conditioner is VERY noisy.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Larysa
"Very good airport hotel."
Though only stayed for one night we wish it was for longer. For an airport hotel the room facilities were out standing with fully equipped kitchen, settee, dvd player. Bed was large and comfortable, nice touches were free popcorn, cookies in lobby and jar of sweets. Good breakfast, included, with a wide range of food. The only complaint is the lack of a good restaurant onsite or nearby, otherwise highly recommended.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Pete
Would not stat here again. Hotel was out dated The bath tub took forever to drain The toilet didnr flush properly..... The ice maker in fridge was broken. And when yoy tryed to contact front desk the phone was broken.. Only pisitive thing I can say is breakfast ws above average.... I do not reccomend this hotel also
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Everything was pleasant and easy."
The kitchen was excellent. We will be back at this hotel the next time we are in Calgary.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Lynda
"Nice hotel and staff"
The hotel was very nice, and the breakfast was great. Not just your average toast and muffins, but cereal, fresh waffles, yogurt, etc.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Jill
"Good value hotel"
Great stay with location not too far from airport. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice to have space with 1 bedroom unit. Good value with internet and breakfast included. Great to have shared laundry facilities after many days travelling.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Michele
"Condo living"
Well designed condo like suites with the convenience of a full kitchen. Great staff. Was nice to have a decent breakfast included and parking too.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Stayed overnight in a 2 bedroom suite.All 6 of us were very comfortable in this very clean hotel.They not only had free wifi but also a yummy hot buffet breakfast.I will book here again when my big family travels to Calgary again
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Mela
"Awesome Hotel"
I stay in this hotel every time I go to Calgary. It never disappoint me, it's clean, staff are friendly and breakfast awesome!!!!
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice hotel by the airport"
It was a nice stay, the studio suite was comfortable and breakfast was good.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"fantastic rooms"
very convenient location, great rooms, good breakfast
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014