All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

• Value for money
    Great amenities
    Delicious food
"Great night near YYC"
Very friendly staff, clean rooms, good value. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
Nice large suite with many amenities, which would be especially good for a longer stay. Breakfast had a good selection and the dining area was very pleasant. The "business center" was two computers located within the dining area and had children playing games on them when I needed to use them.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Nice convienent hotel"
The hotel was easy to find. Staff was good. I liked that I could eat breakfast and supper there at no additional cost as well as free parking. The room was great with a kitchenette, full size fridge, dining room table and chairs, couch etc The only drawback to the hotel is that the gym facility is small.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
michelle
"Shuttle is great!"
Easy access with the shuttle to/from airport. We also had the shuttle drop us off at the train station to get downtown to the Stampede. Hotel was very clean and large rooms. Would stay again if ever in the area. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Clarin
"Loved the hotel"
We where very happy with our whole experience. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We will diffidently stay here again if in the area.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Susan C
Wonderful hospitality! Clean hotel, and fabulous breakfasts.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Comfortable but service could be better"
Calgary was my transit hub and I picked this hotel for two reasons, 1) for being close to the airport and 2) The free shuttles to the airport for pickup and drop-off. I had called the hotel to confirm both and I was told they were true. So, when I reached Calgary around 10.45 pm and asked for the shuttle, I was told that the shuttle service ends at 10.30 pm and started at 6.30 am. My flight out was at 6.30 am, so I had to pay for cabs both ways. I wish the website had this information or at least I should have been informed when I called the hotel. Also, the airport road was going through maintenance and I had to take a longer route. So this hotel ended up being farther from the airport than originally expected. Again, no information was shared regarding this detour on the phone.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Ravi
"GREAT place to stay"
Until I stayed at Lakeview, I didn't know how good the service could be at a hotel! I arrived at around 11:30 am (3.5 hours before check-in time) and was promptly given a room. The nice lady at the reception called to first make sure my room was cleaned and ready for me. Once I arrived in my room, I was blown away. I knew the room was supposed to include few extra amenities like a small kitchenette and microwave, but to find actual dishes and pots/pans?! I was pleasantly surprised. I was even greeted with a bag of unpopped microwave popcorn in a popcorn bowl (which I definitely made use of!)! The nice people working at the reception desk were all very courteous and helpful. Lakeview also had quite a few good movies for guests to check out for free, of which I also took advantage. Given the rate that I paid, almost everything exceeded my expectations. I only stayed there for a night while waiting for my flight, but I promise that if I make another (longer) visit to Calgary, I will definitely stay with them again. Thanks!
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Clean & Comfortable"
The rooms are spacious and clean. Very good breakfast! The fresh baked cookies and the juice at the welcome table add a nice touch! The only complaint I have is we didn't get our rooms upon check-in. We called the hotel after our plane arrived. We were told check-in time was 3 pm. We arrived at the hotel after 4 pm but our rooms were still not ready. The location is another down side, best to get a rental car as it is not that close to the airport (15 minutes by car) and the shuttle bus doesn't run that often.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Good for a short stay. Far drive to the Airport, but good shuttle service.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
very impressed with the hotel accommodations. the price was very reasonable too.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
ehlouie
"Highly recommend"
Great location close to the airport. Big breakfast. Cookies,fruit and drinks in lobby. DVD player in room with complimentary rentals in lobby. Large room. Front desk very helpful when placing us in a quiet location in the hotel because a kids group was staying there that night.
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
"Super comfort and super service!"
The room here was clean with a comfortable bed, great internet, and very spacious. Breakfast was great, hot food! The staff were all friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely stay again.
3 night trip May 23, 2013
"Great Front Desk Service"
Very roomy 2 bedroom suite, very helpful front desk service. Would have to take points off because airport construction has a major road closed making getting to airport difficult and confusing.
1 night trip May 21, 2013
jshaw
"Great hotel for young adults!"
I loved this hotel. Wish i could afford to stay a long long time. So many extra perks like popcorn in the room, movie rentals, small gym and pool, free breakfast just to name a few. I saved so much time and money being able to eat at the hotel. Made my whole trip even better. Loved the staff! Made me feel comfortable right from the beginning.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Sara
"Satisfied traveler"
Great service, friendly staff, close to the airport. Only knock would be the airport shuttle hours don't starte early enough, had a flight at 7am and shuttle didn't start until 6:30.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013

"Lakeview Inn Review"
we stayed for 3 nights and everthing went well. The room is not big like in the picture but everything was there. I will recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Having the kitchen suite was very conveinent as I like to bring my own food. The bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly and the room was spacious. Zero complaints about this hotel. I will stay here again the next time I am in Calgary for business.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Watch your ID!!"
This is a lovely hotel with a good breakfast. However, I have a VERY BIG CONCERN about their'security' measures. At check-in a photocopy was taken of both my ID and my credit card. I have stayed here before and not had that done. New management?? When I asked about this policy the clerk said it was for 'security'. When I told her I was uncomfortable with her doing that she said I could ask for it back at check-out. I have never been aware of ANY hotel I have stayed at doing this. I felt anything but 'secure'. I further inquired at check out when I got the piece of paper returned and they said it was for accounting purposes. I told her I saw no reason for that as I had prepaid for my stay and everything they need to know is already on their computer. I told her I would NEVER stay at this hotel again for that specific reason. Too much identity theft out there and now I have to worry about this place!!
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Leona
"Unbelievable - great place to stay."
This by far is the taj mahal of hotels. Everything was just perfect from the time we got there until we had to leave. The suites are very comfortable and affordable. The suite included a special touch by having microwavable popcorn, kuerig machine with K-Cups and a dishful of candies on the coffee table. Full kitchen including dishwasher and garburator. The bathroom has the ideal setup having the sink separated from the rest of the washroom. Bed was very comfortable. Free continental breakfast. Unfortunately I was there on business and unable to take advantage of the shuttle service to either the airport or the mall. They also have a "snack" in the eating area off the lobby in the evening, Monday - Thursday. Menus are posted on the fridge inside each suite. There is a swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room and even a tennis court. Will I go back? Yes -- absolutely. Will I recommend this inn to others? Yes -- in a heartbeat!!!!
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
"Wonderful hotel!"
Enjoyed our stay in a clean hotel! Comfortable beds, great breakfast and during the week the give you a small supper if you want. We stayed in the two bedroom with two bathrooms with a fireplace. Wish we had more time to stay! Definitely will be back!
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Laurel
"Great place"
Really clean room with a very comfortable bed. Full kitchen and a wonderful full breakfast in the morning. Lots of really good restaurants in the area too
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
Colin
"Weekend in Calgary"
We found that our rooms very comfortably met our needs. There was ample room to gather & to socialize with our family. The suite had all that we needed to be comfortable. The front desk staff was very pleasant. They were there to answer any questions which we had, as well as to welcome us back when we were coming and going. The buffet breakfast was delicious! It had a fantastic variety to meet everyone's needs or wants. I was looking forward to using the pool but unfortunately time did not allow me to do so. We would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
violet
Nice hotel. Very clean at a reasonable price. Complimentary breakfast was good. I would stay at this hotel in the future.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
kirk
Great room and lovely staff. Fantastic location for airport and free shuttle service was much appreciated.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Scoot
"Complimentary dinner and breakfast!!!!"
Totally awesome when your hotel provides you with a complimentary 'light dinner' when you arrive and a hot breakfast buffet the next morning. That's a big 'THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US' in my book!
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Henry
"Nice hotel near by Airport"
Hotel services and staff are excellent. Quite no distance.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Good hotel close to airport"
The staff is excellent. Had some very good recommendations for us. Hotel is close to Calgary airport and the main highways. This was our second time staying here. They have full kitchens as well so it was very convenient. Overall it's a good hotel with some great staff.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
HP
"Banff and Drumheller Accessible"
Generous with complimentary toiletries, fruits, cookies. Excellent kitchen facility and excellent buffet breakfast. The bed could have been more comfortable, the face-sink is outside the bathroom and not in the bathroom itself.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Bari
"Pleasant stay"
The room was above our expectations. It represented good value for money. The staff were very helpful and the facilities were excellent. The complementary evening snack was a welcomed surprise.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Excellent!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Thelma
"Better than a B&B for us!"
We recently traveled to Calgary and stayed at this hotel for two nights. We appreciated the space and cleanliness of the room, the helpfulness of the staff, and the quiet night sleep. Our room was on the 4th floor and faced north, which was very quiet. We heard nothing, except the odd talking in the hall of other guests. The scenery was a business park, but that was easily ignored. We were surprised with the free snack bar (available Mon - Thurs) and thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Our children enjoyed the pool and hot tub - although I found the pool a bit too cold for comfortable swimming. The sofa bed could be a bit more comfortable. It is suitable for small children, but was tolerable for a short stay. As we left, our youngest daughter asked if we could stay 10 nights next time. We hope to do this again in the near future and will make it longer than two nights. This will definitely be our hotel for Calgary visits!
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
JenBen
"Close to airport. Clean and convenient."
Staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The check in was quick. The rooms are big and the kitchens are well stocked. The included breakfasts were really good and every day it was something different. We will be returning to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Valerie
"Family stay"
With daughter and two grand babies to go to the airport. It was convenient to have the suite and hotel desk staff was very accommodating! Housekeeping not as much, questioning our desire for extra bedding rather than just getting it
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
I had a really good experience at this hotel. They helped me with everything.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Decent hotel for a quick stay without family"
OK location. Good for a short stay but would ot stay longer then a few days. Bed was terrible and too small for two adults. The pullout bed in the couch was dirty with no mattress cover and the mattress was awful. I refused to let my child sleep on it.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
D
"Fantastic breakfast."
Front desk clerk was way overworked when we arrived causing a long line up but was very apologetic considering some of the customers were less sympathetic. Rooms are large and very comfortable. Breakfast was probably the best we have ever had included with a room. Other amenities were computers, cookies, and newspapers. Nice large open room for visiting and breakfast. Pool was frigid but hot tub was great.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Timothy
We are a small german family with a 10 months old son. The Hotel Suites were perfectly equipped for our purposes and we explored Calgary and the sorroundings from there for a couple of days. The staff is very friendly and truely helpful. After staying 4 weeks in Canada overall. This Hotel impressed us the most. We will come back.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Conveniently located"
Stayed the weekend to explore Calgary. Hotel conveniently located near the airport and served as a good base for exploring Calgary.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
peter
Enjoyed our stay. Clean room and good breakfast. Good pool and hot tub.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great!"
The hotel is very clean and the service was fantastic. The pool area was very clean as well. The free snack/dinner on weeknights was nice if we didn't want to run out for dinner. Definitely coming back!
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Having stayed there twice now I have seen a change b/w first and recent stay. The hotel is good value and comfortable but looks a bit worn around the edges, the heating the in rooms was hard to control, beds terrible, pool freezing and overall clients ranged from ordinary tourists and travelling salesman to what seemed like some who appeared very rough and tumble, long term residents. Travelling by myself with my two small kids I felt slightly uncomfortable at times. The only way to escape this would be to charge more but lessen value, hard call.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
kat
"Clean and friendly experience near the airport"
All went well at the check in. A very well maintained facility throughout. Spacious room, very clean. Indoor pool and exterior recreation courtyard. A good breakfast with a mix of hot and cold choices. I enjoyed my two day stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Denis
"Nice Place - Great Staff - A bit overpriced"
I would stay there again but only if the rate is lower. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet although a bit dated. We didn't try the pool or hot tub. The staff were excellent - very friendly. It was easy to get from the hotel to our various destinations. Hot breakfast was served daily. A free evening meal was available most evenings. Decent restaurants are within minutes. There's a Tim's next door. Only two issues - the in-room TV is very small and it was difficult to find the channels we wanted (i.e. no Guide). We had family who joined us at the hotel for two days and their room rate for an identical room was 1/2 what we paid so we feel like we were overcharged. In summary, a nice place but getting tired but with friendly and helpful staff.
5 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Laurentius
"Nice hotel, great staff"
This was a great hotel for a two night stay close to Calgary Airport. Nice and friendly staff, great breakfast. Shame about the strange smell in the room......
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Critch
"Excellent Place to Stay in Calgary"
This was the second time we stayed here this week after a trip out of town. The staff were excellent from check in to Check out. This is the first hotel where I have seen senior management out talking to guests at supper and cleaning tables as well. We will stay with this company if we have the chance again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Comfortable"
Nice and comfortable,great for a longer stay cause feels like homeish.
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
"Damage deposit to high, but staff really nice"
Stay was good. Request for crib and wasn't there upon arrival, but we got it immediately after we checked in. But the damage deposit of 300$ is way to high and it takes a couple of days after check out to get it back on your credit...in other hotels the deposit is way lower and you get the deposit back immediately after check out..staff was friendly and room was good for the stay.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
valient ross
My boys and I overnighted at the Lakeview on our way for a long trip. The sofa bed was comfy which was a surprise. Loved that there were two TVs in the suite.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Karieann
"Excellent Hotel"
From the greeting to the checkout the staff were great. The pool gave us a great place to relax after a busy day. The room was clean, the breakfast selection was great and staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. Would stay again anytime.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015