All hotels in Rockaway, New Jersey, United States of America
375 Mount Hope Ave, Rockaway, NJ, 07866, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

The rooms were clean and spacious, much more so than other Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed at in the past. While there were a couple of signal issues with the TV, it's not like I was in there long enough for it to be a problem, and wasn't staying there to watch TV anyways. The breakfast buffet will run you an additional $12 per person, but I thought it was worth it. Lots of good choices, the food was all good quality and the staff that's around is pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Labor Day Weekend Getaway"
We were here some time back and I liked it's location and the overall condition so I decided to take my family here for one last getaway before the school year started. We truly enjoyed our accommodations here and the staff is always warm and friendly. It's also nice to know that Buffalo Wild Wings is right next door :-)
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Rory
"Great value"
Sweet hotel, great price.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Hiking Trip"
The hotel was driving distance to our weekend hiking excursion. It is easy to drive to Delaware Water Gap. There was a few places restaurants near the hotel. One thing my husband and I did not like in our room. The trash in the bathroom dI'd not get emptied before we checked into the room. We still would return to this hotel as long as the room is managed to be cleared up.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Jasmine F.
The mattress was very uncomfortable. There should be a small continental breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"wedding stay over"
Great experience although short lived. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Very convenient. Close to the mall."
During my hotel stay, hotel personnel particularly at the front desk showed professionalism and courtesy towards their customers.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Luz
"Good stuff"
Everything about my stay was great, with one complaint. The guy at the front dark (who seemed new) told me that there was complimentary breakfast. When we were finished eating thw waitress came up to my table and asked if we had breakfast vouchers or if she should charge it to the room. Now, I don't know if this man was supposed to give us vouchers or if he accidentally said complimentary, but because the breakfast buffet and served dishes were so good, and not to pricey, we did not make a fuss. Just make sure to ask about this when you arrive.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Kaelyn
The hotel was great. Pool was wonderful. Great restaurants and stores within walking distance. Very clean. Loved it
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Quick stay for a local event"
Its a fine place to stay
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Beth
"Had a wonderful weekend stay"
This hotel is really nice they will be upgrading the rooms soon lobby is redone and really nice. Pool was clean and room was spotless. I recommend this hotel to anyone in Rockaway area ! We will definitely be back soon..
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Anthony
"close for our needs"
I booked 2 queens and got a king with a sofa bed. VERY uncomfortable sofa pullout. Staff was GREAT about this and changed our room for the next night. Very professional and I will stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Couldn't have asked for better"
On our way into the city to see the sites and stopped to rest before the big day ahead. Kids had a fun time in the pool and we enjoyed relaxing and watching them.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Travis
"Central New Jersey"
I was treated very well by the staff. The rooms were not special, but were clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
GJH
"Very nice and clean"
All good , very nice
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Pablo
"Doesn't care about reserv made thru 3rd parties"
I booked 3 rooms ~ 2 rooms where supposed to be adjoining. This was for family members that were attending a party for my son that was leaving for the Marines. The morning of check-in we confirmed our reservations and also that we would have adjoining rooms (small children in the rooms). We were assured that everything was set. Went to check-in and were told they didn't have the rooms we requested and they wouldn't honor our request because we booked thru a 3rd party. We argued with them for over an hour and they wouldn't budge. I will never waste my time again with this hotel (and I actually live in town) and unfortunately may reconsider using hotels.com again if this is the way their available hotels treat customers. It was a horrible experience for my guests and a direct reflection on me as the host.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Barb
"Very convenient and comfortable hotel"
Hotel was convenient to NYC and was situated around many restaurants. The hotel was clean and affordable and the kids loved the pool.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Christopher
"Great hotel great staff great location"
Great getaway with my husband only problem was the girls baseball team that was also staying the weekend they were in the halls, elevators, pool, fitness center yelling and rough housing and just all over the place making a headache for whoever was trying to have a relaxing time. Will definitely stay again after confirming no baseball teams are reserved.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Lynique
"Nice Weekend Getaway"
The hotel itself was nice- nothing too amazing about it. We were very excited to see that there were malls and stores surrounding the hotel. We could literally walk to the mall. The pool was inside, but worked. We did love the restaurant, and the outdoor patio, which they let us hang out on all day. However, do not pay extra the morning brunch. BIG disappointment.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"I love the Rockaway location"
I went with my girlfriend the only thing that I wasn't expecting was that it was really family orriented so there was little kids running and screaming everywhere it looks like a lot of events go on there it could have been just because i did go memorial day weekend. The room was nice we werent bothered in the room at all the staff was ver detail orriented and tried to go up and above for their customer even allowed us to take the breakfast upstairs which a lot of places wont allow you to do i loved my stay i would return when there isnt a lot of kids around.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Stefanie
"Softball Trip"
We stayed overnight so we could avoid an early wake up call for an 8 AM softball tournament.. The hotel was occupied by a lot of people who had the same idea. Some of the kids were completely unruly, and their parents were no better. The hotel staff did a great job keeping them in check. If you subtract the Staten Island Saints softball program from the equation, this would have been a perfect stay.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Had a pleasant stay. Rooms were clean and the staff very courteous. Location was key! I would definetly stay there again.
5 night trip May 8, 2014
"Our stay"
The drop down window doesn't allow me to enter type of my visit, which was family visit and not business trip, where we did see few business man/ woman around , we also saw couples and families, the hotel caters to all, very nice and clean . Attentive and accommodating. Location was great , shopping, coffee shops, and straight line to rt 10 and right down from 80 . Very nice and will defenetly return.
5 night business trip May 8, 2014
"Wonderful staff!!!"
We arrived late in the evening. The restaurant was closed and we're too tired to look for a nearby restaurant. I went to the gift shop to buy water and crackers or anything to eat until breakfast next day. There were no crackers. The young man at the reception desk offered to go to the kitchen to look for crackers. When he came back, he handed me a full size plate of different kind of crackers. I was not able to get his name. We checked in on Friday, May 9, 2014. I was really so wowed by his action. He went above and beyond his job duties. He really did a phenomenal job anticipating that we were going to be so hungry that night ;-). BTW, the check-in was extremely an easy process too. I would like to send him a thank you card. I hope someone from your establishment message me the name of this young man. I believe he was also the one who process our check out on Tuesday, May 13, 2014. Overall, top-notch service!!! Will definitely stay at Hilton Garden Inn again!
Other trip May 14, 2014
Norie
"Very Noisy Guests on our WHOLE Floor!"
I couldn't sleep at all because people were "partying" in the hall all night. We would like to get a significant amount for the stay credited to my card.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice and quite"
The hotel was very clean, friendly staff & good food.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Business perfect"
I will stay again for next trip in
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"Excellent hotel, staff and comfortabel, good deal"
Staff was very good, no wait at check-in or check-out. Modern design, functional, clean room and bath. Just perfect for our needs and price range
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Vid
"Nice Enough for a couple of Nights..."
Staff were really excellent. What was bad was that after 10pm, almost impossible to get something decent to eat. No room service after 10. Breakfast was pretty decent, but limited menu choices for lunch and dinner at the hotel. Room was just ok.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Great hotel and staff. The new decor in the lobby is beautiful; my room was clean and the food was fantastic.
5 night family trip Mar 17, 2014
Tanya
"Great Location and plenty of parking!!"
This Hotel was very well kept, nice water pressure in shower, comfortable bed with refrigerator,microwave and keruig coffee maker. Pool was a little cold but very clean.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
NJTRAVELER
"Hotel is situated in a mall"
We had a nice comfortable stay and asked for a late checkout to accommodate an appointment we had that was later in afternoon. When we woke the television cable was going in and out every 5 minutes to the point we were unable to watch a movie and subsequently wound up getting up and leaving.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Proximity to Grandchildren...Restfulness"
We had traveled the day. When in the area, the proximity to our son and his family is important. In addition to fine room, friendliness, nice selection of food...we all enjoyed the pool to play with the children and to unwind! Then to sleep soundly!
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
LASSIE
Excellent service
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
"a getaway close to home"
My daughter and I were so sick of the snow, we checked into the hotel for four days. It was warm, cozy and clean. The staff at the front desk was polite and pleasant, housekeeping was wonderful and VERY friendly! The food in the restaurant was yummy and room service was even better!
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Jody
"Hilton Stay"
Stay was not bad but for one night not worth $100. The pool had no towels.. Jacuzzi was non fuctioning. One jet was working. Room was clean and decent but again not worth $100.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Good local getaway"
My son and I stayed here over the weekend just as a local place to get away for a few days. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only criticism I have is the management of the breakfasts, which were included in our rate. There were not enough tables, the food was cold, and when there was a buffet, it was too crowded and food was not replenished in a timely manner. The location was great, however. Despite the snow, we were able to easily get to the movies and shopping.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2014
JGZ
Terrific
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Lively, clean and friendly"
Staff was great. The hotel was busy with events and groups but the staff kept it together and everything was very nice. I would definitely stay here again on a future visit
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"very nice employees"
very nice , clean, friendly staff, great breakfast
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
harry v
"Close to family"
Very nice hotel, clean and staff was very accomodating when we needed anything. Food was also very delicious and reasonable.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Mike Stewart
"Close to everything - HWYs and Shopping"
excellent
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Great experience"
Hilton offers a very pleasant stay. Clean & comfortable &affordable.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Great experience"
Hilton offers a very pleasant stay. Clean & comfortable &affordable.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, and well priced!"
This was my second stay at this hotel, the first since the lobby was re done. I have absolutely no complaints; the room was nice, clean, and comfortable, and the staff was lovely.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Caitlin
"HOME AWAY FROM HOME"
THE HOTEL IS COMFORTABLE AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS WITHIN REACH...VERY PLEASANT ATMOSPHERE. oUTSIDE YOU HAVE ALLOT OF STORES, EATERIES AND BEAUTIFUL SURROUNDINGS....
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
MIREYA
"Highly Recommend"
Relaxing, friendly, great food in the restaurant, and a comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
Lisa F.
"Good quality!"
I stayed 2 nights with my husband and daughter. I picked this hotel because it has pool and we loved it! Pool hours are long (5am to 11pm) and it was very clean. Our room (2 queen) was spacious and very comfortable. The only down side was the noise from the next door and corridor.(There was a wedding and a lots of people were staying.) It is located in the middle of the shopping mall parking but very convenient to hit the highway. Overall, I liked my stay at Hilton Garden Inn!
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
nigomom
"outstanding"
nice place, close to the shopping mall and easy transportation to nyc
10 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
Guillermo salamanca
Messed up confirmation. Wanted non smoking gave me smoking...said couldn't change room and no refund at all...used to be a good b hotel with great customer service...as long as you say something a nice voice its makes up for it=/
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013