All hotels in Rockaway, New Jersey, United States of America

Awesome vibe
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"A lovely hotel"
We love coming back to this hotel
5 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Yoel
"Enjoyed our stay"
We were there for a dance competition. Hotel was very nice, Rodney checked us in. He was very nice, helped us find somewhere to eat. My daughter forgot her bathing suit but the mall was right there. The bar was a plus.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
eugenia
Nice clean rooms with excellent staff! The location was perfect for what we needed. Breakfast was great too! Not the typical make your own...waiter service.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
barb & joe
"Broken latch on window."
the window latch was missing/broken, held with a simple hook, wind during the night constantly banged the window open/shut creating unwelcome noise. Also heard same complaint from other travelers in the morning breakfast area.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Wonderful night w the kids...."
I took my kids 9 & 7 for a surprise night of hanging in the hotel pool, playing Legos and dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.. It was perfect. Staff was super nice. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was excellent. We are def doing it again.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Katie
"A++++"
Great place- nothing bad to say. All around wonderful hotel
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Average hotel"
The hotel itself is completely average. The room is comfortable but small. The TV channels a typical limited menu. The room service is average at best with reasonable prices. I chose to have the breakfast every meal which was nice because they cook you your choice of fresh breakfast as well as having some basic continental options. The gym consists of some free weights and 3 treadmills. The pool and hot tub looked okay but I did not try them out. It is located in a rather awkward location and if you miss one turn you will be driving for 5-10 minutes just trying to find your way back.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Josh
"Great budget hotel"
We had a very relaxing stay. The hotel is gorgeous downstairs (guest rooms are OK- they are being renovated in the spring.) Two weddings the night we were there and we did not hear a thing. Very mild noise in the hallway in the late morning, but that's about it. Service was friendly. Check in/out was fast and efficient.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice for family visits"
Convenient location off Highway 80 for visiting family in New Jersey. Moderate rates and nice rooms.
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice place!"
nice, clean comfortable and friendly...on the ring road of Rockaway mall, next to a buffalo wild wings. We were here with a group for the wedding, and the staff (especially the front desk) could not have made us all feel more welcome.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"family wedding"
I would recommend a continental breakfast the only breakfast offered was the buffet at $13 per person I did not want to spend another $52 for my family to have breakfast before we left the hotel
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Meghan
Hotel was clean and staff very friendly and helpful. Arrived the day after a 6-8 inch snow storm and the parking lot had been plowed.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Shelby
"Will stay again."
This is my second time here. The lobby was nice, contemporary atmosphere. The front desk staff (Hannah) was very friendly. The room looks like any other room. Looks tidy and somewhat clean. It is a little costly for me, if it wasn't I would stay here more frequently.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Love the place and I wish to expend more time.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Floralba
"Very nice hotel"
Nice hotel the only issue bed was not comfy. Pool and hot tub were great
joseph
"Close to where I needed to be"
There was a wedding and I believe the guests were noisy after the party on the hall way
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Hilton Garden Inn"
the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was better than expected. The room had plenty of space
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Local Overnight getaway"
An overnight with family- got two adjoining rooms. Kids used pool. They had a lot of fun.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"I wish all hotels were like this one."
The staff is outstanding. Stayed 3 nights. Rooms clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Hotel was nice. A little difficult to find at first; but overall in a nice quiet area. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Excellent experience"
Hotel is extremely clean and welcoming. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Definitely recommend and would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
C
"Excellent hotel!"
Super speedy check in, friendly staff. Everything about this hotel was perfect.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Excellent food, great service
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
The rooms were clean and spacious, much more so than other Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed at in the past. While there were a couple of signal issues with the TV, it's not like I was in there long enough for it to be a problem, and wasn't staying there to watch TV anyways. The breakfast buffet will run you an additional $12 per person, but I thought it was worth it. Lots of good choices, the food was all good quality and the staff that's around is pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Labor Day Weekend Getaway"
We were here some time back and I liked it's location and the overall condition so I decided to take my family here for one last getaway before the school year started. We truly enjoyed our accommodations here and the staff is always warm and friendly. It's also nice to know that Buffalo Wild Wings is right next door :-)
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Rory
"Great value"
Sweet hotel, great price.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Hiking Trip"
The hotel was driving distance to our weekend hiking excursion. It is easy to drive to Delaware Water Gap. There was a few places restaurants near the hotel. One thing my husband and I did not like in our room. The trash in the bathroom dI'd not get emptied before we checked into the room. We still would return to this hotel as long as the room is managed to be cleared up.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Jasmine F.
The mattress was very uncomfortable. There should be a small continental breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"wedding stay over"
Great experience although short lived. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Very convenient. Close to the mall."
During my hotel stay, hotel personnel particularly at the front desk showed professionalism and courtesy towards their customers.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Luz
"Good stuff"
Everything about my stay was great, with one complaint. The guy at the front dark (who seemed new) told me that there was complimentary breakfast. When we were finished eating thw waitress came up to my table and asked if we had breakfast vouchers or if she should charge it to the room. Now, I don't know if this man was supposed to give us vouchers or if he accidentally said complimentary, but because the breakfast buffet and served dishes were so good, and not to pricey, we did not make a fuss. Just make sure to ask about this when you arrive.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Kaelyn
The hotel was great. Pool was wonderful. Great restaurants and stores within walking distance. Very clean. Loved it
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Quick stay for a local event"
Its a fine place to stay
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Beth
"Had a wonderful weekend stay"
This hotel is really nice they will be upgrading the rooms soon lobby is redone and really nice. Pool was clean and room was spotless. I recommend this hotel to anyone in Rockaway area ! We will definitely be back soon..
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Anthony
"close for our needs"
I booked 2 queens and got a king with a sofa bed. VERY uncomfortable sofa pullout. Staff was GREAT about this and changed our room for the next night. Very professional and I will stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Couldn't have asked for better"
On our way into the city to see the sites and stopped to rest before the big day ahead. Kids had a fun time in the pool and we enjoyed relaxing and watching them.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Travis
"Central New Jersey"
I was treated very well by the staff. The rooms were not special, but were clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
GJH
"Very nice and clean"
All good , very nice
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Pablo
"Doesn't care about reserv made thru 3rd parties"
I booked 3 rooms ~ 2 rooms where supposed to be adjoining. This was for family members that were attending a party for my son that was leaving for the Marines. The morning of check-in we confirmed our reservations and also that we would have adjoining rooms (small children in the rooms). We were assured that everything was set. Went to check-in and were told they didn't have the rooms we requested and they wouldn't honor our request because we booked thru a 3rd party. We argued with them for over an hour and they wouldn't budge. I will never waste my time again with this hotel (and I actually live in town) and unfortunately may reconsider using hotels.com again if this is the way their available hotels treat customers. It was a horrible experience for my guests and a direct reflection on me as the host.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Barb
"Very convenient and comfortable hotel"
Hotel was convenient to NYC and was situated around many restaurants. The hotel was clean and affordable and the kids loved the pool.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Christopher
"Great hotel great staff great location"
Great getaway with my husband only problem was the girls baseball team that was also staying the weekend they were in the halls, elevators, pool, fitness center yelling and rough housing and just all over the place making a headache for whoever was trying to have a relaxing time. Will definitely stay again after confirming no baseball teams are reserved.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Lynique
"Nice Weekend Getaway"
The hotel itself was nice- nothing too amazing about it. We were very excited to see that there were malls and stores surrounding the hotel. We could literally walk to the mall. The pool was inside, but worked. We did love the restaurant, and the outdoor patio, which they let us hang out on all day. However, do not pay extra the morning brunch. BIG disappointment.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"I love the Rockaway location"
I went with my girlfriend the only thing that I wasn't expecting was that it was really family orriented so there was little kids running and screaming everywhere it looks like a lot of events go on there it could have been just because i did go memorial day weekend. The room was nice we werent bothered in the room at all the staff was ver detail orriented and tried to go up and above for their customer even allowed us to take the breakfast upstairs which a lot of places wont allow you to do i loved my stay i would return when there isnt a lot of kids around.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Stefanie
"Softball Trip"
We stayed overnight so we could avoid an early wake up call for an 8 AM softball tournament.. The hotel was occupied by a lot of people who had the same idea. Some of the kids were completely unruly, and their parents were no better. The hotel staff did a great job keeping them in check. If you subtract the Staten Island Saints softball program from the equation, this would have been a perfect stay.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Had a pleasant stay. Rooms were clean and the staff very courteous. Location was key! I would definetly stay there again.
5 night trip May 8, 2014
"Our stay"
The drop down window doesn't allow me to enter type of my visit, which was family visit and not business trip, where we did see few business man/ woman around , we also saw couples and families, the hotel caters to all, very nice and clean . Attentive and accommodating. Location was great , shopping, coffee shops, and straight line to rt 10 and right down from 80 . Very nice and will defenetly return.
5 night business trip May 8, 2014
"Wonderful staff!!!"
We arrived late in the evening. The restaurant was closed and we're too tired to look for a nearby restaurant. I went to the gift shop to buy water and crackers or anything to eat until breakfast next day. There were no crackers. The young man at the reception desk offered to go to the kitchen to look for crackers. When he came back, he handed me a full size plate of different kind of crackers. I was not able to get his name. We checked in on Friday, May 9, 2014. I was really so wowed by his action. He went above and beyond his job duties. He really did a phenomenal job anticipating that we were going to be so hungry that night ;-). BTW, the check-in was extremely an easy process too. I would like to send him a thank you card. I hope someone from your establishment message me the name of this young man. I believe he was also the one who process our check out on Tuesday, May 13, 2014. Overall, top-notch service!!! Will definitely stay at Hilton Garden Inn again!
Other trip May 14, 2014
Norie
"Very Noisy Guests on our WHOLE Floor!"
I couldn't sleep at all because people were "partying" in the hall all night. We would like to get a significant amount for the stay credited to my card.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice and quite"
The hotel was very clean, friendly staff & good food.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Business perfect"
I will stay again for next trip in
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014