All hotels in Rosemont, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10300 W Higgins Road, Rosemont, IL, 60018, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Inexpensive, convenient. No frills."
There was a shuttle back and forth to the airport which was very convenient. Very close to airport. Free continental breakfast was nice. It had hot food as well. Note you have to walk down a hallway to an adjoining restaurant. The night I came in they were repairing the boiler and there was no hot water (thus my lower condition rating). However, they gave me a 50% discount. At least anyone staying here will have the newer boiler. I needed new towels because some were on the floor and I wasn't sure if they were clean. Someone came right away. Otherwise room seemed clean.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"No hot water"
There was no hot water in the hotel when I arrived. The staff promised that the hot water would be up and running early the next morning. I woke up to find, still no hot water. The staff promised that it would be fixed that afternoon. I got back to the hotel in the afternoon to find no hot water. The hotel staff again guaranteed me that it would be up and running in the AM. I woke up again to find no hot water. My biggest complaint is with how the staff managed the situation. They left a note in every room informing us of the problem with the boiler as if it was a routine maintenance event. However, when I spoke to the plumber, he informed me that the reason why it was taking so long was lack of maintenance. The front desk gave me a hotel specific gift card for 75 dollars, which I'm not sure when I will use - but they tried. The water was not only cold, it was freezing. I didn't need coffee after my morning showers. This might have been an isolated incident but the way that management handled it tells me it most likely was not.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"NO HOT WATER"
Lights burned out coffee spilled on door heat unit made noise all night and I got up in the morning and no hot water told clerk about it said someone was coming to fix it.I didn't get a shower feel I should not have pay full rate. I will never stay there again and neither should any one else
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Ronald
"extra charge"
this is a park an fly motel with a very good shuttle 24 hours a day the only problem is we left our car for 4 days and they charged us 50 bucks to park and that is not on the web site that I saw it was quite an extra surprise, it was to late at night to change motels
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
rodney
"Overnight stay"
Shuttle for pick up took a while, but once we got to the hotel, the staff was welcoming although it was late at night. Shuttle to the Airport was escellent. Sleeping was not good because the room was too cold.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Andy & Ruta
"Good place for the price"
Friendly staff, the room was clean and comfortable. The only down side was the noisy guests in the hallways... next to the hotel there is a nightclub some of the people that go to the nightclub end up in the hotel after they are drunk. I spent couple nights in the hotel and every night there was at least on incident of loud people in the hallways.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Slept well,bed was so comfortable,needed better shampoo and soap products. NO POP MACHINES
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"If only for a night, its ok."
Stayed her for a quick layover. You get what you pay for. The shuttle service was nice and on time!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Cool"
No complaints about hotel stay. A lot of construction in area though.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Latrice
This hotel is very overpriced, will not stay there again
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
chris
"Needs some updating and a little lipstick!"
Average hotel, nothing special but fine for a night!
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Travis
"Less moderate hotel!"
The smell in the atmosphere was unpleasant and the cleanliness of the room was not the best. There was hair on the sheets. The water pressure in the toilet was very low. And there was only one dry towel in the bathroom with no microwave!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Debra
bad experience Overall I don't like it, Staff are ok amenities are not available as shown breakfast room about 5-7 minutes walk
Arslan
"Older, but nice, clean and safe."
The hotel is a little older, but in mostly good repair. The staff and customer service are good. Because the hotel is older, there are some slightly confusing things about it (how to make the elevator work on my first night) but otherwise it is a nice, clean, place to stay with free parking and a shuttle to the airport.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Old, dirty. Restroom looks disgusting. Walls are super thin. You can hear everything. The pictures of the room online is nothing like the actual rooms. Would not recommend.
"Cleanest and service"
Service stuff make us feel that wherever they were doing was more important than "we" the customer! The where we stay at was clean, but the shower was working as any other western and the.
......?.... no
"Pack Expo"
The staff was very courteous to our needs. Shuttle service was good. The hotel clerk was very helpful in directions as well.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Yolanda
No complaints. Everything was up to expectations. I dont know what more to say so I will fill it up with meaningless stuff. Oops! Please add a bit more to your review Oops! Please add a bit more to your review Oops! Please add a bit more to your review Oops! Please add a bit more to your review Oops! Please add a bit more to your review Oops! Please add a bit more to your review Oops! Please add a bit more to your review
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great Stay for Studying"
I needed a reliable location that was conducive to a quiet study like environment. I was preparing for a important performance evaluation, and this hotel fit the bill. Quiet environment, friendly staff willing to answer last minute questions, transportation to and from O'hare airport, quick efficient delivery of food from neighboring restaurants and continental breakfast each morning. Moreover, the sport bar adjacent to the hotel offers scrumptious grilled vegetables (if you are looking for a healthy option) and there are drink vending machines that provide bottled water. You will not be disappointed.
3 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
was nice service the out side is a little run down or let's say older looking could use a little work in this but service was great room was great.... thanks for a nice trip...
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Aldo J
"Weekend getaway"
Room was nice. Staff was courteous.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Budget friendly and comfortable"
The shuttle service was nice to have after a long travel day. Check in was slow due to a van load of people but I was very pleased with my room. It was comfy. Overall I would probably stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2014
Bryan
"No hot water."
This hotel offers a basic roof over your head. I was satisfied with it until I had to take a cold shower because there was no hot water. This was very unpleasant.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Jeffrey
Nice people but a run down $75 a night Motel type of place. No hot water in morning or just a trickle
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Never again"
Booked a week, stayed half a day. Place was run down and bad area. Went over to the Hyatt
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Not bad"
The hotel was in a good spot and had a pretty good price for our purposes, however, we had asked for a "do not disturb" sign to be placed on our door, and it was not. There was no bell on the counter, and I was waiting to speak to someone at the desk for several minutes. The beds were comfortable, though, and the rooms were fairly clean. We had a room near the elevator I think, so the noises were louder than I would have liked. Overall, not a bad hotel.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Looked great in the pictures!"
Room smelled like musty fish- had to run the air conditioning to kill the smell or open the window. Hotel had to have been built in the 80's. Carpet was gross- wore shoes in the room. Bed coverings didn't stay on the mattress. We were on the 3rd floor, looked like the roof leaked - damaged. Bathroom gross- tub tiles were moldy. Water pressure was ridiculesly low. Barely could shower. Only used it to sleep in. Trust me - don't do it.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Not like the pictures"
The hotel does not look anything like the pictures posted on Hotels.com. It is a very old hotel with rooms that haven't been remodeled in quite a while. The staff, however, was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good Short Stay"
Hotel overall needs an update. It should be more visually appealing.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Jose
"It is what it is, an airport hotel"
Absolutely functional, with no frills, very easy and quick shuttle ride to the terminals at all hours. Easy to get to from the city ($33 uber ride). It is not a hotel to vacation in, but a wonderful place to lay your head between flights
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Alan
"Needs to be torn down"
The building was dirty. The maid carts were always in the middle of the hall. The main doors were open for you to stare right into the dirty laundry. (I happen to know that's not what the best Western franchise manual says to do) There is another best Western that picks up at the airport and does not even mention this best Western. As a result you can be driven 30 minutes to the wrong hotel and the people will not drive you back. This happened to me.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Closest hotel to DePaul we could find for Family W"
Breakfast was very good, both mornings we stayed there. Both check in and check out went smoothly. Room was clean with two double beds.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Convenient and adequate hotel"
I stayed for the convenience of being near the airport and the 24-hour shuttle service. The hotel was clean and comfortable. I took advantage of the option to leave my car at the hotel during my out of town trip. It was very inconvenient and unsafe for me as a single woman to go to and from the parking garage next door.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
The room was adequate and clean enough. However, the facility looks rather run down. For example, the carpeting in the hallway was worn. The only place to eat was a bar. Next time I will pay a little more and stay at a nicer place.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
World traveler
The rooms and overall hotel was disgusting. The hallways and rooms smelled terrible, the a/c worked only enough to keep it bearable. The toilet and vanity were cheap residential grade. The only reason I stayed is because my office set me up there, any other time I would have left after 10 minutes
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Jay
"Airport convenience"
Stayed at this hotel overnight for a morning flight. For the purpose of my stay, the hotel met all basic needs regarding room availability, size, and cleanliness. I haven't tried the breakfast since my flight was early but grabbed a good cup of coffee from their lobby - was great! The hotel is a little outdated but I wasn't here for vacation. Airport shuttle runs every 30min and is 5 min from terminals. I would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Not Pleased"
One night stay. Sheets did not fit bed, carpet stained, peeling paint, small size toiletries. Pleasant staff, efficient shuttle. Nearby restaurant very good.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice hotel to approach ORD"
Very close to ORD, good transportation (complimentary), good complinentary breakfast meal
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Henry
"I will never stay here again."
We got the room the farthest away because we got it through Expedia and not directly from Best Western. I guess it is punishment. It smelled very much of mildew. There was one towel and one washcloth. The sink would not drain. We were so tired because we just flew in from overseas. It was very disappointing but we were too tired to do anything about it. We fly a lot through Chicago but won't stay here again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Shuttle to O'Hare Worked Great"
We were able to make reservations for 3 spots on the 4:35 a.m. shuttle to O'Hare. Worked perfectly.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Gene Felder
"close to airport"
convenient for ground transportation - bus and train
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"close to airport"
food was excellent at sports bar and breakfast also very good. hotel itself, old and kinda dirty in halls, especially. shuttle service NOT very timely, nor desk service for towels, etc............thought beds were supposed to be queens, only were regular size.....3 people, little sleeping room. beds were comfortable, tho, and the bathroom and bedroom were well kept.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Best Western - Best Economy"
Nearness to O'Hare airport is a major plus. Complimentary buffet breakfast exceeded expectations. Rooms were clean and hotel employees friendly while being professional. Room rates were reasonable (check for special offers). And being adjacent to a restaurant/sports bar, was a significant benefit.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Lou
"Not clean or modern."
Poor condition. Dirty carpets, small old bathroom and the continental breakfast is disappointing. If you can afford it find another hotel chain.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"Book A Different Hotel or Park at Ohare"
This was the worse hotel experience I have had. I travel frequently for work and leisure. I drove late at night to arrive at this hotel as I had an early morning flight out of Ohare the next day. When I arrived I found out the parking was located in an adjacent parking ramp not on the Best Western grounds. I arrived in my room which was limited in comfort. At this point I wanted to turn on my TV and just relax when my TV didn't work. When we contacted the front desk they offered no alternatives, room change or compensation for the room. The parking fee was not a savings as they only allow you to buy it for 7 days at a time. I only needed 9 but had to pay for 14 days of parking. I would not recommend this hotel nor will I book this hotel again for future travel. When I arrived home I called for the shuttle and was told it only runs every 30 minutes. I had just missed the shuttle and would need wait 30 minutes. After traveling 12 hours I got a cab instead.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Disappointing"
This hotel was not impressive. It's not cleaned and old. In need of some Remodeling. Rooms were small and was not impressed with the bathroom. The sink was tilted forward so you couldn't sit anything there and it wasn't cleaned very well. The cleaning staff was standing in the hallways talking more than doing their job. They had continental breakfast if you could find where it was. We would not go back.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
K
Run down but okay for a night stay
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"A refreshing night before onward travel"
I stayed at the Best Western the last time I was through O'Hare & the hotel continues to improve. Generally, I'm impressed with the changes BUT the continental breakfast area needs sorting out. That said, the staff in that area couldn't have been more accommodating & helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2014
Ann D
"Ok but"
Coffee pot missing in room and hair dryer did not work
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Liz
"Location is the only saving grace"
This is an outdated hotel that needs a serious facelift. The entire staff could use customer service training too. Very rude and unhelpful.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014