All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
5618 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Clean, nice breakfast, close to Universal Studios. Spent 4 days and would return for another stay.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Great hotel !!!"
Everything was great ,the only thing will be to have a better set up for the shuttle, but is nice to have that service!
3 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
"Definitely recommend."
Nice hotel, very comfy beds and breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Anna
The hotel are in excellent location, clean and good. The front desk service is not good, no received any cordiality from the people. They are not accesible for the guest. I rate 4.3.
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Maywalida
"Good price and Convenient"
My family and I were visiting Universal Studios and unless you were staying at Universal Studios, I don't think the hotel could have been much closer. It was perfect for our trip to the theme park and close to other attractions. While there is a shuttle, it is on a very tight schedule that you need to sign up for ahead of time. We ended up driving to the park because of the limited schedule. The breakfast was decent, but my family and I did not enjoy the turkey sausages. The room was spacious enough for my husband, two grown kids, and myself. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was roomy. I would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Nice place
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Good Location."
This is 3rd time I have stayed at this Hotel. The first two times were great. It was clean the rooms were very nice and the location was good for where I needed to go. This stay was very disappointing. My room was crawling with roaches.We did not return until early morning so we just went to bed with the light on. I went the front desk in the morning and informed them of the problem. The manager offered to switch rooms but I was sure with the amount we had seen that they were not contained to my room. The Manager said he would call the pest control and take care of it. I agreed. I was on the property most of the day and had not seen that anyone was there. I went to a show that evening and again returned really late and the roaches were still running. when I went to check out I asked about the pest control person being there and the clerk told me they sent the maintenance guy in there and he could not find any roaches. Now I'm upset that you didn't do what you said and if you needed proof you could have checked the garbage can where all the dead ones were. They told me they were going to give me a discount for the room and handed me a $20 gift card to be used at their properties. I am insulted! My advise to you is if you don't mind roaches....go camping it's cheaper.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Tammy
Great inexpensive hotel within one mile of universal studios. Safe comfy.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything."
Short trip to Universal & Sea World. Hotel was in great location & breakfast was awesome!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Very comfy and we loved having the pool one of the days for ourselves just that everyone seemed to be at universal park
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Sandra
"My review"
Good room, breakfast was ehhhh
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Hayden
"Great Hotel, Would Stay Again!"
I chose this hotel because of location and based off of other reviews and I am glad to say I was not disappointed. I booked the hotel for a Bachelorette Party at City Walk and I absolutely loved it. It is in a great location, there are several restaurants in the parking lot and a Starbucks as well. Universal is a block away and overall the location is in a very convienent place. I am very particular on how I like my bathrooms and this bathroom was very large. It was large enough for 3 girls to do hair and make up in at one time, also very large mirror. The tub, tub corners, floor, and toilet all were VERY clean. That was a major plus, because nothing is more icky than a dirty bathroom. The housekeeping staff was very friendly, they stopped by right after check in to see if everything was okay and if we did not like how the room was set up. The front desk staff was very hospitable as well. The breakfast was delicious, needless to say, it was a necessity for a hangover! This stay was so enjoyable that I have booked the hotel for another weekend in November. Overall, a great hotel and I would recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Trevor
"Enjoyable"
Was only there for a couple of days, but I've been there before and I haven't had any problems.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Nice and clean we only spent the night passing by
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Universal Vacation"
Nice place to stay and with in walking distance of Universal (about a mile). Service was good, hotel was clean, breakfast was plentiful, and nice exercise room.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Decent Hotel close to Universal"
The Hotel was nice but not the greatest. It served the purpose of our trip, some place to sleep near Universal Orlando. The staff was nice and the free breakfast every morning was definitely a bonus. We paid around $110.00 per night which was a good price compared to some Hotels in the area. There were several places to eat within walking distance and also a Walgreens. The shuttle to Universal was nice but could be offered a little more often the twice in the AM and twice in the PM. I would not recommend the "Golden Coral" as part of your dinning options. The food was not very good and the Dinning Room was rather "dirty".
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Couples trip to Orlando."
This hotel was clean and affordable. The breakfast was great.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Only stayed for 3 nights to visit Universal and it's very well placed for that purpose, with universal within walking distance if you feel that way inclined. However, a shuttle bus is provided for those of us that are 'less athletic'. The staff were really helpful and the room quiet and comfortable; essential after a day riding the roller coasters and the heat of Orlando. There is bars and restaurants just across the car park and a useful 24 hr a day store which sells just about all you need during your stay. There's also a small pool which is ideal to cool off after the excitement of a day in the parks. If I come back this way, I'd definitely consider using this place again.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Guy
"Nice hotel, close to parks."
The staff was very nice. Super helpful. Room was clean.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
TODD
We were within walking distance to Universal! Very convenient.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Nice clean room, great breakfast and fast free shuttle. I would stay there again. The kids loved the pool and made friends during our stay.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Lynda
Nice and quiet stay , room was cleaned and comfortable
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
TANNY
Was very close to where we were going. Love the convience of resturants and the cleanliness of the room
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
rose
"Perfect location to the parks"
Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Hot breakfast every morning is a must have. the breakfast. It was perfect for us to start our day. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Will DEFINITELY recommend to anyone I know!"
Very clean, friendly staff, close to Universal and while it's not right on I-drive, it is very close to everything without being in the middle of it! Felt safe walking through this area at night. Parking is situated between hotel and the main road that has a small 'mall' that has a Japanese Steak House, a gift shop, Miller's Ale House, a Starbucks, and Walgreens. While not a new hotel, everything is updated very well and I believe was one of the best hotel stays we have had. Couldn't beat the value with a stick! So nice to come here after a long day and rest. Our room was on the 3rd floor (even numbers overlook the parking lot) and it was extremely quiet even though there were a lot of people in the hotel. The breakfast area fills up quickly in the morning, and there is usually an issue finding a seat. So get there early. There is a shuttle that runs to Universal and I believe another place. It tells you on the website.
5 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Deidra
Close to universal nice hotel only problem is air did not work properly and room was very warm!
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
ricky
"Nothing special here..."
Room was adequate, but you could tell it was just gotten a face lift remodel. Almost all of the outlets wouldn't hold a phone charger they were so loose. The hair dryer shorted out while my wife was using it. Their fix was to bring a hand-held, and then they then removed the old one, and filled the hole in the drywall. The breakfast area is severely lacking in seating in the mornings. Be prepared to take your food to your room and eat it. It was very close to the parks though.
4 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Keith
We had a great stay, just the pool was a little dirty.
4 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Maxine
Wonderful breakfasts and shuttle service to Universal Studios.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Recent stay June 2015"
nice place close to Universal and walking distance to restaurants like Golden Corral and store like Walgreens.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"One desk attendant was rude and very unfriendly"
Upon arrival, the desk attendant was unfriendly, gave almost no contact and made disgusted like faces if asked a question. The next day one woman at the desk was helpful. Then again when the first desk/ registration person was there again, she rolled her eyes. I saw her act like that with others. The laundry room was good. Only one set of a washer and dryer but worked well
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
retired in FL
"Visit to Universal"
Stayed while visiting Universal theme park. Excellent breakfast. Could use more shuttle trips to Universal. Pool is small but nice.Price was reasonable.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Good hotel."
Very friendly staff. Room was very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again for next Orlando trip. Very close to universal.
5 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"universal trip"
went to check in and there was a sign up on the desk saying "be back in ten minutes". 30 minutes later a young lady came out and couldnt unlock the door to behind the desk. she had to climb over the counter. she then began to explain that a disgruntled guest wanted to be on the other side of the hallway and she had to go fix the bed sheets in their room because she was the only employee there at the time. I had no problem waiting to check into the hotel, but i think its a little ridiculous for a young lady or anybody to be working at a busy hotel by themselves . i did complain about the toaster and the next day at breakfast i noticed it was replaced
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Cara
"Good priced hotel near Universal Studios."
Got a room with view of the parking lot on the 2nd floor. You can hear people arrive and hear them talk, so noise wise it wasn't really good but the room was comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was a good thing. Hot and cold items, juices and teas and coffee. Staff is very pleasant and courteous and helpful. I very rarely give 5 stars and this is no exception. There is always something to improve on. But generally, a good choice for the money.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
CB
"Overall great place with a few issues"
The night auditor was not a very pleasant fella. Sam, the manger, Andy and Carla at the front desk were awesome. Housekeeping was hit and miss. Several days leaving no fresh towels. Breakfast was standard fare for a hotel. Breakfast attendant was great. Bus to parks was nice but very crowded. One day the driver allowed more passengers than seat belts.
8 night family trip May 22, 2015
very nice and clean hotel and is close to Universal studios
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to universal"
My sister and I stayed at this hotel for a long weekend and had the best time. The bathroom was clean and had granite counter tops!! The beds we're super comfortable and it was very convenient to have a mini fridge and microwave!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
It was awesome!!!!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Christina
"Travel Guide Liar"
Overall we enjoyed our stay here. We took advantage of the free breakfast and the shuttle to the Universal theme parks. Room was overall pretty decent. Only thing to be wary of is the travel/theme park guide who works in the lobby. He fed us lies about FL resident black out dates to get us to buy tickets non FL resident through the hotel for over $25 more than the price we actually paid. Luckily I called the guest services and found out the real blackout dates and our trip went on without a hitch. We just purchased tickets at the park gate. I feel he was trying to take advantage of unsuspecting people so just be cautious.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Kayla
"So close to Universal"
the staff was great, free breakfast was very nice, great choices, coffee, juice....so many choices. It was a hassle free stay thanks to expiedia and staff.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Brad
"No Wifi - Unacceptable service"
Free Wifi was down during the entire time I was staying here. The hotel staff was not helpful and very dismissive with my concerns. I was staying here for work and was unable to get online, and was given no support or good reason for this. Overall my stay was very unacceptable and I will not stay at this hotel or another best western again in the future.
4 night business trip May 20, 2015
Adrian
It was nice.. not so good if you want to work out but the rest is ok
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great Stay !"
We choose this hotel as it was relatively close to Universal Studios. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They had a complimentary shuttle to the park but enjoyed walking also a couple of times. It was just about a 15 minute walk. The rooms were clean , the beds were comfortable and the breakfast that was included was wonderful...would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Janet
"Perfect location for Universal Studios"
We had 6 people jammed into a family suite, but not much time spent in the room when visiting universal. We walked to and from Universal every day; less than 15 min walk (nice and safe walk). Good restaurant choices/prices right in the same parking lot as the hotel. We were all over 25 years old, and the Walgreens in the parking lot made for cheap drinks in the hotel (and mini bottles for the park!). Best perk of the hotel has to be the free breakfast; great quality and selection for a hotel breakfast.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"people and service was great"
Air was not operating proply
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Universal Studios"
Close to the park about a mile or so walking distance, our room was very clean did have a musty smell to it but other than that a good hotel for the price.
Other trip May 14, 2015
nicci
"great stay"
Everything was great. Only downside was Ac was a little noisy on start up. Would stay again
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Alfred
nice midrange hotel in Orlando-clean room within walking distance to several restaurants, a Starbucks, a Walgreens walking distance to Universal Studios and the City Center
Other trip May 12, 2015
Virginia
I recommend this hotel to anybody this in town going to Universal Studios breakfast is great staff are very nice hotel is a beautiful hotel for the price
Other trip May 12, 2015