All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
5618 Vineland RdOrlandoFL32819United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Value for money
    Great room
    Bad pool
"Great hotel for the money!"
The staff was excellent and very accommodating. The walking distance to Universal City Walk was longer than described, but other than that, everything was good.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
Gary L
"Great value, minutes from everything"
Hotel was clean & comfortable, breakfast included, free shuttle to Universal parks
4 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Very nice.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
James M
"Halloween Horror Nights Stay"
The only complaint I could make is that room service came REALLY early that morning before I checked out. It blew my mind to be woken up by room service when I'm checking out by 11 anyways? But overall this was a wonderful place to stay, very comfortable and quiet.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Breanna
"Great location for Universal/Islands/City Walk"
My husband, daughter and I stayed here to attend Halloween Horror Nights 25!! This hotel is SUPER close to Universal. I am extremely picky about hotels and want my hotel stay to be nicer than my own house or bedroom. The BW+ was just below that. It was clean and recently updated. We didn't get a chance to try the hot/cold breakfast. Check in and check out was very fast.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Leslie
"It's OK!"
1st night 3rd floor drunk people had to be removed by pd, woke me out of sound sleep.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Ronald
A couple of incidents with drunk guests in the middle of the night. The staff needs to be on top of it.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Karena was very helpful during our check in. Everyone was friendly.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Marisela
"Convenient Hotel, Horrible experience"
Hotel is appealing to the eye, but if a problem occurs the staff is extremely rude. We were woken up at 6am in the morning by a woman screaming and throwing her things at people in the hallway and had to resort to calling the police because no one would answer at the front desk. The owner of the hotel would not let the police take care of the disturbed woman and let her stay until the police returned later that day for the same reason to take her. I was upset because the woman had woken up everyone in my room including a baby. When we approached the manager about it he got upset and yelled at us (he did the same for other guests as well). Then when talking to the owner he told us to show compassion for the crazy woman and said to GET OUT if we didn't like how he handled things. This hotel will not go out of businuss because of this but the people who run this hotel are the worst kind of business owners I have ever encountered. Plus my child's feet were filthy with dirt after running around just in the room barefoot. Worst. Hotel. Experience. Ever.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Rachel
"Meh. It was somewhere to sleep... Not much else."
This is one of those, "you get what you pay for" experiences. The hotel was fine - I was there to spend the day at Universal. For that, it was convenient. The shuttle was run poorly, with very limited options so I ended up only getting a ride to the part and being forced to walk back to the hotel, and then to/from the park the second time in the evening. The service was disappointing and the front desk agents disengaged. I actually couldn't even get a hold of the front desk from my room - called three times. Finally dialed from my cellphone and after a dozen rings, someone answered, and every question I asked they responded in a way that told me that they'd rather be doing anything else but helping me. The A/C ran all night even when I tried to adjust it so I was freezing... Next time I'll pay the additional $20 to stay at the Doubletree, which is closer to the park entrance.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2015
Natalie
"Weekend trip to universal"
Staff was rude and breakfast was bad. Room key stopped worked and agent behind the counter was not helpful at all. Very arrogant. Coffee was like water. Breakfast was bordeline uneatible.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Wes
"The pictures on line were not the hotel we stayed,"
I requested ajoining room and they didn't even have them in the hotel. For what we were charged, we should have gotten what we requested. To be mislead with the pictures is another problem, when you arrive and see you were mislead set a tone, that's not good, shame Expedia and Best Western. The staff was great
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
family weekend
"Super close to Universal Studios parks!"
It was a very nice experience. Last year we stayed at another hotel that it said that it was close to the Universal Studios parks but it wasn't. This year, we stayed on this one and this one is truly super near the parks. 12 mins walk from the hotel and you are inside! Perfect when you missed the shuttle or can't get a taxi after Horror Nights, you can just walk and be in your hotel in less than 15 mins. Totally staying next year again! Loved the fact that there was a Walgreens, Starbucks and Golden Corral in front of the hotel.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
Shakira
"Great hotel in perfect location!"
I booked this hotel for our getaway to Universal and Islands of Adventure. It was Perfect! Extremely clean and breakfast was really good. This hotel is away from all the traffic of International Drive yet still really close to the parks. There is decent dining options witin walking distance as well as Starbucks and Walgreens. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Christina
"universal vacation"
Overall the room was nice. Very close to universal studios but while we were out the hotel decided to shampoo our carpets and we came back to a soaking wet floor and no other room to move to
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
"Nice hotel, very close to Universal Theme Park"
Best Western was excellent, very handy for Universal Studios Parks and the hotel shuttle was also very handy and on time. The complimentary breakfast was also excellent and a very good selection was on offer. All in it was a very reasonable price for three adults and two children for two nights. The reviews I read when booking Best Western convinced me to book this hotel. This is my first review I have ever done and for me it shows that the review system really works.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
Abbey
"Vacation"
Older hotel but well maintained. Breakfast could be improved.
4 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
"Very nice AAAAAAA place see you next year"
We love coming to this Best Western we have never ever had any problems with any of the employees and and very friendly we have been going there for quite a few years and I give AAAAA plus and I would recommend this place to anybody
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Terri and Jeffrey
"OK hotel"
The hotel is in a good location. The room was nice with great beds. I would have rated it a little higher, but I was a little tainted by 2 things. First, although the room was clean, we had an issue with very small bugs throughout the room. Second, one of the front desk staff had no general information about the area. She couldn't even tell me if Universal Studios was within walking distance.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Perfect for us!"
We only needed an overnight stay but after hours of walking around Universal, we came back to a nice, clean room and went for a swim. It was perfect and the breakfast was excellent!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Dorothy
"easy decision"
i needed a one night stay for HHN25, it was great, comfortable and close to the park
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Manuel
bad experience with a lady from the front desk karla, she was so rude
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
SYLIA
Standard hotel in a great location to Universal Studios.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Came to spend a few days at a universal Studios. This hotel is very convenient for this purpose.
2 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"A great place to stay away from home"
It was excellent everything about the hotel. The lady at the registration desk (my first 2 nights, Carly) was very professional, courteous, and she deserves a raise. She is the face of the hotel, well dressed,groomed and beautiful. The breakfast is also exceptional. I will see you again...Thank you George R fourson Col US Army Ret
3 night trip Sep 13, 2015
george
"Ok"
The room where comfortable. But the elevator seemed a bit shaky to me. Also my 15 year old bought a sandwich out of the vendor machine and it was molded the hotel clerk did refund his money. But not what you expect out of a plus hotel.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
cindy
"Nice Hotel close to Universal Studios theme parks"
We have a good stay. There is breakfast included and shuttle to Universal Studios Theme Park. What I didn't like was that the best western points were not accumulated to my account because I reserved the hotel with expedia...I didn't know that.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Sandra
"Bugs"
Everything good except all the little bugs in the room
4 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Very nice hotel. Close to attractions."
I had been wanting to book this hotel for 2 days of my family vacation with my 3 daughters before moving on to my resort reservation at Cabana Bay Beach Resort but was hesitant because of some negative reviews. I went ahead and booked my reservation because I really just had to be the judge. Let me just tell you that I really DID NOT have a problem with this hotel. From the time I checked in on August 28th at 2 in the morning until August 29th I had nothing to complain about. I do need to say that the gentlemen at the the front desk at check in and the young lady at check out we're both friendly and professional and took care of my check in and check out very quickly. Also I informed hotel that I would be arriving late and the woman I spoke with over phone made notes in my reservation to make sure my room would be waiting for me..it was. We loved our room number 201. It felt new and very clean and I can't tell you how comfortable the bed was. The bathroom was another plus for me, It was very spacious with a long sink counter. I had NO problems with roaches as another person stated.This room and hotel was very nice and is close to Starbucks Burger King and many other places to eat. We also thought the breakfast was good. The pool was also nice. Since guests were probably at the parks we had pool all to ourselves which was very relaxing.Also housekeeping did great job cleaning our room.I am soo happy that I booked this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Rosie
"Close to EVERYTHING with a wonderful staff!"
This hotel was perfect for my family vacation. The staff was absolutely wonderful, everyone was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was nice and the pool and pool area was always clean. The hotel was quiet with comfortable beds and nice pillows. Our room had a microwave and small refrigerator which was very convenient since there is so much to do.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Clean, nice breakfast, close to Universal Studios. Spent 4 days and would return for another stay.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Great hotel !!!"
Everything was great ,the only thing will be to have a better set up for the shuttle, but is nice to have that service!
3 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
"Definitely recommend."
Nice hotel, very comfy beds and breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Anna
The hotel are in excellent location, clean and good. The front desk service is not good, no received any cordiality from the people. They are not accesible for the guest. I rate 4.3.
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Maywalida
"Good price and Convenient"
My family and I were visiting Universal Studios and unless you were staying at Universal Studios, I don't think the hotel could have been much closer. It was perfect for our trip to the theme park and close to other attractions. While there is a shuttle, it is on a very tight schedule that you need to sign up for ahead of time. We ended up driving to the park because of the limited schedule. The breakfast was decent, but my family and I did not enjoy the turkey sausages. The room was spacious enough for my husband, two grown kids, and myself. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was roomy. I would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Nice place
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Good Location."
This is 3rd time I have stayed at this Hotel. The first two times were great. It was clean the rooms were very nice and the location was good for where I needed to go. This stay was very disappointing. My room was crawling with roaches.We did not return until early morning so we just went to bed with the light on. I went the front desk in the morning and informed them of the problem. The manager offered to switch rooms but I was sure with the amount we had seen that they were not contained to my room. The Manager said he would call the pest control and take care of it. I agreed. I was on the property most of the day and had not seen that anyone was there. I went to a show that evening and again returned really late and the roaches were still running. when I went to check out I asked about the pest control person being there and the clerk told me they sent the maintenance guy in there and he could not find any roaches. Now I'm upset that you didn't do what you said and if you needed proof you could have checked the garbage can where all the dead ones were. They told me they were going to give me a discount for the room and handed me a $20 gift card to be used at their properties. I am insulted! My advise to you is if you don't mind roaches....go camping it's cheaper.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Tammy
Great inexpensive hotel within one mile of universal studios. Safe comfy.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything."
Short trip to Universal & Sea World. Hotel was in great location & breakfast was awesome!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Very comfy and we loved having the pool one of the days for ourselves just that everyone seemed to be at universal park
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Sandra
"My review"
Good room, breakfast was ehhhh
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Hayden
"Great Hotel, Would Stay Again!"
I chose this hotel because of location and based off of other reviews and I am glad to say I was not disappointed. I booked the hotel for a Bachelorette Party at City Walk and I absolutely loved it. It is in a great location, there are several restaurants in the parking lot and a Starbucks as well. Universal is a block away and overall the location is in a very convienent place. I am very particular on how I like my bathrooms and this bathroom was very large. It was large enough for 3 girls to do hair and make up in at one time, also very large mirror. The tub, tub corners, floor, and toilet all were VERY clean. That was a major plus, because nothing is more icky than a dirty bathroom. The housekeeping staff was very friendly, they stopped by right after check in to see if everything was okay and if we did not like how the room was set up. The front desk staff was very hospitable as well. The breakfast was delicious, needless to say, it was a necessity for a hangover! This stay was so enjoyable that I have booked the hotel for another weekend in November. Overall, a great hotel and I would recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Trevor
"Enjoyable"
Was only there for a couple of days, but I've been there before and I haven't had any problems.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Nice and clean we only spent the night passing by
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Universal Vacation"
Nice place to stay and with in walking distance of Universal (about a mile). Service was good, hotel was clean, breakfast was plentiful, and nice exercise room.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Decent Hotel close to Universal"
The Hotel was nice but not the greatest. It served the purpose of our trip, some place to sleep near Universal Orlando. The staff was nice and the free breakfast every morning was definitely a bonus. We paid around $110.00 per night which was a good price compared to some Hotels in the area. There were several places to eat within walking distance and also a Walgreens. The shuttle to Universal was nice but could be offered a little more often the twice in the AM and twice in the PM. I would not recommend the "Golden Coral" as part of your dinning options. The food was not very good and the Dinning Room was rather "dirty".
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Couples trip to Orlando."
This hotel was clean and affordable. The breakfast was great.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Only stayed for 3 nights to visit Universal and it's very well placed for that purpose, with universal within walking distance if you feel that way inclined. However, a shuttle bus is provided for those of us that are 'less athletic'. The staff were really helpful and the room quiet and comfortable; essential after a day riding the roller coasters and the heat of Orlando. There is bars and restaurants just across the car park and a useful 24 hr a day store which sells just about all you need during your stay. There's also a small pool which is ideal to cool off after the excitement of a day in the parks. If I come back this way, I'd definitely consider using this place again.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Guy
"Nice hotel, close to parks."
The staff was very nice. Super helpful. Room was clean.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
TODD
We were within walking distance to Universal! Very convenient.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015