All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
425 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel, close to the beach and restaurants"
I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was super friendly, especially the guy at the pool ( don't know his name) he provided great service and was super nice.
"My home away from home"
Every year I visit Miami and stay at the Savoy and every time, their service is excellent. The wait staff are all helpful, cheery and pleasant. The double pools, the overall ambiance of the hotel is so relaxing plus having access to the beach is a plus!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Nycole
Wish they would have better food selection but there is a walking distance to plenty of other restaurants. So thumbs up !
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Everything was great, but review your final bill at check out!!! I pre-paid one night's stay months before the trip and it wasn't automatically removed from my balance. They found it on record and did not have any problem updating my bill, but if I didn't catch it I would have overpaid over $350. Just take the time to review it at check out, and keep track of your room/pool/beach service charges.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
Seven of my closest friends and I were out in South Beach celebrating my friends Bachelorette! The hotel itself is located on the more quite side of ocean drive but minutes away walking distance from the center of it all. The staff was very friendly and attentive; they took immediate attention when we asked for food and drinks. The pool was clean and big too not to mention the beach; private and very very relaxing; they brought food and drinks out by the beach if you asked!! quite the service if you ask me....
Other trip May 31, 2014
"The Savoy"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The room was very spacious and clean. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful when I needed an answer to a question or any help. The location was great because it is right before the crowds begin on ocean drive. You can step out of your hotel and not be overwhelmed with tons of people for about 4 blocks or so.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Jonathan
"Wonderful stay in paradise!..."
Hotel is on the beach. It has everything what you would need for your vacation. Pools, beach, hotel, restaurants in one place. Quiet place and it is so close to the Ocean drive noise. But if you are staying in the Savoy hotel you won't hear any street noise. All hotel staff were so hospitable. Rooms are large and clean. Recreation area is very inviting and nice. Hotel has direct access to the beach. You will get 2 beach chairs, an umbrella and towels. The Savoy's beach is never crowded. It is a priority. We loved it. You can have breakfast or dinner in the hotel's restaurant. If we ever are coming back to the MiAMI Beach, we will definetely stay in the Savoy hotel. Keep up your work TEAM. Thank you for our wonderful vacation!..
Other trip May 22, 2014
GC
It was very close to everything. Right on the beach!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Noisey from 1:00am until 4:30 am"
beautiful hotel and beach, hotel staff and valet are excellent! South beach is a great place day and night until after midnight at about 1:00 other creatures come out from the woodwork or he double hockey sticks i don't know from where they come evil sounding looking and acting...people are revving engines blasting hip hop all night no sleep from 1:00am until 4:30am.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Keith&Diane
"perfect location"
right on beach. great pools. food and drink service at pools and beach. didnt have to fight for use of chairs and umbrellas at beach. had sand toys and lots of them with separate area for younger kids. walking distance to crazy fun strip. hotel fee very reasonable. room was one bedroom suite with pull out couch. had nice eat in kitchen. everyone was very friendly. able to check in early. will stay again and recommend.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
fawn
"WHAT A FABULOUS TIME!!"
I cannot tell you what a wonderful time we had!! We seriously felt like we owned the place!! Desk check in was smooth, Gleysi was wonderful. Rocky and Jose at the pool did anything and everything to make us happy. Jametrius and Jeffery with Boucher Brothers Beach Attendants were terrific on the beach. Every day had our chairs and umbrella ready for us. Gary the General manager at the Savory was a joy to talk to. Gave us so much history about the hotel and the area. The bellhop Tony was great always getting us ice for our room. Everyone was so generous with their time and made us feel like we were really SPECIAL!! In our room the turn down service was a nice surprise!! Great touch
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Tami
"Beautiful pools and deck space; close to beach."
Loved the place! Had view of ocean (though not advertised as such). Very roomy, pleasant suite. Personable service and good housekeeping. Plenty of pool/beach towels. Lovely outdoor areas. 2-3 blocks from Starbucks. Great beach paths out back gate. Pretty lobby. Urns of cold water with orange slices at front desk and pool.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"a bit shopworn hotel."
The facilities are very old; however, what was disconcerting was the shoddy workmanship (paint and drywall) when repairs were made. This was also the case in the common areas and in the restaurant. In addition, the mattress and pillows were incredibly uncomfortable. There was a sleeper sofa to accommodate our 12 year old son. It was your typical sleeper; however, it had a broken spring to enhance the pleasure of sleeping on it. The staff swore it had never received a complaint about the mattresses, sofas and pillows. What a surprise.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Good but Not worth >$425 per night"
I booked at this hotel as it had very good review. The location is great. It has 2 pools - one could be used by children. However, the room I got was not what I thought worth $425 (that is before state tax, resort tax, county tax, resort fee and valet parking, which totals >$50 per day); this was during spring break, week before Easter. Mine was on second floor, looking at parking lot, no balcony to dry swim suits. Shower was weak, and toilet water ran almost constantly (making some noise).
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Christine
"Dated!"
The staff was exceptional, however, the hotel was disappointing. The only good thing about it was it's proximity to the beach. It was dated, and not the cleanest. For the price of the room, I was shocked. Not at all what I expected. Will not return.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Joy
"Great Hotel!!!!!"
As soon as we got arrived at the hotel we were greeted by the front desk staff. Very friendly and a warm welcome. Our suite #109 was PERFECT! Spacious and clean and close to the pool area. The hotel itself looked and smelled clean and fresh. We loved the private beach access. Definitely would stay here again and recommend to a friend.
Kendra
"Very nice hotel with a great location"
Great value for the price and location... I will return again!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Friendly service, clean and spacious rooms. Breakfast is à la carte and quite nice. Bar and restaurant are deserted at night; that's because it's a 3 minute walk to bars and restaurants on Ocean Drive. The pictures of the pool make it look larger than it is; but overall very satisfied with this hotel.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"relax and enjoy!"
we loved it! beautiful grounds ! service was excellent! l food was good and reasonable. Loved the chocolate on my pillow! its the little things that make a vacation extra special!!!
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
jess
"The Savoy is a Lady"
This is a classy hotel on the beach with a long history of being a very high quality property. Our stay was only hampered by local activities which the hotel had nothing to do with. Don't go to Miami during the music festival known as Ultra Music Festival. The clientele at the hotel during our stay was not the usual crowd this property attracts. The hotel employees were as shocked as the normal type guests were by the behavior of the Ultra crowd. Fabian in particular went out of his way to make sure we were as well taken care of as possible. Including getting ear plugs for us and a complementary bottle of wine. Alex and Maryanne were also very good employees the hotel should be proud of. I would certainly stay there again however I would scan the local press first and make sure nothing like Ultra was going on!
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Absolutely Charming!"
We stayed here over other places because it had the beachy look we like. We have stayed at some ot the other high end hotels but they have a very "Vegas" feel and scene but the Savoy is much more laid back and beachy. It's definitely a quiet hotel and away from the the hustle and bustle but close enough that you can be a part of that if you want. Our hotel room has a pool view (highly recommend) and was a suite with a separte TV/sofa area in addition to the bedroom.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Quiet, safe and close to everything. No need for a"
Stayed during family vacation. Great choice. Nice pools and private access to beach.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Close, but not too close."
The Savoy is just south of the Art Deco district on Ocean Drive. It's an easy walk when you want to enjoy the District, but a peaceful retreat for relaxation. There is a courtyard with two pools and several sun deck just steps from the beach. The hotel staff was very friendly and eager to please. I would definitely stay at the Savoy again.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Very nice place!"
Our stay at the Savoy was very nice! The staff was very helpful and pleasant and answered any questions we had. Our room was great. The hotel may be a little old, but the rooms are nice and clean as was the rest of the hotel. Everyone of the staff that was outside by the beach and the pool were great! We would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Great location and wonderful service!"
A quick getaway for Spring Break. We loved being able to walk right out onto the beach and have an umbrella an chairs waiting for us. Great restaurants and shopping all around!
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Perfectly located, excellent hotel"
The Savoy is perfectly located, just by the beach (contrary to most other South Beach hotels). You get too avoid some of the crowds around Ocean Drive, but it's walking distance from most places in South Beach. The hotel staff - in particular those working in the resort area - was generally very attentive and pleasant. Rooms were extremely spacious and well kept.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Great spot"
Perfect except for shower. Bad water control, dark and small. Location of hotel is great.
9 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"Best location on Miami Beach"
The Savoy was in a great location, close but far enough away from the action of Ocean Drive. The hotel itself was like a little oasis and had a European, boutique feel about it. The staff was excellent - Rocky especially was so attentive and helpful. We felt pampered. The room was very clean and spacious. Overall a great experience that we would love to repeat. I would give 4.5 stars if possible. I think the atmosphere would outdo even the very expensive hotels in Miami Beach. The only drawback was that we travelled with our teenagers and they had to share a sofa bed. We would have preferred accommodations for four include beds for all of us.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, very friendly, helpful staff."
We came to the Savoy after 2 nights at The Fountain Bleau. What an improvement! The Fountain Bleau was noisy, crowded and so unfriendly. The Savoy was relaxing and more quiet. Just what we needed.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Katherine
"good location"
pool area was very nice, room was clean and well laid out...like a small apartment. bed was fine, nothing super fancy, but simple and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Olivia
"Beachfront hotel with excellent service."
Hotel had excellent service, with beach service from the restaurant or poolside service. Two lounge chairs and umbrella were also provided with the room. The location was great, next to the park on South Beach and across the street from many good restaurants and bars. It is an original Art Deco boutique hotel with a nice tropical pool area and padded chaises. It is nicely furnished with flat screen TVs in both rooms. The only negative is a little weathering of some of the outside woodwork from both age and tropical storms. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Jan
"Hidden Fees"
i thought when i booked at this hotel everything was included..... had no idea i was paying for bottled water in room, beach chair, and tons of state and county tax. 130$ of fees later not very happy
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Overpriced, smelly, and noisey"
Our visit began by finding out we had a first floor room looking into a parking lot, not what we had pictured based on the online pics. The hotel had a moldy smell throughout. Our bedding had stains and holes. The first night, house keeping came by pounding on our door a couple hours after going to bed and had the wrong room. 2 hours later our smoke detectors were going off. The front desk resolved this by removing the smoke detectors for our visit. Shortly after getting back to sleep in the middle of the night, party-goers above returned for the evening and cranked up the noise. We had originally chosen this hotel because it appeared to be somewhat family friendly (recommended as such on Expedia seem to recall). This was my worse experience at a hotel ever and I am baffled by the reviews on this site that say otherwise.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Andy
"Nice Hotel right on the beach"
We stayed for one night after coming back from a cruise. The hotel is old, but in great condition. The kids loved the large heated pool and I loved that we got to walk right out to the beach. The staff could've been a little more friendly, but other than that, it was a great night in Miami Beach!
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Fantastic location and amazing service!"
The hotel staff was so amazing. They took care of our every need! Rocky and Alex at the pool had things ready for us before we even asked. We had a great room 329. When our ac froze up they were thee in minutes to fix it! I can't exit to go back. The front desk had amazing staff.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Nice hotel right by the beach"
Looks a little old timey, but rooms and modern and spacious. A few steps from the beach
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
jose20
"Savoy Hotel"
The thing that made this stay so great was the service. Every one and I mean everyone could not have been better at customer service. All seemed to enjoy working there. Location just south of the main strip if Ocean Blvd was great. We had a suite in the main building which was a great setup. Two balconies and pool view. Very clean. Only comment that I believe applies to this entire bldg is the floors are thin due to wood construction so our neighbors above were heard easily. Pool and beach service great.
5 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"Deco with decay"
Staff at the front desk.was friendly and helpful The hotel grounds,and especially the pool area and hotel hallways need major upgrades. The suites are spacious but furniture has out lived it's live span. Great potential but a disappointment overall.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Quiet elegance by the sea!"
I was brought to the Savoy for my 60th birthday by my daughter. I can say it was a great experience! The location was the best part. I was able to sit by the pool and see the beach great view. The pool attendant, Rocky was most helpful, pleasant and professional. The staff at the front desk, Emmur and Daxchel were among all the receiving staff that were helpful and professional. The walk along Ocean Drive in this area was safe and the Art Deco area is great.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Therese
"close to ocean drive action witout noise & traffic"
friendly staff
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2014
"Ok hotel."
Pretty generic hotel, will avoid in future. Delano didn't have any rooms available so we booked Savoy. It's a bit overpriced and in my opinion not worth the money.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Quiet retreat steps away from the all night action"
This hotel is one of the few directly on the ocean in the Art Deco section of South Beach. It was quiet with helpful, friendly staff. The pools were well maintained, and there was plenty of seating. The poolside restaurant served very good breakfasts. The hotel has direct beach access, and has beach staff who set up hotel provided chairs and umbrellas. Food and drink can be ordered directly to the beach. One block north of the hotel is the beginning of the South Beach bar and restaurant scene with plenty of music, food and people watching to keep you entertained.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
TravelingElbys
Bedding is very hard (board like) uncomfortable and made our stay miserable due to lack of sleep.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"A Bit of Paradise"
Beautiful rooms and suites, art deco charm, enchanting tropical gardens with balconies overlooking pool or ocean, two lovely pools, comfortable lounges, chilled lemon water served to all, overlooking the ocean. Service is very friendly and very helpful. Staff members, who are both friendly and very competent make the stay at the Savoy overlooking the ocean a bit of paradise!!! Loved the So Fi location on the ocean as well!!!
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Terry
"Close to all must-see sights"
What a cool hotel! Had a fabulous stay. We had a suite, but I think they were all suites. Pool was private, away from the street. A little pricey, but worth it. South Beach was just a half block away. You can just use airport shuttle (not provided by hotel) and walk after you are there. There was plenty to see and do within walking distance.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Great beach access."
Stayed at the Savoy for one night. Pool area is nice. Located in quiet side of Ocean Drive. Hotel has easy access to the beach. My only complaint is that our "city view" room was actually a view of the parking lot and first floor apartments of the giant building right next door, needless to say curtains were always closed.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Great hotel for value"
Rooms were vey spacious. Staff with exception on one were great. First room location by door and had to move to another due to noise. Pool and beach access great.
3 night trip Nov 9, 2013