All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
425 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great pool
    Comfortable
"Nice room and few minute walk to the beach!"
Not much interaction with front desk so I can't speak much on that but the room was nice and the pool area was cool. Not a five star but worth your money for a night or two.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"unexpected stop"
not much to say....took awhile to get the room once i arrived cuz payment confirm hadn't reached hotel
1 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2015
"Okay interior of hotel, great exterior, great loca"
Mediocre, slightly outdated hotel, great outside pool and beach perks, great location in the middle of south beach.
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"South beach hotel"
Wonderful boutique in Art Deco area. All staff members are polite & helpful. The boutique is clean with amenities from Italy(very nice). Walking distance to Lincoln street shopping & restaurants. You will feel special staying at this gem! They also keep 1 of the pools heated through the winter:)
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
cindy
"Very nice hotel"
Previously stayed at a lower cost hotel which did not live up to the standards of the Savoy. The Savoy is clean, comfortable, ON the beach, has a pool, happy hour by the pool, food by the pool and beach, beach chairs, cabanas and umbrellas all included. The only down sides to the hotel were that the rates are usually high, but we found a great deal through Expedia so that wasn't an issue, and the hallway was a bit cold. Also, we were in a suite (amazing) but the pull out bed wasn't as soft as we'd like. Definitely recommend staying here!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Quick beach getaway"
I came here for a quick impulse getaway midwinter. The location on the beach was wonderful and adds a hassle free element to beachgoing that is worth the cost. While some of the exterior facade of the building could use a little touching up, the interior is truly wonderful. The rooms are clean and actually quite spacious with high ceilings and windows that make them feel even more open. The bed is of the firmer variety and has the rare distinction of being one I could sleep well on. I sleep on a tempur pedic at home and so I find very few hotel beds comfortable. The restaurant on site is excellent too. The wait staff remember your drink preferences immediately and the fish tacos are the best I have personally eaten. Overall, if you plan to stay on Miami Beach, this is a prime location.
4 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Shane
"The Savoy is tops!"
From check in to check out, a great experience! Fantastic view of pool and ocean from the north building. We stayed in 314. Very spacious and comfortable. Excellent staff! Thanks to Bernie for her wonderful service. Food and drinks in the restaurant /bar were great and not at the often times inflated South Beach prices. The Savoy is on our return list of places to stay. Located on 5th, it is within walking distance of all South Beach attractions and eateries! And only steps from the beach. You will not be disappointed.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
steve
"Beautiful hotel on Miami beach"
This lovely hotel has a great courtyard with two pools and private access to the beach. I lounged by the pool and ordered dinner to eat poolside. The staff are very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, with great kitchen. Fabulous location in South beach, right in the action or rest quietly in the hotel's facilities.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Beth
"Nice hotel on beach"
It was awesome and would definitley stay there again
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel Great Beach Location"
Absolutely loved my stay at The Savoy. Great Ocean view from the Balcony of the amazing room 309. Will always request and stay in that marvelous suite. I can't wait until next January to again enjoy The Savoy and the best of Miami Beach!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Pastor Greg
"Sibling trip to South Beach"
We stayed at the Savoy Hotel in Miami for 3 nights this week for a sibling getaway birthday celebration. It was perfect! Loved our spacious suite with full kitchen and 2 balconies overlooking the pools. They have a cold pool and a heated pool! We enjoyed the heated pool every night! The bar/restaurant was wonderful and the service amazing! 2 for 1 happy hour prices as well! They give you chairs and umbrella on the beach. They citrus infused water available at front desk and pool deck was wonderful. We enjoyed the gym. The location was the best, right on the beach! I have to give a shout out to Rocky who went above and beyond during our stay! Thank you Rocky, we love you!! We will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Melanie
"Great location, great pool, beach access, BAD room"
We had a terrible room in a corner next to a stairwell where people smoked, so this unfortunately tainted our experience quite a bit. The bed was like a cement slab and I ended up sleeping on the sofa bed instead. They couldn't move us because the hotel was over-sold. I think with a better room the hotel would be lovely. The only other down-side is that the restaurant is mediocre at best. To their credit, they really tried to make amends as much as they could, which we appreciated. The restaurant directly across the street is incredible (Pappa & Ciccio) as well as the Gelato shop.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great overall experience"
Great location on the beach. Nice pool. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
ANGELA
Ray at the Front desk was great. We did not have the best weather all the time but it is still nicer then Chicago. I had a great time.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
don
"Fourth time visit - all great"
Everything was perfect from booking to check-in to check-out. Room was very comfortable. Beach and pool beverage service excellent. Outstanding breakfast menu, and not bad for lunch. Wi-Fi worked great. View from room absolutely outstanding. This is our fourth visit to this hotel - we will for sure go again.
Fred
"Perfect Getaway!"
REMARKABLE! everything from the check in staff to the housekeeping is A+ 5 star hotel, I love the location! close to all the action but quiet when you want to rest. This Hotel has a BEAUTIFUL view, so many nice spots to lounge around. Savoy restaurant has an outstanding menu, and the bar is EXCELLENT! I have stayed at many hotels on SB and SAVOY is where I will come back!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
chante
"Savoy Hotel - great location and right on the beac"
The hotel has a great location and it is right on the beach - the service and staff were great. Our room was on the 2nd floor and it was very noisy, the floors and wall are paper thin. The people above us were walking and jumping and it fell like it was right on top of us.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Geo
"Money well spent"
I truly enjoyed my stay at the Savoy. It was beautiful, clean and in a great location. We were treated with first class service from the time we arrived until we checked out. I will only stay here from now on!
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Review"
Great
3 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Best stay in Miami beach"
This is a great hotel! Walking distance to all the restaurants in Ocean Drive! Clean and well maintained. Beautiful art deco building on the beach.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Spend a weekend with my family. Descent pool and comfy room.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
yaneht
"Very clean, close to the beach, staff was amazing"
As soon as we walked into our room we were pleasantly surprised! It was very clean, big and had 2 balconies! If we come back to Miami we will most definitely be staying here. The staff was beyond nice and very helpful! Overall great experience
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Janeeka
"Amazing experience"
Loved it just didn't like the fact that they hold $150 deposit I wasn't told about it ahead! But it was an awesome stay
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
J.B
"outstanding!"
Enjoyed everything about The Savoy. Atmosphere, staff, pools, resturant and beach. Clean and secure.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
SB
"Great Alternative to the Big Hotels"
We had a great stay at the Savoy. It had a great pool and easy access to the beach. I love the location on the south end of the beach. It was nice that beach chairs and umbrellas were included with the resort fee. Other hotels I've stayed at in South Beach charge the resort fee of $18/day but don't include the beach chairs and umbrellas. It had a warm quality to it and the pool was never overcrowded. Great for family stays. Rooms were well appointed and spacious. Really liked the efficiency kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, stove, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel. Only drawback was it was a little far to walk to Lincoln Avenue shopping.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, but you have to pay for parking"
Small rooms, beautiful pool, oceanfront/ beach access, excellent location!!!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Never coming back!!!"
Corridors had a very strong bad odor that couldn't be explained. Room view was facing garbage cans and a parking lot, for an upgrade they requested 100$ per night!!! I was also additionally charged for pool, gym, and beach chairs... Elevators looked like they constructed during WWII, old and slow... and the /queen size bed was very small... also while I was away, apparently someone asked to open to foldout couch and when I called to insure, I was told that I can close it myself!!! The hotel is way too expensive for its condition and the facilities they offer!!! Pictures on the site are extremely misleading!!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Chen
"Location ... Location ... but!"
Have stayed in this property about 5 times in the last 10 years. The services and facilities are like a yio yio ... very incosistent. While the basic room and grounds are maintained at a descent level... the staff and services are a hit and miss. They lack customer service and interpersonal expertise to properly address the needs of their guests across all areas. House keeping .... daily room service is accomplished in a different style everyday. What they remove in towels you may or may not get back. One of the days, it was appearant we were in the room, my partner was in the shower and I had fallen asleep on the couch with the televison on ... when I was waken the maid was coming out of the bedroom like nothing happening ( very unprofessional ). It was not like she didnt see the fact we were in the room. No apologies or anything ... she did what she did and left (always lock your room). The front staff in checking in and checkout lack overall professionalism.... they dont ask you anything other then hand you over the keys ..... at check out it was a silent movie scene .... not how was your experience, was everything ok and the room service bill was not itemized! Its ashame, cause this hotel has sooooo muchhhh potential! The location is location location location ... best in South Beach! Kudos to a tall, bald African American Getleman who works the pool guest services... when his not around its down hill! I will contact the owner "Mr. Haddar" in NYC with my experiences!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to the beach and restaurants"
I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was super friendly, especially the guy at the pool ( don't know his name) he provided great service and was super nice.
"My home away from home"
Every year I visit Miami and stay at the Savoy and every time, their service is excellent. The wait staff are all helpful, cheery and pleasant. The double pools, the overall ambiance of the hotel is so relaxing plus having access to the beach is a plus!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Nycole
Wish they would have better food selection but there is a walking distance to plenty of other restaurants. So thumbs up !
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Everything was great, but review your final bill at check out!!! I pre-paid one night's stay months before the trip and it wasn't automatically removed from my balance. They found it on record and did not have any problem updating my bill, but if I didn't catch it I would have overpaid over $350. Just take the time to review it at check out, and keep track of your room/pool/beach service charges.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
Seven of my closest friends and I were out in South Beach celebrating my friends Bachelorette! The hotel itself is located on the more quite side of ocean drive but minutes away walking distance from the center of it all. The staff was very friendly and attentive; they took immediate attention when we asked for food and drinks. The pool was clean and big too not to mention the beach; private and very very relaxing; they brought food and drinks out by the beach if you asked!! quite the service if you ask me....
Other trip May 31, 2014
"The Savoy"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The room was very spacious and clean. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful when I needed an answer to a question or any help. The location was great because it is right before the crowds begin on ocean drive. You can step out of your hotel and not be overwhelmed with tons of people for about 4 blocks or so.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Jonathan
"Wonderful stay in paradise!..."
Hotel is on the beach. It has everything what you would need for your vacation. Pools, beach, hotel, restaurants in one place. Quiet place and it is so close to the Ocean drive noise. But if you are staying in the Savoy hotel you won't hear any street noise. All hotel staff were so hospitable. Rooms are large and clean. Recreation area is very inviting and nice. Hotel has direct access to the beach. You will get 2 beach chairs, an umbrella and towels. The Savoy's beach is never crowded. It is a priority. We loved it. You can have breakfast or dinner in the hotel's restaurant. If we ever are coming back to the MiAMI Beach, we will definetely stay in the Savoy hotel. Keep up your work TEAM. Thank you for our wonderful vacation!..
Other trip May 22, 2014
GC
It was very close to everything. Right on the beach!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Noisey from 1:00am until 4:30 am"
beautiful hotel and beach, hotel staff and valet are excellent! South beach is a great place day and night until after midnight at about 1:00 other creatures come out from the woodwork or he double hockey sticks i don't know from where they come evil sounding looking and acting...people are revving engines blasting hip hop all night no sleep from 1:00am until 4:30am.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Keith&Diane
"perfect location"
right on beach. great pools. food and drink service at pools and beach. didnt have to fight for use of chairs and umbrellas at beach. had sand toys and lots of them with separate area for younger kids. walking distance to crazy fun strip. hotel fee very reasonable. room was one bedroom suite with pull out couch. had nice eat in kitchen. everyone was very friendly. able to check in early. will stay again and recommend.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
fawn
"WHAT A FABULOUS TIME!!"
I cannot tell you what a wonderful time we had!! We seriously felt like we owned the place!! Desk check in was smooth, Gleysi was wonderful. Rocky and Jose at the pool did anything and everything to make us happy. Jametrius and Jeffery with Boucher Brothers Beach Attendants were terrific on the beach. Every day had our chairs and umbrella ready for us. Gary the General manager at the Savory was a joy to talk to. Gave us so much history about the hotel and the area. The bellhop Tony was great always getting us ice for our room. Everyone was so generous with their time and made us feel like we were really SPECIAL!! In our room the turn down service was a nice surprise!! Great touch
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Tami
"Beautiful pools and deck space; close to beach."
Loved the place! Had view of ocean (though not advertised as such). Very roomy, pleasant suite. Personable service and good housekeeping. Plenty of pool/beach towels. Lovely outdoor areas. 2-3 blocks from Starbucks. Great beach paths out back gate. Pretty lobby. Urns of cold water with orange slices at front desk and pool.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"a bit shopworn hotel."
The facilities are very old; however, what was disconcerting was the shoddy workmanship (paint and drywall) when repairs were made. This was also the case in the common areas and in the restaurant. In addition, the mattress and pillows were incredibly uncomfortable. There was a sleeper sofa to accommodate our 12 year old son. It was your typical sleeper; however, it had a broken spring to enhance the pleasure of sleeping on it. The staff swore it had never received a complaint about the mattresses, sofas and pillows. What a surprise.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Good but Not worth >$425 per night"
I booked at this hotel as it had very good review. The location is great. It has 2 pools - one could be used by children. However, the room I got was not what I thought worth $425 (that is before state tax, resort tax, county tax, resort fee and valet parking, which totals >$50 per day); this was during spring break, week before Easter. Mine was on second floor, looking at parking lot, no balcony to dry swim suits. Shower was weak, and toilet water ran almost constantly (making some noise).
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Christine
"Dated!"
The staff was exceptional, however, the hotel was disappointing. The only good thing about it was it's proximity to the beach. It was dated, and not the cleanest. For the price of the room, I was shocked. Not at all what I expected. Will not return.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Joy
"Great Hotel!!!!!"
As soon as we got arrived at the hotel we were greeted by the front desk staff. Very friendly and a warm welcome. Our suite #109 was PERFECT! Spacious and clean and close to the pool area. The hotel itself looked and smelled clean and fresh. We loved the private beach access. Definitely would stay here again and recommend to a friend.
Kendra
"Family friendly, perfect location but poor service"
Our room and view were perfect-a recently redecorated suite with a balcony overlooking the pool and beach, with a small kitchenette. The pool and beach were great, and very secluded-feeling even though Lummus Park is next door. We loved the location; Walked to Joe's Stone Crab and other great restaurants and shops. However, one of the 2 elevators to our room was broken throughout our stay (first one, then the other). Poolside service was almost nonexistent- it took nearly an hour to get a drink, and the kitchen was terribly slow. The front desk was often unstaffed as well.
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Very nice hotel with a great location"
Great value for the price and location... I will return again!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Friendly service, clean and spacious rooms. Breakfast is à la carte and quite nice. Bar and restaurant are deserted at night; that's because it's a 3 minute walk to bars and restaurants on Ocean Drive. The pictures of the pool make it look larger than it is; but overall very satisfied with this hotel.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014