All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Comfortable
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"Value for money"
Real value for money in an expensive city like Vienna.First of all excellent staff at the reception.Very helpful ,friendly and smiling.We required a room at the front side of the hotel and the person at the reception (I forgot to ask his name ) immediately met that requirement.They gave us a very large room at the street side which was important to us.The same receptionist also helped me for my on line flight check-in though it was not his duty and cannot get that kind of help in many other hotels in Europe.The location of the hotel is very good.You are not at the first district of Vienna but very easy access to all historic and central places by either tram or U-Bahn.It is a clean hotel.We did not get the breakfast at the hotel but there are cafes and bakeries around the hotel and it is enjoyable to get the breakfast at those local places with very good coffee.It is very near to the Westbahnof at which airport buses departs /arrives every half an hour.So you can easily walk to/from the hotel.I will definetely stay again if I come back to Vienna.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Nese
"Short walk from train station"
Our four night stay in this Vienna hotel was comfortable, clean, and conveniently located: handy to public transit and within walking distance of the Museum District. Only complaint we had was a squeaky floor; no big deal.
4 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
Lee and Esther
"Great staff!"
The staff at Tourotel really made my stay great -- they went above and beyond to help with any problems I had during my stay, from a broken laptop charger to a turned off debit card that prevented me from getting cash. The manager and all the receptionists were very, very helpful and I can't say enough about that. Although the hotel is a (short) train ride from the areas I toured, the difference in price between this hotel and the ones closer to city center more than made up for the 2-4 euros per day I spent on transportation. The time to get to most tourist areas is only 5-10 minutes by train, also, so travel time isn't an issue.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Vienna"
Great location. Short walk from train station and underground. Super market and restaurant near by. Hotel is a little run down. On our last day of a week stay we lost water in our room and had to change rooms. I think it was overpriced
7 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Dale
"many different stores lining up the few blocks nea"
will be back , near all transportation and rail road station, easy trip tp airport for very little money
3 night trip Oct 22, 2013
jim patelli
"OK, but not four star"
The hotel is located close to trolley and U bahn stops. The room was spacious and the bathroom was clean. However, the shower stall was tiny and turning around in it caused you to bump the temperature control. There was no restaurant, bar or even an in-room refrigerator.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Close to Westbahnhof and the subway."
If you are traveling by train, this is an excellent location with a very pleasant staff. Three subway stations from the city center, it is easy to get where you want to go. Clean and remodeled with the classy "old world" style.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Arletta
"comfortableuif, central, beautiful, historic"
fun, unique
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
"Not on the good part of mariahilfer strasse"
its not close to the things that you would want to see in in vienna. the rooms are spacious and clean.. really close to the westbahnhof(train station) which is great but makes this part of the street a little sketchy..we bought the 72 hours vienna card from the hotel because transportation is needed to pretty much anywhere
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Noha
"COULD BE SO MUCH BETTER!!"
The hotel is conveniently located 3 blocks away from the metro station, so you can go anywhere in Vienna from that location. The hotel room and bathroom was very clean. There is no coffee available in the room and what you can feel that the employees do their job cleaning the room extremely well. The Hotel has great bones, but you can feel that management does not want to put a dime to take care of details. It has a great vintage staircase but needs a good cleaning and buffing, the flowers in the staircase that are dusty and seemed to be there since they open the hotel. They have two major assets in the reception Mio and Maria Angeles, they are extremely helpful and nice. Mio delivered a champagne bottle and chocolates himself to our room since he knew it was our 25 wedding anniversary-suspect he bought those items himself. Julia on the other side is unhelpful and obnoxious, when we got there she did not gave us information such as: we need to insert a card in the room to get electricity or breakfast. She also gave us wrong directions to a bakery we wanted to go, she was a disaster! The hotel has great bones if management would care, and pay attention to detail: hotel amenities, coffee machine in the rooms, cleanliness and care of the decorations of the hotel to make the guest feel you are suppose to be in a four star hotel. I would recommend the hotel if you only need a clean room and bathroom with a convenient location but that's it! Do not expect anything else.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Bea
"Average but okay!"
Clean hotel, friendly staff, good and central location, basic room comfort, nothing special but totally acceptable.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Sunny
"Rooms need to updated"
You need to take the shuttle from the AirPort to the hotel and you will be there in 45 minutes which is your best option. Buy your bus ticket as round trip so it is cheaper. Hotel is very close to that bus stop and metro station which makes sight seeing really easy. Room was clean and bathroom was updated but the rest needs an update. Bed was small and furniture was outdated. TV looked antique.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Visitor
"Incredible comfort near Railway Station"
Excellent and v god value. Huge bathroom.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
Carmel
"Nice hotel close to the train station"
Very convenient, huge room.
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2013
Craig
"Close to tram stop for easy access to the Bahnhof"
While it is an old building, they have done a nice job of maintaining the hotel. It is located a convenient position from the tram stop, giving easy access to the entire tram system for the entire city. We also used the hop on/hop off bus tour in order to see more of the city.
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2013
The rooms were ok but as a four star hotel there should be air.cond. especially when the tempr. are reaching 35°In the corridor the water was dripping from the seiling and it had not been fixed, when we came back for one night two weeks later. The distance to centrum is a bit long but we knew about that. WE did not have much contact with the staff. The food in a restaurant reccomended was not the very best, the meat was tough.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Good hotel but old and not well maintained. Delays in troubleshooting. During the two-day stay on business days, remained an unsolved trouble of leaks in a hallway near our room A bit far from the historic center of Vienna, but easily accessible by subway from westbahnhoff. Personnel of reception very very kind.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Good hotel for few days"
We spend four days in the hotel. The staff was very helpful and gentle. The room and bathroom big enough and well cleaned every day. The no so good things were: No refrigerator. You cannot keep a cold drink A VERY small TV set. Only one channel in English (CNN), and one in Italian. All the others in French. No dinning room.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Oved
"great location by West Train Station."
Great location not far from the west train station. Hotel staff was very good to deal with. Breakfast was not included. It was worth the extra cost. Close to public transportation, restaurants, grocery stores and other shopping. Only down side: no air conditioning and it was very hot and stuffy when I was there.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"No AC, not a 4 star hotel"
They told me it usually is never that hot in Vienna but it was in the 90s and there is no AC. I asked for an extra fan and they wouldn't give me one. I asked for an extra pillow and it never arrived. It is a reasonably priced 2 star hotel a short subway ride from the center of town, near the train station. If you're on a budget and it's not hot, it's fine.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2013
good hotel for a great price, excelent location, furniture not so great but very clean room
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Huge room, very comfortable"
Really enjoyed my stay here, and was especially impressed by the size of the rooms. Whereas most European hotel rooms are considerably smaller than American hotel rooms, this room was significantly larger. The beds were comfortable, everything was clean, and the hotel was very close to the train station.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
Rachel
"Great Stay!"
From the moment we walked in we knew we were in for a treat. Located right in the middle of everything - bus, trolley, and subway (less than 5 minute walk) and all easy to use. Hotel staff were fantastic with all our questions about this and that. Private - protected parking (13 euro a day, but well worth it). Breakfast (8 euro a day) was also worth it. Would certainly stay here again. The room was nice, nit great, but when you only sleep and bathe there it was okay. It reminded me of an old Convent converted into a hotel.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Woody
I've expected more from a 4-star hotel. The staff are welcoming and capable , but it's way to much to give for that 4-star rating. No internet in the rooms, no leisure facilities and the door's lock are simply some steam-punk madness!
Other trip May 9, 2013
show on the website the opportunity to buy in advance the Wien Card for 3 days free public transport and reduction on most museums and expositions
Other trip May 4, 2013
"Vienna"
The hotel is walking distance to the train station and metro.
Other trip May 2, 2013
Ellen
"Around the corner"
How nice to come into Vienna by train and find I could walk to my hotel, which was literally around the corner. A four minute walk got me there. The bathrooms are spotless and well-equipped. The staff at the desk was unfailingly friendly and helpful. More I could not have wished myself at the price. It's a fifteen minute walk to Stephansdom and a fifteen minute walk to the Nasch Markt.
4 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"The location was excellent!"
The location of this hotel was excellent! , two minutes from the main train station! the staff was friendly and helpful, she spoke many languages and helped us get our suitcases from the airport. (Our luggage did not arrive with us, as sometimes happens, so she called the airport and arranged for it to be delivered to us at the hotel). Cleanliness was good, comfort was good, I am very satisfied with my stay at this hotel. Would go back.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2013
Vagabunda
My wife and me have had a wonderful stay at Tourotel Mariahilf in Wien. Very large room with a nice clean bathroom. The staff was wery cind.
Other trip Feb 17, 2013

very pleasant
3 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
Jiri
Quite a quirky hotel with labyrinthine passages - but enjoyed it. Wifi only available in reception area - would be nice to have a small bar area there.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2015
"Clean Hotel in a fine area of Vienna."
The room was very clean and the staff helpful. The television was a 12 inch model only in German. When we arrived at the hotel they told us breakfast was extra at 12 euros each and there were four of us. I wish they had told us on the website, as I assumed it was included. Would have picked another hotel.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Would not stay here again, and do not recommend it"
1. No wifi in rooms 2. Staff lost my personal property that was being stored in the medicine fridge, they said they would mail it to me, but I am doubtful I will ever see it again. It may not seem like a big deal, but I have to get these cold packs specially from the company that manufactures my medicine to fit into a specially made travel kit that will keep my medicine the correct temperature for 24 hrs. Now, without all the cold packs I cannot keep the medicine cold long enough to even finish my trip, and I can't just go buy another one, not should I have to. Also, while I waited 25 mins for the front desk attendant to look around for it, I told him I would sit in the lobby to wait. I had someone to meet to make a connection to my next destination, and I looked around the corner and he was just at the desk checking guests in and had not even bothered to come and tell me that my property had not been located. I then asked if the hotel now planned to do something to ensure I could make my connection and he said a taxi would be there in a few minutes. I said "the hotel will cover this right?" And he said yes. Yet once I got to the destination, which I had to show on a map, because the attendant had not told him where I was going, and the driver brought me to the wrong place anyways, but then he hadn't told the driver that the hotel was paying! I had to wait there until the hotel sorted it out with the cab company and then had to go to the correct destination, where I was late.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Eve
"Great experience"
Everything is good. Everything I expected with this price was there and the staff was nice and helpful. It would be even better if the access to the luggage storage room is through the reception desk so it would be safer.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Chih-Yeh
Great breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
Yuwei
"Comfortable stay"
Had a comfortable stay at this hotel. Found staff very helpful. Had a good sized room in an area with good public transport.
4 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Allison
NZ
"average room with great location"
Hotel location is good. However room was very very basic. Wooden floor was making noise while walking.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
vishal
"BEST PLACE TO STAY"
nice hotel
3 night romance trip May 31, 2015
terence
"Nice hotel in the city"
Very close to the centre of the city, pleasent staff at reception, room was very nice
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Roshan
"Awesome"
Awesome Staff & Great Hotel :-) we love staying here when we go to Vienna.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Errol
"Close to Westbahnhof station and affordable"
The hotel suited our needs as we were out and about sightseeing. The bathrooms were huge but the rooms were quite old. There was a very small TV. Two single beds pushed together and a desk with two tables in the room. It was a very simple and basic hotel but that's all we needed!
Other trip May 24, 2015
celeste
"Disappointing comfort levels; but decent location"
The hotel, by and large, was a disappointment. We were pleased with the customer service from the front desk, who provided us with ample information and answered questions. Its location was also convenient, with it being within walking distance (about 20mins) away from both the museums quarter and the Schönbrunn Palace. However, the beds were profoundly uncomfortable, where we could feel the springs when we were laying down. Our room also had a little mould in the bathroom and several spiders that we saw. Less of an issue, but something to note, is that wifi is only accessible in the lobby (but free).
3 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
"More than expected."
Spacious rooms. More than expected. Very pleased with the front desk reception service though they are available till mid night. The staff are very flexible to attend to our requests. Overall a very good experience
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Thiam Joo
SG
"Excellent knowledgeable reception staff"
This is a classic, solid hotel, with sizeable comfortable rooms looking over a leafy inner courtyard. The lady on morning reception duty went out of her way to offer incredibly helpful advice, this was the best service I have ever received from a hotel receptionist. The classic award-winning bakery opposite is also a must-visit stop, where I stocked up on Strudel and other bakery products to take home. Very convenient location.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Anna
"Cosy hotel, conveniently located, good value"
Well located for Westbahnhof and metro. Staff were knowledgeable, efficient and generally helpful. Spacious room with ensuite facilities, though my room was a fairly lengthy walk from the lobby and involved an obligatory flight of stairs in addition to a short lift ride. Strange mechanism for unlocking room door, but no problem once you've learnt it. My booking didn't include breakfast, but this would have been available right next door to the main hotel. In your room you'll find a voucher for a free drink at a wine bar near the cathedral square - don't miss out on that!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Stuart
"short stay in Vienna"
Hotel was lovely, quiet and friendly.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"A Fine Place"
Wonderfully courteous and helpful staff, and an extremely comfortable (if tiny and with zero view) room made this a great place to rest and recover between bouts of hard-going touristing. The location was perfect, quiet and calm whilst being within a healthy hike to the downtown core--or a few minutes saunter to Westbanhof. Very clean and well-appointed room, and it was a cute touch to have an apple as a welcome gift.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Pingu
"Room without good view, no curtains, only drapery."
Hotel located near Westbahnhof.
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Quality at a budget price."
Handy for westbahnhof and the city centre. Good quality room at an inexpensive price.
5 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
martin
"Couple on Holiday"
We stay 3 nights,the location was very good.We expect much more from the service,rooms and the Hotel.The cleanliness was very good.But the Hotel is gor maximum 3 Stars.
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014