All hotels in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
3610 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI, 48105, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Bright and Clean Hotel"
Room and hotel in general were bright, immaculate and extremely comfortable. Absolutely loved the clean, welcoming, and spacious room with a very comfortable bed. I would definitely book with a Microtel Inn at any location given this positive experience.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Kathleen
"Economical for a stay in Ann Arbor"
The Microtel is conveniently located for a visit to U of M. The hotel offers a good breakfast.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
MD
"our experience"
Chose to sleep on the opposite side of the motel away from the highway the noise was terrible all night. To hear the tv over the noise of the highway you had to turn up the volume.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Super Comfy Place With Great Staff"
The hotel was super comfy and was up to date. It was conveniently located close to the UMich campus, which was important for my trip. It is about an hour and a half walking distance to the town's main street, which was great for me because I loved to walk.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Ahmad
"Nice hotel close to U of Michigan Med Center."
Liked the window seat, closet, fridge and microwave. Bed was comfy and room temp was great.
Conni
Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful.
Dylan
"Not really free high-speed wireless Internet"
They advertise free high-speed wireless Internet, and while they have wireless routers throughout the building, they never really worked except in the lobby. I had to keep going to the lobby to get work done. If you don't like the least bit of noise, make sure to ask for a room that isn't facing the highway. Everything else about the hotel was fine.
"Nice weekend stay"
Very nice, clean, quiet Queen suite room. Bed very comfortable. On front side of hotel did not hear road noise from highway. Located close to North Campus. Continental Breakfast average.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
BARB
Staff were friendly and helpful, I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Nice and quite"
Didn't realize they have only down quilts on the bed which I'm allergic to. Would have been nice to have had a regular blanket to use. When my key card didn't work the second night it was quickly replaced with a newly coded card.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"VERY NICE.."
The hotel was great!!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Rosalind
"Good value. Nice room for the price."
We had a queen suite which was nice. A little noisy right next to the freeway, but not too bad. No protein for breakfast. Overall, a nice stay. Great location and great price for a UM Football weekend!
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Keith
"Nice hotel, bad experienc with un-cooperative desk"
Well for starters the guy at the front desk was a snob and very unhelpful when my girlfirend and I were checking in at 9pm. We booked through Hotels.com but the hotel never processed it aparently. And the guy was not cooperative at all, it took me calling Hotels.com and having their rep smack some sense into the guy. Afterwards he just through the keys at us... The hotel was very nice, breakfast was good. And all other staff were wonderful. Id stay there again. Just watch out for the snobby guy.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"adaquate"
while certainly adequate, the rooms are small and poorly appointed. The staff was nice and very helpful but overall not the best place I've stayed in Ann Arbor even when considering the good price.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
I LIKE THE EASE OF BOOKING. THE LOCATION IS GOOD. THE CLEAN ENVIRONMENT.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Unprofessional Staff"
The manager was very rude and unprofessional. Do to reservation mix-up, I was treated like a criminal. The front desk is incapable of multi tasking. The staff neglected to clean my room one day.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
Room was nice; television was on top of the a dresser, so it was a little difficult to see, but not a big issue. Everything was comfortable and clean, though not extravagant; it's standard-fare Microtel. The one thing that was annoying was the lack of a reliable WiFi connection. Staying there on business, I had some stuff I needed to get done, but I could not connect to the in-house WiFi. The gentleman at the front desk was not very helpful in resolving whatever the issue was (though he did try). So, the lack of connectivity was very irksome, to say the least. I did not partake in the continental breakfast, though it again looked like standard fare for a Microtel.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"Great Time"
Room was ready, clean, and comfortable. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Thanks, Microtel!"
The proximity, cleanliness, price, and service were outstanding.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"Ok hotel"
The whole hotel was kept in a clean condition, was impressed with that. The bed needed to be replaced, indented and squeeky. The TV was not very good and the channel selection was poor. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was very good, more than expected.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Nice, well maintained hotel"
Everything about the hotel was pleasant and well maintained.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"What happened to HD TV?"
Rooms were okay. Very disappointed with the channel selection and the fact that it was in standard definition.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Luis
The hotel is about a 14 minute drive from The University of Michigan. Clean, comfortable rooms. Breakfast is included.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Not fancy and fine"
It was nice and clean. I didn't think the staff at the desk were particularly friendly. They were professional. I paid for a suite with a queen. That was the smallest queen I had ever slept in.....more like a double. It would have been nice to have boiled eggs and toast, not just bagels, muffins and waffles for breakfast. I don't really like bagels. Ice water would be nice too, there was only juice and coffee. I'd probably stay again if I didn't have another choice. Since it was a Wyndham, I expected more. It was clean.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Eastern Michigan football game"
The room was great. However, we needed one more room at 1:30am and tried to get a great deal from the young person working the desk and he wanted to charge me $99 for a single room. The sign outside said rooms from $80. He would not budge on the price. SO we ended up putting 2 adults on the floor. Would you not accept $50-60 for a room or let the room remain empty all night and got nothing for it. I guess this hotel would rather get nothing than something. Disappointed....
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Business Trip"
This property catered to my needs and 2 stars it is. Television was located in a location never seen before, got a stiff neck watching it. Free standing closet It was just ok Sometimes with a 3 star you hope it is not really going to be a 2 star but this was.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Laurence
"Ann Arbor Medical Center"
Nice had 2 rooms one suite and reg room. The suite was okay but the standard room is very small. Micro...tel now i get it.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Suite is a good value"
The suite was very comfortable and far more spacious than the small regular room we had last time we stayed at Microtel. The sitting area allowed us to visit comfortably with the family members we were with, and the "kitchenette" island was an added convenience. Everything was in excellent condition and very clean.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Very poor"
I would never stay at that facility again. The staff was never helpful and acted as though we here an imposition. The room was very small and the bed was not comfortable. It was the worse hotel experience I've had in many a year .
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
It was great, the place was conveniently located to the places I need to visit..
3 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2014
Jing 09
"A Must Room change was required"
The Queen Room we were originally placed in really smelled of smoke. I know Microtel has been working hard to rid the smell in all the rooms at this hotel and I commend that effort. They were very accomodating to my wife and I and upgraded us to a Queen suite. Overall, a pleasant stay at a nice hotel for the price.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Low-end hotel"
A rather bare-bones hotel, fine for just somewhere to sleep. The beds are hard, but the room was clean. Desk service when we checked in was pretty morose --bad mood? We lost internet access twice during the stay, which is annoying when you're trying to locate places to visit.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Rocky
"Perfect for visiting University of Michigan"
Stayed here when University of Michigan. Worked out perfect. Room was very comfortable. Bathroom was great. Pillows and bed were terrific. Would stay again.
3 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Reasonably priced hotel in Ann Arbor"
This hotel is conveniently located for visiting the Univeristy of Michigan.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
MD
"Decent hotel for the price"
We were in Ann Arbor for only one night dropping our daughter off to college. The room was basic but fine for our needs. Convenient location right off the highway.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Elaine
Good service,still a little noise from the other room and freeway.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"A good cheap hotel"
Stayed overnight before my move-in. Breakfast was okay but we had to ask her to refill the waffle batter thing and a few other things. Water wasn't available, bought two bottles from the machine. Super convenient shuttle to take you around the immediate area. Room was clean. Overall stay was good. Cheap hotel that I would stay at again.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"good brrakfast"
Difficult to find otel. Sign of the Otel hide behinde tree
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Mete
"Quality rooms"
Everything was great except for the internet. We were in one of the back rooms and the internet was weak at best.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"No fitness facility as advertised"
Good value overall but they have a relationship with a nearby fitness gym, and we could not get access. The desk person explained the last time that happened they failed to pay the bill. We didn't get to work out which is fairly important to me.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
All was well but the elevator floor was sticky and filthy when I checked in at about 9:00 pm and it was still in the same condition when i left the next morning. Clean room and comfortable bed.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Microtel"
Overall, very good. Was able to check in earlier than time allowed but placed in handicapped room.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
RD
"Right on the highway, and good Mediterranean close"
Straight up hotel, clean and no frills minus simple breakfast. Good Mediterranean food was in walking distance. Right back on the highway, bam!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
R A
"Clean, Quiet, Convenient"
The room was very clean and comfortable, and nicely decorated. The location was excellent - close to shopping, restaurants, freeway and U-M campus. Though the hotel was very busy the night we were there, I never heard a sound in our room. I would definitely stay at this Microtel Inn again.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Our stay at this facility was OK. It is clean- which is very important- staff were friendly, and breakfast was adequate. However the room that we had was very small almost to the point of feeling claustrophobic.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Pretty Satisfied!"
The only thing I would suggest is that the hotel can change the menu for the breakfast a little bit. I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and saw the same breakfast items every morning. Other than that, everything else was perfect.
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"good for money"
small space but good value
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Helpful staff, clean , with breakfast in the morning. Second time we have stayed there and will again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great value"
The rooms were very nice and very clean, the hotel was very clean and it was a great value as we got a deal for about $40 per night. The only thing missing was a hot tub or pool. We were extremely satisfied and would definitely go there again.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
the wi-fi does not work very well so that was inconvient , and the breakfast menue could have been a little better (rolls were un tasty).
Other trip Jul 26, 2014