All hotels in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
3610 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI, 48105, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Clean
    Bad internet service
    Bad pool
"Internet problems"
Only problem was terrible Internet connectivity at night if your room is at the far end of a hallway. To hotel's credit, they gave me one free night when I complained (thank you Joy) but it made working at hotel at night impossible. Hotel was fully booked first two nights so they couldn't move me.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Good night's rest"
Very efficient layout of rooms Not expansive but more than adequate space
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
Raymond
"Ann Arbor Microtel"
We chose this hotel because it was close to the Ann Arbor Art Fair and was reasonably priced. Everything the previous reviewers have said is true. It is clean, beds are comfy and it is reasonably updated. Breakfast is underwhelming but adequate. Walls and ceilings are thin and you can hear louder noises from guests above and beside your.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Trina
"Good value. Only stayed one night."
Worked well for us and was less expensive than others in the area.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Comfortable and affordable"
Arrived around 7:30 and was checked in efficiently although the desk clerk did stop to take two phone calls that were very brief. The room was compact and efficient and I liked the window seat. Nice to have a fridge and microwave as well. I do not care for white flour breakfasts so I just got coffee off the breakfast bar and it was ok, not great. Very easy access off 23. Plan to drive for anything although there is a restaurant at the Holiday Inn in front of this hotel. I'd stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
Erin
Only complaint, the highway noise was terrible. So, just ask for a room that faces the parking lot.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
good hotel
"Our stay was pleasant"
The room was small but very clean. It served the purpose for a few nights while traveling. This was my second time using Microtel and my husband's first, we will use it again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Arrived a day early and the staff was able to accommodate us anyway
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Convenient to Ann Arbor"
Very pleasant stay. Enjoy the continental breakfast.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Brad
"Sparkling clean."
Great motel but could use counter space in bathroom.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Value conscious
"Decent value"
The hotel was overall very clean. I did have a small issue with my Wi-Fi signal but was promptly relocated to another room next to a hotspot and had no further issues Overall, a decent hotel room for the price
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Dominic
I stayed for one night and it was just fine. The rooms are a little small.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"The price SHOULD be less"
Not a hotel you want to spend a lot of time at. No frills, no pool, no workout area, no laundry services, etc.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Great for one night"
Hotel is clean. Staff leaves a bit to be desired. They can't offer suggestions about where to go in town, other than that parking is a "nightmare." (It's really not that bad). Also, upon return to the hotel, staff was smoking just outside the front door, near the sign that says, hotel policy requires no smoking near doors. It's a safe area. Breakfast is included. Wifi was iffy. I had it in the evening, but it was gone the next morning. Very close to the center of Ann Arbor, easily bike-able, not so much walk-able.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Won't be back"
Room smelled of cigarette smoke. Breakfast was below basic.
1 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
Eugene
"Great stay near U M Hospital."
Clean and roomy. The microwave and fridge are a nice bonus. I The room had a nice window seat, which was nice for reading a book or enjoying some sunshine.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Carla
"Will Return"
The room was comfortable and clean. Easy access to University of Michigan Health Systems. Faucet at tub was extremely difficult to turn. Needs a comfortable chair for sitting. Will certainly utilize the accommodations again. Breakfast needs some warm protein foods.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Ann Arbor trip"
Somewhat dated condition...rooms were small and cramped. Not like the newer Microtel locations. Check in staff just going through the motions and not very helpful.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Visiting grandchild"
Lacked Fox News channel, otherwise pretty good
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Margery
"Super Clean Room! Horrible Wifi!"
This was THE CLEANEST room we have ever stayed in! The housekeeping manager & staff deserve HUGE amounts of praise!! The wifi was TERRIBLE!!! We couldn't get a decent connection the whole time we were there. They definitely need to correct that...how can you have a 300+ room hotel and not offer decent wifi??? It was very frustrating. The continental breakfast was disappointing. No fruit, no eggs, no healthier options with the exception of the oatmeal packet. It was a starch buffet - waffles, danish, bagels, etc. No good for people who try to eat healthy. The staff was friendly and helpful. The fridge in the room worked really well. We might stay here again, only because we know it will be clean.
4 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Audra
"Great, affordable option for travel!"
Allowed us to check in early, super friendly staff
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nothing is perfect"
Perfect hotel for our purpose. Temp in room terribly inconsistent making it difficult to sleep. Felt like I interrupted a game of candy crush when checking in. But other than that we were satisfied.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
"Family visit"
We always stay at this hotel when in town to visit family. Good place to sleep and convenient to all areas of Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Great practical stay"
Excellent place close to university, downtown, hospitals. Very good price for Ann Arbor. Breakfast is with less choices than expected, but many restaurants around, and the room had fridge and microwave
4 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Nice staff but needs help"
Friendly people, limited English speaking help at times.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Great value"
Very nice hotel. Reasonable price. Very clean with nicely decorated rooms. Convenient location.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Very quick check-in. Clean comfortable room. Good breakfast. It was very good for what we needed.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"good for price"
rooms very small but adequate for getting rest and moving on.
3 night romance trip May 5, 2015
bonita
"Needed cheap and clean"
Decent room for the price.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Joanne
"Nice place to stay"
Went perfectly
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Craig
"Close to the highway"
Bed was marginally comfortable. Black mold in the tub sound the seal. Could easily hear other guests, T.V.s.
Other trip May 12, 2015
It was wonderful!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
veronica
"Last night of vacation"
This was the perfect place for our final night of vacation. Easily accessible to Ann Arbor, clean, comfortable, and a quick hop on the highway to the airport.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Tracey
"Outrageous doubling price pet night because of Uni"
I think it is outrageous that the hotels in Ann Arbor double/triple their rates during university of Michigan weekend of graduation! We were in Ann Arbor to visit out grandchildren and normally we could get this hotel for $70 and now, becsuse they could get away with it, they charged us $150 a night! This is a two star hotel... They should be ashamed!
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Great place for an economical price"
Rooms are little smaller but it is a good place at an economical price. It lacks pool and fitness center, which would make it nothing less than perfect. Nice neighborhood and parking lot too.
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great weekend"
We went to Michigan because our daughter received her Masters in Robotics. After driving from philadelphia we wanted friendly staff and a clean room and that's what we received. No surprises in the room, with the rate or staff. The only delay was the very popular waffle line...and even that moved well!
Other trip May 4, 2015
Mike and Tasha
"Good stay"
We have stayed here a few times while having appointments at the U of M hospital.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Nice comfortable stay"
We enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
wesley
Clean convenient good price. Have stayed numerous times while in Ann Arbor visiting our children at Univ of Michigan
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"A+"
Clean and comfy is all I ask, and that I got. Best value in the area.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"Comfortable Beds"
One of the best hotel beds ever. Close to U of M campus
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good overnight stay"
I was happy with this hotel overall. The room was small but cozy. My son liked the window seat. The staff members were pleasant. Good for a quick overnight stay. My only complaint was that the room was a little stuffy, even with the fan on. It was a little pricey for the size of the room, but considering that I booked at the last minute, this is probably normal.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Erika
"Stayed in the Queen Suite - was nice size for two."
Quiet area, clean rooms and the staff was very pleasant. The breakfast was okay - but when it was busy on Saturday morning there wasn't enough tables to be seated. They did accommodated for our needs when asked if we could have our rooms close, as we had a queen suite and a 2 queen room. All in all I would stay her again if needed. My granddaughter was touring the college so we meet there for 4 days it was a good meeting spot.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
It was nice, it was quiet... The only thing that I did not like is we wanted to do a late check out (3PM) and I offered to pay half a day and they said NO. A full day or nothing, that ticked me off. I wanted to talk with a manage, but none was there.
6 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice for a stop over"
Hotel was clean, quick check in. All in order for a night stay while traveling.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Dom
"Eh"
When we booked it, asked for a quiet room -- got one of rooms closest to nearby freeway
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
I always stay in this hotel when I am visiting my daughter at North campus. I would recommend it to all parents who have children at University of Michigan North campus.
"It was a good friendly stay"
We came to visit and had a good time The hotel was clean, friendly and wouldn't hesitate staying again
"Convenient to highway/good value"
Staff was very nice and accommodating about a room mix-up. Only complaint is highway noise. Room was clean, beds very comfortable/great pillows. Breakfast was sweet/bready/carb-laden foods - if you are watching carbs or have gluten issues, maybe bring your own food - room has refrigerator/microwave. I might suggest boiled eggs and/or yogurt to be added for guest breakfast. Will stay again if in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Would stay again"
Room was very small but nice. Breakfast was nice except regular coffee was not avaliable, so had to have decaf.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015