All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
4253 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, AR, 71913, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"short overnight stay"
Needed to be near hospital for an early morning check-in. Asked for an early morning wake-up call, which came promptly.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"The Best Hotel In Hot Springs"
The LaQuinta Inn was a very nice hotel. The breakfast bar was good and the servers kept it full. The room itself was very nice except the air conditioner kept leaking water on the floor. A very nice and clean hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
charity
"Centrally located, convenient"
Expedia changed a reservation date for me and sent a confirmation. But when I arrived at the hotel, they had not been notified. Even though they were sold out the general manager( Lisa) gave us the room we wanted and discounted it a little to offset all the time we spent going back and forth with Expedia, even though it was not the hotel's fault. Good customer service by all hotel personnel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
LJP
"Love La Quinta chain."
Visiting family in the area but the house was crowded so we stayed here. Close location to family and restaurants/entertainment. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
5 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Darrel
"Nice Hotel Easy to find"
I always enjoy a Laquinta they have the best breakfast. Their beds are a little uncomfortable but definitely worth the price.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great place"
Great central location. Staff was friendly, pool was clean, breakfast was delicious. I have only good things to say!
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Melodi
"Lovely place"
It was a lovely stay. Thank you.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Comfortable place"
This is a nice hotel. It feels clean. The breakfast lady was awesome. I think her name is Cindy. She was on top of things. Replenished items way before they ran out. She kept it clean...all "un-noticed" The indoor pool was awesome. The cleaning lady, Maria, was very thorough. I would like it more if it were more earth friendly. Styrofoam and plastic plates,cups and utensils was unacceptable.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Clean rm and comfortable bed! Traffic getting in and out of the parking lot is a little scary but other than that it's a great hotel
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Barbie
"not recommended"
Not as pictured. .. pool had mold. Too much noise.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything."
The only bad things I noticed about this hotel was the plumbing and I could hear everything above and beside me. Every time the person above me went to the bathroom you could hear the flushing and them walking all over the place. That wasn't good at 12 am.
Other trip May 25, 2015
SH
I had great spa day and we loved the restaurant next door. The hotel desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. However, there were several of the other staff smoking together outside the front door early in the morning.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"good breakfast"
We love the room and breakfast. It was raining on the way down so I got a hotel with a indoor pool but it was just too small to have fun. Overall, great hotel.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Lintresa
"Hot Springs trip"
Everything about this hotel was great. Nice restaurant next door, good location, the bed was wonderful. Very clean and quiet room.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Dana K.
Nice overnight to HS
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Good Hotel for the Price!!!"
Only complaints were the beds were suppose to be Queen but were actually the size of a Full.. The mattress was also not very comfortable at all......
Other trip May 18, 2015
Our fridge was not working and the staff put us in another room quickly. Very nice.
Other trip May 13, 2015
leanne
"The place to be if u go to Hot Springs"
its a great clean hotel also very the staff was excellent plus everything u need or see it's close by
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
juan
"Family Get-a-way to enjoy Magic Springs"
In Hot Springs with grandchildren for a family get-a-way. Rooms were nice and enjoyed our stay. Good breakfast. Will bring own pillows for next visit. Just a little too hard.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jacqueline
"Hotel stay"
The hotel was excellent. Nice and clean and the people where very nice and helped in every way!!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Barry
"Book it. No issues"
Hotel is nice. No issues
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Gayle E.
"Nice hotel in the middle of everything"
Hotel is very pet friendly and clean. It has a good snack station and modern decor
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Good price, Clean, Remodeled, Comfortable"
Very clean motel and room. Recently remodeled. Comfortable bed, nice bathroom. Bleu Monkey restaurant in parking lot a plus.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Smart."
Excellent all round. Best breakfast!
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Edward
"Nice hotel close many attractions"
Great... Beautiful place, picturesque scenery, and ponies
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
rob
"Nice, Clean, Comfy..."
Fast and friendly service. Clean rooms. Hot breakfast. Award recipients for hiring U.S. Military servicemen and women which is a huge plus...!
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Ricky
"Staff"
Needed more staff. One lady was working and in tears. It was busy and problems came up and she was behind the desk crying. Need more than 1 person working the desk.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Loved it! While the location was a bit further off from the center of town, it was surrounded by food places, grocery stores and other amenities. The hotel was clean and beautifully decorated. For the price, this LaQuinta is a great value.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Ok in hot springs"
The hotel was ok, something terribly yucky on carpet in our room, and the young man at front desk was very curt when speaking with me. But, I must say the breakfast was absolutely amazing, one of the best.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
CiCi
"quick review"
The hotel filled my needs. The only issue was that the kitchen ran out of eggs on Sunday and Monday morning. That made breakfast less interesting.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice hotel-close to everything"
This hotel is on the main road to everything-downtown, bath houses, shopping, restaurants, lake, etc. Nice, friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Janis
"Overall, not a bad place to stay"
The service at this hotel was great. The people were very nice. However, other guests kept smoking in our hall which made it smell in our room as well (this is a non-smoking hotel). The pool did break while we were there so my daughter was sad but hopefully they will have that fixed soon. If you are looking for a hotel that is near downtown, this one is about 7 miles out. It's closer to the lakeside. The room was updated though so for the price, it was perfect.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Average"
Family trip, pool was closed for half our stay--not good when that was one key reasons for stayin there
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Good hotel"
They were busy and due to that there was a lot of noise. They need to move the silverware. Everyone standing around waiting on waffles was blocking the silverware. Our stay was good and I will stay again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Animal House"
It was ok, the staff there when we arrived left us to believe this would be an amazing stay (Friday staff). Then .... dogs barking everywhere, running above us, running in hall ... good grief! Our neighbor left his/her pet locked up and woke us up at 7 a.m. Sunday morning. We just had out daughters wedding night before and didn't get to bed until 3 a.m., so if I wanted to be up that early I would have set an alarm. When I called the front desk, the woman was less than empathetic. Her reasoning to me was, "sorry the owners have left the hotel. I'm trying." Wow. Then let's make sure to give me my bill asap, and not offer any compensation for the noise we had to endure. I didn't know this hotel catered to dogs, or I could have brought all my 5 instead of paying to stay at a hotel that cared more for 4 legs than 2!! Will not plan to stay here ever again!! We had our kids book 2 other rooms here .. and will never suggest this to anyone else. Too many other better options.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Cynthia
"excellent stay"
i got caught in Hot Springs due to the weather and was very happy with La Quinta.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Melanie
"wondweful."
Our stay was really great the room was clean the service was great and the staff was really nice.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Place to stay"
We were there because of a Hospital stay for a family member. The hotel staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Upon Check in the room was clean although they are a bit stingy with their shampoo products only one in the bathroom for two people sure glad I brought my own. The towels and wash cloths were large and comfortable to use. Although it was winter there were not enough blankets on the beds a sheet and bedspread just don't make it. Their Breakfast bar was extensive and there was enough room for everyone. No real complaints great place to stay and will definately stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Aneta
"Spacious room"
Very nice room. Had a problem with hot water but still liked the motel. Very nice selection for breakfast.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Debbie
"weekend get away"
Its was a nice stay, Room was great and comfortable . Nice location .
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
mark
"Reward Points"
Stay was good. I did not know that Returns points do not count if you book through Hotels.com.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Marvin Thornton
"2 day stay"
our only problem was our room was next to the elevator and noisy in the morning
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Wonderful place to stay just to get away and enjoy your time in Hot Springs
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Hannah
"Oaklawn Trip"
The room was very clean, staff was incredibly friendly and overall I loved this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Sheila
"Our Stay at the LaQuinta Inn"
Everything was fine, loved the waffles for breakfast but the coffee and milk were questionable.Potatoes were old and upset my stomach to a restroom break. Everything else was ok. The rooms were very clean i appreciate that however the beds aren't very comfortable at all especially after walking all day and hiking. I slept good i woke up sore everyday because of the bed.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Amber
Walls thin can hear everything takes hot water forever to get hot
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Super hotel"
This was a last minute booking and I chose the LaQuinta because as a rule they are reasonable and clean. No disapointment here on this one. Clean, super staff, great location. I would recommend it to anyone and Hot Springs is always a great place to stay
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
GAYLAN
"Relaxing"
Friendly staff and quiet neighborhood was just the thing we were looking for during our date weekend.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Cedric
"Good hotel!"
Very good
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
ve very good hotel. nice room with all appliance of convenience. good breakfast.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015