All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
4253 Central AvenueHot SpringsAR71913United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Delicious food
    Clean
"Very clean comfortable room"
Excellent, very clean, comfortable bed. The only problem was that the air conditioner was extremely loud and we couldn't really enjoy watching TV because of it. The price was about what I would expect for a room like this, not a discount. To be honest, the only reason I use Hotels.com is because their website is much easier to use than the other travel sites.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Lynn
"Comfortable hotel"
Hotel was comfortable, clean, and a good value for the area.close and convenient to almost everything. Was an overall pleasant experience.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"An enjoyable stay."
My wife and I stayed at the LaQuinta in Hot Springs, AR for 11 nights. The hotel is in an excellent central location for anyone interested in exploring the town of Hot Springs. It is close to many eating establishments and attractions. Our room was always clean and neat; credit is due to the fine housekeeping team. The hotel staff were polite, helpful, and professional. Service was very good. The complimentary breakfast was top quality. We did not sample the other amenities, i.e. swimming pool, gym, wi-fi, etc. (The only slight negative was that guests using the pool frequently left water on the floor of the elevator which made the elevator floor hazardously slippery.) On overall merits we would recommend this hotel without reservation.
11 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Leonard
Great breakfast and nice room I like the way it split
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
The hotel was a pleasant surprise as our room was much cleaner and comfortable than I expected. The bed was too soft so neither my husband nor I slept as well as we had wished. The king suite gave us extra space and I really enjoyed that.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Jeannie
Handy for us and the room and bath were fine. Quite a surprise for us.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Full breakfast each morning. Hotel room was beautiful and has HBO!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Summer Traveler
"Comfortable Stay"
Enjoyable stay,only problem was AC was so loud. Would wake you every time is would come on. That's a problem
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Retired AF
My husband, myself and our two kids stayed in this hotel for a night while vacationing in Hot Springs. The hotel was a little out of the way from family attractions. The room is a lot smaller than the pictures make it out to look. I was expecting queen size beds, but the beds were TINY. I have a ten year old and an eleven year old. One of them ended up sleeping on the floor. The beds were very hard. We did enjoy the breakfast, which was constantly stocked and had wonderful hot food. We also enjoyed the indoor pool. Overall our stay was okay, I wouldn't go out of my way to stay in this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Quick Getaway"
Staff was very friendly. The drink machine was out of order on the 3rd floor. Breakfast was good and the area was convenient to everything. Hotel room was comfortable and nice. Enjoyed the stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Enjoyed the stay"
Thoroughly enjoyed our time at this LaQuinta. We will be back. The staff were excellent courteous and helpful,
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Jack
"Look elsewhere"
Horrible hotel, from the ants and bees in the room to the filthy bathroom and unpainted spackle on the walks. This is by far the worst La Quinta ive ever stayed in.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"BUSINESS"
Check in late and had no problem during check in. Hotel was clean and quiet. Bed slept good.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"short overnight stay"
Needed to be near hospital for an early morning check-in. Asked for an early morning wake-up call, which came promptly.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"The Best Hotel In Hot Springs"
The LaQuinta Inn was a very nice hotel. The breakfast bar was good and the servers kept it full. The room itself was very nice except the air conditioner kept leaking water on the floor. A very nice and clean hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
charity
"Centrally located, convenient"
Expedia changed a reservation date for me and sent a confirmation. But when I arrived at the hotel, they had not been notified. Even though they were sold out the general manager( Lisa) gave us the room we wanted and discounted it a little to offset all the time we spent going back and forth with Expedia, even though it was not the hotel's fault. Good customer service by all hotel personnel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
LJP
"Love La Quinta chain."
Visiting family in the area but the house was crowded so we stayed here. Close location to family and restaurants/entertainment. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
5 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Darrel
"Nice Hotel Easy to find"
I always enjoy a Laquinta they have the best breakfast. Their beds are a little uncomfortable but definitely worth the price.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great place"
Great central location. Staff was friendly, pool was clean, breakfast was delicious. I have only good things to say!
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Melodi
"Lovely place"
It was a lovely stay. Thank you.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Comfortable place"
This is a nice hotel. It feels clean. The breakfast lady was awesome. I think her name is Cindy. She was on top of things. Replenished items way before they ran out. She kept it clean...all "un-noticed" The indoor pool was awesome. The cleaning lady, Maria, was very thorough. I would like it more if it were more earth friendly. Styrofoam and plastic plates,cups and utensils was unacceptable.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Clean rm and comfortable bed! Traffic getting in and out of the parking lot is a little scary but other than that it's a great hotel
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Barbie
"not recommended"
Not as pictured. .. pool had mold. Too much noise.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything."
The only bad things I noticed about this hotel was the plumbing and I could hear everything above and beside me. Every time the person above me went to the bathroom you could hear the flushing and them walking all over the place. That wasn't good at 12 am.
Other trip May 25, 2015
SH
I had great spa day and we loved the restaurant next door. The hotel desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. However, there were several of the other staff smoking together outside the front door early in the morning.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"good breakfast"
We love the room and breakfast. It was raining on the way down so I got a hotel with a indoor pool but it was just too small to have fun. Overall, great hotel.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Lintresa
"Hot Springs trip"
Everything about this hotel was great. Nice restaurant next door, good location, the bed was wonderful. Very clean and quiet room.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Dana K.
Nice overnight to HS
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Good Hotel for the Price!!!"
Only complaints were the beds were suppose to be Queen but were actually the size of a Full.. The mattress was also not very comfortable at all......
Other trip May 18, 2015
Our fridge was not working and the staff put us in another room quickly. Very nice.
Other trip May 13, 2015
leanne
"The place to be if u go to Hot Springs"
its a great clean hotel also very the staff was excellent plus everything u need or see it's close by
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
juan
"Family Get-a-way to enjoy Magic Springs"
In Hot Springs with grandchildren for a family get-a-way. Rooms were nice and enjoyed our stay. Good breakfast. Will bring own pillows for next visit. Just a little too hard.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jacqueline
"Hotel stay"
The hotel was excellent. Nice and clean and the people where very nice and helped in every way!!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Barry
"Book it. No issues"
Hotel is nice. No issues
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Gayle E.
"Nice hotel in the middle of everything"
Hotel is very pet friendly and clean. It has a good snack station and modern decor
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Good price, Clean, Remodeled, Comfortable"
Very clean motel and room. Recently remodeled. Comfortable bed, nice bathroom. Bleu Monkey restaurant in parking lot a plus.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Smart."
Excellent all round. Best breakfast!
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Edward
"Nice hotel close many attractions"
Great... Beautiful place, picturesque scenery, and ponies
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
rob
"Nice, Clean, Comfy..."
Fast and friendly service. Clean rooms. Hot breakfast. Award recipients for hiring U.S. Military servicemen and women which is a huge plus...!
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Ricky
"Staff"
Needed more staff. One lady was working and in tears. It was busy and problems came up and she was behind the desk crying. Need more than 1 person working the desk.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Loved it! While the location was a bit further off from the center of town, it was surrounded by food places, grocery stores and other amenities. The hotel was clean and beautifully decorated. For the price, this LaQuinta is a great value.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Ok in hot springs"
The hotel was ok, something terribly yucky on carpet in our room, and the young man at front desk was very curt when speaking with me. But, I must say the breakfast was absolutely amazing, one of the best.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
CiCi
"quick review"
The hotel filled my needs. The only issue was that the kitchen ran out of eggs on Sunday and Monday morning. That made breakfast less interesting.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice hotel-close to everything"
This hotel is on the main road to everything-downtown, bath houses, shopping, restaurants, lake, etc. Nice, friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Janis
"Overall, not a bad place to stay"
The service at this hotel was great. The people were very nice. However, other guests kept smoking in our hall which made it smell in our room as well (this is a non-smoking hotel). The pool did break while we were there so my daughter was sad but hopefully they will have that fixed soon. If you are looking for a hotel that is near downtown, this one is about 7 miles out. It's closer to the lakeside. The room was updated though so for the price, it was perfect.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Average"
Family trip, pool was closed for half our stay--not good when that was one key reasons for stayin there
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Good hotel"
They were busy and due to that there was a lot of noise. They need to move the silverware. Everyone standing around waiting on waffles was blocking the silverware. Our stay was good and I will stay again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Animal House"
It was ok, the staff there when we arrived left us to believe this would be an amazing stay (Friday staff). Then .... dogs barking everywhere, running above us, running in hall ... good grief! Our neighbor left his/her pet locked up and woke us up at 7 a.m. Sunday morning. We just had out daughters wedding night before and didn't get to bed until 3 a.m., so if I wanted to be up that early I would have set an alarm. When I called the front desk, the woman was less than empathetic. Her reasoning to me was, "sorry the owners have left the hotel. I'm trying." Wow. Then let's make sure to give me my bill asap, and not offer any compensation for the noise we had to endure. I didn't know this hotel catered to dogs, or I could have brought all my 5 instead of paying to stay at a hotel that cared more for 4 legs than 2!! Will not plan to stay here ever again!! We had our kids book 2 other rooms here .. and will never suggest this to anyone else. Too many other better options.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Cynthia
"excellent stay"
i got caught in Hot Springs due to the weather and was very happy with La Quinta.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Melanie
"wondweful."
Our stay was really great the room was clean the service was great and the staff was really nice.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015