All hotels in Northwood, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2600 Lauren Lane, Northwood, OH, 43619, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Poor Management!!!"
The hotel itself was fine the manager named Cassandra was a different story!! She is rude an unprofessional!! I came in for a funeral and was told I could check in early she wanted to argue with me that I wasn't told that!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Ellisa
"Great for the price."
Ample accommodations. Even some hot options at free breakfast. Friendly staff. Large room with small kitchen area. Pleasantly surprised with our entire stay for such a low price. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Esmeralda
"Nice sheets."
Yes, the hallways are old and smelly, but the rooms was surprisingly comfortable. The pool was too busy to use, but it too looked refreshing. The beds were comfortable and bedding was nice. Fridge and micro in room too.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Lysa
"You get what you pay for"
Room looked like it needed to be swept especially behind furniture. Pool needed cleaned. And most of the staff was very rude. I would not return to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
J
Hotel needs new carpet in the rooms and in the hall ways. Current carpet very old - in need of repair and looks dirty;.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Ray Copenheaver
"Excellent value for a short stay."
Great stay for the price; only complaints are the zero-fabric softener towels and the limited room in the breakfast area. Otherwise, everything else is good to excellent. Will book again sometime.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Just spent weekend at BridgePointe Inn & Suites"
Booking this hotel without seeing it first was a huge mistake. It appeared that they don't use vacuum cleaners at this one. It was old and musty smelling with dirt , hair, and trash on the floor when we arrived, and that was in the room! The lobby was clean, but once the elevator doors opened, if was like crossing the border into a 3rd world country. Not the kind of place that I would ever stay at again, and anyone enticed by the price should consider that there is a reason this is a little cheaper than others in the area.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Descent hotel"
We were satisfied with our stay at this hotel. It was clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was pleasant and accomodating. The location is the only drawback. There are very few services and if you need anything from the store, everything is several miles away. Otherwise, it was a very acceptable place.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Vicki
"Would not stay again"
Unfortunately we did not like this hotel. The room was clean and the staff was friendly but the hotel itself was dirty. Continental breakfast was from 6:30-9:30. My family and I went to get breakfast at 8:30. The eggs were gone, hash browns gone, waffle maker was out of order, apple juice was out of order, bananas were completely brown. I had to take my family out to breakfast. I would not stay here again or recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Jen
"Great place for the price"
Pool was great and morning free breakfast was really good room was big and clean bed was wonderful large flat screen tv nice place
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Our stay before a concert..."
We stayed here overnight after a concert at the casino. It's in a good location and is also close to the zoo and art museum we also visited. The room was clean and the bathroom was really nice. The beds were really soft which wasnt terrible but not super comfortable. The only disappointing part of our stay was the exercise room. They had a treadmill that wouldnt work when it was plugged in. We asked the front desk if there was something special we had to do to get it to turn on since we couldn't find a power button and the response we got was "I don't know anything about that". A pretty lame customer service response.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
"Good value for the money"
The room was really good once we got in to it. The lobby seemed crowded, and the hallways hot. We had to go down a long hallway to get to our non-smoking room, and the hallway smelled of smoke the entire way, but once we got into our room it was like an oasis. The bed was super comfy and we slept very well there.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Shannon
"It's a 3 for areason"
Last minute trip and there was a convention in town so 1st choices were booked. Hotel is clean but a bit rundown looking. Towels were clean but had stains that might make you question that. Beds were soft as in: no support no matter how you sleep. Room windows did not open so you had to use airconditioner. Comfortable when on but loud and the room was hot and stuffy minutes after the ac cycled off. If we needed to stay in town another night we would have switched hotels. On the up side it was still better than crashing with relatives.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
EK
"Bare minimum"
This wasn't a great place to stay, but we just needed somewhere to sleep on our long drive from Minnesota to Connecticut. At first glance our room seemed a outdated, but was pretty spacious and seemed like it would be comfortable. However, upon a closer look, the pillowcases were dirty (generally dingy and wrinkled) and the bedding looked clean, but was wrinkled. There were also pen marks on the runner on the foot of the bed, some dirt and hair in the corner of the bathroom, and the carpet and couch looked pretty old and worn. We could also smell smoke from the hallway, which wasn't exactly pleasant. Since we were only planning on staying for one night's sleep, we were really only concerned about the pillows, and asked the gentleman at the front desk for new ones. He went to get us replacements, but never apologized for the condition of the room, and the new pillows were only slightly better-looking than the first ones. We decided to just make do for the time we were there, but we weren't happy about it and we certainly wouldn't come back if we found ourselves in the area again.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Samantha
"Glad I won't be that way again"
The hotel itself and the rooms don't LOOK bad. However, the bathroom smelled so strongly of urine that my children refused to use it. I tried to complain to the manager but no one answered the phone and no one was at the desk. I also stood at the desk for about 10-15 minutes waiting to check out. There was no one there. Luckily we arrived late and left early. It was better than sleeping in the car but not by much.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Keara
"Slow & dated"
Checkin seemed unbelievably slow. The next hotel we stayed in produced the same forms to sign and keys in a fraction of the time. The manager (owner?) Was really niceand welcoming.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
I would only stay one night. Dont do multiple nights.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
They should not put people with children on upper floors. I was awake half the night and up by 7am. I checked out of the room before 8:30am. I didn't even get to enjoy my night!! I did let the clerk know but nothing was done about it!!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Christie
It is a tired property that needs updating.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
PG
"Pretty Bad Place to Stay"
Room - furniture were broken, some light bulbs were missing in the bathroom, the hairdryer was fried, the hotel smelt of chlorine, outside pretty dirty; Location- near the zoo; Pool -overcrowded, could not use it; Breakfast - was okay could be better even for this price. Would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Familyof4
"Not up to quality for price."
Hotel needs serious cleaning and updating. Broken sofa beds-Had to downgrade room because of this. Front desk staff missing at key times of day.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
"Disappointed Customer"
The staff was friendly. BUT, there is no easy way to get into the parking lot. Abandoned shopping mall right next door, Internet was bad and not working most of the time, they make you sign a paper for no visitors except during a very small range and they must have issues because no parties was one of the things they address. I have a family not a party. Beds were sunk 3-5 inches and worn out, carpet in halls worn out and coming up. The whole place was just ran down. Breakfast was OK but nothing great. The bathroom smelled bad. I would not return ever again. The staff were nice though.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"30 minute check in and pretty unkept !"
at first I noticed the Christmas lights still hanging on the exterior of the hotel. Second the landscaping has not been manicured in months. I was the third person in line to check in, and it took me over 30 minutes to get checked in. Room had crumbs pretty much everywhere. Bathroom had used hanging from tall wreck. Comforter sheets were both staying with cigarette burns. Would not stay there again, definitely would not recommend it
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
brianp898
"Good but halls need to be cleaned!"
Location was good only 3 miles off our route. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast as good. Only downer was the hallways were in need of cleaning. Also, in an industrial area.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Mike M
"You get what you pay for"
This is an old Hotel. Everything needs updating. I should've known it was going to be bad when I pulled up and the Police were their.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Never again
"Enough space for 5 of us"
I liked this hotel. I love how our suite had enough room for a family of 5. The breakfast was great. The staff was very helpful and when asked for extra blanket I was provided with one.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Dirty"
The girl at night was friendly and there is a gas station and Arby's close by, and the tv was nice. The bed sheets were dirty and the beds and floor had crumbs. The pool water was very murky and there were no more clean towel for us. Would not stay again.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Staff was below par"
The hotel itself was what I expected, but the staff was absolutely awful. I stood at the desk for 3 mins. waiting for the clerk to even look up from his phone. The room was ok and the pool area was sufficient. Hallways were a little dirty and dingy but I expected that in this price point. The breakfast was not very good. We asked for clean towels the next morning and were told they didn't have any. My wife asked if we could grab a few from the pool and the lady said "those are the ones we use as floor mats, I wouldn't advise it". Most uncaring staff anywhere.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great value and staff!"
Hotel was great for price and was actually much nicer than we expected! Clean and helpful staff! Would stay here again
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
megan
"Just ok"
Over all not to bad, had a few issues with cleanliness, there was broken glass and a spill in the hallway when we got in, sheets had stains on them. Despite that decided to stay an extra night since we were already there but maid staff disregarded do not disturb tag and entered the rm, then took all the towels so we had to ask for more in order to shower the second night. Won't be returning but for $60 it wasn't a cheep motel.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"Good stay"
The room was decent. Cant complain, especially for the price. Breakfast was provided and very good. Well kept breakfast area. Close to all local attractions, just a short drive away. Would go back.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Zac
"Convenient to I-75"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Nice Facility, But?"
This hotel has huge potential, but the beds are way past their life span. My back still hurts from the U shaped bed. The bathrooms were ok, the staff was good, but the owner obviously doesn't care about future business. The grounds are poorly taken care of with beer bottles and weeds everywhere! If I owned this hotel, I would clean it up and have easily the best hotel in the area!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
RTL
"Toledo is a dump"
Besides a depressing town, most restaurants at dinner hour were empty. Our room barely had enough towels for one person much less 4. The front desk was unattended for a period of longer than 20 minutes. Complained about the towels and the front desk , when she finally returned, offered no apology, and actually raised her tone. Rude, nonetheless, not surprised coming from the armpit of America. Better off sleeping in your car!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Pete Z
The Mirrors Were Smeared Bad, BuT IT Was Fine If All You Want Is To Sleep Get A Cup Of Coffee And A Waffle.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
Lenal
"Mid-way to DC"
We required a hotel for in between a trip from Wisconsin to DC. This one came up on Expedia as "on sale" and after reading the prior reviews I decided to go for it. The reviews were spot on. It is a nice place to stay for a night. The hot tub, pool and fitness room are small but they are all there. The breakfast is typical but adequate. We enjoyed it for a night.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
SAT
"Great place and an even better price"
The room was delightful and big enough with a king size bed and a sleeper sofa. The pool was perfect size and the hot tub felt great. all this for under 75 bucks!!! I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Cindy
"Holiday lights in June"
1st bad sign was the holiday lights still hanging above the front entrance and it is June. Very rough condition overall. It is a smoking hotel and smelled really bad even in the non smoking rooms. In our room we found 3 dirty comforters stuffed in the old TV cabinet. Shower curtain rod looked like it was hung by a 4 year old that didn't know how to use a level to hang it level. The curtain wouldn't close at least 6 inches on either side. Stayed in a hotel that was cheaper and 200% better the night before. Good place for a bunch of rowdy partiers that could care less but not a place to stay with your family.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Nice accommodations for the price"
Was pleasantly surprised at size of room king bed with sofa area. Extremely comfortable bed & very clean. Traveled with small dog - pet friendly. Nice feature.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"decent hotel, Nice suite for $"
Enjoyed my stay, Nice staff
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Quiet comfortable room"
This hotel had everything I needed for a short stay. The room was comfortable. It was close to the highway but far enough away that it was quiet. Great price. A little worn in spots but not enough to make a difference. The people were friendly. Thanks.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
wmmo
"Get what you pay for"
Beds were okay. If you need a good mistress, Don't stay here. If you are in NEED of a night's stay, this will meet that need.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
"won't do it again"
when my wife and I got there we noticed a VERY large family having what appeared to be a cookout in the parking lot,complete with grills,coolers, children which had taken up at least 4 parking spots with a hopscotch game. a lot of the other parking spots were occupied by construction trailers and trucks parked across the spots. when we pulled up to check in we noticed empty liquor bottles in the lawn. no need for a wake up call as the screaming and squealing hopscotch kids did a good job. my wife and I were in town for the weekend to go to the casino, when we returned at around 2 in the morning, there was NO parking left. it appears that this hotel rents out to traveling construction workers on a monthly basis. If they continue this, they should ban the trailers. there are also public parks nearby that they could have their cookouts at.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Roger
"hotel ok...not the best"
Unprofessional staff, especially at check in. Breakfast is HORRIBLE, definitely not worth the stay for the breakfast. Ran out of milk and had a guy go get done and he came back with a half empty gallon of milk! Where did that come from?? Sketchy. Wouldn't recommend this hotel. Pool was COLD and crowded.
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
"Close to Toledo Zoo."
For the price, it was awesome. Bring your own DVD player and the pool was small and not very temperature controlled. Staff was very nice and breakfast was good. Will probably go again if the opportunity arises. Fun trip!
1 night romance trip May 7, 2014
"Very Nice"
I absolutely love this hotel. I used to stay at another hotel that isn't far away from this one and I wasn't pleased with my stays there so I decided to try this one and it's safe to say that I'm never looking back. The suite is very spacious, very comforting, and very welcoming. The couch is a bit out dated, but the bed is one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on. My complaints are very small and simple; the walls are a bit thin, the complimentary body wash/shampoo doesn't smell good and my towels weren't really soft when I was drying off so they might need new towels. (All of this really isn't bad compared to others, believe me.) I highly recommend this hotel and I will be booking them for my future trips to Ohio. Very pleased and hope others will be too.
Other trip May 17, 2014
P
The gentleman who stayed next door to our room were shouting and partying all night long. They really turned things up around 1 am. Seems like the type of hotel that allows drug use and disturbances. It was not an enjoyable experience.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Hot tube to hot day 1, and to cold day 2.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Easy to find for a quick night"
Booked this hotel by the pictures from hotels.com through Expedia. we were very please with the condition of the hotel for such a quick need a hotel room now while we were traveling. I would definitely stay here again or this line of hotels in the future and would recommend to other people.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Check in was at 3pm, however we were not able to get into our room until 4pm. So we had to sit in the lobby and wait for them to get our room ready.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014