All hotels in Northwood, Ohio, United States of America
2600 Lauren Lane, Northwood, OH, 43619, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"unprofessional customer service."
It was a great stay except the room that me and my fiancee had we had trouble getting into the room, the door was hard to open, when we came back that friday afternoon, the room was clean except they did not change the bedding,we made a complaint about it, waffle machine was out of order.I don't think we will be back.Also, when we arrived to check in the clerkthought I had an attitude problem in which it was not the case.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Maria
"Not recommended"
Receptionist was nice and friendly. Overall, the place needs a good cleaning! Dirty carpeting everywhere. Hot tub not functioning, no pool towels by the pool, asked for more and never got them. Only 2 towels in the room for 4 people so had to ask for more. Breakfast bar didn't have hardly any food at 9am but open until 10am - no waffle mix, containers that contained food were empty (hot food), worker for breakfast bar not around or moved extremely slow. People were outside the front door constantly smoking and cussing constantly. Nice little pizza place to eat at in the plaza next door. Would not stay here again nor would I recommend it. If I were Expedia, I would not have this on my list at all.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Not so good"
The grounds were neglected. The interior was poorly maintained. The pool was green, the hot tub was out of order. Our carpet was wet. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was average.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Debra
"Very nice!"
This is an older property and has changed ownership/management at least once. The age definitely shows in the carpet and furnishings. However, that being said, the management extracts every ounce of value from this facility, and the end result is quite commendable. Everything in our King suite was found to be in working order and clean. The complimentary toiletries in the bathroom were excellent. We found the bed to be softer, but very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was very good and full continental spread including hot biscuits and gravy, make your own Belgium waffles, cereal, oatmeal, fresh bananas, yogurt, and doughnuts, toast, and bagels. The property won't wow anyone used to staying at Hyatts or Hiltons, but if you are a road traveler looking for value and functional, practical amenities, you won't go wrong here. The night we spent was lovely for my wife and me, and was a quiet, relaxing getaway.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
J
Nice price and staff very kind, good breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Alonso
"The hotel is old and outdated!"
First off, the hotel looked NOTHING like the picture! The entrance was unclean with cigarettes discarded all over it, and it needed major landscaping done. The pool was full of chemicals, the breakfast area was tiny, and the foyer/lobby furniture was raggedy! Once I got off the elevator on my floor, there was a stale smell coming from the obviously old, and stained carpet. The carpet in the room was the same way, and the desk and chair were both torn and stained. I refused to walk barefoot in my room! My son and I had a double room, but each night we stayed we had to get a washcloth because housekeeping only left one! I honestly don't think that the hotel had been updated since the 80's. I was EXTREMELY disappointed with this hotel, and will NEVER stay there again. I definitely won't be recommending it to anyone! I left my phone charger on my bed, and my son had a quarter that fell out of his pocket onto his bed, and because they don't "touch" personal property, our room didn't get cleaned. If this hotel owner spent some money on upgrading the furniture, and replacing the stained, filthy carpet in order to get rid of the horrible smell that fills the hotel, along with other upgrades it may not be as bad. They also should stop the use of filters which is misleading to those of us who are travelers to the area!
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
A.D. Williams
"Not far from the Casino"
carpet needs to be replaced smells like cigar smoke in the hallway
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Good for one night stay"
Just needed a place for overnight and this hotel was sufficient. Had a nice continental breakfast and the staff was very friendly. The room was not luxurious but was quiet and the bathroom was very clean.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Pictures are deceiving. Dont Stay Here!!!"
I chose this location because it had gotten really good reviews recently. I am now pretty convinced that the hotel staff are writing their own reviews. Red flags before I even got in the door were guys standing around in the parking lot drinking beer. The lawn outside was badly in need of a cut but at least the long grass hid the trash all over the place like the whiskey bottle I almost stepped on. After I walk in the first thing I see is a sign that basically said no guns, drugs, or solicitation. If you have to have a sign like this you have problem. The carpets in this place were so filthy I would not walk on them without shoes. In the room and the main hallway. The Rear entry door to the building which is supposed to be locked for your safety is broken and therefore unlocked. There was one trash can in the room and it was in the bathroom. The desk chair looked like it had been dropped of the roof. The lamp night table lamp looked pretty much the same and didnt work at all. When we asked for light bulbs for it they said they would bring them to us. They never did. The next day after they still did not bring them to us we had to go ask for them again. We did end up getting a new lamp because it turned out the lamp didnt even work at all. Two ice machines for the entire hotel and one of them doesnt work. The jacuzzi that they advertise doesnt work either and the pool is gross. Worst hotel ever. NEVER STAY HERE.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"too many red flags pile of phone books next to mop"
fix it ffs, was nice hotel but management has started to phone it in
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"A mess!"
The hot tub was empty with tubes dangling out of it and the pool was so murky that my kids dropped their goggles and we couldn't see them! There were 10 minors in the pool who were using terrible language and were unsupervised. Occasionally the front desk staff cane in and spoke to them as if they were guests of theirs. (Their kids maybe) it was unclear but they were definitely with them. The fitness room was not functional except for the treadmill. The place was a mess. We booked it as a swim night for our kids before going to the zoo so it would have been nice to know if things weren't functioning properly. Never again!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"poor customer relations"
the staff was friendly and helpful , things that happened were not their fault. this is when customer service should kick in the 2 suite bathroom light switch was repaired but still did not work, for 2 nites i paid i will not stay there anymore i will pay more for better comfort also microwave in my room had to cool down in order to work after 3 time
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Softball family somewhat disappointed."
Rooms with double beds were very small. Landscaping was definitely in need of some TLC. Continental breakfast was very good. Upon arrival there was hair in the bathtub.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"One night stay"
Disappointing. Advertised indoor swimming pool, when I checked in was told the pool has been closed for a couple of weeks. Our kids very unhappy. Dated depressed room decor, lumpy mattress. Decent continental breakfast. Polite, accommodating staff. Would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
John D.
"Baltimore vibe at Bridgeport hotel"
A pleasing restful lodge after a long journey.and cordial conversational staff . I like that makes a welcoming visit...
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
Keith
"worst place I have ever stayed."
I was traveling with my wife and my 8 months baby-girl. We were so tired when we reached to the hotel. The lady was nice and sent to a room. Unfortunately it was not cleaned after the previous guests were left the room. Then we were sent another room, again, unfortunately the A/C was not working. Then an Indian guy came and told we can change room, but if anything happen we have to use the same room. We then were sent to third room, which was so dirty; blanket was torn. Indian guy wanted to cheat me. I mistakenly reserve the hotel one day later, but when I called the front desk, the lady said she could check in. Then when we came to hotel the Indian guy said I have to cancel and book again. I get the hotel through expedia. I called them and they wanted to modify my reservation, but the Indian guy told them there were not empty room. Though, the expedia canceled my reservation. Then the Indian guy asked more money than the price showed in expedia. He couldn't cheat me because I get the same room from expedia at the same time. So long story short. Hotel is cheap so it is okay, but BE AWARE OF THE INDIAN GUY. I wouldn't recommend to anybody to stay there.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Subir
"Stay away!"
Terrible experience ,dirty sheets,no toilet paper,closed pool,but good breakfast!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
mg
"Renovations needed"
Big turn off was the room. The curtains had holes in them which I discovered atoms 5:30am. The bed linens were all white but they were dingy. They looked clean but in my own house I would have thrown them out. The pull out was already made, and those sheets had what looked like burn marks in them. Both the bed and the pullout were worn and lopsided. I have a bad back, the bed did not help at all. In the halls rooms left dirty laundry and garbage out, it was there in the evening and still in the morning. Morning staff was polite and professional and I enjoyed that the breakfast still had junky food like donuts. Location was good right off of the main highway.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Robyn
"Not worth what you pay."
Dirty towel was left in the bathroom, there were leftover soda bottles in the fridge from previous people. In addition, you can hear everything. In the room across the hall a child was screaming half the night. Then a man in another room beside me as screaming at someone on the phone. Didn't fall asleep until 1 am. Not worth the money.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Not worth the advertised 3.5 rating"
I chose this hotel because of its proximity to our destination, the price, and the Expedia rating (3.5 out of 5). I was extremely disappointed in the state of the hotel and was immediately turned off from the moment I walked in. The lobby and hallways were old and dingy. The ambiance of the facility was dirty and unsafe. The room itself wasn't dirty in the sense that it hadn't been cleaned by housekeeping but the carpets, chairs, lighting, and hallways were gross and ready for replacement. I never took off my shoes to walk on the floor and I certainly did not shower. My parents asked if I should be worried about bed bugs (which I did look for). Signs reminding patrons to not bring guns or drugs was unsettling and so was the police officer in the parking lot Saturday night. One of the rooms we booked did not have a working tv. We chose not to stay for the free breakfast because our goal was to leave as soon as possible. The morning staff member was polite and friendly but she was honestly the only positive thing about our stay. We will not rebook there and will certainly deter others from staying as well.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Whitney
"needs to be on hotel impossible"
very loud.and not very clean check out was at 11 and they where pounding on doors at 11 .other people where at the front desk to complain but no manager to talk to.i will never ever go back thier
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Shawn
"good for price"
only stayed one night room and bed very comfortable. very spacious room nice location
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Noise and don't honor confirmed, paid reservations"
Only book this hotel thru Expedia or a like group because if you don't you may find out like we did that they won't honor your confirmed, paid for reservation if they have the hotel rented to soccer players and their families. We rented for one night, they rented for 3-4 and they just told us when we arrived at 9 pm (confirmed, paid for remember) that they didn't have a room. We were one of 10 folks they did this too. They don't police noise thru the building after 10-11pm. Hotel is good, but management is really, really bad.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Gayla
"Clean sheets."
In an industrial park with nothing else around except for an Arby's.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Not bad for the price. No breakfast"
Rooms were clean, beds a little on the soft side. Pool was nice. The breakfast was nonexcistance. I got down there at 8:00 and there was not anything there. Breakfast was from 6:30 to 9:30. One of the reason I pick the hotel was the free breakfast.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"DEPLORABLE"
Room not clean. Lobby and dinning area not well kept, front desk person by the name Asley was not very friendly. receipt from stay was hard to read. The place needs repairs, and upgrades, and a state inspection to place. The one thing good was the rates. We had to make our own bed, go to get towels, buy air fresher.
3 night family trip May 12, 2015
Jessie
"Quick Stop"
Stopped for one night for work. Staff at the desk was rude with my checkin and check out. Breakfast was decent.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Wonderful!"
Great place, will definitely go back!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Amira
"review"
The room smelled bad and very dusty, the bed was stiff and itchy
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Hotel needs a lot of work"
We were planning on staying two nights but one was enough. The hotel has a musky odor. The carpet needs to be replaced and walls repainted. The sofa was stained. Wi-fi didn't work unless you were near the center of the building.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Bare minimum"
You definitely get your money's worth here. Bare minimal amenities
Other trip May 4, 2015
Angie
"Relaxing hotel"
Pool was very small. Overall was a good experience
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Mr n Mrs edward
"mushy mattress!"
The staff were very accommodating, however the room was ok, but in desperate need of new mattresses. It was like sleeping in a hammock.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
Peggy
"Go someplace else....."
Not a good place. Not clean. Pool area was very run down. And the room was not the cleanest. I'm pretty sure It was poop on the floor.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Chicago
"Without the current owner this would be a great de"
I was very impressed with the hotels big rooms and reasonable price. All the employees were nice except the owner. He doesn't speak English well and he was very rude to me while we were checking in. We had booked two rooms that were adjoining. His employee found a reservation fine but he found it necessary to belittle me in front of multiple people waiting to also check in. He said the other reservation was under another name but it wasn't and he told me if I didn't know how to read I shouldn't be booking a hotel room. We would've left at that point if we wouldn't have already prepaid. The other employees were wonderfully nice. The owner is probably the worst customer service employee I have ever met.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Renee
"Good, good!"
Overall good! Nothing special but great for the price. Breakfast was good!
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Never again!!"
the first room we were assigned to had blue gum stuck to the quilt, as well as a cigarette burn hole in the quilt. The sofa bed had broken cookies on the cusions. There were chips on the carpet. it clearly had not been cleaned at all. We had to move to another room as there were notes on the inside of the sofabed that it was broken and to use only as a couch. The room we were moved to was also dirty - popcorn inside the sofa bed, crumbs again on the floor, hair on the wall inside the shower. Nothing was plugged in in the room - lights, clock, etc. The prongs were messed up on the alarm clock so I was never able to plug it in. Extra sheets and plillows for the sofa bed are not kept in the closet like most hotels do, so we had to go to the front desk. We also had to go to the front desk for extra towels as there was no one to bring them to our room. During the night shift, as well as when we were checking out in the morning, it seems like only one person was working in the entire hotel. I have never experienced that.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Cecilia
Was ok no problems to report, typical average stay
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"happy stay"
It was target in dark when I book room,but after stay felt like it was sure shot.Owner is Indian but hiding his ID.I WOULD SAY VERY GENEROUS OWNER.compare to big hipocret hotel who charge a fortune for anything you forget.Hear I found sweet note "do not worry if you forget any toiletries we will replace it complementary".Breakfast was also very good and was not removing sharp 9.00 A.M.I would love to book this again.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Overall terrible stay. Dirty & no sound insulation"
Overall terrible stay. Dirty & no sound insulation. NOISY Inside & outside. Terrible Wifi connections.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"AWFUL!"
We got to the hotel to find out the pool isn't even open. That's the whole reason I booked with them! I was told that someone threw up in the pool and it would be open tomorrow. But you don't have to empty the pool for that and there were tools in the area and scraped off tiles. To me it looked like they were doing maintenance on the pool. We got to the room and it smelled like urine. The hotel is located next to a bunch of commerce/distributing industries with only an Arby"s nearby to eat. When we got up and went to eat the pool was still closed with no water. So the front desk person lied to me about the pool being open. The food was stale and the hot food was dried sausage, tater tots and some kind of round scrambled egg thing. Not even fresh! What a disappointment for me and my kids on the first day of spring break for them.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"review"
room was NOT clean, sheets NOT changed, but was offered a new room Pool was AWFUL!!! Chemical smell was so powerful that we couldn't enjoy swimming.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Good room for price."
Friendly staff. Took care of all issues quickly.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Super friendly staff!"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was nice and clean. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Kristi
"Great average place!"
Great place for the average person, very spacious and clean. You get a lot for the price. Not fancy just right.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Okay for a budget hotel"
The hotel was in a good location for my business trip. The clerk greeted me cordially and check in and check out were a breeze. My room seemed a bit worn but was very comfortable and quiet. There outside of the building was grungy and could stand a litter patrol and the first floor seemed to be very worn out with very worn carpet, exterior door with a damaged lock. The WiFi worked in the breakfast room but did not reach my end of the hotel. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Pretty good"
It was pretty good. Breakfast poor
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Toledo"
Everything was excellent with the exception of the bath towels. They were not very soft at all, in fact, they felt like sand paper. Loved the location; close to Hollywood Casino.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"dirty"
Motel needs an update old carpet, remote for tv needed batteries, breakfast was a joke. would not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Gary M
"Very Caring and Family Friendly Atmosphere"
I love everything about Bridgepointe Inn & Suites