All hotels in Braintree, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here190 Wood Rd, Braintree, MA, 02184, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Nice hotel."
Great hotel. They were very accommodating, highly reccomend this to others.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Braintree
Dear Valued Guest, We sincerely appreciate the 5 star review of your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. As hotel professionals we try our best to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay. We appreciate the opportunity to earn you business and hope to see you again. Sincerely, Diane G. General Manager
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Spring Outage-Fore River"
The staff at the hotel were very friendly. I found the hotel very quiet and breakfast starting at 6 AM was a plus due to my schedule.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Braintree
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure to provide the highest standards. We look forward to seeing you again and being your hotel of choice if your travel needs bring you back to the Braintree, MA area.
6 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
PK
Stayed 2 days. Staff was very friendly and professional. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Convenient location. Nothing extraordinary about the stay, but a very good place for the price.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Braintree
Dear Valued Guest, We would like to take a moment to thank you for taking time to review your stay at our hotel. We are pleased hear that we meet you expectations of a clean and comfortable room. Our staff strives to ensure our guests are satisfied with our services and value. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and hope to have you back with us again. Sincerely, Diane G. General Manager
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Bathroom Sink in Bedroom"
I do not recommend this property. The bathroom sink was in the bedroom area and was at kitchen counter height. The refrigerator was unplugged and there was no full length mirror in the room. This property is not thinking about the woman business traveler. The only positive was the bed was comfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Braintree
Dear Anne, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have faced during your stay. We do have rooms available with the sink within the bathroom area. If future needs bring you back to this area we would be happy to provide you with one of these rooms. Also I will personally talk to housekeeping regarding the fridge being unplugged. Thank you for your valued feedback.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Anne
"close to Landmark Center"
It was very clean and quiet
Response by Holiday Inn Express Braintree
Dear Janet Van Orden, I would like to take a moment to thank you for reviewing your stay at our hotel. We are pleased that you found your room quiet and clean. Our staff tries to ensure that each guest receives the highest quality of service and accommodations. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and hope to serve you again in the future. Best Regards, Diane G. General Manager
3 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Janet Van Orden
Directions need to be much more detailed. The front desk staff was extremely helpful. I was lost on the highway the person at the desk stayed on the phone with me continually asking where I was & making sure I was driving in the correct direction. with her help I arrived at the Hotel safely & very glad to have had such a calming voice to get me there.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Braintree
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to take a moment to thank you for sharing your review on our hotel. We are so pleased that your found our staff to be helpful in getting you safely to the hotel. Our staff works diligently on a daily basis to ensure that our guest's have a great memorable experience. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and hope to serve you again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Boston area. Best Regards, Diane G. General Manager
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Small room"
Ok hotel in convenient location, just had very small room for 2 beds
Response by Holiday Inn Express Braintree
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, Diane G. General Manager
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
We stayed for 2 nights. Loved the room and the accommodations. And breakfast choices were wonderful.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
It lived up to all we were expecting and hoping for. We needed an overnight accomodation that would put us within a short distance of the Boston T to avoid Boston traffic. It all worked as planned with the support of the staff. We will surely be happy to use the facility when the need arises again.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Would stay at this hotel again!"
I did not have any bad experience at this hotel and would stay here again. It is about 15 minutes away from Boston.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Masterxeng
"Nothing special"
I stay in a lot of hotels and this one happened to be close to my meeting.There was nothing bad about it, but offered nothing special either. I won't rush back to this particular one. I'm inclined to try something else in the are, as there are a number of other options.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"Serviceable hotel."
Quiet hotel and staff was friendly.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Jan
"Great deal for the Boston area"
The hotel is very nice and very convenient. Close to the T, a mall, and highway.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
"Perfect, safe, clean and pleasing business stay!"
Close to Boston, good value and perfectly clean.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Sand
"KID FRIENDLY."
WE ENJOYED THE POOL AND THE COMFORT OF OUR ROOM. WE HAD 3 ADULTS AND TWO CHILDREN AND THE ROOM WORKED FOR US . TWO ADULTS WENT TO THE RED SOX GAME AND THE COMMUTE BY T WAS EASY. WE ONLY STAYED ONE NIGHT BUT HAD A GREAT TIME.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Great price close to boston!!"
Very convenient location. Helped getting in and out of the city with ease!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Decent for the price. The MBTA is a short drive from the hotel. The staff set the AC to 54 degrees, so our room was freezing. The cleaning crew did not speak English, so communicating with any of them was impossible. The front desk staff were very helpful and had extra blankets to our room within a few minutes. We enjoyed a nice breakfast the first morning at the hotel, but the second morning it was very crowded. There was no seating or hot food left.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Very clean and convenient to sights."
A very good value and we were impressed at how well kept and clean this facility is and how nice the desk folks are.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Horrible WiFi for a Biz hotel"
Next time I choose I will pay more attention to the WiFi reviews. Off the beaten track for food/sundries but they do provide a hotel shuttle to the nearby mall. I give it a 5 out of 10, just because of the WiFi.
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
"BEWARE DO NOT STAY HERE"
from the moment i checked in till the time i checked out my experience was horrific...there is no such thing as customer service.. mean, rude arrogant staff and management...they do work and loud construction in the rooms next to you without any notice and then get rude with you and their response " you shouldnt be in your hotel room in the daytime anyway" do not waste your time or $$ stay at the hyatt or hampton inn much cleaner and excellent service
3 night trip Aug 25, 2013
j
"Clean rooms"
The rooms were very clean and staff went out of thier way to be helpful and friendly.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Good stay"
Good overall although it was a bit pricey for the type of hotel
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Mediocre hotel served its purpose for one night"
The room door opened directly against the bath vanity (very awkward) and the bathroom itself was tiny with a toilet that wouldn't shut off (loud noises all night long). The A/C fan was also noisy but I was too tired to ask about changing rooms. I needed to print boarding passes and they have one PC in the locked business center. At 11:00 pm I had to wait until somebody used up their 15 minutes of computer access time so that I could print mine. The breakfast was not great but I was able to grab a banana and some coffee to go. If I find myself needing a reasonably priced hotel near Boston next time, I may look for something different. Due to local traffic on Rt 93, the time to get to Logan was longer than expected but that is not the hotel's fault.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Karen J
"A very Pleasant Place to Stay"
I enjoyed the quietness of the Holiday Inn Express in Braintree. I was there for a short visit, and the Braintree Plaza is right up the street, which I enjoyed walking around and eating there. I do recommend this hotel. However, for children it is difficult if you have youngsters who would like to swim. There is not pool. The price was right, and the staff is very friendly. The room was clean, and the location ideal being by the 128 highway in all directions - North and South, Boston, and all the other surrounding areas.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
FRK
Basic hotel. clean and neat. good breakfast and close to where we needed to go.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Karin
"Comfortable one night stay"
Although I only stayed one night, the hotel was very clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful. There were amenities offered, such as a shuttle to the T-stop, which I did not try. There was more of a selection at the continental breakfast than I was expecting - such as yogurt.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Would stay again."
Very pleasant stay. Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean. Only drawback, its not walking distance to the train if you are taking it into Boston so you will have to pay for parking at the station. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Neil F.
"Very satisfactory hotel."
Beds were very comfortable including two types of pillows and wonderful sheets. The room was adequate for our needs and the breakfasts were delicious. Front desk personnel were helpful. Shopping mall close by (walkable, but, a long walk). Very satisfied overall with our week's stay for a familly reunion.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"easy access into boston"
bathroom really small and tight
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"Super Clean, Comfy, and a Short Drive to the Train"
This was perfect for our family of 4. Kind of pricey, but typical for the area. You WILL NOT find a better value in Braintree. The staff is very helpful with tourists. They WANT you to be comfortable and happy and safe. High standards for room cleanliness and tasty breakfast (with a "pancake machine"). Just one exit from the train--you can park your car in the garage, but get there early enough for a spot OR wait til 11am when spots open up. Only downfall--no pool for the kids. We toured downtown and went to Fenway Park for a game. A+ for this hotel!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Mid Iowa Mom
"near stores, restaurants and main roads"
the note book that holds the hotel program had a sticky substance on the back which caused it to adhere to the holder. I tried 3 times to have the maid clean it but it was sticky when I left. The tv wouldn't change channel. Maintenance fixed it. The staff was excellent.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
I will come back next time
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
Alex
"close to downtown Boston"
The staff was really great. The location off the main road was a little too industrial. While the room was fine & seemed more updated, the corridors smelled like 1970s smoke. Very unpleasant. There really should be upgrades to the finishes here. The views were pretty lousy. BTW - Hotels.com was great to work with as this room had to be found last minute due to another hotels cancellation.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
"Great stop over with transport to Logan"
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and we were very happy with our stay. It is in an industrial park but very close to the mall and a number of restaurants. Great value for the price we paid.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Very nice stay. Would come back again."
I read numerous reviews of this hotel before my stay and I was a little apprehensive. Needless to say, I had a fantastic stay. I found the staff to be courteous, helpful, and friendly unlike many of the reviews. My room was a single double bed and fairly cramped, but had a working refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and plenty of hot water. The location is super. 2.2 miles from the Quincy Adams station for the red line. 1 mile from a large mall, just off the exit on 93 into Boston. The breakfast was hot and was plenty of seating while I was there and both nights of my stay they were at maximum occupancy. I hope many people don't get discouraged from the reviews that did not reflect the comfortable stay that I experienced.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Chad R
"Good for a long layover"
The shuttle service does not go far and ends early evening. There is a restaurant in walking distance and the staff were fantastic though.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
The air movement in the room was very inconsistent which caused large temperature variations. No hot water. That was my first and last stay in the hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
"They delivered"
The room was fine, clean, with a great new mattress. My only complaint regards their wrapping up breakfast at 9:30 am on a Sunday. That seemed hasty to say the least.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Horrible wifi"
Room was nice, but the wifi was slower than dial up. A lot of the time my laptop couldn't even connect to their sign in page. It would time out.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Glenn
Poor stay. We were woken up by housekeeping in the hall at 7am. We have an infant and a sick special needs so sleep is important to us. They were talking and laughing outside in the hall. Also, the front desk called our room at 11pm to ask if everything was ok with the room. Seriously? We had just gotten the kids to sleep and were going ourselves. We went to complain at checkout, but no one was at the desk.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Average - not great for Business Traveller"
As an extremely frequent bus traveller, quality of the internet connection is paramount. Thier internet connection was horrible. Also, there were hardly any free electrical outlets in the room (they do make those 6 connection power adapter/outlets that are under 5 bucks - a couple of those would have helped.) It annoys me when I need to unplug lights/alarmclocks to charge my phone/laptop. Otherwise the hotel was fine. Clean, staff was helpful, bed was nice.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
dbono
"Reasnoable HI express, less than average"
Hotel has a good location, close to Boston & mall nearby.Bath room was tiny with sink in the living room.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Avi
Loved it. Room was spotless. Breakfast was excellent. Best free breakfast I have had. Will make sure to look for Holiday Inn Express in the future for those two reasons. Spotless room and great free breakfast!
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
Maria
"Terrible hotel - don't waste your money"
The Holiday Inn Express in Braintree, MA is a horrible hotel with awful customer service.. I walked into my room and immediately noticed it smelled like smoke. I was exhausted from traveling all day so just went to bed. The next morning, I went to take a shower and there was ZERO hot water. I tried every angle, turned it off and on again a few times and I could still only get cold water no matter what I did. Checking out, I complained to the front desk and the lady there "Natasha" was absolutely no help at all and rather rude. I told her the problems and she just wrote something down and then looked at me wondering why I was still there. No apology, no sorry, nothing. Said I wanted a refund or free nights...SOMETHING and she just told me she couldn't do that. I told her I wanted to speak with a manager and she said there was no manager there (very convenient). I did get a call from a manager 6 hours later (Cunall) and he said the hot water "worked fine". Kind of an insult to my intelligence when you think I don't know how to work a shower properly. I tried every possible way to get the shower to work and IT DIDN'T. Stay somewhere else, don't waste your money.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
Travis
it was good to stay
1 night trip May 30, 2013
michelet
"Would stay again"
Staff was exceptional. Room fridge did not work but was promptly replaced with working fridge. Great breakfast. Very clean and up to date for a hotel of this price range. Convenient to Boston. Would stay again.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Convenient and clean"
The lobby and room itself were very clean. However, when I arrived, the staff was cleaning some rooms down the hall where guests had been smoking so the entire hallway reeked of cigarette smoke. Not the best greeting in my opinion but thankfully the smell subsided later when all the doors were closed. Breakfast was hot and basic and the business center was functional but very sparse. The location was great for the places I had to go during this trip and if I have to visit the same ones again, then I will stay here again.
2 night business trip May 22, 2013
i was in town to support the annual avon walk for breast cancer. this was a very convenient place for me. i am part of the motorcycle escort crew.
2 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Never again"
I stayed at this hotel 5 years ago and never aent back or recommended to anyone, and went back this time because it was the only available in the area. The floor plan was refurbished but poor quality and customer service has not changed since 5 years ago. The price was $45-50 more than the hotels in the area. Wow !!! Big difference considering its not anyone's first choice . I stand by my word this time .....Never again.
1 night business trip May 16, 2013
"One Night Stay"
This was a little difficult to find in the dark, but close to Route 93, and convenient for just the two of us. We were on our way home and just needed a place to stay for one night, so the large, clean room, comfy bed, and good breakfast were just what we needed. The wifi was almost non-existent, and I'm not so sure about the set up of the room, with the commode and shower in one room, and the sink with a long counter inside the door to the hallway, but it worked. We'd stay here again if it was as convenient.
Other trip May 22, 2013