All hotels in Plymouth, Indiana, United States of America
2619 Michigan Street, Plymouth, IN, 46563, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Nice, friendly"
Nice hotel. Friendly staff.... thought it was a little closer to the ND campus than it actually was, but it wasn't a terrible drive.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Chris, Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your last stay was! Many Notre Dame travelers enjoy staying at our hotel because it is a feasible distance from the campus, but also a little getaway from the busy area surrounding the campus! We hope to see you again this upcoming season!
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
So so. Ok for a short stay way overpriced for what you get. 250+ per night is too expensive for the property, prices are jacked up on ND game weekends
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
The two biggest things when I stay at a hotel is the bed/pillows and the shower pressure. I have to say the bed was extremely comfortable with super puffy pillows. The water pressure was great also. Would definitely stay there again. Also liked that there was a refrig and microwave in the room. The complimentary breakfast was also a plus.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Felix, We are pleased you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel and also happy to hear the amenities were a perfect fit for your expectations! We sincerely believe our guests should not expect anything less than the things they enjoy most in their own homes. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!
5 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Felix
This is a great hotel to stay in Plymouth. Dont even think about another option. The staff is wonderful and the breakfast is great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for the five star rating and recommendation to other travelers! We appreciate your kind words toward our staff! We hope to see you again soon! Take care!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Clo
"What a great gem in a small town!"
This hotel was fabulous in every way! The staff greeted us upon arrival, made a phone call to a local restaurant for serving hours, and made sure we were all set. The rooms were extremely comfortable and clean. Breakfast buffet was a wonderful array of all breakfast items imaginable-even biscuits and gravy and omelets, besides the usual items. We would definitely go out of our way to stay there again!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Carolyn, We greatly appreciate the perfect rating and kind words you shared about our hotel! While our staff is dedicated to the cleanliness and friendliness at our location, reviews such as this give us motivation to keep up the great work! If you are ever in the area again, please don't hesitate to come back and see us!
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Carolyn
"sweet to our kids!"
The staff was amazing and made sure our daughter had blueberries muffins for breakfast and even treated her with a cookie!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Mom of two
"Stay away from room 122."
There was a a lot of mechanical noise outside of the room. It resulted in a very poor nights sleep.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Valued Guest, We sincerely apologize about the restless night due to the mechanical sounds hear nearby your room. We hope you will give us another chance to accommodate your needs in the future. We will be sure to locate you in a quieter location during your next visit! Have a wonderful day!
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Enjoyable"
Very nice hotel. Nice rooms and enjoyable breakfast. Will always go out of my way to stay with Holiday Inn.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Nicholas, We appreciate your loyalty to the Holiday Inn brand and strive to make every visit an enjoyable, relaxing experience. Thank you for the compliments toward our hotel and the perfect rating! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Nicholas
"Nice place to rest your head"
We checked in easily and quickly and found our room to be much to our satisfaction. It was fresh and clean. We liked the soft beds and extra pillows. The bathroom was well supplied with plush towels. We got a good night's rest. The staff members were cheerful and friendly. The breakfast choices were great, including pancake, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Valued Guest, Our mission is to provide lodging accommodations that create a "home away from home" atmosphere for our visitors. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to welcome you into our hotel during your travels! We are pleased your stay was a great experience and hope to see you again!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Not the best choice if you need wi-fi"
The wi-fi kept dropping out all night and by morning I could not log on at all. I did not bother calling the front desk because I over-heard another person complaining about it at the front desk who was told by the night clerk that she did not know how to "work" the internet. My traveling colleague complained that her room was dirty (used soap and hair in the bathroom), but my room was clean. When I checked my receipt at home, I realized it had my name with another person's address on it.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Clean, good breakfast, overall nice place in a not so upscale area
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Luxury in middle Indiana"
I did not think the hotel would be that nice. something simple basic. But I was wrong! It was very nice definitely a 4 star hotel. Staff super friendly. Hotel room, nice, comfortable, and large. I loved my stay and will definitely stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels from now on!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Cynthia, We appreciate the kind words and recommendation to other travelers! We understand there are other accommodations nearby and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to wow you with our hospitality! We can't wait to see you again!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Cyn
"Passing through"
Probably the best of the selections in the area. Room had been changed from a jacuzzi suite to a large room. Walls and floor were thin, so some issues with noise. Shower did not drain properly and HVAC was noisy. Service from staff was very good and receptive to issues. Breakfast gravy was outstanding as compared to the previous 3 hotels we stayed in during the week. Would stay here again, but would ask for a room on the top floor.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Walter
"clean rooms. Terrific staff."
this is a good value for the money. Stayed the night before the Mills Race Marathon. Rented 2 rooms - there was a bit of a funky smell in the carpet in the main area on the way to our room. But I could easily overlook that because the price was very reasonable, the rooms were clean, the beds were comfy and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They served breakfast (Yum) in the area outside of our room, but the noise in the open area did not travel to our room and they kept the breakfast area open past 9 for some late arrivals - without anyone asking for that. They people at the front desk were very pleasant and every staff person asked if we needed anything every time they saw us in the hall or any part of the hotel. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"not a bad night"
I had a good stay at the HIEX.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Good hotel but the neighborhood is rough"
There wasn't anything bad about this hotel. The staff was nice, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was above what I expected. The Econolodge next door and the abandoned hotel up the way was downright scary. If it wasn't for the fact that we were dropping off my son at Culver and Plymouth is the closest hotel, I would have gone to South Bend.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Lori"
This was my 2nd stay. Both times staff attentive and friendly. Hotel was very clean, well kept. Parking lot well lit. No complaints at all. Will stay again and would recommend. Not a whole lot in the surrounding area, but there is a good family friendly restaurant a few doors down road. Basic shopping nearby.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Lori
"It was a nice stay!"
I didn't know what to expect from this trip, but it was just fine.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Hotel for the Customer"
This is one of many hotels I've stayed at that truly catered to the customer. Clean, quiet, and comfortable. I spent three nights staying here while visiting friends in the area. The bed was actually comfortable and not the usual hotel fare.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"nice place to stay"
Comfortable, clean and quiet.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Traveler, We thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review for our property! Our guests' input is very important to our staff. We hope that you return to our property in the future! Thank you again!
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"Quick stop before destination"
Very nice room and the service was excellent. Really quiet for a quick overnight stay. The front desk people were very friendly and even called our room to make sure that we had everything that we needed. I would definitely recommend this hotel as it was very clean and well run.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Steve, Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay at our property. We really appreciate that you took the time to express your appreciation to our hotel. Our staff is very pleased that they were able to make your stay with us a good one. We hope to see you again in the future!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"A very nice place to rest."
We were visiting some friends in Plmonth Ind. and stayed at your Holiday Inn Express, we were very pleased on how nice the room was and it was very clean, my husband was very impressed on how warm the room was, And we enjoyed the hot tub, The breakfast was very good and a lot better then some hotels, we have stayed at, your hotel here has made our High rating book for us to visit again, we hope that other Holiday Inns will be this nice when we visit them, in other towns. Bill and Jackie Pilkin.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Pilkin's, Thank you for your review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay at our Plymouth Holiday Inn Express. Everything we do here is to make our guests happy. From housekeeping, through breakfast and front desk staff, we all work hard to make you feel like home when you stay with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you again!
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Very nice hotel. No complaints. Will stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our facility. we appreciate your fabulous comments and look forward to sharing them with our entire staff. Thanks again for being a loyal guest!
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
Our stay was fine. It was reasonably close to our objective in South Bend. We were quite comfortable and everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our facility.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Best available at reasonable price for ND football"
Hotel was fine for our purposes. We did not spend much time at hotel. We did pay higher rate on Hotels.com than we would have if booked direct. We now know this for the future. Hotel staff was very couteous and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Sue Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our facility. we appreciate your fabulous comments and look forward to sharing them with our entire staff. Thanks again for being a loyal guest!
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Sue
"Perfect Location"
Staff was very friendly. Room was very nice. Perfect location for attending a Wedding in Culver.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Thank you so very much for letting potential guests know that this is the place to stay while visiting Plymouth, IN.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Hotel Loation"
Nice town and hotel location for going south or east or west!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Vacation stop"
Everything was as expected except the breakfast buffet needs to have more fruit. On our second day they ran out and had none. Otherwise, very good hotel.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"A group of monkeys could run a hotel better"
Reserved and paid for in full, two family suites. There were 16 people total. Arrive @ 10:15 p.m. to find out that one of my suites had been given to someone else. Heres the kicker...they let someone else sign in to my room, which I had already paid for, sign in under my husbands name, confirmation number and information. Yes, all our info and paperwork, complete strangers signature. Instead of relocating that person, we get seperated into two small queen rooms with roll a ways brought it....could barely move in the room and we were ther for two days. Physically at the hotel all day the next day. Took until 11:30 to actually get into the rooms, the night lady actually asked me if Id mind waiting unitl the next guy came in (in 30 minutes) because he would know better how to handle this!!!!! It was like dealing with children. Finally got in room, all the kiddos take their showers (from the first shower, they all complained that the water was luke warm at best) after three showers, it was bitter cold. I waited two hours to make sure I would have hot water, went in to take a hot bath....bath drain broke so cant take a bath, water BARELY luke warm! Next morn at bfast...bfast ends at 9am....at 8 am there are no cinnamon rolls or doughnuts left, so we wait, and wait and wait while th woman does everything but restock the bfast stuff. Finally at 8:30 I ask her if they have more cinnamom rolls, clearly put out by me, she brings a tray of cold cinnamon rolls out. w
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
mattress was extremely comfortable! breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Don't ask for a wake up call, set your cell phone!"
The room had an odd smell can not place the odor. I had two rooms and neither room got their wake up call!
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Nice hotel to stay at if visiting child at Culver."
Hotel staff was very welcoming and courteous. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Sarah Thank you so much for taking the time review our facility. We appreciate your nice compliments and eagerly await sharing them with the entire staff! Thanks again for your feedback!
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Holiday Inn Like"
Nice clean hotel with a great staff. Nothing special, your typical Holiday Inn. The continental breakfast and the staff were the best part.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Small Town, Welcoming People"
This is a small town hotel. It is the best place to stay in that limited area, but the people of Plymouth are wonderful!!! I would stay there again just to spend time with the friends I left behind.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear TL Thank you so much for taking the time review our facility. We appreciate your nice compliments and eagerly await sharing them with the entire staff! Thanks again for your feedback!
Other trip May 29, 2013
TL
"Nicer than the first time I stayed there."
No complaints. Looks like they've done some remodeling since my first stay (several years ago).
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear ABL Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback . We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility and its offerings, we look forward to sharing your comments with our staff. Thanks again, we hope to serve you again in the near future!
Other trip May 17, 2013
abl
The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean and was excellent.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Great service - thin walls"
Great service from staff. You could tell it is an older property that has been updated. People walking upstairs shook my floors and bed. Walls are thin, you could hear conversations in the hall and adjoining rooms easily.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Jim Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the thin walls. We will look into this point. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2013
"A comfy stop in the middle of a trip."
The staff was very friendly, the room (a suite) was huge, the pool was warm and the price was perfect. The only thing missing was a hot tub but the warm pool made up for it.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback . We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility and its offerings, we look forward to sharing your comments with our staff. Thanks again, we hope to serve you again in the near future!
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"great place for families"
This hotel room was fantastic! Will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
"Impressive Staff!!"
The staff was absolutely wonderful. They were curtious, funny, and went overboard by calling ahead to our restaurant to have tables set up for our group without our even knowing it. Impressive and I told them so.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
Rj

"Decent"
Staff was friendly. Breakfast was pretty good. Close to things in Plymouth. Decent.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014

"好"
房間很乾淨,不豪華。但溫馨。
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your visit at our hotel! We hope to see you again! Sincerely,
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
SHU-MIN
TW
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Mary and Don, Thank you kindly for the perfect rating! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again! Warmest Regards,
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Mary and Don
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear guest, Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we appreciate knowing what makes our guests comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth
Dear Kevin Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback . We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility and its offerings, we look forward to sharing your comments with our staff. Thanks again, we hope to serve you again in the near future!
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013