All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America

Beautiful beach
    Service is adequate
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Beware different room given!"
Poor service! Even though at first i was told they upgraded my room, the receptionist did not made it clear that it was a different room and in a different tower as I booked an ocean room view in the lagoon room. I complained to front desk and they are completely useless and liars and offered no help. Spoke to the manager and was told to wait till morning as he can't do anything since we checked in around 9pm. really??? I will not go back to this hotel and I will try again in the morning and speak with the manager and demand what i paid for. Also this place is very crowded with too much tourist.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
We’re sorry to hear you had issues during your stay with us and want you to know this is not the type of experience we aim for our guests to have during their stay. We have passed this feedback on to the appropriate departments for correction. We hope you’ll give us the chance to make it up to you in the future should your travels bring you back to Honolulu. Grant M. Nouchi Resort Director
3 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
"Spacious rooms, many pools, close to the beach"
Stayed in a room with a fully fitted kitchen. Great for breakfast and dinner with young kids. Room was spacious, clean and balcony had great views over the beach. Hotel complex has several pools to choose from, with the hotel guests-only pool being great for young kids. Hotel complex also has its own lagoon, again great for young kids (and old kids) to mess about in. And Waikiki beach is right there too. On the downside, there is only one gym, which can get crowded and the hotel complex restaurants are expensive. Service was good - always friendly and effective. Overall, yes we would go back.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Great time celebrating our daughter's birthday"
We stayed the weekend in a two bedroom suite in the Lagoon Tower. We were there to celebrate our daughter's 10th birthday and had several of her friends join us the second night. The girls had a great time in the room and at the pool. There was more than enough room to invite family over for a pizza party and then for all the girls to sleep comfortably. We all had a great time and will probably the same thing again next year.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Sink drain was broken/stuck when we got there--the desk sent someone up to fix it while we stepped out. There was a puddle on the floor (carpet was soaked) around the air conditioner--about 3 square foot area, a.c.leaking condensation water the whole time, balcony had sticky juice all over the floor. Room was nice though, desk staff friendly, much quieter building.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
We’re sorry to hear you had issues during your stay with us and want you to know this is not the type of experience we aim for our guests to have during their stay. We have passed this feedback on to the appropriate departments for correction. We hope you’ll give us the chance to make it up to you in the future should your travels bring you back to Hawaii. Grant M. Nouchi Resort Director
4 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Great customer service not just in the hotel but the entire hilton hawaiin village.
4 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Tommy
"I don't know if I would stay here again."
Arrived at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Stood in line for over an hour to check in. Not fun after traveling 10 hours on a plane. Finally got to the check in desk and was told I was at the wrong desk. Apparently I was staying in a "time share". I don't recall the room being advertised as a time share. So I had to walk across the village with my bags, and find the other desk. I was extremely frustrated. The manager did give me a $100.00 room credit, so at least there was a gesture. I was more frustrated that Hotels.com would sell "time share" rooms without notifying me. I could have missed that information, but I don't think I did. The lagoon and beach were very busy with travelers and kids. There were kids screaming and yelling in the hallways at all hours.The rooms in the tower my room was in, all had kitchenettes, so there was a lot of cooking going on. This made for some not so pleasant smells in the hallway as well as in my room. My "studio" room was right next to the elevator, which didn't help things. The "village" offered a lot of shopping and food, but all extremely pricey. Two chairs and an umbrella on the beach was $60.00 USD per day, plus the $30.00 USD resort fee per day.One very positive note would be on the luau. I sat through a time share presentation and received tickets to the Hilton's luau. Food and entertainment were excellent. If I were to go back with my family, this may be the place to stay, but if it is myself and wife again, I wouldn't stay here.
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Jon
My family and I holiday often and this has been the best yet. The Hilton Village is fantastic, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Wonderful experience"
Enjoyed a family vacation. This was not my first time on the property and it won't be my last!
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Grant M. Nouchi Resort Director
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Large comfortable room easy to get around resort"
Good location. Fresco's food was marginal. Bali's restaurant is pricey but excellent
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Grant M. Nouchi Resort Director
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Sheila
Because of the studio size, comfort was limited. However, for one week stay and most of the days are spent outside, overall it was sufficient for our needs.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
This was our second stay at the Hilton Hawaiian village, the grounds are kept in emaculate shape the kids pool great. We stayed in a 1 bedroom with a kitchen. The room was nice had two tv's the bathroom was a bit dated but overall the room met all our needs. Cleaning staff was awesome we have small children and they were very flexible with cleaning times. I guess the only down side would be that for the first time I paid extra for a ocean view and only had a partial. We had an amazing stay and would highly recommend staying at the Hilton Hawaiian village.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Bathroom (bath tub) very small"
The tub was so small my wife fell getting into the tub. I reported and all they did was give us a non-slip rug.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Five Star Experience"
One of the greatest vacations we have had. The service and accommodations were beyond excellent. Location was fabulous and everyone at the resort went out of their way to make our stay a great one.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our property with us. Thank you for recognizing our dedication to providing outstanding service. We hope to you’ll stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Honolulu! Grant M. Nouchi Resort Director
6 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Geraldine
"Close to a wide beach, pools crowded"
The staff was helpful and a thank you seemed to help when we asked questions. I had to enter the room while the maid was there, they took my room key to verify I was in the correct room.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
george
"beautiful place"
I love our stay at the Hilton grand vacation suites at the Hilton Hawaiian village. The resort is beautiful and they have so much activitis to do. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. We all loved it there
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our property with us. Thank you for recognizing our dedication to providing outstanding service. We hope to you’ll stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Honolulu. Grant M. Nouchi, Assistant General Manager
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
Brandy
"Great view"
wonderful!
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Thank you for your great review of our property. We hope to see you again in the future. Grant M. Nouchi, Assistant General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Lei
"Family oriented hotel"
Loved it except i wish the slides in lagoon tower opens earlier and closes later.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
We are thrilled to hear you had such a fantastic time during your recent stay with us, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write your review. Our desire to make you feel at home when you are away from home is what drives us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Grant M. Nouchi, Assistant General Manager
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
theresa
"Nice Location / Old Room"
We stayed in the Lagoon tower. It was clean and comfortable, but the furnishings/carpet were old. The view was great, and was convenient to get down to the beach. Didn't like that we couldn't confirm a crib before arrival (we called twice to talk to different people - same answer). Their response was first come first serve. We had to reserve from an outside company as the last thing we wanted was to be without a crib. We are glad we went, but wouldn't stay here again. The felt the value for the price wasn't there.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
We’re sorry to hear you had issues during your stay with us and want you to know this is not the type of experience we aim for our guests to have during their stay. We have passed this feedback on to the appropriate departments for correction. We hope you’ll give us the chance to make it up to you in the future should your travels bring you back to Honolulu. Grant M. Nouchi, Assistant General Manager, Resort Operations
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Amazing hotel!!!"
Stayed in the Khalia tower - was awesome!!! Had all the amenities that you could ask for. Having the laundry available is very convienient!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Nice hotel on Waikiki!"
Though the room was standard hotel style (the "kitchenette" was literally a very small fridge and microwave, no sink or dishwasher), that was enough for two...so watch which room and tower you are choosing within the Hawaiian Village if you are travelling with a family. At first we were disappointed because the Kalia Tower was the farthest from the beach, however, the walk was so short, it didn't bother us at all. The Tapa Tower had a bus depot for it seemed, most tour buses, including ours with Robert's Hawaii. Nice shops, and a variety of family restaurants.
Other trip May 5, 2013

"Perfect place to stay with children!"
Was considered an "ocean view", but more of a "peek a view" with most of our view being the Ilikai (spelling?) hotel and the pier/ocean a little off to the side. Other than that, great, place with up to date furnishings. Very comfortable. Housekeeping and all the stuff were friendly and accommodating. We usually stay with family when visiting Oahu, but if we need a hotel at a future date, will definitely stay at the Grand Vacation Suites at the Hilton. Loved the separate valet/check-in, was much less busy than the main valet/check-in area.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Small room for Hilton name"
Not bad deal in terms of price... But it was in front of elevator
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Yoon Hee
"Lagoon Tower stay"
Third time in Honolulu but first at the Hilton (Lagoon Tower), and we absolutely loved it. Very relaxing, and will definitely be back very soon. Good pools and beach and lagoon excellent.
5 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
"Family dream holiday"
Family of 5 so the room set up was perfect with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & largesofa bed. Great kitchen too. Only prob was we were given a "garden view" room on 3rd floor with only a view of the car park and a roof of the building alongside..first time visit to Hawaii for my family so we were disappointed. Staff were very helpful and moved us up to 7th floor the following day. The resort is spectacular but you need to get to the pools early as very crowded. Great entertainment in the evenings and plenty of good shopping on the site..always request as high a room as possible...
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
j
"Good starting point"
Huge complex of hotels and initially hard to navigate since the signs around the hotel are few, we arrived at the wrong check in but was transferred by the hotel staff in a golf cart which was welcomed since it had been a long journey. When I checked in the receptionist insisted i hd booked two rooms, thankfully I had my printed Expedia itinerary and was able to clearly show one room. The receptionist was confused and then talked about charging me a cancellation fee... I advised her I had not booked two rooms and this was an error. Eventually she waived the fee which annoyed me since I had booked on Expedia and only paid for one room. We were then told we had been upgraded, however after all of this ended up in a City view room and not a garden view but I let this go since I was tired and annoyed.! The complex was excellent, staff a little unfriendly at times especially around the pool areas.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Gail
"Family Holiday"
Great place to stay with the family.
5 night family trip May 16, 2015
youssef
"Comfortable stay!"
We were really impressed with the room. The pull out couch in the living room was comfortable; there was a nice room separation between each sleeping area to the bathroom, and the bed in the bedroom was also very comfortable. It was handy to have a kitchen as it's so expensive to eat out!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Shannon
"Great location at the lagoon end of Waikiki Beach"
This is a great hotel; but I only gave the "room comfort" category an "OK" because we were disappointed with our lanai. It was too noisy to sit outside, or even have the sliding doors open; air-con noise from other rooms or construction?? We were in the Lagoon Tower - "Garden View suite" We would have liked the option to have a roll-away bed in the lounge so our teen boys didn't have to share the sofa sleeper - this wasn't made clear when I booked that this was not possible. Otherwise very comfortable and well equipped room/suite. All the staff were friendly and excellent.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Deb
"Excellent resort but disappointing accomodation"
The Hilton Hawaiin Village is an excellent resort & would definitely stay there again. the lagoon Tower is great but we unfortunately chose a "Studio Room" which was small, cramped & very dark - 2 small windows & no balcony. wish we had paid extra & chosen a 1 bedroom which all come with Lanai (balcony) & full size kitchens.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Jan
"Very nice complex...little pricey."
Nice hotel complex. Short walk away from the busy main strip and lots going on at the resort. Surf board and SUP rentals are expensive and only allow SUP on the lagoon! Walk across the street in a strip mall and rent for way, way less and you can use where you want.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Pamela
"Large apartments in a great location"
We stayed in the Lagoon tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village 9 years ago, the location on Waikiki Beach is great as this part is not so crowded, this time we booked a 2 bedroom oceanfront condo, they were very spacious and comfortable but in need of an upgrade, the view was amazing ( overlooking the lagoon , marina and beach ) and were very quiet, the resort itself is very busy and we did not use any of the pools, there are better places to stay but with a family of 6 we needed a condo and this was the best value on Waikiki beachfront, it is just a walk to the Ala Moana Shopping Centre and a 15-20 min walk up the beach to the Duke Statue.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Aloha!!!"
It was our first time in Hawaii & certainly was an exciting one. Hotel location is very convenient; the Lagioon Tower us quite old but it serves our purpose. It would be good if it'll be updated. The sofa bed we had was squeaky; but service if the room attendant was superb.
5 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Nerissa
"beautiful grounds"
beautiful grounds very clean the room looked a little dinged up stains on chairs nicks out of furniture - time for a replacement we had a one bedroom and it is very large and spacious -nice balcony
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
kyuquot
"Great position and central location"
We arrived very early in the morning, was suprised that our room was ready to check-in this enabled us to drop our bags off and explore the hotel and enjoy the day (beaches, pools, shops and bar areas). There were alot of things to experience and the hotel staff made this easier with regards to booking day tours and our shopping trip to the outlets. Each night the hotel ran different activities with a show around the pool and fireworks on the Friday night topped our week off. The experience of the Hilton Hawaiin Village was like you were holidaying in "Paradise"
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Nichole
"great facilities and location"
close to beaches, transport and within walking distance of Waikiki. Hotel facilities were also excellent
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Thank you for your review of our property. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Grant M. Nouchi, Assistant General Manager
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
tracey
"Awesome location, great for the family"
Had another wonderful stay at HHV. Our fourth time and by far the best accommodation yet.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Thank you for your review and continued loyalty to our property! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Grant M. Nouchi, Assistant General Manager
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
matt and jules
"Beautiful and roomy , great location"
What a beautiful place, clean, comfortable and roomy for a family.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We truly enjoyed having you as a guest and we hope our service and amenities will make us your first choice for accommodations the next time you travel to Honolulu. Grant M. Nouchi, Assistant General Manager
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
chris
"Beautiful Resort Style Hotel"
Large 2 bedroom apartment with everything we needed and more. Great views of the ocean and amazing pool just below us. Great shops and facilities all on site but other great shopping within 10 minutes walk either way. Had an amazing time with different pool or ocean options everyday. Lots of activities if thats what you are looking for or just relaxing as we did.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Grant M. Nouchi, Assistant General Manager
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Maree
"Paradise in Waikiki"
Highly recommend Hilton Grand Vacations it has everything a family could wish for ,thats with 2 picky teenagers all of us were catered for ,4 pools and a lagoon to choose to swim everyday ,or waikiki beach not to shabby !! :) it was paradise with plenty of room in a lagoon king bed with fold out & kitchen ,i recommend calling house keeping for extra pillows and mattress comforter it was a very comfy pullout sofa bed ,over 20 restaurants to choose ,2 ABC stores to buy sundries ,and a food pantry walking distance too , alamoana was also walking distance which was handy and expensive buying in up in all the sales ,ha ha ,we had a dream holiday ,and have come back to winter , :( , see you soon HGV ...mahalo for the memories xxx ALOHA
jodie
"Nice hotel close to the beach and friendly staff."
Awesome that explains it all. Friendly staff, clean facilities and very close to the beach.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Excellent hotel, excellent service."
We stayed at the Hilton in May with a 4 year old. The facilities are fantastic and all the staff are so helpful . Highly recommend .
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Perfect"
Really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed in the Lagoon tower with an ocean view so we looked out over the boat harbour and towards Honolulu. Had a one bedroom apartment and our 2 teenagers slept in the lounge - plenty of room. Even had daily room service which was a nice surprise and no resort fees. Staff couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. Great location - close enough to walk to Ala Moana and to the heart of Waikiki but not in the hustle n bustle of the town. Handy having free laundry (byo soap powder) on each floor. Beach activities were expensive but walk 2 mins down the beach and you will find them lots cheaper. Entertainment at Tropics restaurant was brilliant and you can get an ok priced meal there. Again walk down the beach to the next bar and drinks are cheaper. Would definitely recommend staying here.
5 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Maryanne
NZ
"Nice hotel. Close to the beach and shopping."
We were pleasantly surprised with the size of the room. The only downside would have to be the lack of an in suite laundry machine. The shared laundry on the floor only had 2 washers and 2 dryers, 1 of which was broken. The Hilton complex is almost like a little city within a city and had lots of shopping and amenities just outside the lobby. There are alot of pools that you can go to as well. The hotel is also a short 10-15 minute walk from Ala Moana shopping center and the Waikiki walk, so you could easily go without needing a rental car. The elevators in the Kalia tower are very fast, unlike those in the Grand Waikikian tower.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Privacy within large facility"
Thirteen days of relaxation and shopping. Facility is dated and badly needs refurbishment but staff are obliging qhen asked. Maintenance is not a priority in this timeshare but when urgent is carried out quickly. Our airconditioning not working properly but when filters changed was literally freezing so dont be afraid to ask. Domestic staff very friendly so dont forget to tip them a couple of dollars every day. They get paid minimum wages so is nice to show gratitude. Overall a nice relaxing homelike stay, access to free video hire in each tower an excellent point, wonderful location and even an old building is a joy in Hawaii. Value for money is not as goid as newer facilities with kitchens and laundries on each floor but for a family good value.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
martie
"Well situated, clean & modern Suites"
This property offers a range of options. We are a family of four including two older teen sons. The Kahlia Tower was quite new. The suite's rooms were nicely fitted & finished. Compared to the Royal Hawaiian where we'd stayed in January, the decor was less hectic, the staff were far more accommodating & the property offered a far broader array of options. Throw in the annoying 'resort' charges at Royal Hawaiian & Moana Surfrider vs none at Hilton & it is a better option. Good location with on premise dining & shopping & its proximity to Ala Moana shops as well as Kalakau blvd means you can be in either without being overrun by either. I did hear some of the older tower rooms were not as good so the challenge is where you stay on the property. Regardless, it would be an option I'd consider again.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Attractive outdoor areas"
This hotel is very comfortable. Its jewel would be its outside areas : amazing swimming pools, gardens, shopping & dining options. It is older but in fairness the room rates reflect this. Our room suite was spotlessly clean and spacious. The Check out time is quite early for the USA at 10am. This is a great place if you wish to be semi-independent (self catering) and have the comfort and security of being on a resort with 'everything'
Other trip May 1, 2013

"便利"
距離waikiki市區近
3 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
PENG LAI
TW
"自炊派にオススメ"
ご存知の大規模ビレッジにあるコンドミニアムタイプです。ラグーンタワーの西側の部屋でした。アクセス、設備などとても充実していますが、私には、部屋の間接照明が暗かったり、レストランが離れていたりと、少し不便な点がありました。 ということで、タイトルの自炊派や長期滞在にオススメです。(当たり前すぎますが…。)
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"ラグーンタワー2ベッドルームガーデンビューについての感想"
ガーデンビューの部屋でしたが、少し海も見えてました。2ベッドルームは、広く大変快適です。プールと海も近く大変良いです。
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"プールが充実"
カリアタワーのオーシャンビューのお部屋で、キッチンは充実していたし、同じフロアに無料で使えるランドリーがありました。 ラグーンは水温が低いのでパドルボートを楽しみ、パラダイスプールで子供と3日連続でスライダーを楽しみました。 ヒルトンハワイアンビレッジ、定宿になりそうです。
Other trip Oct 28, 2015