All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
1009 E Service Rd, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"great"
I stay here everytime I come through.. love the staff and comfort.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Beverly
"Fairly good stay. Decent hotel."
Be sure to check out your map if looking to go somewhere after checking in as the hotel is on a one-way street and driving to or from the hotel you might end up wandering into a nearby neighborhood that looks dangerous (!). That said, the hotel was fine. I had just an overnight stay. The room was clean and in good repair. A decent midpriced hotel.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Timothy
"Okay room"
I made a mistake and booked our room for the wrong night but the front desk managed to find a room. Morning staff definitely not as friendly. All I got was a hello. No other words at all :( Overall not bad but nothing special.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Christina
"Very clean"
A great stay -- extremely clean room and friendly staff
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Vicki
A good place for the price. Staff was friendly.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
Right on I-40 and I-55. Quality of hotel is dated. The linens and comforter are down market. Room size is surprisingly large and even though it is on the interstate, the rooms are quiet. For the price, the value was fine.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
DCKL
it was ok. My wife couldn't walk up the stairs and they found a room on the first floor. This is hotel was built with out an elevator.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
quality inn
"Unusual smell and don't expect breakfast"
The hotel was right off the highway on our route. The hotel had an unusual smell in the hallway. Breakfast was pathetic. There was a waffle machine but no batter. The bisquits were hard as rocks. This hotel should be downgraded to an econolodge.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Happy :)"
Had a great time at the Quality Inn. I stayed for a full week and felt that the staff were particularly accommodating allowing me access to the hotel's freezer. They were great about cleaning the room and making sure I had clean towels and a clean room. The room itself was very spacious and had a nice table for working. The road in front of the hotel is a one-way, so it was a little inconvenient for traveling the opposite direction.
8 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Right off the interstate!"
This was a pleasant place. It does need a little bit more cleaning to certain areas, but pleasant none the less.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Veedee
"Pathetic Hotel"
The hotel lobby was dirty with seedy people standing around. The bathroom and tub were not cleaned and the towels were stained. Overall was just pathetic. We arrived at 3 AM and just needed a few hours of sleep or we would have left. Also, the advertised breakfast was a roll and juice. Will never go back and would never recommend to anyone. LRD
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Memphis stay"
Stayed west Memphis close to all things in Memphis(Beale st ,midtown) 6 miles to Memphis,Hotel manger saw me get out of car with cane automatically moved me to room downstairs close to lobby, Continental Breakfast was good ,rooms were very clean, would stay again at this hotel.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Don
Only complaint is they need a new waffle maker for the continental breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
mike
"clean since no pats are allowed, but poor breakfas"
need better breakfast.clean since no pats are allowed, but poor breakfasneed better breakfast.clean since no pats are allowed, but poor breakfasneed better breakfast.clean since no pats are allowed, but poor breakfasneed better breakfast.clean since no pats are allowed, but poor breakfas
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
The first thing I saw when entering our smoking room was burn holes in bed spread which I am sure they charged who ever did it None the less it shows me no class.When maid came to clean room she had no clean towels and never dropped any off We had to ask for tjem at front desk
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
"Good quality for money"
Good hotel, very clean and respecting. First floor has a strong smell of cigarettes but the second floor is very nice and comfortable.
Business trip Oct 6, 2012
Not a bad place at all. The manager was very nice, if a bit talkative.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2012
Roy

"Very poor"
Stay away from this hotel
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Nice Place"
07/30/15 Ken A Glenpool, Oklahoma
I was vary pleased with this motel, it was clean, updated and comfortable. t=The staff were realy helpful and professional. It was reasonable priced. I do recommend this motel if your are staying in West Memphis.
"Room not bad, but..."
07/26/15 Sabhaig
Good things first. The employees were polite and the room was clean. The breakfast was not as nice as I have come to expect from Quality Inn. The parking situation was HORRIBLE. I appreciate that they allow trailers on the lot (like when you're moving), but not when there are six trucks with trailers taking up eight parking spots each! And there is nowhere else near by to park! The Wifi is unusable and possibly sketchy. The owner of that location needs to either expand his lot or limit number of trailers allowed.
"Good Value Hotel"
07/23/15 b h Memphis, Tennessee
My 1 night experience was very good. The night shift manager was very helpful and friendly. Room was clean, beds were pretty comfortable, A/C worked fine. Breakfast options could be better although. Overall a very good experience. I'll stay again here if I want to stay on the West Memphis side !!!
"Run down motel"
07/12/15 wwarren777 Dallas, Texas
No elevator for a 2 story motel? Really??!! The Continental breakfast was less than desired but managed to suffice any hunger pangs. The check-in person first put us in a highway-side, the noisy side, of the motel and I immediately asked her to move us to the back. Glad I did and you should also. We chose this motel strictly because it is on the west side of Memphis, not for its quality/amenities. If I have to stay on that side of Memphis again, I think I will look elsewhere.
"Second chance"
07/10/15 Michael H Kosciusko
We were at a funeral that day and had spent the night before at Quality suites in Paragould, Ar. When we tried to get rooms for this night they were full, I called Choice Hotels and this was the first hotel that had rooms on our way to Mississippi. Front desk person was very good and offered to chance our room from 2nd floor to 1st, as I have trouble walking. When we got to the room it had an odor and we told her, she came right down and sprayed the carpet (great stuff) odor was gone in 5 min. Room was clean, air worked fine and bed was good. Had a good nights sleep and breakfast was very good, well stocked. We will use this hotel again when we are in the area,
"Car broken into in parking lot"
06/28/15 Melissa H Missouri City, Texas
My family stayed here for one night. My husband was called in the morning by the front desk to inform him that his truck had been broken into in the hotel parking lot. The police were called. It was very evident to whoever it was that alerted him that the truck was a complete mess with all of his stuff thrown around and broken glass everywhere. Not a single person from the hotel staff came out to assist me in anyway. As a hotel guest, would it have been too much to ask for them to offer him a vacuum so that he did not have to sit in glass or maybe a trash bag and some tape so that he could cover the window. Once the truck was broken into he could not leave it alone in the parking lot so there was no way he could go in and out to the hotel. He could not leave our child alone either. The police told him this happens all the time in this area so beware. It sure would have been nice for someone on staff to have offered a little help or to show some kindness.
"Clean, Comfortable and Convenient"
06/10/15 Wyleman Scottsdale, Arizona
Clean, comfortable and convenient along I40 just before Memphis,TN. Staff was friendly and helpful on directions to a local restaurant due to area road construction. Close and convenient place to stay if visiting the Bass Pro Shop on the other side of the Mississippi River. Would stay here again when traveling back west on I40.
"Second stay here"
06/01/15 Charles C Janesville
This is the second time we have stayed here. The staff were great and the room was also. We got the same room as we had the first time we were here. The staff were very helpful in giving us directions to a local restaurant (Chinese) and that was fantastic! it is called Fusion. The whole area is under road construction and if your using a GPS to find it type in 1009 East Service road instead of South. There is a mix up with the address in the franchise agreement. The owner was there both times that we checked in and was very helpful with any questions that came up. As far as the room is concerned it was very clean and well supplied. The free breakfast was great also. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room in the room. We will be staying there again in November or December on our way to Gulf port Ms.
"Excellent Service"
05/14/15 Eshetler
The particular had very friendly and accommodating staff. My room was quite clean when I arrived and the free internet access was quick. I did not go swimming so I cannot comment on the poolside amenities. I will certainly stay again on a return trip. Ethan
"The Review"
05/04/15 Zaynl0ver Hot Springs, Arkansas
I went there and it was bad. We all wanted to go swimming, but there was no indoor pool. They had an outdoor pool, but it was not going to be open untill May 8th. And there was no exersise room.My sister found a cricket in the room. Then we went to breakfast and the biscuts were cold. the only hot thing there was the gravy and the waffles. When my sister went to go make a waffle, the waffle stuck to the waffle maker. Even when the cook sprayed it, the waffle stuck to the waffle maker.