All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here15555 B Jfk Blvd, Houston, TX, 77032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Close to airport with a shuttle"
Not sure if I needed to call for shuttle or not. Waited about 10 minutes and then called. Shuttle came in about 10 minutes after the call. Shuttle driver didn't say anything to me. Put luggage in and drove to hotel. Several others in the shuttle for other hotel. It was a stormy night and we made it to hotel without difficulty. Girl at desk asked my name and then handed me the keycard. No conversation. I had to ask how to get to the room. Next morning at checkout the girl at the desk was talking to another employee about days off and checked me out again without conversation. Shuttle to airport came in about 5 minutes and took me to the entrance for my plane. I was pleased with the good shuttle service. I did not eat breakfast at the hotel.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"bad"
bad, smell bad, breakfast poor, A/C makes noise, room not clean, bathtub was bad
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Zad
"Awesome"
Service was awesome The lady at front desk she was best at her job Thank you
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
Murat
"Clean Hotel but bad service"
The hotel's comfort and cleanliness was excellent. The front desk staff on the other hand were sorry, she was on her cell phone while she was checking me in and most of the time the first day. I also noticed a different front desk person the second day doing the same thing. I had booked 2 nights, and our keys were not working at checkout time on the second day. I stood in the lobby waiting for front desk staff approx. 15 mins. there was no bell to ring or anything like that. Once the front desk person got there, she told me that my key was not working because I had it together with my cell phone and credit cards (most likely they set it for one night stay, and this may have happened because she was on her cell phone while she checked me in, in the first place). I told her that that might be the case but I have had the key, cell phone and wallet in close proximity all day and it worked all day, and that it was strange that it would just stop working at checkout time. The breakfast staff on the other hand was very polite and helpful. The housekeeping staff were great too. I hope they correct this problem.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
notveryhappy
"Great experience."
I picked this hotel because of previous good experiences with the chain and--more importantly--because I needed to be at the Bush Houston Airport at 4 a.m. and wanted a hotel close-by. It was so easy to get to the airport! It's literally just down the road, so we were there within 5 minutes or so. The hotel staff was great. Super pleasant and helpful. When we asked if there was any place to have supper within walking distance, they directed us to a strip mall less than a half-block away, and we could pick from a number of tiny eateries that served everything from pizza, cajun, Chinese, Middle Eastern, etc. I'd stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Jane
"Very nice, clean hotel. Great, caring staff."
Very pleasantly surprised with comfort and food offered by this hotel. I am very sensitive to smells and soaps so I did find the aroma in the room and on the bed a bit over powering. Developed a rash on my shoulder where I lay most of the time in my sleep, believe allergic reaction to laundry soap. However the staff was very accomodating and the room was clean and very tidy. Had a problem with my TV, Tish from front desk came to my room in a timely manner. We resolved the problem, unplugged the TV it reset and worked perfectly from then on. I liked looking out the window watching deer graze in the meadow at sunset. Breakfast was tasty, warm, plentiful and beautifully presented. Thank you for helping to start the day properly. Great value and good place to stay. I did have an unfortunate encounter with two gentlemen as I was walking to get some dinner on my second night. As I walked on the side walk and I passed two men, one spoke to me. I did not hear what he said and said, "Excuse me?" He was standing very close to my face and repeated his words, "Ma'am, are you married?" I ignored the remark and continued to my destination. He did cause me some discomfort and worry. I understand customs are different in other countries and women walking alone are presumed to be fair game.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Connie
only two bad things about my stay. 1.The room smelled moldy and old smoke. 2. The shuttle to the airport did not start till 5 AM and my flight had a boarding time of 5:20. I should have asked about the shuttle before I booked.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Fair value for the $$"
No further comment
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Hotel extras"
Hotel was clean. However, disappointed that I called ahead for a rollaway bed 1 week prior to stay and when we checked in was the none were available
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Close to airport for flight early next morning."
Was comfortable, clean room, location in proximity to airport was perfect.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Not so good"
Getting old, smelly, and rough on the employee side.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"No fresh baked cookies!"
I thought having fresh baked cookies upon check in was a thing with this chain. one of us was misinformed. The room we were assigned was across the hall from the ice machine and drink machine. There was also constant airpkane noise. The hotel is between runways so you get planes going on either side. The room was a bit musty. Otherwise, I was happy with the stay. I seriously dislike Houston, but thats not the hotels fault. I really just wanted my fresh baked cookie and not some old chips ahoy.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Excellent value at a reasonable price"
Good service, nice place, swimming pool not long enough for laps
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"Better than other hotels at this price"
We have stayed here at least 4 times over the past 5 years and have minimal complaints. I was afraid of what I may have been getting into on the first stay but was pleasantly surprised. It's not a 5 star hotel ( I have stayed at many) but its perfect for our short stays. I have had good experiences at Carlson hotels.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Jon
"Great staff"
My room keeper was amazing. Christina was very good at what she does and we like that. Def. going to stay there again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Lytesha
"Close to Airport"
The room was fine, though the hall smelled of smoke. We took the shuttle to the airport early in the morning and it was very convenient. The breakfast was pretty good.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Brice
"Hotel is close to airport and car rental."
I would suggest the sign for the hotel be more visible from the road. Tish the front desk lady was wonderful, she was nice to me and my children and my mother. Very accommodating to my needs as I was there for a week. The only complaint was the dryer that took $6 to dry my clothes and I still had to hang a few in the room because they were still damp. I told the front desk, they said they would tell the person that owned them but still did not offer to give me my money back. That really was the only complaint I had. I feel Tish is a great asset to the company.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Christina
"Good over night hotel ."
We arrived midnight, no hotel shuttle provided at the time, so we took a taxi. Breakfast is good.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"Nice Staff and Hotel, Close to Airport"
The staff was great and went above and beyond to help make our couple hours in Houston smooth and comfortable. The staff helped us to find dinner late at night, that delivers right to our room and arranged for a taxi at 3:30 am. Overall very satisfied!
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Great Getaway"
I really enjoyed my stay..the staff was awesome..the location was in s geat place & there were fast food places in walking distance...thank you for the great stay
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
C&A
"Business meeting, early morning flight home"
The Hotel was clean but a touch difficult to find since it sits behind a Comfort Inn.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"My overall stay...was nice I really can't"
Complain. I noticed something on the comforter that disturbed us. The recommendation is that the comforters be washed more. The breakfast was quite nice everything that you would need if you want to eat healthy or if you want waffles.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
DT
"Convenient for the airport"
Hotel is extremely outdated compared to the one I stayed in Austin 1 week prior. Staff said the pool was closed for maintenance which it wasn't. It was just closed because of low guest numbers. Also, hotel is far from Houston attractions but is extremely convenient for the airport. Overall it was comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Was surprised at the quality of the furnishings."
Quiet, comfortable, easy access to airport, no hassle check in. Happy with experience will do it again.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Wray
"Close to granddaughter"
Tish was very helpful in assisting us with adding an extra day on to our stay. She did an exceptional job and always greeted us with a smile. Its because of this kind of service that we would stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"2nd in stay in Houston"
I travel to Houston on business every couple of weeks. I had two issues with my last stay at your hotel. I arrived at my room late Friday afternoon. I needed to send some timely emails for a Saturday meeting. No internet service. I called the front desk and was told that the internet was "pretty sucky" in that area of the hotel. I was unhappy and they offered to move me. I was tired and had just unpacked, and was not in the mood to move. They told me the internet was fine in the business center...I made my way to the business center only to find one of your employees on the computer checking his facebook account. I returned in about 20 minutes and he was still parked there. My other issue was upon my departure. Sunday night, I ordered a cab for early service to the airport. My flight was at 5:20 am. Your shuttle service begins at 6:00 am. The girl said that she would take care of it. I asked her again about 30 minutes later as I was leaving the hotel to run an errand. She assured me that I was good to go. Anyway, the cab never showed as scheduled. I had to call a cab company at 4am to get to my flight on time. Very frustrating visit. While your staff were polite, I got the feeling that they didn't really care about either issue. Not the best customer service I have encountered. I will definitely consider a hotel upgrade on my next visit to your town. Thanks, TB
3 night business trip May 31, 2013
"OK"
Everything was good except it took 4 calls to get though to the front desk for a wake up call. another negitive was no breakfast on weekends until 7AM. No good when you have a 8AM flight.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Gooda one night stay, close to the airport."
Our room had an odour, when I told the desk person, she gave some spray to spray my room, and ask me return it when done. The cleaning staff did the best they could, the hotel needs and upgrade, new carpets are a must, and a new paint job would help. Was not impressed.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Staff was very welcoming and friendly..room neat and clean, lots of hot water and cable stations numerous..having breakfast included was a great benefit as we were pressed for time and didn't have time to search for a restaurant..close to the airport too..will certainly stay here again
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Cynthia
"Good enough"
Good enough for a day or two business trip. Staff is fine, breakfast is meager but good enough. Location is near the airport. I have stayed here multiple times with no negative events.
Other trip May 22, 2013
Brad
"Good for one(1) night"
Pickup was ontime, restaurants around so very convenient for overnight.
1 night trip May 9, 2013
"Good for the money, but a couple issues"
We were checked in very quickly. We had a few issues with our stay, but for the price we paid for a one bedroom suite, we were still very pleased. The hotel is on the same road as the airport, so when planes are landing or taking off, it can get very loud at odd hours, so beware of that. Also, the walls are paper thin. You will hear every time a neighbor opens or closes a door, even some conversations and I'm sure our neighbors were annoyed by our toddler who threw a couple tantrums during our stay. Our biggest issue was that there was a plumbing issue during our stay and the water was shut off for over an hour. This made flushing the toilet impossible, no showers, and no water at all. We also tried to take advantage of the guest laundry, but after 3 cycles in the dryer, our clothes were still wet and not even warm, but the hotel refunded the money we lost in the dryer. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and it was very nice. Lots of room for us to spread out. We had a flat screen in the bedroom and we had our son in the sitting area and he could watch cartoons on a separate TV. The sitting room also has a pull out sofa, which is nice too. Even with the few issues we had, we were still very pleased and enjoyed our stay.
4 night family trip May 2, 2013
Erica
"Just a few hrs....."
Not off to a good start, the shuttle never made it to the airport, had to get my own ride to the hotel. Was only there 7 hrs, had a flight out the next morning & was repeatedly woke up way early by slamming doors. Waiting for the ride back to the airport in the lobby, the shuttle came into the parking lot, turned around, then left; no word from the front desk or the driver that the shuttle was leaving. When I let the front desk know & they called the driver as he was leaving the parking lot, the driver said "nope, he's not coming back". Not real customer service oriented. Won't be back.
Other trip May 8, 2013
Fan of Freddie
"Easy to the airport."
We went to visit our new grandson it was very easy. Thanks
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
Bob M.
"Great for a one night stay."
The hotel was great for a one night stay. Walking distance to food. Great breakfast. The staff could have been a little more welcoming and friendly. Overall, it served our needs and we'd stay there again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
hotel and room very musty smell. the lady at the front desk was distracted talking on the phone when we arrived and when we came back to ask questions later.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2013
k townsell
"Front desk staffers have awful attitudes!"
Complaining about the poor attitudes of front desk staff falls on deaf ears. Customer service is the worst!
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Poor reviews doesn't do this hotel justice"
This hotel got some poor reviews but this wasn't my experience at all. The staff was great and the hotel room was clean with many more amenities than my luxury hotel in Dallas. I would suggest this hotel for anyone wanting a good, inexpensive, room with a phenomental hot breakfast the morning after.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Handy hotel for airport"
Excellent location for airport with free shuttle service - also has a variety of restaurants close by or within walking distance. Typical Country Inn in usual style and format, free breakfast with good selection of food and drinks, coffee available all day in foyer with nice biscuits. Staff were pleasant and accommodating. Hairdryer didn't work in bathroom so another one arrived immediately however, couldn't use that in bathroom either cos none of the sockets were working !! not a problem, so used it in bedroom instead. Could do with a mirror above desk. Free internet was very useful for keeping in touch etc
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
buffalo bill
"Coming Home"
Nice Hotel - bed would not keep sheets on.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2013
"Great price & location, but that's it"
Usually love this type of hotel, but this one was slightly dirty & the staff clearly didn't want to be there. Free transport to & from the airport was a nice perk, but that's about it. On the upswing, there's a FANTASTIC cajun restaurant within walking distance, but the staff didn't know it was there.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Good hotel for business travelers on a budget"
Good basic lodging very close to airport. Breakfast was very good with large selection considering it was "complementary". It's clean but could use a freshing up.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Houston business trip"
Location convenient to George Bush International airport. Breakfast was good and all accommodations very nice. Would stay here again.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2013
"Service without a smile"
While the hotel is (from 1-5 stars) about a 2.5. The surprise is the service. The frontdesk simply does not care. The clerk at the hotel did not send a van to the airport until I called for the third time. They made a mistake with my reservation...of course. I will not stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
This is a lovely inn located about five minutes drive from the IAH in Houston. We stayed there both before and after our cruise. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfy. The complimentary breakfast was great...bagels, eggs, muffins, sausage, fresh fruit..just what you need to get the day started. There is always coffee in the lobby as well. The free shuttle arrived within a few of minutes of calling the hotel. The girls at the front desk were helpful and friendly. My luggage was lost in Chicago (and took five days to finally find me in Freeport in the Bahamas)..my cellphone charger was in my lost suitcase and the lovely girl at the desk had a box of chargers that people had left behind, found one that fit my phone and fully charged it for me. I don't know what I would have done because I made many calls from my cellphone to the airline trying to find my luggage and I would not have been able to do that if she hadn't helped me out. We would definitely stay there again should we sail out of Galveston in the future.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
Prisha
"Best hotel for a family vacation!"
My family really enjoyed this hotel. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. We were surrounded around other locations that were good for children =}. The area is quiet and the breakfast was awesome! WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL AND STAY AGAIN WHEN WE ARE IN THE AREA!
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
"Fairly comfortable stay close to airport."
Hotel was nice, some staff rude but overall pleasant stay. Rooms clean, bed comfortable. Internet slow. Business center only had one computer and printer. Shuttle prompt and driver courteous.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"my stay in Houston"
Over all, this hotel, I would recommend to any body. Beds were cozu, and breakfast had many choices....great stay
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2013
roseygirl
"Good for business travellers"
Cozy and relaxing. But big front desk was not friendly at all.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Da7mi
Stayed before and after Galveston cruise and enjoyed convenience to airport and very prompt shuttle. Unfortunately, 4am wake-up call requested came at 5am inasmuch as computer did not catch up with daylight savings time...no apology, but, fortunately, caught plane.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013